The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-03-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4157 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzlapq2947 View Post
Look discount 50% face rough, age add 50%
Cbj no BBBJ. Ask for extra if want bbbj.
Fj good
Like your FR, straight to the point. Upped you!

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 01-03-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 787 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Just send off the very pretty and chio girl that I mentioned in my previous post. She got raid by AV because 1 of her customer go report her Don't understand why people go do this. If you not happy about service or attitude go kpkb with OKT la. I mean working ladies also human. You can't expect them to switch on their GFE mode all the time right.

She was super sad. Slept at immigration for 2 nights and they release her yesterday. Contacted me thru FB for help. Book a room for her and brought her around to the usual attractions then when drinking at night. She was pretty drunk because she was really upset. Keep repeating she did her job to make sure every customer is happy but why this guy need to do this to her. She only left few days more. Hiaz.. I hope this bro don't do that to other girls again.
Old 01-03-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4157 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believerss View Post
FR for Ice from mansion

FJ: for this I rate her below average as she always keep a look out at time. On top of that she always messaging and phone keep ringing. Half of the time she just texting people and when I ask she say her boss is trying to teach her what to do and what not to do when with customer. Maybe her boss forget to teach her not to play phone.

Really not a pleasant experience.. won’t be doing a RTF for this girl.
Boss to FL...

Step 1: Undress

Step 2: Lick

Step 3: Suck

Step 4: Check phone see whether left out any step... If left out, repeat the steps...

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 01-03-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
indianimo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol123456 View Post
FR for Ice, Mansion

Visited this babe just now.
Wow Mansion bro has more gems now too, power la
Old 01-03-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
reaper141 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodgame141 View Post
Barby from love affairs.
Her 2nd day in town. I went in a man. Came out worse than a worm. She knows her stuff man. Both shots out in 45min (including bathing). Tall, smooth skin, beautiful full back tattoo on the back, with superb English. And french. Only slight blemish a pimple on the nose. Especially turned on with her pink lingerie and heels.

Once washed up, I was totally 'managed' by her. Like a spider spurning web on the little fly. She controlled the whole tempo. Decided I needed to man up a bit. Took over and went down on her. Gawd her rthym was in sync with the tongue. And her moans and dirty talk. Immediately buay tahan and went for main course with me on top. Bed was shaking and she was bouncing up and down. And seriously, her vagina can suck! Could hear sounds machiam water pump sucking my dick in.

After msn1, thought could rest a bit. Lied down both of us thinking can recuperate. But innocent ruba ruba became full blown petting. She started to masturbate while I sucked on her tits. How to tahan? Straight away start round 2. Flip her over and pumped in lying doggy. She shows her skills again when she turns halfway so that u can still see her face. Can french and fondle her tits while pumping.

When I couldn't go on anymore (30min Sprint really no joke), she say cannot! Flip me on the bed and started riding me. Full bounce, grind, all styles all came out. Totally subdued.

My session was 645. I'm already finished with this fr written on my car. Make sure u all dun fight with me when I rtf ah. Cfm ippt gold if I keep doing this.
Must grab her before she leaves, seldom got such commando service girl
Old 01-03-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -138 / Power: 0
Ahtest Ahtest

Coco from RP

Syt skinny petite girl syt looks exactly like 20 young girl , can speak simple english. Overall a good experience with the girl. Place is quiet and dont need to check in with the hotel can just go straight up.

Boobs will be A/B small but looks cute for her small body size. She tries hard to please. 8/10 for overall experience. Left tired but a happy man.
Old 01-03-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
Iwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Donut (Pink Lady)

Looks: 10/10 ( pretty lady, in fact I will like to bring her out jalan jalan. )
Boobs : 10/10 ( for a B size, Is firm and lovely to grab. Natural B size. Not saggy type. )
Body : slim and short. ( but she keep complain that she fat. )
French: 8/10 manage to steal her kiss and french her when she horny while fuck her.. is really soft..
Bbbj : 8/ 10 ( too big but she still try her best. )
Fj : 10/10 ( so long I didnt manage to find someone that my dick hit the max of the V. Feel so shiok )

Rtf, yes. I will go back.
Old 01-03-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Generic1337 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=764144

May from rollypolly
Was a bit skeptical about photo at first but photo is indeed her, discount for the standard slight Thai tan and small blemish on face. Still extremely pretty and slim.
Boobs 100% natural
Bbbj not fantastic and rather short.
But having a syt uni student blowing you as you pull her hair back. That's good enough.
Good ass for doggy. Natural moans.
You might want to bring own towel

She's a uni student. Plus pt for me as she's really syt.
Rtf mayb
Old 01-03-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
100% sure?

