The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2014, 07:43 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
I don't know and don't wish to know your personal vendetta against Bro K6 but it's seems you keep attacking him with sarcasms.

He open a bar at soi 6, I mean if you really not happy with him, you can always find him at the bar, settle once and for all. Why keep on attacking him with sarcasms? If I keep on attacking you with sarcasms, will you be happy?
Dear Mr Nonteerak2553

I greatly appreciate your inputs regarding my sarcasms or critics towards your good brother (Mr K6).
This is an open forum, nobody can control what is written here. I would suggest you to take every wall of text or spells out here as a pinch of salt. Perhaps you could learn from Mr K6 , his utmost patience and warm heart in taking critics in this forum and in real life at his bar. A nice guy with big heart who offer what he can but everyone have different expectations. To be honest, is the thoughts that count.

Well, I understand you have stay up north at high altitude for a period of time, was expecting you to be somewhat like the personality of thai being (jai yen yen). However, from your input above, it seems otherwise. Don't read so much here, young man should step out of the mountain hole and learn from people like Mr K6.

Mr K6, I sincerely request you to take good care of your little young brother here who seems to be screaming around like a mad dog whenever this thread is hotter then somtum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
He is just Another Norice in the making.
​อย่าพูดมาก มึงเป็นควายหรอ? กินตีนกูมั้ย อีเหี้ย!
You need someone to translate for you the above? youu can seek our soon-to-be jai yen yen Nonteerak2553 brother.
If he cant do it, then ask his gik or wife to assist him .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaiisoi6 View Post
Knn..barfine free for Soi 6 Goodfellas Bar only lah..ie max 300 baht ! We got 10 ladies now.IMO and Nonteerak....guys cmon..Thailand civil unrest..here also wanna boxing...5555. We spend most of our time in Thailand so lets concentrate on promoting our sb bros to come here..cheers!
Mr K6 , whats that lady name with big breast who sat beside me and keep touching my dick?
She is very hot man, her breast so big.

yah la, knn this IMO also cheeby, old indian cheeby bald uncle keep want to chak everybody, please take good care of IMO and Nonterruk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Khun BlueDragon193 is right.

If LTA allows Singaporean to drive foreign registered vehicles into Singapore then no Singaporeans will pay COE to buy Singapore registered vehicles liao!
that bring back my first point, why does a sinkee want to drive a thai car to sillypore?
is the adventure of driving down or for the satkiness of driving a thai plate around sillypore?

Quote:
Put in 1 finger only.

If really put in 1 leg I'll not just give such a corny comedic reply liao.
One finger not enough, need your deity to put his finger in also.

Last edited by sentsggirls; 26-05-2014 at 10:21 PM.
Old 26-05-2014, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
[B]

Dear muthfaker,

If you want to play about personal info, How about that. You want to teach come out from mountain? Come I show you what I capable of.

Very good, you block your timeline.

Last edited by Nonteerak2553; 12-06-2014 at 02:39 PM.
Old 26-05-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Foreign Registered Vehicles In Singapore

Quote:
that bring back my first point, why does a sinkee want to drive a thai car to sillypore?
is the adventure of driving down or for the satkiness of driving a thai plate around sillypore?
I only state facts and am not interested in sarcasm (unlike you) when bro Kawaiisoi6 asked a genuine question on the feasibility of driving a Thai registered vehicle into Singapore.

Quote:
One finger not enough, need your deity to put his finger in also.
No need to get others involve.
Since you request so give you face I shall.

Here we go.
Let's talk about your Forex fiasco started on 11/05/14 which until now you've not admitted that you're lying and misleading others here.
You stated you can change THB at 26.34 in Hua Hin which is false and baseless.
Many others and myself have requested you to provide facts/evidence but you changed your statements 3 times based on fiction.
You've no credibility and your words cannot be taken seriously.

All the evidence are quoted here in case you try to edit. Hahaha.

Quote:
Now 26.34 at huahin.
Very high just change at here.

Any body wan to join mi here?
Quote:
Sorry guys typo ka.
26.09 only.

My finger very big on my iphone ka.
Sorry mak mak ka
Quote:
Is uob money changer. Near mac towards huahin beach
Quote:
Pii chai i just realised i never wear my contacts lens out
Think i misread the rates and i change 100 sgd they gave me 2580 bhat only.

Soi 6 many mafia ka. I go there is so scare na ka.
But girls are so sexy and horny na ka.
I need u hold my got soi 6 na ka.
Eiei.

Paiseh guys, pardon on my eyesight.
When you want to point your finger at someone else please provide statements base on facts/evidence.
In real life if you dare to accuse someone which is false and baseless then be prepared for possible defamation/libel suit.

