The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2005, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold
Re: My fuckings in HK,Macau,SZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf_newbie
Hi Brother, are the joints mentioned in www.sex141.com legalised in HK?

Wish someone can have set up a website for our Geylang :P
It's a double edged sword for the gals and the OKT...

if the gal is good - like those in the pics.. then, the site will work well for them..

but if the gal's body is so so but very good service.. the pics tend to discourage people from visiting them.. so, it will work against them..

I know of an OKT supplying Thai gal in Sland.. but as he's gals are usually only average in looks/figure.. his buz actually dropped when he started emailing pics of his new gals to his regulars.. now, he gave up on the pics..

but of cos, I also wish for a database like the above.

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 17-11-2005, 12:31 PM
golf_newbie

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
It's a double edged sword for the gals and the OKT...

if the gal is good - like those in the pics.. then, the site will work well for them..

but if the gal's body is so so but very good service.. the pics tend to discourage people from visiting them.. so, it will work against them..

I know of an OKT supplying Thai gal in Sland.. but as he's gals are usually only average in looks/figure.. his buz actually dropped when he started emailing pics of his new gals to his regulars.. now, he gave up on the pics..

but of cos, I also wish for a database like the above.

Cheers,
Shadow
Yes agree with you on the service part cos my buddy who cheong with me in JB & Macau/Zhuhai is one person who rates service as his first criteria. He always complains on the poor service of ladies from china & gives top marks to the JB ones.

Me looking for my ideal gal so pics helps! I finally found one in a massage joint in Zhuhai next to FuHai Hotel near the custom checkpoint but when I return 3 mths later, ah ah the joint was closed! I also enjoy the 'fishtank' at the Lisboa Hotel, its definitely a 'tourist attraction' which is like live pics.

Regards,
golf_newbie

P.S. Btw haven't figure out how &/or if I can up people's reputation
Old 01-12-2005, 02:25 PM
Horny King II

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
My only bonk in Shenzhen

Hi Bros!

It is my turn to share with u guys my only bonk for now in Shenzhen. I hope I can have a second time if I have time as I need to transit from there to come back to Singapore. I know that there are many saunas in SZ especially a lot of indecent ones. However, I am not sure which is decent and which is not decent. I decided to pick one gal on the street.

I spent two nights of my time in the Shenzhen East Hawali Relaxation Centre. Inside there, you can enjoy a lot of facilities like gym, sauna, jacuzzi, tv room, game room, ping pong table, billard room, foot massage, facial and others......

I picked up 1 gal near the sauna through the ladies okt's help. Her name is Yao Yao from Jiang Xi. I actually saw her while I am eating my dessert in the shop. I dare not approach then as I am not sure whether she is a WL. She only come to Shenzhen for less than 3 months as she is not familar with the hotel location. We even need the okt to bring us to the hotel. I paid 200 rmb for her short time and 60 rmb for the room. She is very pretty and give very good service unlike the gals u get in GL.

She bathe me and give me a very good cat bath and bbbj me. This is really value for service. I finally managed to cum in her very very tight pussy. She is very friendly and we have a long chat. She also expressed her interest in coming to Singapore but most likely after the CNY.

Brief Summary of Yao Yao
Looks - 7.5
Figure - 8 (b-cupper with ver smooth skin)
BBBJ - 7 (soft gentle touch but a bit short)
Fj - 7.5 (cummed in 1 position but her pussy very very tight)
RTF - Yes if she really come to Singapore

Bros who like my brief FR, please increase my points. Thanks.

Cheers

Horny King II
Old 07-12-2005, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rickytay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My only bonk in Shenzhen

Hi brother, where is location of Shenzhen East Hawali Relaxation Centre?

regards
Old 07-12-2005, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Exhausted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got back from HK and thought would share my experiences with the brudders. I have 3 mini stories to tell so do bear with my FRs.

Must admit I never cheong in HK before, so had looked through the threads and the 141 etc websites to find out where to cheong before I went.

Day 1

One of the recommendations was Regency Spa at Dorsett Hotel, so I thought I would check it out. However I was around TST area and came across Sun Hot Sauna, and thought I remembered it being advertised in one of those websites. So mai tu liao go in and checked it out.

Place was quite nice and big, and service was excellent. After shower jumped into hot pool and put on the robe and was directed to the resting area. The lady CSO came and since I speak Cantonese we TCSS and bit and she recommended all the massage packages. Opted for 1.5hrs and asked her if got "total" package. She said Sun Hot dun offer "total" package so si beh sian liao upon hearing. Anyway, directed to a room on the ground floor, and altho the massage was good and administered by an auntie, there were road works outside so can't even get a massage in peace!! Si beh sian nos. 2 liao.

Towards end of massage the auntie ask me if I wanted press my "lum par" vein for HK$100. Wtf? Since when Cantonese got "lum par" expression? Anyway, since damn sianz I turned her down. Finish massage, ate some noodles and left.

Price : HK$438 for 1.5hrs massage
Feeling : Totally unsextified

Since I was not sextified, I thought Wtf and proceeded to Regency. Not so easy to find after getting out from MTR, but found it and went it. Place not as nice as Sun, but still ok. Since I am already damn clean from the bathing at Sun, I had very quick shower and proceeded to resting area. Lady CSO come and TCSS again and at that time, TV showing some of the HK movie stars, so I asked her cheekily if they have girls of that standard. She said maybe and will try to arrange. Ho seh liao!

She proceeded to discuss package with me etc say can have butterfly massage (2 girls to 1 guy), but I opted for 1.5hrs with 1 girl. Asked her if got "total" package and she said dun have. Wtf again??!!?? Proceeded to room, and lo and behold the room door and the wall got big huge windows!! Wtf!! How to cheong? Maybe got curtains?? Go in and find that dun have.

Anyway, girl came and average looking and a bit plump. Already horny right so mai tu liao and see what happens lor. Girl from China obviously cos Cantonese like f**k. She keep going after my didi etc and keep exclaiming "wah so big ah", so I teased her that since so big then any girl wld feel very shiok if go in right? Anyway, to cut a long story short, all she offered was HJ. Wtf!!??!! Told her I was recommended by a friend who had come and did the full package. She said these days no more, cos all these joints kena raided regularly. Bo pian! Took her HJ, which was pretty good, can rabba her all over. Finished off, took shower and left. Admittedly, the massage was good, and the sexy massage before the HJ was shiok.

Price : HK$398 for 1.5hrs massage
HK$200 for HJ
HK$40 tips to the staff
Total : HK$638
Feeling : F**king unsextified

Day 2

Start of a new day and hopefully got better luck!! This time, after hearing what the Regency girl said, thought I would cheong the chicken coops. Just after lunch, went down to James Lee Mansions, and wanted to look for Joey on the 3rd floor. There was another guy in the lift with me but he went to 7th floor. Got out and thought "wow" this is interesting. Never seen anything like it with all the decor and colour etc. Went straight to Joey's room and rang door bell and waited. A slutty looking girl a few doors away becked me but not my type. She then told me that only the doors with the "welcome" or "busy" signs were in, otherwise the girls were not in the room. Wah! Learn something sia!

Next thing I know, the bloke who went to the 7th flr came down to the 3rd flr and was also pressing all the door bells! haha! So I decided to follow him and he went to this door and press the bell. The door opened and I thought "wow who is this beauty!". Luckily it was not his type and he walked off and the door closed. I pressed again and she opened and i thought "mai tu liao!!"

This beauty was 1.74m tall, absolutely fair skin and gorgeous. Look closer and find that she's probably late 20s liao but still looks really good. The room was very nicely decorated .. a bit like Victorian style, and she had just started work that day and doing this for only 3 days. She was packing her lingerie etc .. wow I was turned on! Took and shower and lay down, and she said that my didi was very big, and she was a bit concerned.

She was still wearing her lingerie and knelt on the bed in front of me and started to catbath me a little. I was rock hard man looking at this gorgeous babe. She did BJ me and licked my balls for a short while, then took off her lingerie and she asked me what position I wanted. Told her to go on top and she said she doesn't really know how. Told her dun worry and I was guided her to ride my gently. After a few minutes, I went on top and con'td to pump her firmly but gently and licking her C cup gems. Finally unloaded in her whilst staring at her gorgeous face. WOW!! SHIOK!!

After bathing, TCSS and she was surprised my Chinese so good. Said I not local and she said no wonder I didn't pump her like a sextoy like most locals. She said she really enjoyed the way I took her gently like a GF. Said she only just started this, but before she was working in one of the big HK KTVs. I tell you, the more I look at her the more gorgeous she looks to me. I was so stunned by her I forgot to ask her name, and worst still I can't find her on 141 or 161. If anyone knows of any other site where the girls are hosted, pls let me know.

Price : HK$500 + HK$100 tips
Feeling : I'm in love!!

That's all folks. Hope you enjoyed reading and apologies to those who find it too long.
Old 05-07-2011, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lwh9895 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, in shenzhen. At futian. Any recommendation and what is the damage? :>
Old 07-07-2011, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
taikoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Late HK FRs:

AS a non-chinese speaker, I have very few options in HK. So I always stuck to LockHart Road bars. During such visits, in one of the bars (managed by Nepalese closed now), on the first floor, I found this Indo girl, aged 25 extremely good body and extremely smart girl, who can speak, english, little bit of spanish, mandarin, cantones etc.

I brought her to my room and had fantastic time. Damage HKD 500.

Subsequently next two trips, before reaching HK, used to call her to come over to my room and had great time with her. Her name is Cristine. Unfortunately now her number no longer works.

But will still hunt for her next time in those LHRoad bars.
Old 28-07-2011, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexwstrangers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Rejected at Macau's Lisboa Shark Pit

Maybe I just put 2 & 2 together. Stumbled across this. http://blogs.forbes.com/afontevecchi...enetian-macau/

Last Christmas I could not pick up in the Lisboa shark pit. A friendly local translated and the girls were told by their boss man not to pick up any whities. His words. A hot PRC girl + whitie is suspicious and looks like hookers. As if the whole setup doesn't look like hookers! Some logic! And some wasted first time at the shark pit for me

So either the (then) recent prostitution bust had them nervous, or I'm butt ugly, or I've misinterpreted posts that imply whities can pick up here.

Rejected, I went to familiar saunas and gave myself a late Christmas present, a tiny little Viet pussy. Couldn't get it all the way in because the condom was some ridiculously short thing and I did not want skin on skin contact. So went a second round with a PRC honey who liked to make a lot of noise.

BTW, the Viet chick was ready to mount me on the stool in the shower. Had my dick in her hand and was ready to slide it in, no condom. Fuck. My rule was to walk out if I ever thought some chick would fuck someone else bare back since I don't want any increased risk. I did push her away and motion for the bed where I wrapped it up and banged her anyway. Not smart. But unscathed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1