The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-02-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
krago888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR Opor TRL 4 Feb
Looks: discount from pics but still pretty
Body: petite, shapely figure(abit meaty on the tummy)
Boobs: soft and nice, not an expert on this but it does feel natural
BBBJ: nice
FJ: accomodating

Thanks Okt for fast arrangement.
Old 05-02-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gatone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Niya from reborn. Did not manage to get a slot with the famous Win. But was lucky to meet Niya. Super nice lady with a killer body. Very nicely shaped boobs that looks really smooth and tasty. She is fair skin and well maintained.

BBBJ: Great skills with wet sucky action. She goes slow and easy with a little slutty look at first and went a tab aggressive at the end. Does a little balls licking to my command but i think she is not a big fan of the balls area. But i am glad she still did.

FJ: This is more of a focus for her, thanks to her large knockers, fucking her in any position will be rewarded with some nice fun bags to play with. It isn't natural therefore it bounces more than it wobbles.
Likes it particularly in missionary action, cause it moves in circles when you pump her hard. Fuck her stilling her while frenching, those are gonna get in your way squeezing in between us. Did 2 shots with her finishing once on her back right after doggy and once on her tummy right after missionary. Did not try cof cause she is quite a frencher. therefore i did not want to get my junk anywhere near her face cause i was think she would french me after. Cause i know many FL like to disturb right after you cim or cof her. And taking into account of Niya's ting tong charactor, I am guessing she will.

Anyway, she is a little on the ting tong side during our session, we manage to start off really well and the chemistry was good between us. Therefore i would rate her gfe great as well.
She is recommended for brothers who likes big boobs and fair skin.
For those cim lovers, i am afraid she does not provide that out of the box. Maybe you rtf a few times and charm her into it if you think it's worth it just to see your cum in her mouth lor. haha.

Thanks XK for the arrangement
Old 05-02-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 18
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

wah havent visited in a while suddenly so many new stables ... did RP change operator? suddenly so many good FRs ... if really no more b/s might try them soon
Old 05-02-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 819 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Just met May from Affection Lodge for an afternoon bang.

I'm not great with FRs or storytelling so I'll just keep it brief.

Looks: 8/10 - I think she most resembles her 2nd photo. Not an SYT, but more with lady-like looks and poise.

Body: 8/10 - Nice big enhanced knockers. Surprisingly soft as well - she chalks this up to her having given birth before with that natural enhancement.

GFE: Less on the GFE, the kind that make you KC, but more of the fun fuck buddy kinda vibe. Great conversation and feels got me ready for 2nd round quickly, a little I shot my second load within 50 mins

RTF: I would but she's heading back in 3 days I think. Perhaps next round.

OKT: Decent, direct and quick to respond. I think what I need from a good OKT is to be truthful to the photos that he puts up, which I think AL is. I've booked Araya and May from him and haven't been disappointed. If you like the photo, generally you should like the girl's looks in person.

Location: Central location, bit of a walk from an mrt but convenient to park with a car.
Old 05-02-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jimjacky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostcontroldick View Post
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=761263

A quick short FR for this girl Beau from Mansions.

Looks: She looks great to me in person, better than the photos to me.
GFE: 10/10 (She will pamper you, just like spending time with a gf)
Kissing: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (good butts for doggy)
BJ: 9/10 (very nicely done)
FJ: 10/10 (one of the best experiences, 2x, really like being with gf, no rush, very patience.)
RTF: Definitely, YES

She's new, but skillful in bed and accomodative. A girl you will want to take good care of.
Another good gem for Mansions, just finished a session with her.A steal at the current price. Had a wonderful session with her too. will write a detailed fr when i get home
Old 05-02-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiaoxinxin879 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alice from RP

1st time writing FR, but this is a gem that deserve it.

OKT reply is fast and smooth transaction.

Looks: WYSIWYG

Body: Enhanced boobs but great to hold. Nice nipple.

Love frenching

BBBJ: 10/10
Her BBBJ is out of the world. Nice wet suction, licking and able to DT. Slow and nice.

Allows painting and fingering, and she loves it.

1st shot, once cap on she smile and look at me “fuck me?”. Missionary action start and she knows how to tighten her love hole to make it even better.

After end deed, shower and ask if I want massage which i agreed. Told me to inform her when i’m ready for the 2nd round.

Once done with massage, she ask me if im ready. Which i readily agreed and she started with her incredible BBBJ again.

Cap on and start to ride me. My god, her riding skill is fkin good. Even after i came, she continue to ride it for a good 15-20 secs to finish the deed for herself too. After which she just dropped dead on my body and we hugged like long lost couple.

GFE and the main dishes are great.

