The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
Malay, Malaysia

Old 26-10-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 19
SexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to behold
Re: kinky colleague and our work adventure

wah raw .... good luck
Old 26-10-2014, 04:58 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 11
leoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud of

the time is right, and you strike it hot!

WELL DONE JOB, YOU DONE THE BROS PROUD!
Old 26-10-2014, 05:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nek69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What an incredible story! You are lucky bro. I want to do same with my work colleagues when travelling. Good luck and please report back updates. Thanks for sharing.
Old 26-10-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dresden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I'm sure you had fun hope it continues!
Old 26-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
drogba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what a lucky trip this must be !
Old 26-10-2014, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3581 / Power: 16
cocokayy has a reputation beyond reputecocokayy has a reputation beyond reputecocokayy has a reputation beyond reputecocokayy has a reputation beyond reputecocokayy has a reputation beyond reputecocokayy has a reputation beyond reputecocokayy has a reputation beyond reputecocokayy has a reputation beyond reputecocokayy has a reputation beyond reputecocokayy has a reputation beyond reputecocokayy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow raw!!!

Up me if you like. If no power, just a simple thanks will do.
Old 26-10-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
almera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

walaneh ... raw man ... how lucky
Old 27-10-2014, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
awdawdweq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, actually, if things go well and there's a chance of being a relationship, I'd say go for it. You'll never know.
Old 27-10-2014, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
Humpy Dumpty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looks like a keeper.
Old 27-10-2014, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 19
LeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice catch.
Old 27-10-2014, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 16
sin833 has much to be proud ofsin833 has much to be proud ofsin833 has much to be proud ofsin833 has much to be proud ofsin833 has much to be proud ofsin833 has much to be proud ofsin833 has much to be proud ofsin833 has much to be proud of

how's your date night?

Any update?
Old 27-10-2014, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: kinky colleague and our work adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertrose View Post
So I started talking about relationships.. love.. and sex.. and she just opened up straight away.

"It's been such a long time since I've done it anyway." she said innocently, looking at her cards while playing two person three deck daidee with me.

I paused for awhile, this was THE opening.. my chance. So I replied: "Ya I understand. For me too." I immediately regretted cause I didn't want to be too forward. Sexual harassment lawsuits nowadays fucking painful... but then she said..

"Maybe we could just get off on our own?"

That's it gents. There will be times when you need a game, a play, alcohol, money or even a witty line and then all the hard work after.

But sometimes.. god just drops one in your lap and says 'go on boy, tonight's your night. Go enjoy yourself'. THIS was my night.

I looked up to the heavens and said a short prayer of thanks before asking her with all the calmness I could gather.

"What do you mean ah?"

Then.. she did this.

She just stood up on the side of the bed while I was fiddling around with my phone and just pulled her black skirt down. I was too busy trying to keep my mouth closed to put my phone away in case she saw me snapping pics of her.. but thats the best fucking part. She saw and didnt care that I was.

Jack. Pot.

She started to rub herself and said: "Like this. Now your turn."

So I pulled myself out and started to massage my gear, already hard from spying on her. Maybe it's one of those sessions I heard about that has strangers or even friends just randomly pleasing themselves in each others company.. without sex. Maybe I've been reading too many fake erotica.

But no. The next thing that happened was bliss. She just grabbed and swallowed me and one smooth motion - over, and over again.

So I'm in her mouth looking down on my beautiful colleague's face thinking that this can't get any better.

Yes it's another expected plot twist. It does guys. Godamned it, it does.

I am still recovering from the shock of it all so pardon me for the lack of details here on.

Just a whole lot of fucking. Turns out, she's only had one person she slept with before me. Which translates into a FUCKINGTIGHTPUSSY. And that is also a virgin ass.

In any case, I came in her mouth and she left after wiping herself off.

We took different flights back to Singapore so there has been no communications since.

Pray I still have my job on Monday hor. These things get so fucking twisted sometimes.

On a more important note, pray I get more trips with her guys!
CONGRATS TO YOU TS!!! U HIT the JACKPOT!!! I wouldn't mind joining u for your trip too... maybe she dun mind trying mmf!!! Woot woot!!!
Old 27-10-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 10
hitodavis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro~how's ur date? Any update news? hahhaa
Old 27-10-2014, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1153 / Power: 11
SuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud ofSuperTank has much to be proud of

Is she a malay lady?
Old 27-10-2014, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

nice!!
camping for more

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1