The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2011, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
So no need to buy flower... ???
Wanted to surprise her with a bouquet of roses before going down... It's ok bro .. If u free just get it ... Up to u lor
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Me also want to meet.
Mai.. Later u poke my ass.. I scared dragon some more yours blue dragon .. Later my ass pain pain ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sony716 View Post
me 3 also want to meet.D
You siapa?? Never see you b4...are you that guy who sell deh bak at that Chinatown market.... Just nice 4ppl can play mahjong...
Old 28-09-2011, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
Mai.. Later u poke my ass.. I scared dragon some more yours blue dragon .. Later my ass pain pain ...
I don't do that and I leave it to our arjan naemlo who loves it.
Old 28-09-2011, 12:19 AM
Samster

Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I don't do that and I leave it to our arjan naemlo who loves it.
Ok ok see ya this weekend ... Most probably sunday when my beloved spurs take on arsenal in that Match... We can all come out for a drink or 2
Old 28-09-2011, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ok ok see ya this weekend ... Most probably sunday when my beloved spurs take on arsenal in that Match... We can all come out for a drink or 2
Sunday, I will be leaving for Pattaya.
Old 28-09-2011, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sunday, I will be leaving for Pattaya.
Saturday will be good then bro... See ya... Airport rate good ??? Superrich quite far from where I stay .. What u think?? If rate good I still can afford hor treat u a drink lor.. Otherwise u can only share my nam som with me ..
Old 28-09-2011, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Saturday will be good then bro... See ya... Airport rate good ??? Superrich quite far from where I stay .. What u think?? If rate good I still can afford hor treat u a drink lor.. Otherwise u can only share my nam som with me ..
Where are you stAying this time?
You dont know orange juice is exp in bkk meh. Eugene will know.
Old 28-09-2011, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 17
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
Juices Are Good bro.. All Time Fav
Old 28-09-2011, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
55555 that's a good one bro.... But don't look down on him now ok.. He can down 1 glass of chivas but mix 95% cola lor... Not yet book most probably stay at gm ... will I get to drink with u this weekend?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sony716 View Post
Juices Are Good bro.. All Time Fav
Excuse me Sir , you mean puying juices ??? Don't know that u can paint well.. Surprise indeed your tirac must be 1 hell of a wet puying....
Old 28-09-2011, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
55555 that's a good one bro.... But don't look down on him now ok.. He can down 1 glass of chivas but mix 95% cola lor... Not yet book most probably stay at gm ... will I get to drink with u this weekend?

How long will u be there for? If im there i will contact.
Old 28-09-2011, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
How long will u be there for? If im there i will contact.
Going off on Monday... Can't afford to stay long cos not enough Vit M bro... but after that might come again during weekend...
Old 28-09-2011, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Going off on Monday... Can't afford to stay long cos not enough Vit M bro... but after that might come again during weekend...
no vitamin M still can fly so many times =P
You havnt tell me whos eugene girl which im very familiar with. I don't remember who im familar with le haha
Old 28-09-2011, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Hi bros, am free Sat as meeting clients on Fri & Sun (what a drag!).

Hope we can tcss together in BKK.
Old 29-09-2011, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
no vitamin M still can fly so many times =P
You havnt tell me whos eugene girl which im very familiar with. I don't remember who im familar with le haha
Bro r u kidding me ?? You'll the guy who bring me to my first agogo bar... And once you go in , all the puying fly to you like bee to Honey ... hint : you went disco w her before... If u still can't recall , I don't know what to say...
Old 29-09-2011, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro r u kidding me ?? You'll the guy who bring me to my first agogo bar... And once you go in , all the puying fly to you like bee to Honey ... hint : you went disco w her before... If u still can't recall , I don't know what to say...
ok got it, surprised!
Old 29-09-2011, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 18
ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
ok got it, surprised!
Some long time old-flame ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1