Will RTF if time permits. Thanks OKT for the fast arrangement.
Old 05-02-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Tonyboon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Meet Summer on 3 feb
Some ratings for her as below...
Looks: 8/10 Not much different from the pictures given
Body: 8/10 Slim body, fair looking
Boobs: 6/10 small cups not boob lovers
Bbbj: 9/10 very hardworking
Fj: 9/10 Gets wet easily and pussy quite tight
Gfe: 9/10 i feel that she treats me more like a BF then customer
Overall: 8.5/10
Rtf: of course
Old 05-02-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 5
EASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud of

This is the one that I tried yesterday
This gal's services is good.
Can make you steam steam all the way.

Only negative is her location- no MRt access as compared their 2nd home.

NIKKI Fr as below

Look- She is one kinda of slutty bitch that I ever come across
body- not those meaty meaty, but ok for me
Boobs- Real , not enhanced , B cup
Foreply- she is player
Kissing - she love that, becareful of your tongue.
(married man , man with gf, becareful she can give u love bites.)
This Nikki can really give a great BBBJ.
Less than 3min, bro all the way up.
She offered AJ, I took it.
We did on the side of the bed,( bro who tried her should know why)
Went straight up into her tight tight hole after capping.
Banging her while grabbing her swinging boobs.
Off the 1st load in AJ position.
Nikki clean up for me nicely before holding my arm into shower room.
Saw one bro came out of the toilet with another lady - quiet pretty.

Round 2 - nikki auto took me by initial foreplay and strong bbbj,
capped on again, bang her hard on lotus position, and request to finish in her mouth, and she agreed.
took off my cap , and hj it before entering it into her mouth. Less than 3 min, off goes my 2nd load.

Nikki smiled at me, and slapped my butt with her naughty look.
Gfe- Her power is high

With that, I rate her 8.5/10. With high chance of Rtf.
Maybe like to try her overnight if I hv restored my pwr and M.

Thanks Operator of Emmanulle for arranging Nikki for me.
Old 05-02-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Celine of DS

Looks - 80% resemblance as advertised. Don't expect a syt I'm guessing late 20s.

Body - Lady curves not slim. Multiple ink on her chest, arms, back and calf.

Boobs - I joked they are as big as my head. Soft with brown nips. She keep asking them to be sucked and say she loves it. Even gave me a boobfuck.

Pussy - Shaved. Painting and fingering allowed.

BBBJ - Not bad can go deep but I still push her head all the way down and she gagged say it went into her throat

FJ - Enjoyed her facial expression when she is on top and the view of her bosom. Pussy is relatively tight and moans are soft. She is a good rider and grinded till she came. She knows how to use her muscle below to squeeze.

GFE - Felt more like FWB. She gives of a very carefree, cheeky and tingtong vibe. Able to converse in passable english and talked about her life back in pattaya.

Overall - Her best selling point is her big titties and her crazy attitude.
Old 05-02-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Unruly is Cool - loads of Potential
Coke from Pink Lady

- nice communication with Bro Pink - thanks
- very nice lady. 100% like pictures/video. Petite but nice body. Curves at all the right places. Fun to be with, good English, definitely commando.
- location: really nice little hotel - massive plus for this. Feels really nice, a bit like visiting a Friend you haven’t see in a while and happens to be in town
- time flew by. Coke is accommodative of any requests and a real trooper
- had a nice chat during the half time break
- enjoyed my time with her thoroughly
- will RTF if occasion arises

Nice pick bro Pink.
Old 05-02-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Stable TRL
Dear 2nd Feb 1030am

As usual, booking response is fast. Directions not needed as this is not my first tome engaging their ladies.
Location central. Did not get the room with attached bathroom.

Looks 10/10 better than photos. Sweet smile.
Body 11/10 very fair and tight body. My type.
Boobs 9/10 felt enhanced but yet natural. Very sensitive nipples. Let me suck like a hungry newborn.
French kiss. 11/10 she scored distinction!
Gfe. 11/10 extremely high!
Bbbj 11/10 took her own sweet time and very sensual type which i prefer over fast and furious type.
Cim Nvr try. Surrender both shots in fj lol
Fj. 11/10 responsive

Welcome me at the door wearing a seductive night gown. A bit shy initially but once warm up all hell broke loose. Started with usual catbath and the sensual bj with lots of attention given to my family jewels. Capped on and lost the battle at doggie position after missionary. Washed up and chit chat with lots of kisses in between. Originated from Issan, but spend most of the time at BKK.

Started 2nd shot conversing in French and i feasted on her tasty nipples for a long time. Hand moved down south and encountered a very moist cave. Start to explore inside and she will reciprocate with sweet moans and body twitching. When i am lost, she will guide me back to the sweet spot. Cant tahan anymore and flanked her in missionary asking her to surrender in French. Moved on the cowgirl position and the sight of her two big melons made my armies raised the white flag in no time. While resting, she will interrogate me back in French till time is up. Very high gfe as she speaks pretty decent english.

Promised her will RTF soon as she has one more week here before departing back to BKK. Dun say i bo jio if u missed this gem lol.

Stable TRL
Dear 5th Feb 430pm.