Quote:
If you want to play about personal info, I already save your LINE photo in my phone. Try me, I'll post your gay photo at here for everyone to view. How about that. You want to teach come out from mountain? Come I show you what I capable of.

Very good, you block your timeline, but I managed to get your ID PHOTO. Too bad.
This guy really no class and low down by resorting to play with personal info.
Totally uncalled for.

Mr. sentsggirls may I suggest you edit and remove Khun Nonteerak2553's name from your post.
I believe thousands of readers are not interested to see your handsome face on a SEX FORUM.
You'll become famous overnight!
Is that what you're wishing for?!

Last edited by TonyCheong; 26-05-2014 at 10:12 PM.
Old 26-05-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster (eP)

sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dear muthfaker,

If you want to play about personal info, I already save your LINE photo in my phone. Try me, I'll post your gay photo at here for everyone to view. How about that. You want to teach come out from mountain? Come I show you what I capable of.

Very good, you block your timeline, but I managed to get your ID PHOTO. Too bad.
you very lucky na, big boss sbf pm me na ka ask me chill chill relax relax.
mai tum somtum to much.

just name only, where got so personal ?
think to much na ka.

jai yen yen si nongteeRUK
Old 26-05-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
mai tum somtum to much.

just name only, where got so personal ?
think to much na ka.

jai yen yen si nongteeRUK
Lucky, then I should said you unlucky lor. Who give care with boss, you got no balls? I forget you Katoey. Ka here ka there.

Want to play, must play till the end ma. Tio boh. How want me to post your gay photo boh? Too late laew la. You play with fire, takes time to pull out the fire.
Old 26-05-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Personal Information

Quote:
mai tum somtum to much.

just name only, where got so personal?
think to much na ka.
As mentioned previously you've no credibility and your words cannot be taken seriously.
Wow big boss PM you?
PLEASE PROVIDE EVIDENCE otherwise it's just FICTION again.

Posting personal name on a SEX FORUM is not considered personal?
So you're toying around that posting a picture of your handsome face in a SEX FORUM is also not much of a big deal either?
Otherwise why would you delete all your online photos in your previous posts?
YOU'VE ONCE AGAIN CONTRADICT YOURSELF!
Old 26-05-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster (eP)

Re: Foreign Registered Vehicles In Singapore

Quote:
I only state facts and am not interested in sarcasm (unlike you) when bro Kawaiisoi6 asked a genuine question on the feasibility of driving a Thai registered vehicle into Singapore.

No need to get others involve.
Since you request so give you face I shall.

Here we go.
Let's talk about your Forex fiasco started on 11/05/14 which until now you've not admitted that you're lying and misleading others here.
You stated you can change THB at 26.34 in Hua Hin which is false and baseless.
Many others and myself have requested you to provide facts/evidence but you changed your statements 3 times based on fiction.
You've no credibility and your words cannot be taken seriously.

All the evidence are quoted here in case you try to edit. Hahaha.

When you want to point your finger at someone else please provide statements base on facts/evidence.
In real life if you dare to accuse someone which is false and baseless then be prepared for possible defamation/libel suit.

This guy really no class and low down by resorting to play with personal info.
Totally uncalled for.

Mr. sentsggirls may I suggest you edit and remove Khun Nonteerak2553's name from your post.
I believe thousands of readers are not interested to see your handsome face on a SEX FORUM.
You'll become famous overnight!
Is that what you're wishing for?!
Mr tony , relax leh. Don't me laugh la, u take this forum so serious for what.
spend more time do your business thou now china and bkk market very bad.
can try expand your market to vietnam .
Old 26-05-2014, 10:36 PM
Samster (eP)

Re: Personal Information

Quote:
As mentioned previously you've no credibility and your words cannot be taken seriously.
Wow big boss PM you?
PLEASE PROVIDE EVIDENCE otherwise it's just FICTION again.

Posting personal name on a SEX FORUM is not considered personal?
So you're toying around that posting a picture of your handsome face in a SEX FORUM is also not much of a big deal either?
Otherwise why would you delete all your online photos in your previous posts?
YOU'VE ONCE AGAIN CONTRADICT YOURSELF!
what online photos ?
kong simi mr tony?
Old 26-05-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

Re: Personal Information

Quote:
what online photos ?
kong simi mr tony?
Mai flip prata la! Your photos those you took fucking Katoeys, or vice versa! By the way you haven't reply mine lei.Mr flipper!

Last edited by Nonteerak2553; 12-06-2014 at 02:37 PM.
Old 26-05-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Camping here lol
Old 27-05-2014, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Brothers Brothers,

There is a coup out there and looks like it will cool down faster than this "computer warriors warfare"

Please, seriously Jai Yen Yen, I know all of you. You are all ok guys just "different stokes".

