The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 01-02-2011, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by wateva83 View Post
reporting live from PT...

damn crowded...H14 closed...a few other houses oso closed...wanna find H07R06 Seiko but she's not in...damn...go here and there all crowded...in the end now waiting outside H16R14 Ivy behind 1 more customer who oso waiting for her...no choice lahz...alot of wl went back liaoz...sad...came too late...

***latest update...the uncle in front of mi jus went in...yahoo~~~
Quote:
jus finished my session with Ivy...won't give a detailed FR since now is near CNY maybe her standard not like normal times but overall i still give her a 4/5...

funny thing is while i was waiting outside for my turn...a guy in long sleeve office wear come forward and asked mi is Ivy good...sorry to that guy i was visiting Ivy for the 1st time...but when i came out of Ivy's room...he was outside n 1st on queue...i gave him a smile and slight nod of head to let him know she's good...lol...

if u are that guy and in this forum too...hope u oso enjoy the session with Ivy...

恭喜发财!
Hahaha! Congrats Bro that you managed to finish a session! With "ang pai" Ivy some more!

Giving her a 4/5, not bad! Not sure what she looks like now, long time I never RTF, lost craving for her. But way back in H03 Ivy H16R14 was 1 of my top bonks, same with Jennifer H16R12. Now in H16 my topnotchers are Ada R10, Vivi R13 and Amy R15. Ocassionally there is Moon R17.

As for me, I had my last session last week, 26 Jan. with Michelle H22R20. Rating? It's a 10/10!

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.
Old 01-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
jus finished my session with Ivy...won't give a detailed FR since now is near CNY maybe her standard not like normal times but overall i still give her a 4/5...

funny thing is while i was waiting outside for my turn...a guy in long sleeve office wear come forward and asked mi is Ivy good...sorry to that guy i was visiting Ivy for the 1st time...but when i came out of Ivy's room...he was outside n 1st on queue...i gave him a smile and slight nod of head to let him know she's good...lol...

if u are that guy and in this forum too...hope u oso enjoy the session with Ivy...

恭喜发财!
Wah lao! Nice one Bro! Me also fan of Ivy! But lately been busy in H22 haha!

Ups you Bro, my humble +1!

I thank you.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
wateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Hahaha! Congrats Bro that you managed to finish a session! With "ang pai" Ivy some more!

Giving her a 4/5, not bad! Not sure what she looks like now, long time I never RTF, lost craving for her. But way back in H03 Ivy H16R14 was 1 of my top bonks, same with Jennifer H16R12. Now in H16 my topnotchers are Ada R10, Vivi R13 and Amy R15. Ocassionally there is Moon R17.

As for me, I had my last session last week, 26 Jan. with Michelle H22R20. Rating? It's a 10/10!

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.
oh Ivy ang pai? i didn't know...no wonder there were ppl queueing outside her room on usual days...

and ya...Michelle is good and frendy...dunno y there's so much bad feedbacls abt her...

actually wanna try Violet...but no chance lehz...how's she?

Qing Qing(RTFed 3 times...)
Xiao Ya(RTFed 2 times...)
Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR
Old 01-02-2011, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
wateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Wah lao! Nice one Bro! Me also fan of Ivy! But lately been busy in H22 haha!

Ups you Bro, my humble +1!

I thank you.
yeap...i think i'll list Ivy under my fav list liaoz...along with 2220 Michelle and 0706 Seiko...so u busy with 2220 Michelle or her neighbour Nikki?

***will return u the favour when i get home later cos dunno y use iPhone cannot upz rep...

Qing Qing(RTFed 3 times...)
Xiao Ya(RTFed 2 times...)
Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR
Old 01-02-2011, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
Tboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

恭喜发财!
Wow seems lik a gd choice...
My next try wil b her or maybe a cat 30 in h24...
Old 02-02-2011, 12:14 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
oh Ivy ang pai? i didn't know...no wonder there were ppl queueing outside her room on usual days...

and ya...Michelle is good and frendy...dunno y there's so much bad feedbacls abt her...

actually wanna try Violet...but no chance lehz...how's she?
Yes Bro, most of the ex-GL WL in my book are "ang pai". Fortunately, I have already tried most if not all of them before they were "discovered" by our other Bros, hence the queue.

I am not really sure what constitutes such bad feedbacks for Michelle H22R20. Service, attitude and GFE, it all works for me, thank God. But not for others I guess.

Violet H14R06 had rumours going around that she quit PT. She was supposed to RTW 13 Jan. Could be that she wanted to extend her holiday until after the CNY as most "ang pais" are doing, Kiko H10R12 or Ada H1R10 to name a few.

We shall confirm this after CNY. But for now, I am confident Violet will be back, although she didn't reply my SMS, anything is possible.

Just sharing my views.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
yeap...i think i'll list Ivy under my fav list liaoz...along with 2220 Michelle and 0706 Seiko...so u busy with 2220 Michelle or her neighbour Nikki?