RTF Dear. Very intense session, GFE to the max.
She was so wet she left a big patch on the bed!
Might probably visit her for the last time before she departs in a few days time.
Old 05-02-2020, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 8
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold

Jacey From Affectionlodge.

Out of the scene for quite sometime. Now come back see got many new stables and selections available. Tried out new stable Affectionlodge.

Jacey is LEGIT 22 YO of age verified with her during session. SYT HOT ALERT!!!

Located at east of our tiny island.

Looks: 10/10 SYT Complexion with those seductive OL Looks. I guess pretty even with minimal make-up.

Boobs: 10/10 Natural B's perfectly fit for her frame. Perfect!

Shower: 9/10 Balls & shaft cleaning with bit of dirty talk.

French: 11/10 Definitely a great frencher + releasing alot of GFE to me at the same time!!!

Catbath: 11/10 From slow sensual to turbo mode. whichever you like, she can do it!

BBBJ: 12/10 Taking it with slow and deep sucks & slowly increasing in speeds certainly turns me on and taking it to another level!

Pussy: 9/10 Trimmed pussy with sensitive clit and she loves being licked!!!

FJ: 15/10 She is 22YO with super TIGHT pussy no KY assist needed. Shy & horny at the same time!

GFE: 12/10 Takes care of every single detail after session and snuggles up to cuddle with you!!!

RTF: 10000% chop. A waste not to go @ $140. SYT GEM ALERT!
Old 05-02-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
Venom88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenom88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for pink lady amy,

Trf her for 3 times already , still the best of the best sex ever been to , ratings won do justice for her , but all in all the sex is easiest one of the best

Please bring more milf in to the shores ,thanks pink lady !!
Old 05-02-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
cuckold a general. Koc very up there.
Alamak its fun facts only!
I am not the only fella doing this to him, I didnt force her to do this job also!!!!
And your IQ is really high, yup his rank is somewhere around there
Old 05-02-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
erotes is a Helpful and Caring Samstererotes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

LAX - CoCo

Suddenly have a urge to try those young pretty girls and saw Lax CoCo or Jolin also not bad. Jitao book Coco bcos she look cute

Wow enter the place, damn shes pretty but her face at first is a bit dao dao kind. But I realise she 0 english. So no choice try some thai words and dunno is it the way I say she keep giggling and my heart melt. 20 yo xiao mei mei and she dress up and also make up nicely and damn she smell great.

I saw Jolin also and she also not bad looking but this CoCo really pretty. Her body is much slimmer than her photo but what I love is that it is not bony just very tone young body.

she shower already and so I have to shower wit her watching me. but well xiao mei mei. every time she giggle I bth

tell her she pretty in thai and she very happy bcos she know I mean it. back in the room start with kisses when she take out a sweet damn the sweet taste good man. And kiss and kiss until french for 5 mins. damn she's damn cute and pretty.

then proceed to link her nipple when she get high. on down side she refuse finger and licking. I was a bit sian bcos how to get high like that. so no choice continue frenching and to my surprise she immediate hips start moving want me in her. jitao equipment on and her wet pussy push my cock head into her wet cock. Damn shes tight (theres a story why she so tight). But shes really very tight all the way is tight tight tight and really have to angle my cock so she dun feel hurt. Maybe bcos of my gentleness she relax, enjoy whereby my cock manage push in but only 70% in only. But when she look at me shyly when she open her eyes looking at me pricelss. Shes that tight

But after fucking for she just cum and cum. the feeling is amazong to see her hair in a mess and she cumming like crazy. Finally I unload into her and we are both cover in sweat.

after the deed she really open up and really like a little gf she's really cute. back in room and I ask for massage she dun understand so I show her massage, turn out she enjoy it so much that I continue then when massaging her legs our eyes meet and I bTH bcos her eyes and her firm leg. though my cock is soft she really want it. even with a soft cock she c on and put in soft cock into her pussy. Damn in no time was hard. The amazing feeling of 20 yo taking the initiative to put your cock into her pussy to make it hard, is amazing and my balls are throbbing already once is in her moist hole. She have the best pussy ever and if candy is low mileage I think coco is no mileage. This time after missionary I suggest she squat impale onto my cock and damn her face in estasy and muscle of her pussy gripping my cock is amazing

as I guide her to impale onto my cock again and again she cum and damn the grip tighten and milking my sperm into her young pussy. finally is done and I rest while she smile a satisfy smile

As she dunno english I talk a bit to another girl in the apartmemt and find out she's a princess from thai. But shes too bored and horny that she run away and come to singapore to look for sex. That's why her pussy is so tight as the only thing up her pussy is just her dildo that she use 10 times a day

Actually for her case is not really she only like sg guys but rather she love ang mo music thats why she prefer fucking sg guys who can play her english music. So we lucky lah can fuck a royal princess. I hope my skill satisfy her then I can go fuck her free in her castle next time

as always cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1