The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2024, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 14
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future
Re: BJ/HJ with poking of ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Wow bro, sounds really challenging. So it was just hj all the way, no sudden dildo or vibrator appearing right? Being tied means gg if she pulled something like that out like what bro newswing described...
She won’t do any thing against your will even if you’re tied up. Just let her what you like beforehand. I look for her to try light bdsm, no pain type as I told her first. Kinky, ending explosive. But conclude I do not like bdsm.

YOLO, everything must try
Old 18-05-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 12
PowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud of

Just had shishi (yes formerly kele) a couple of days ago.. took the bbbj package and was offered prostate massage (included in the package).. very nice experience with her finger wiggling in your arse and being sucked on the other side.. had 4-5 multiorgasm before actual release..

Boobs was a good C/D size, soft very nice to squeeze but a bit of tummy.. tummy didn’t bother me cause all the positions we were in I couldn’t see her tummy heehee…

Her foreplay was pretty decent too.. light finger touches + boob massage + catbath..

Token massage (5-10 mins) was more sensual than proper massage but set the stage quite well cause she did it naked! Could feel her warm pussy on my back/buttocks/leg..

Haha just noticed I described the whole experience backwards! ;-p

Conversation was decent, so didn’t feel commercial at all..

She also offered her S&M experience, tempted to try that next round….
Old 18-05-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 12
PowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud of

Oh just noticed she has her own thread.. so I cut and paste my FR there too…
Old 18-05-2024, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1583 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ooh… she is back, tried her in her last stint, not bad. She has this technique where u lie face down with your thighs spread and propped up against her thighs. Then she will put a basin of warm soapy water below and sensually wash your dick and asshole. The feeling really quite shiok!

Should I Try Xiao Qi? Maybe?
Just thinking of all this freaky stuff..I just get a instant turn on!
Old 18-05-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 2
WolsToTheGame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
First time in 20 years n as many countries see such a thread..
Weird..

U wan arse poked u shud go gay thread..like wtf??

NO idea these guys' issues but...yeek
All sorts of kinks and fetishes in this world bro and ok if it doesn’t work for you
Old 18-05-2024, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 5
jjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBoy69 View Post
Just had shishi (yes formerly kele) a couple of days ago.. took the bbbj package and was offered prostate massage (included in the package).. very nice experience with her finger wiggling in your arse and being sucked on the other side.. had 4-5 multiorgasm before actual release..

Boobs was a good C/D size, soft very nice to squeeze but a bit of tummy.. tummy didn’t bother me cause all the positions we were in I couldn’t see her tummy heehee…

Her foreplay was pretty decent too.. light finger touches + boob massage + catbath..

Token massage (5-10 mins) was more sensual than proper massage but set the stage quite well cause she did it naked! Could feel her warm pussy on my back/buttocks/leg..

Haha just noticed I described the whole experience backwards! ;-p

Conversation was decent, so didn’t feel commercial at all..

She also offered her S&M experience, tempted to try that next round….
Glad to see she is still around, pmed her a week ago and she didn't read my msg, tot she RTC

Waiting for my up (up return in order):
CLouboutin
SirLance
Samkieu
tropiccana
Upup1234
hamsapkwai
slicker69
MrAves
Greenfrog
Ecuader
Joined2005

Second round:
Havanna Slicks X2
ejectjoy
Old 19-05-2024, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolsToTheGame View Post
All sorts of kinks and fetishes in this world bro and ok if it doesn’t work for you
this one is call frog in the well... dunno the world outside how big and think everything outside the well is disgusting.. quite sad their life... just stay inside the well forever too scare to come out...

many many of the same type of pple ard...
Old 19-05-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aspireboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share ctc?
Old 19-05-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolsToTheGame View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
this one is call frog in the well... dunno the world outside how big and think everything outside the well is disgusting.. quite sad their life... just stay inside the well forever too scare to come out...

Can't help it one lah coz one type of rice feed 100 types of ppl mah ..

Some ppl think that they dun let others poke their s-holes and without any sorts of kinks & fetishes means they are the noble holy persons and they are one class higher than those who hv all sorts of kinks & fetishes and therefore these ppl are the sick pervert low class type of persons ..
Old 19-05-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 15
yangyang25 is one of the Best!yangyang25 is one of the Best!yangyang25 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker45 View Post
I know 1 spa in Balestier. Prostate massage, finger your ass with finger glove n HJ at same, after the massage. Total I think $130/hr
Can share bro tia
Old 19-05-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 2
WolsToTheGame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Can't help it one lah coz one type of rice feed 100 types of ppl mah ..

Some ppl think that they dun let others poke their s-holes and without any sorts of kinks & fetishes means they are the noble holy persons and they are one class higher than those who hv all sorts of kinks & fetishes and therefore these ppl are the sick pervert low class type of persons ..
From all the PMs I received since the start of this thread, can conclude we have a lot of bros who enjoy pleasure this way too. Life is too short and I agree we should explore and experience what we like or don’t like. Will not let other ppl’s judgement stop me from seeking pleasure and fun
Old 19-05-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
feii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shishi is not bad but I find ke le better n prettier. Too bad she rtc. Any recommendations like ke le bros?
Old 19-05-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 1
Kovanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKovanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I tried out a new ML to SG and she is green horn to everything.

The good thing is that she is accommodating and open to trying new position for HJ. Just ask and she will learn to you for you.

Massage is nothing to shout about though.

. Damage 50+50
Old 19-05-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 14
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by feii View Post
Shishi is not bad but I find ke le better n prettier. Too bad she rtc. Any recommendations like ke le bros?
Confused, so is Shi Shi the same person as Ke Le or different?
Old 19-05-2024, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Confused, so is Shi Shi the same person as Ke Le or different?
Different person. Ke le already RTC . Shi Shi just using ke le WeChat for time being .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1