***will return u the favour when i get home later cos dunno y use iPhone cannot upz rep...
I am busy with both Bro, hehe. On the side is the other neighbour, Xue Er.

No worries Bro, your ups points appreciated.

I thank you.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This Michelle room is directly opposite r9 right? Relatively new? I only saw like 2 mths ago first time when I turned back, she was taken. Boss saw and told me wait lah, very fast one. Knn, bluff me.

Coming back to r9, I agree with you, if she charges $50, I would rather go H7r6 2f but I wonder if she is a PT veteran, still can command this price? I would put her in terms of youth same as h17r5 2f which charge $40? But maybe PT trained but service like GL lah.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post

H02 R09 - Hong Hong CAT40, but she charge me $50. I am just assuming here because I think she knows me by face and reputation. Whenever I wait for Michelle H02R16, we would exchange greetings. One time Michelle talking to me and Hong Hong become the interpreter. And she knows I only take CAT50 WL, maybe that is why she charge me as such. If she only knew that her category here in "PT Romps Forum" is $40, maybe she would not dare.

Nevertheless, I let her go, so on with the session, SOP, gave me several rounds of BBBJ, in FJ, I CMI. Don't get me wrong, I can see that probably when she was young she was a babe! But now she's way past her prime.

Just sharing my views.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.
Old 02-02-2011, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
This Michelle room is directly opposite r9 right? Relatively new? I only saw like 2 mths ago first time when I turned back, she was taken. Boss saw and told me wait lah, very fast one. Knn, bluff me.

Coming back to r9, I agree with you, if she charges $50, I would rather go H7r6 2f but I wonder if she is a PT veteran, still can command this price? I would put her in terms of youth same as h17r5 2f which charge $40? But maybe PT trained but service like GL lah.

Cheers.
Yes, H02 OKT bluff you because Michelle H02R16 is not a time watcher. Sessions with her normally lasts 1/2 hour! No, Michelle is not new, she in PT more than 1 year already. But Michelle H22R20 is new, just come late last 2010.

H07R06(2F) Kathy is PT veteran but as per other Bro's FR she is good. BJ only but got frenching and 69. I haven't tried her yet. Her looks not to my liking.

Hope this helps.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.
Old 02-02-2011, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Lai Lai (H24R33)
Since I was nearby petain on Sunday at 12 plus. So look out for lai Lai and that's not much WLs and some house was close except saw a fews like Pat, katty.......

Waiting for about 15 mins before my turn. She's very friendly and nice. Small build. Lookwise, pleasant looking MILF with cute expression. Once paid her, start to stripped. She got a nice slim body with slight tummy. Boobs were rather a B-, soft and firm. She helped to washed my didi, front body and asked to turn back to wash my ass. To my surprise, she even washed my toes....patiently washed one by one. Even help to wipe me with tissues. 

After cleaned me up and I straight proceed to the bed waiting for her to finish washing. Soon, action started with a sensational cathbath, from ear down to my feet, nice slurping  sound. Was extremely impress when she sucked my toes, one at a time patiently. Oooh..... Shiok shiok.... Then came her BBBJ with licking and sucking my balls. Alternately  with deepthroating. She pushed up my buttock, start ARing with her wet tongue, licking hard and deep in. Then the awesome part, use her finger to poke my. asshole...wah ....unbelievable. She was damn enjoy and the way she work and moan, really delighted me. Then after. Asked to position in doggie with legs open wide. She slipped in between my leg and continue her BBBJ and poking my asshole again. This time really went deep in and I give a wild moaned... Feel a little weird but quite SHIOAk.....Haha

Soon my didi already super hard, she capped me with a red colour CD. Mounted on top and went for her ride. She's good and rocking hard and steady. She bend down forward and start frenching me, very passionate and lot of tongue fight. She give a CFM expession and i getting damn high. Grabbed those boobs and squeezed them hard. Then switched to missionary, start pumping fast and hard. She give a erotic moan and expression, Argh....Ar...gh....i bei tahan liao. French her again n again while I keep increasing my movement.....finally I give way, unload onto her.. She smile and said "你好猛,好棒". 

I rested and she washed herself before helping to wash me again. After, we had a short chat before going off. Give a nice hugging and goodbye kisses. Wow, saw few guys waiting outside..

Overall, very satisfactional and treated me very good and willing to please, hardworking indeed. She left on Monday night after work. Was told she will be back by Sunday.

