The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 13
mattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud of
Re: Travel to the North (Woodlands/Marsiling/Admiralty)-嫖向北方

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialBeing View Post
New Vietnam therapist at iPhone Spa, r*b*c*a
U tried her massage bro?
Any FR?
Old 21-12-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saw from phone spa theres J******. Has anyone tried her before? Think i havent been back there in 2 years haha
Old 21-12-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinDK View Post
Was around the area so last minuted decided to try the OWO joint. Unfortunately, she wasn’t available until a few hours later. Sian. Business is good I guess. So I defer to try the other shop a few units away. Opened the door and a PRC milf greeted me. Asked if available now, she said yes. So I registered, paid and headed in. Interesting layout, only 2 beds separated by partitions only. I got the bed nearest to the counter and it was super open.

Anyway, she started the massage, which was not bad. Got strength, use a combination of thumbs, hands, forearm and elbow to massage. At one time, I had to tell her to use less strength. During massage, she also quite friendly, tcss a bit. Towards the end, ask me to turn over, press thigh and legs a bit, then popped gq. So after a few mins of HJ, Knn got customer come in, so she had to stop, cover me up, before the customer walked past me to get to the other massage bed further in the shop.. like I said sibei open.. anyway, after that she continued, then suddenly pointed to her boobs and nodded her head. Haha maituliao proceeded to roam her soft b cups. The rest is sop. Cleaned me up with warm towel and gave a drink, tcss some more..

So,
PRC milf probably 40ish from her looks
Looks give her 6.5/10 la. She was putting on makeup when I entered the shop
Massage 7/10 got strength and massaged from head to toe, but no teasing
Extras 7/10 used different strokes with top roaming
Damage 50+50
RTM? Probably not. Want to try the owo next time

Just sharing my FR. I think no need to ask me for contacts right? I found this place by following the clues given by other bros in this thread.
i.went yesterday too...all happened exactly as u mentioned. good massage amd good attitude. and a good challenge to do it openly。lol
Old 21-12-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

.and u are welcome.to.ruba ruba under her shirt.
Old 25-12-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 13
mattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud of

The more I go and check out iPhone spa website, the more of their MLs disappear.
Latest one I tried to book Y***I but she not there anymore. Dunno how true cos I tried booking online.
M**o also gone.
Are they in the process of changing ‘shifts’?
Issit those MLs have expired work pass and got to return back?
Old 26-12-2020, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I went to Iphone spa a few days ago, first time in 2 years. I actually only wanted to get a normal massage at the 50+ dollars price, but was told this only massages the upper body. isnt this super not worth? Or is this the standard service everywhere nowadays? Please advise!
Old 26-12-2020, 05:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
shirtblack is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydil View Post
The more I go and check out iPhone spa website, the more of their MLs disappear.
Latest one I tried to book Y***I but she not there anymore. Dunno how true cos I tried booking online.
M**o also gone.
Are they in the process of changing ‘shifts’?
Issit those MLs have expired work pass and got to return back?
i heard M**o left oredi. Y***i, according to her, will still work until 31Dec then RTC oredi.
Old 26-12-2020, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 4
Lieutenant is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLieutenant is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
I went to Iphone spa a few days ago, first time in 2 years. I actually only wanted to get a normal massage at the 50+ dollars price, but was told this only massages the upper body. isnt this super not worth? Or is this the standard service everywhere nowadays? Please advise!
If you take the package, no teasing at all. Need to upgrade to the 86bucks package then got teasing
Old 26-12-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
CelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to behold

yea y**** cfm will ROD liao, not coming back anymore

Minimum 10 to exchange
Old 27-12-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Not worth it.
Old 27-12-2020, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

So sexy V got up her svc level?
Old 28-12-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 8
Curiousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i haven't visit apple spa since Ol***a left. abit lazy to travel far and i check impmm/lonelyguy/beautycastle, seems like woodlands/admiralty don't have much choices now. Any bro can intro in these area? Pm pm
Old 28-12-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1415 / Power: 9
sundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud ofsundrowning has much to be proud of

what is the dmg of the omo spa?
Old 31-12-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Grockery is Cool - loads of Potential

Hello all,

Phone spa any good recommendations recently besides V sis?

I started my first message w her but was newbie so didn’t get what I wanted at the end of massage though she was rubbing her jugs on my face lol
Old 31-12-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 7
YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grockery View Post
Hello all,

Phone spa any good recommendations recently besides V sis?

I started my first message w her but was newbie so didn’t get what I wanted at the end of massage though she was rubbing her jugs on my face lol
V gives good sensual rub!

i tried coco previously, good strength and skills but no GQ probably cos she was still v new the last time. haven't went back for a long time, M*ko also left.. if any bros got good recommendations can pm.. thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1