The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-01-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
Nope! I got phobia these few days! just kenna a baby rhino over the weekend
Wow where is this baby rhino sighted? So we can all siamed. Hee hee.
Old 21-01-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 12
testNeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtecz View Post
The better bbbj was quoted by me for the original bingbing who have left. Try this bingbing at your own risk, the okt aka ts recycled the thread and did not open a new thread for this new bingbing using the old bingbing mr for this new bingbing..

I sound confusing do I?
No. If u seen my edited post I was Actually asking about the old bingbing.
But I got my answer already.
Old 21-01-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 12
testNeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually is it normal If 1ml thread disappear from one stable then reappear on the other?
I wondering is it she change stable or they reusing photos?
Old 22-01-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1912 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

This year prediction for my zodiac no good, and new year not start, luck already no good.

I prefer LTD stable and when I saw three new ladies, thought I'd try them out.

Called Linda for massage and JG but no reply at all. SMS oso no luck. Sighz.

Tried Donna, available in pm. Set and on. Went there on the dot, she is shorter and chubbier, about a size 12-14 heavy set, but with big obvious boobs. Friendly and chatty, ushered me to her room (clean and tidy). Shower is outside and shared with others. Location is convenient for drivers too (ask her). After shower, she started her massage. OMG she can massage. And it shows that she was a trained TCM type masseuse, knows exactly where to work. I asked for 90 mins, and for almost 1 hour it was damn solid massage. The next 30 mins was spent on JG, where she can tell me what's wrong with my Jr, and that I've been doing the one hand deed too often haha.

So skills wise, and expertise, she has it. In fact, I'd rate her as good as Shakyywayy's Ye Fang (YF) for those who have visited her before. But I go to her not just for a professional massage and JG, but for a nice boobalicious happy ending. She told me proper JG shouldn't cum, but I told her I very frustrated and needed to cum. She was wearing a lingerie throughout the massage and when the sensual part started (after the hard JG), she just lied down next to me, and stroked my Jr. Erm, I get this at some of the semi-clean joints leh. She just continued brushing and not really tugging my Jr and of course, it didn't get hard. Plus I couldn't roam cos she was lying on the nook of my arm so I could touch her back but not access the front. I asked her to let me touch her boobs, she let down one bra on one side but didn't go topless. Like that how to steam? In the end I tugged myself while she just lied down next to me. Not GFE, not sensual, like that how to enjoy my happy ending. I came fantasising to my sessions with Vera and other SYT MLs, and eventually came. Could've done that at home.

The other bad thing - she knew I was on for 90 mins (I stated in SMS) but yet she booked someone to come after 60 mins?? She told me she will sms the other guy to come half an hour later, lucky that guy agreed. Otherwise, will have another unhappy customer.

Will I go back to her? Maybe for the massage and JG, but I think if I go Bao Er, can get even better services. I know she offers FJ on another stable, but I cannot imagine how she'd suddenly turn into a slutty woman. Plus a bit too chubby for my liking. 53kg stated on site is a bit off leh, more like 55-60?

Don't have time to write about my other session with CC.. Like others, it was over in 40 mins, and massage was non existent. Plus point - wonderful boobs, 69 with full access to abalone, and nice body, and she has a certain playful innocence - not like Aisha/Princess type though. But location is not convenient, and not likely to return. Which is a real pity cos I think she'd be wonderful if she ups her service and attitude...

Sighz.
Old 22-01-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
windigo81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

book an appt with her. upon reaching i sms her i reached, which she replied and asked me to wait for 20 mins, which i am fine with. 30 mins later i sms her i still waiting and she geigei send me 1 sms ask me reach already anot. wtf right. i try sms and call her she nv pick up nv reply sms. i left after 45 mins.
Old 22-01-2015, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
FarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by windigo81 View Post
book an appt with her. upon reaching i sms her i reached, which she replied and asked me to wait for 20 mins, which i am fine with. 30 mins later i sms her i still waiting and she geigei send me 1 sms ask me reach already anot. wtf right. i try sms and call her she nv pick up nv reply sms. i left after 45 mins.
Confirm is another case of double booked appt..
Old 22-01-2015, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 20
creator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to all

Many of them do the double booking or overlapping system

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarAway View Post
Confirm is another case of double booked appt..
Old 22-01-2015, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Goke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
care to share who is this irresponsible ML??
Old 22-01-2015, 05:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
windigo81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
btw im referring to Melody / Faith. same gal
Old 22-01-2015, 06:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15907 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by creator View Post
Many of them do the double booking or overlapping system
I think some of us might be guilty of giving MLs aeroplane as well. Once we did not honour our appointment, it will be lost of income for them. Probably some of them just want to play safe to accept too many bookings though it is wrong to do that. 😔
Old 22-01-2015, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
Nope! I got phobia these few days! just kenna a baby rhino over the weekend
I feel for u bro... I mentioned previously that I kena-ed the infamous baby elephant last time...

My rule of thumb is to be wary of ML(s) with top down photos... arms or clothing covering the midriff...

Don't 阴影 liao lah... can't be suay everytime

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 22-01-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
btw im referring to Melody / Faith. same gal
I try to arrange for a slot with her yesterday, and when I ask her if she really know massage and perform all service as stated in the web, twice I have askd and she just refused to reply.

so for bro who wanna try this Melody/Faith, think twice lor
Old 22-01-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 12
alexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Recently not much of massage ladies to choose from.

Had went passive for 3 months without a good massage alr.

Is it cos of cny period that we are not expecting a good quality of people? Feeling sadddd
Old 22-01-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Recently, I understand there are quite a handful of misses.
Chiong with care.
Old 22-01-2015, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Goke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.shenhua69.com/%E2%98%85%E...2%98%85beauty/
bros, there's a new ML in SH69 ... any1 try her before?? very tall lady ... hope she is not the previous 小淼 re-packaged as the new ones
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1