Rating
Name: Lai Lai
Look: 6/10 (pleasantly looking MILF with sweet voice, had a nice straight fringe, love her look while letting her hair down when bbbj)
Boobs: B- (not big but very soft)
Catbath: 9/10 (everywhere even sucking my toes)
BBBJ: 9/10 (she's good and lot of slurping deepthroating, even did a mouth fuck)
Frenching/Kissing: Yes (Passionate and superb good tongue fighting)
AR: 10/10 (tongue licking and finger poking deep In my asshole)
FJ: 8/10 (responsively and wild. Frenching in between)
Fingering/Painting: never try
CIM: never try
Service: 10/10 (Excellent. Hardworking and not into rushing, had a short chat after the mission)
Attitude: 10/10 (very friendly and willing to please)
GFE: 8.5/10 (chat very well, she can speak hokkien)
RTF: Yes, after she return next week
Damage: $50
Old 02-02-2011, 02:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
Coming back to r9, I agree with you, if she charges $50, I would rather go H7r6 2f but I wonder if she is a PT veteran, still can command this price?
This Hong Hong (H2R9) is too much. Previously she was Cat30 in PT. When the WLs from KS and GL came over she took this opportunity to increase to Cat40. Now she charges $50 ? !!
Old 02-02-2011, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

would like to check with bros here is the moon in petain also the same moon frm GL cat80 previously?
Old 02-02-2011, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
would like to check with bros here is the moon in petain also the same moon frm GL cat80 previously?
The Moon H16R17 in PT now is a tall WL and when she talk a bit difficult to understand because she got "short tongue". But not so during AR, hahaha!

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew101 View Post
FR on Lai Lai (H24R33)
Since I was nearby petain on Sunday at 12 plus. So look out for lai Lai and that's not much WLs and some house was close except saw a fews like Pat, katty.......

Waiting for about 15 mins before my turn. She's very friendly and nice. Small build. Lookwise, pleasant looking MILF with cute expression. Once paid her, start to stripped. She got a nice slim body with slight tummy. Boobs were rather a B-, soft and firm. She helped to washed my didi, front body and asked to turn back to wash my ass. To my surprise, she even washed my toes....patiently washed one by one. Even help to wipe me with tissues. 

After cleaned me up and I straight proceed to the bed waiting for her to finish washing. Soon, action started with a sensational cathbath, from ear down to my feet, nice slurping  sound. Was extremely impress when she sucked my toes, one at a time patiently. Oooh..... Shiok shiok.... Then came her BBBJ with licking and sucking my balls. Alternately  with deepthroating. She pushed up my buttock, start ARing with her wet tongue, licking hard and deep in. Then the awesome part, use her finger to poke my. asshole...wah ....unbelievable. She was damn enjoy and the way she work and moan, really delighted me. Then after. Asked to position in doggie with legs open wide. She slipped in between my leg and continue her BBBJ and poking my asshole again. This time really went deep in and I give a wild moaned... Feel a little weird but quite SHIOAk.....Haha

Soon my didi already super hard, she capped me with a red colour CD. Mounted on top and went for her ride. She's good and rocking hard and steady. She bend down forward and start frenching me, very passionate and lot of tongue fight. She give a CFM expession and i getting damn high. Grabbed those boobs and squeezed them hard. Then switched to missionary, start pumping fast and hard. She give a erotic moan and expression, Argh....Ar...gh....i bei tahan liao. French her again n again while I keep increasing my movement.....finally I give way, unload onto her.. She smile and said "你好猛,好棒". 

I rested and she washed herself before helping to wash me again. After, we had a short chat before going off. Give a nice hugging and goodbye kisses. Wow, saw few guys waiting outside..

Overall, very satisfactional and treated me very good and willing to please, hardworking indeed. She left on Monday night after work. Was told she will be back by Sunday.

Rating
Name: Lai Lai
Look: 6/10 (pleasantly looking MILF with sweet voice, had a nice straight fringe, love her look while letting her hair down when bbbj)
Boobs: B- (not big but very soft)
Catbath: 9/10 (everywhere even sucking my toes)
BBBJ: 9/10 (she's good and lot of slurping deepthroating, even did a mouth fuck)
Frenching/Kissing: Yes (Passionate and superb good tongue fighting)
AR: 10/10 (tongue licking and finger poking deep In my asshole)
FJ: 8/10 (responsively and wild. Frenching in between)
Fingering/Painting: never try
CIM: never try
Service: 10/10 (Excellent. Hardworking and not into rushing, had a short chat after the mission)
Attitude: 10/10 (very friendly and willing to please)
GFE: 8.5/10 (chat very well, she can speak hokkien)
RTF: Yes, after she return next week
Damage: $50
Bro, if I may say so, fantastic FR!

WLs in H24 informed me that they close from 01 Feb and re-open on Sunday the 6th, so is correct that Lai Lai is back this Sunday.

As per my records show, Lai Lai H24R33 LDW will be around 1st week of March.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Cheers.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
This Hong Hong (H2R9) is too much. Previously she was Cat30 in PT. When the WLs from KS and GL came over she took this opportunity to increase to Cat40. Now she charges $50 ? !!
Wah lao! She used to be CAT30? Is it? Thanks for sharing some history Bro.

I ups you later when I regain my power.

I thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1