The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2013, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Congratulations New Papa. Luckily they dun allow you to see.If not you will have phobia in cheonging rest of your life. It happen to my fren who happen to see his HM giving birth and recording it . Tots was fun at first but when he recall the scene of his HM giving birth, he have no mood to do it with his HM anymore cos having phobia.
Thanks bro.
U r absolutely right!!
I read an article b4 & they said the same thing about the phobia.
Old 17-03-2013, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
rocke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi to all sifu here... i'm newbie here.. hope could get some advise from all sifu here..

already read all this thread, and really interested to have a visit to ACE.. but donnow how to start.. quite afraid actually..

hope could get some advise from u guys here 1st.. TQ
Old 17-03-2013, 05:53 AM
Samster

double post

Last edited by rocke; 17-03-2013 at 05:38 PM. Reason: double post
Old 17-03-2013, 10:15 AM
Samster

double post

Last edited by rocke; 17-03-2013 at 05:38 PM.
Old 17-03-2013, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
streamflow335 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For Peng Wah PRC you have to walk quite a distance depend where is their apartment and sometimes you have to walk thru dark area and back lane of the shops which is quite scary. I have stopped going there because when u get a nice girl but after going thru the darkness and fear you lost the mood. Digital Mall is just next to Peng Wah and there are many PRC there standing at the escalator waiting for customers. Mostly foreigner workers are there looking for cheap cheap PRC they can bargain to 25 ringgit for one shot, two shots for 50 but of course the service is lousy. The PRC only took out the under wear with the shirt on and only a few minutes job. I don't have good feel on these PRC as they are being fuck day and night for that little money. But these PRC when come Chinese they will ask for 80-100 ! When u go for sex should look for quality sex. Im a slow starter so I always need massage first, good touching, good conversation, good juagen than only my didi can erect wll than go for good and lasting fuck. With good feel after massage during ejection you find it much stronger and powerful. This is how I look for sex. Never a fast game like the foreigner worker in Digital Mall ha ha. Anyway this massage lady who is good at massage and juagen is somewhere in Bukit Bintang/Pudu area. Out call can be arranged as well. for ctc email
[email protected]
Old 17-03-2013, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9628 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

congrats, bro futaba.. birdie or pussy cat?
Old 18-03-2013, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
congrats, bro futaba.. birdie or pussy cat?
Thanks bro dyelook.
It's a birdie....
Old 18-03-2013, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Urgent call from mistercity and konkam to join in their drinking session at ACE.

Met them at around 5.30 pm and was introduced to 2 more cheongsters.

Also present were dragonfly who had just bonked one MILF that I had bonked before. Nice service woh. Konkam was sporting a dirty look as he had also bonked his twiggy girl friend from Henan. Apparently she is leaving for good and Konkam is paying tribute to her and having some last few goodbye bonks

Later, mistercity and eugene joined us. Mistercity was interested in Ye Hua's good friend, so off he went upstairs for shiok-shiok

That Xiao Xue came over and as usual, applied her tactic......sit out and flush out i.e., sitting with the target until the target got fed up or cock-up to eventually bonk her The tactic worked again as konkam's friend Ah Loong fell into her trap.

I left at around 8.00 pm without any action, however I returned at 11 pm when all the other samsters had gone home, and bonked Ye Hua kao kao
Old 18-03-2013, 02:19 AM
Samster

noobgunZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haven't been to ACE for about half a year now. Wonder how are things there now. I shall learn some skills from all of you sifu before going back there. Going through pass pages now
Old 18-03-2013, 02:24 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocke View Post
hi to all sifu here... i'm newbie here.. hope could get some advise from all sifu here..

already read all this thread, and really interested to have a visit to ACE.. but donnow how to start.. quite afraid actually..

hope could get some advise from u guys here 1st.. TQ
I have personally responded to many requests (many thru PM) about ACE and contacts, and even posted a lengthy but detailed guide to reach there.

However, nearly 90% just read, took the suggestions and followed the guide.....and DISAPPEARED without even a token of saying TQ to me

Thus, from now on.....let all find out by themselves as they might be able to pick up those strong chicken smell far-far away (some had even picked up the chicken smell from 400 km away up North....and has been very successful and enjoying the ACE offers)
Old 18-03-2013, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
xiaomax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey all taiko , long time no blow water at here , i hope you all doing well and tahan lama when bonk girl at ace
Old 18-03-2013, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9628 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Thanks bro dyelook.
It's a birdie....
good good... like that you can bring little birdie here 16 years later to greet all his si-soke..
Old 18-03-2013, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
good good... like that you can bring little birdie here 16 years later to greet all his si-soke..
Yaya....hopefully this heavenly place will still be around in 16years later...
Kekekeke......
Old 18-03-2013, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Yaya....hopefully this heavenly place will still be around in 16years later...
Kekekeke......
hahaha....16 years from now, I wont be around, even if this "heavenly" place is still around, I will be in another heaven
Old 18-03-2013, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Urgent call from mistercity and konkam to join in their drinking session at ACE.

Met them at around 5.30 pm and was introduced to 2 more cheongsters.

Also present were dragonfly who had just bonked one MILF that I had bonked before. Nice service woh. Konkam was sporting a dirty look as he had also bonked his twiggy girl friend from Henan. Apparently she is leaving for good and Konkam is paying tribute to her and having some last few goodbye bonks

Later, mistercity and eugene joined us. Mistercity was interested in Ye Hua's good friend, so off he went upstairs for shiok-shiok

That Xiao Xue came over and as usual, applied her tactic......sit out and flush out i.e., sitting with the target until the target got fed up or cock-up to eventually bonk her The tactic worked again as konkam's friend Ah Loong fell into her trap.

I left at around 8.00 pm without any action, however I returned at 11 pm when all the other samsters had gone home, and bonked Ye Hua kao kao
After the disappointment last Friday night mission with dragonfly and promrakthai ( this fellow ar due to his NEW Samsung Note...Signal kena JAMMED by his legal wife kot, was unable to reply to our whatapps, ).

The saving grace at that time, me and dragonfly hang out listening to "lookable singer mei mei" and flower their flowersss...sash...crown and also exchange knowledge on property/shares..etc coz wanna build up WAR Chest for cheonging Investment Futures!! kekeke.

Yesterday nite is one hell of gathering,
Plan for Mid-Day assault as nighttime mostly have crazy WIND blowing Once too many blue Moons.
ETA for 2:30pm but ended up Me too sex-cited landed there around 1:40pm instead..hehehe.

to be continue; teabreak now!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1