That's according to her. She change hotel and that's her first customer. She said that guy say she keep looking at her phone but she only reply 1 message. Then whole session like not happy. And this guy ask her a lot of questions about how she know the OKT, have she met him before ect..

20-30mins after he left AV came.

To be honest I think she is the prettiest cum cute so far I met in Dome 1. Even no service I also think worth it because her standard is thai disco kinda girl. But too bad now. I can only see her when I go Pattaya.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
That's according to her. She change hotel and that's her first customer. She said that guy say she keep looking at her phone but she only reply 1 message. Then whole session like not happy. And this guy ask her a lot of questions about how she know the OKT, have she met him before ect..

20-30mins after he left AV came.
Why doe it sound like the guy is undercover...
Let's face it here.. even we report police they also might not come so fast.. much less the AV
Old 01-03-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 7
Yingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to behold

FR for RL adeline 010320 10AM

first time trying RL okt very responsive.

message bro XK the previous night after work to ask if have first slot for adeline in the morning next day. confirm booking and XK said will send exact location to me in the morning.

Location is somewhere at the east side. Best if drive public transport have to walk quite far.

the moment adeline open the door and i saw her my brother bth liao.
honestly she score very high in the looks department.
10/10 i will say.

Boobs is enhanced C, still a bit hard but suit her body
BBBJ and FJ was good. GFE was pretty high even though i cannot speak a single thai word. she tries her best in english.
heard she's leaving in 3 days so no chance to RTF liao

also saw yuki and felicia in the house cooking when going to shower. both look quite cute. wanted to try yuki but heard she's also leaving in 2 days.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Why doe it sound like the guy is undercover...
Let's face it here.. even we report police they also might not come so fast.. much less the AV
No idea bro. The info is from her and the OKT. If he is undercover then he probably won't do the girl.

Anyway I got a number of PMs from few bros asking for girl working name and which stable ect. I don't wish to mention names. Hope u guys understand. Thanks.

Hotel that got raid is Kam Leng.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 8
jamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud of

BELLE from SilkStockings😊😊

Looks: 8/10 Simple looking GND, quite sweet looking
Body: 8/10 Curvy figure with a nice sexy ass for bonking
Boobs: 9/10 natural Soft B, lovely nipples to lick and suck
Pussy: 8/10 natural wet abalone ')
Frenching: 8/10 Frenching but I think she need to French more so to have an experience tongue fighting
BBBJ: 9/10 hardworking slurping wet non stop till I ask for cap
FJ: 9/10 normal ride on me like GF bonk with soft moan
Better bonk in doggie !! Great ass for that

Overall a gentle sweet looking girl
hardworking and positive attitude 👍
Old 01-03-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 5
Jjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of light

SMM WARNING!

Had Eva from RL for dinner on 29 Feb 20.

For all you Bros looking for a sassy smm who speaks perfect English (with an American twang to boot), she's your gal.

We clicked immediately when we met and it played out like an illicit rendezvous with your cute but HOT neighbour's daughter.

She's super responsive and she really enjoys sex. Exudes hawaii'ness throughout. Don't be fooled by that petite, demure look. She's equipped to take on any (size) dude .

Watch out for that gfe, this one's a killer!
Old 01-03-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kiyomi from TRL, 01/03

I was looking for commando with natural boobs, but couldn't find any from the trusted stables... Nadia from seduction was my 1st choice, made early booking but damn she is already booked. Booked 2nd choice Kiyomi since a few bros say she damn wild.

Looks: Same as pictures, slight thai tan, late 20s
Body: Fit, small waist, flat tummy. Enhanced C cup, quite hard.
French: Her lipstick got smeared all over both our faces... maybe tell her to remove lipstick before action if u r scared of leaving lipstick marks.
Painting: Untrimmed, so didnt spend much time here. Allows fingering. Gets wet easily.
BBJ: This is where her PSE shines. DT, slurpy, and her tongue action on the balls were mind blowing. Had to stop her both rounds, vv hardworking. Didn't opt for AR.
FJ: Was expecting her to "rape" me in this section, but she was quite subdued. None of the fake loud moans that some do, but she moans when she feels it (which i prefer TBH). She gets wet easily when she grind in cowgirl, as my balls were damn wet. Suspect this is her "weak spot", she would pause sometimes, eyes closed, clamp on my dick, not sure if she came, didn't ask. After 1st shot she would clean me up with wet tissues, quite attentive.
GFE/PSE: Overall feel like FWB with a MILF, not as PSE as I imagined but her body is damn PS-like. Can converse without google translate. She said she likes SG men, vv gentleman, clean, and look young. She said one customer 39 yr old look like 24 She mentioned pattaya now vv few tourists, so maybe now is a good time to visit for chiongsters?

Last edited by sammybk; 01-03-2020 at 03:10 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1