The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 25-12-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Was overseas in Europe and walk gardens , then saw a couple beside and the young angmo lady is half naked with boobs exposed for me to sèe even though boyfriend next to her.
Old 25-12-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendomy8282 View Post
Was overseas in Europe and walk gardens , then saw a couple beside and the young angmo lady is half naked with boobs exposed for me to sèe even though boyfriend next to her.
angmoh culture n society is very liberal n open mah esp in nature parks n beaches ...they r not as shy as we asian men and ladies r

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-12-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
doox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendomy8282 View Post
If living in the same house, some of them don't bother to close the door when changing or showering
Old 26-12-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinAce View Post
You very fast leg fast hand. