The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-11-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 9
jaffry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjaffry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poorman90 View Post
No longer post much, however I would like to highlight my encounter today.

Was on a budget, hence I decided to go for those budget bonks. Came across thaixcorts thread, decided to give it a go. Even though I’m skeptical due to the price offered, but still would like to provide benefit of doubt since it’s advertised here.

Contacted Okt and enquired about Momay. Did ask if she’s natural, since it was stated that she has 36D (natural). Okt assured me that she’s natural. Went ahead and booked her.

So I proceeded to the location provided by OKT. I was atonished upon entering after following the instructions of OKT.

At first glance, due to the lights were off in the living room, I had a glimpse of her and was 50% sure that Momay does not resemble her photos. I showed her the post of “her” photos that were posted here, she told me that it is indeed her. It is until the moment when I entered her room(lights were on) that I decided to cancel the deal. She was totally off, and in no way is she anywhere near 36D.

All in all, just wish to provide a heads up to bros here that are considering Momay. I have no comments on the other FLs since it is well known fact that even reputable stables have their off days. But my encounter with Momay is quite disastrous to say since it is entirely a different girl.

Thanks bro for the update / info. Momay ThaiXscort indeed does looks hotz... sad that it’s a Switch & Bait.
Old 17-11-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Themis21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yuri From Slut Dungeon

Looks : 9/10 won't reject kind she's pretty and has braces. ( Thai fair)
Bj is pretty good , though she has braces you wont even feel her teeth at all
Look exactly like the photos
Great GFE and she allows french, even gave me a bj in the shower
Definitely going RTM!

She's a UNI student, first time in SG! Not to mention she's a tight one.
Old 17-11-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Sjozeph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=752628

Had a session with Jenney from @Manison88

She is bit shy girl, very accommodating.
She was looking at mirror in between to see her beauty.
She is very slim and patty boobs

Gfe :9/10
Body :8/10
Boobs : small bay be less than 34
Massage : okay
Overall : 8/10

Thanks bro
Old 17-11-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Sjozeph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtouch View Post

https://69lax.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=101
Did anyone notice this? Is this a first here? Any takers?
Lady boy Size 36 ! Big boobs ... Seems like small in ad !
Old 17-11-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
BigFix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took one for the team last night to try out new stable affection lodge after sending OC to the airport. Yay! OC will be out with her friends for the next 5 days.
Did not go out to have fun for the past 3 weeks due to my busy work and oc time restriction.

Went for a Tarma 3p with Natty & Mint at late night.

Bro AL: Polite and professional. Not sure if he can be chatty, but basically the booking was smooth without much hassle. Almost the same questions you would get from most stables nowadays.

Natty: Syt, light tan to average fair. slim and cute/sexy looks. Boobs natural. have slight marks on her tummy but not very bad. overall still Great. Young and fun.

Mint: She's got better body condition, but face wise not as pretty compared to natty. Not to the extent that you will reject. Still good looking overall. Just not the kind of pretty everyone would appreciate. Her LEGS~ long slender looking...i Like.

They worked quite well together cause they are friends and not just colleagues. So i think this is not the first time they are doing this. I haven haven had a tarma for a long time and these girls really gets my heart pumping and racing throughout the session. Right from the moment i entered the room my 2IC is already poking out of my jogger pants. (Jogger pants can't hide a boner. )

They spotted my thing poking out and that's when the surprises struck me. with that hump in my pants, ICE seems broken easily. Both of them start touching it and go wow! We went for a cramped up shower after a few mins of chatting and came back to room where the magic happens.

Double bbbJ: CRAZY MAK!!
Maybe cause i haven had 2 mouth blowing me, but it just feels crazy good. Mint has a better technique here of the twin. But natty can be good with little bit of guidance.

FJ: Did mint round 1, and Natty round 2 ( Save the younger chick for last)
Both time did about the same with me fucking 1 and the other either frenching me or licking my nipple and body.

Mint is wet and tight, she goes a little wild during sex with some high pitch moans.
Natty is wetter and her inside feels a little smoother i think? But she is the shy type with soft and sexy moans.

Both times ended with CIM, cause i need to be fair right, i feed one, i have to feed another.

Overall, Natty had a better Gf feeling, while mint is more like a office mistress feeling. It's like bringing your gf (Natty) to meet your Mistress (Mint) for a threesome.
A great tarma session here that is so exhausting that i walked out feeling empty running out of battery. I KO-ed the moment i reach home till now!

Anyway the location is pretty nice, the kind that i like...the place is clean and nice, feels very homely and comfortable.
The stable is certified to be safe and NOT some B&S stable. Lucky me!
Old 17-11-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
underaged deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Candice from SilkStockings 0n 16/11/2019 6pm (1/5)

Looks: 7/10 a bit tanned (as usual from Thai FL)
Boobs: 8/10 Natural Soft tits. a handful grip
Body: 7/10 small frame, tattoo on the stomach area. shaved . Fingering is allowed. Frenching also allowed.
BBBJ: 9/10 Good lick every part of the rod
FJ: 9/10 tight and good.
Massage: -
RTF: RTF material. But i prefer new.

Overall a shy lady. but anything you want she is able to perform.
Old 17-11-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Siru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for pauline from TRL on 17/11/2019 12am

Looks: 9/10 very pretty and cute.
Boobs: 8/10 man made boob. Very hard.
Body: 9/10
French:N/A didn't try
BBBJ: 10/10 this is where she shine. Good ball sucking and good DT.
FJ: 9/10 abit tight.
GFE:10/10 is like we know each other very long ago feeling.
RTF: definitely if time and money allow.

Overall a very cute and pretty girl, abit like syt. Very good attitude and like to tease alot alot alot,must becareful if not will kena KC. Power BBBJ also.
Old 17-11-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12952 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon827 View Post
Just had Yukiko & Meili tarma from Emmanualle recently

The session was awesome, both eager to pleasse. Had great chemistry especially with Yukiko. finished off with x2 CIM as didnt have a fitting size condom for pumping pleasure.

FR for Yukiko
Face: 7/10 photo same person
Body: 8/10 syt, slim with C cup tits although abit saggy.
BBBJ: 7/10 good suction with CIM
FJ: Unable to rate as condom provided was too small to fit... pump yukiko tight pussy for few mins and stopped.
GFE: 9/10, unable to speak english but can feel that she has a thing for me haha

FR for Meili
Face: 7/10 photo same person discount some blemishes
Body: 7/10 slightly on the meatier side
BBBJ: 8/10 better than Yukiko, able to DT with CIM
FJ: Unable to rate as condom provided was too small to fit... did not get to pump Meili
GFE: 7/10, able to convo in english, but slightly reserved as compared to yukiko

Thanks Emmanuelle bro for the quick arrangement
MeiLi has good deepthroat.
Came on her face twice... absolutely sporting!
Old 17-11-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
Pokipoki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPokipoki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPokipoki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried GirlsXClub? Looks yum but din see any FR...
Old 17-11-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

FR Belle @ SA

Late FR post but she deserves the FR.
Tall girl long legs, pussy under utilized back home for many years.
Nice natural body not being touched by knives yet, slim built with almost no fats.
Like the way she keeps jerking when painted. Sweaty after my relentless pumping haha. Overall a nice session.
Old 17-11-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 8
candycow is a Helpful and Caring Samstercandycow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got a bait and switch from Rainbow models today. Saw that Barbie was back (had her the last trip and she was great) and made a booking with Rainbow for her. Took a cab down to the location and the girl who opened the door isnt Barbie. I showed the lady the pictures and she said ya thats not her. Promptly left after. OKT did not even bother to reply when I messaged him after.

Avoid Rainbow models at all cost.
Old 17-11-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 8
candycow is a Helpful and Caring Samstercandycow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Fendi Silk Stockings 11/16

Looks: 10/10 pretty japanese doll looks
Boobs: 10/10 enhanced but soft and fits on her petite frame really well
Body: 10/10 slim petite frame soft skin fair chiang mai girl
BBBJ: 9/10 Good. she is experienced in this area.
FJ: 9/10 more of the good girl vibes. can do any positions but you must take control.
RTF: soon.
Old 17-11-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HectorCYW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for kiss Silkstocking 16 nov evening
Went for drinking after session.. so post late..
Okt confirm a quick booking as usual.. instruction easy..

Looks: 8/10 Pretty face..sweet looking..
Boobs: 7/10 think ard B..
Body: 8/10 Abit bah bah.. but love her ass..
French:8/10 French wild when fucking.. light kisses during foreplay
Painting:8/10.. wet easily..rubbing her clit had her moaning..
BBBJ: 9/10 slow and sensual 1st round.. speed up at the right moment i nearly cannot tahan..
FJ: 9/10 tried few position..very accomodating..ended up pumping in during missionary
GFE:9/10 At 1st was very reserved but after having 1st rd of love making.. she loosen herself alot.. lots of hug and teasing during the interval for 2nd shot..treated me a can of coke so in exchange i treated her starbucks..converse with thai so didnt really know her english level.. she say can speak abit cause work in korea before..
RTF: maybe..seen her fren kelly..might want to try her..
Old 17-11-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
humbletumble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nava (LustVegas)

Face: 10/10 same a photos. short hair sexy girl!
Body: 9/10 great slim body with soft enhanced D cups!
BBBJ: 9/10 good rhythm and quite long time. very good suction too.
Frenching: Yes
Painting: Yes
FJ: can be quite a wild girl when turned on.
GFE: 9/10 lots of hugs. giggles like a teenage girl. despite her experience, she is actually quite young.
Old 17-11-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
haulier92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Inn Soi69

Don't do many FRs but she deserves one.

OKT is solid - quick responses, efficient, clear instructions.

Promised her an FR as she doesn't have many customers. I've spent a few hours with her now and gotten to know her quite well.

Firstly her age is correct, as is her ethnicity. She really is half Burmese.

She is completely new to this. Hasn't done this work before at all. She is a very sweet girl and has the cutest lisp and always smiles. Peroxide blonde hair and not overly tanned.

She isn't for everyone. If you're looking for a commando or ang pai look elsewhere. She needs a LOT of guidance but is generally accommodating.

Natural A cup, maybe bordering on B, not sure. Tattoos in the right places. The one on her back is still being filled in. Flat stomach and the perfect sized ass. Probably 156cm.

Shes reluctant to French but I think that's because she doesn't really know how to, not because she didn't want to. Managed to teach her the right way to kiss the second time I saw her but don't be offended if she doesn't want to. She can be a bit nervous at times.

Her English is just about perfect. Managed to break the ice when I walked in with my entry level Thai but her English is so good that it wasn't really needed.

Bring her Thai food or sashimi and she will really appreciate it. She's stuck in that room all day and it's not easy for her. She doesn't have that mental toughness that other hardened girls have to be able to cope with all the ins and outs of this work.

Don't be rough or an asshole with her, enjoy her for what she is (a real young newbie to this) and you'll be fine. If that's the kind of experience you're looking for then she's your girl.

She will probably ask for payment up front but that's cos she's new to this and just wants to be cautious. She did with me the first time but subsequently didn't.

Like I said, Inn isn't for everyone but I get along with her well and don't have anything but good things to say about her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1