Let take this little words warfare with a big pinch of salt. Let me just state somethings

Bro K indeed have a big heart, he worried I got married in Soi 6.

Sent girls is just having his fun, ka here ka there... maybe some of us just not used to his style. i am impressed you didn't ST her.....will not elaborate further...

Tony C is my handsome fussy nephew. Great guy to be with.

Bro NTR, I haven't met you, Bro K and me sure like to buy you a drink when we meet. Missed you when we were in CM

IMO having fun in his own way...... don't get offended, he have the PAP looks.....

Bro BD 193..... don't play play with him, he was in Claudia since the beginning.

Roti prata... hmmmm.... I learn it here, great to flip with, I was accused of flipping too.... one side must be black as char coal now,

Driving non Singapore car by Singaporean in/onto Singapore is possible. Have a friend that drove a Lotus, registration "LOTUS" into Singapore a few times for a few days each time.

Toilet$50, don't rub lei.... when you come Soi 6?

I have a lot to learn from all Bros here.......

Let's move on and have fun.....

Chill and sadu sadu
Old 27-05-2014, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
There's only one original King of the North!
And that is Ned Stark from Game Of Thrones drama series!
His son Robb was proclaimed King of the North. Ned Stark never was King of the North his head got chopped off by Joffery before he could be king. He is also an honorable man and would prefer one of Robert's bastard sons to be King. BTW thats how Ned lost his head. You watch wrong pirated version in China izzit?

Since u like Gay of Thrones so much... R u related to King of the North? U his 1/2 brother Snow that came down from the the Great Wall of China after the white walkers(公安) took over Chang Ping castle?

You can join me King Prata Power and Katoey Ass Lover Cha-yen the forum is big enough for everyone but I suggest you concentrate on your agent business better. War is bad for business...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U potong jalan my lobang on taxi service
You are the friend I was gonna recommend lah... see take care u na...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaiisoi6 View Post
Knn..barfine free for Soi 6 Goodfellas Bar only lah..ie max 300 baht ! We got 10 ladies now
555+ poot len na Pii... your offer is good enough on it's own. BTW can I call you "Pii" mai... Wait your adik say we gay how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Brothers Brothers,
Tony C is my handsome fussy nephew.
Chill and sadu sadu
Ah Chek still the best... old and wise... plz ask your fussy nephew cool down

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 27-05-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post

You are the friend I was gonna recommend lah... see take care u na...
Wow so touch, tears rolling down leow......
Old 27-05-2014, 01:31 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Since u like Gay of Thrones so much...
Seems that you're more in touch with Game Of Thrones than me!
Thanks for pointing out.

Is engaging an exchange of words by providing facts and pointing out sentgirls's misleading posts and divulging personal info on a SEX FORUM is an act of war?
Take note that I don't make personal remarks about him but solely stating only FACTS!
These facts alone show he has no credibility and his fictional stories cannot be taken seriously.

sentgirls edited his posts after heeding my suggestion because he knows his handsome face may appear on a SEX FORUM if he does not comply!
Will you like if someone divulge your personal info on a SEX FORUM?
Please do not comment just for the sake of commenting.

We've met several times before and frankly from time to time I don't find your "sense of humour" posts towards me is funny at all.

Should you've any misunderstandings or personal vendetta against me we can discuss in private so as not to waste bandwith here.
Otherwise please refrain from addressing me in forum unless you want to have a constructive discussion.

Thank you.
See you at Golden Mile Wednesdays TT sessions if there's a chance.

Last edited by TonyCheong; 27-05-2014 at 01:54 PM.
Old 27-05-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Kawaiisoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Coup Ending?

Let me just recap what I have seen
in Patts last 2 days.

2 nites ago the big nite spots closed by 10 pm..discos..soapies and so did 7-11 and Family Marts with Family Mart staying up later. Some bar areas like Made in Thailand complex received letters saying they can open till midnite. The same was not true for WS and Soi 6. Even Insomnia got shut down at 10.30 pm.

That being said many other isolated bar areas openly flaunt the curfew with no consequences.

Yesterday was very much the same with Soi 6 being unusually quiet. Not much use having earlier opening timings when not many customers r around.

Girls are getting more desperate..I overheard one of our girls offering a customer to CIM..something they don't normally offer openly.

Yesterday nite I went WS at 9 pm and already many places start to close up. By 10 pm..looks like a Buddha Day.

Sales are slow and so is business for the girls. Those guys who ARE here..many having a ball of a time as they can pick and choose.

Army spokesman appeared on TV saying high possibility of curfew..coup ending 28 May but they make no promise.

So I stress again while there are some minor inconveniences..Pattaya is very much alive. We just need the customers to come back !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1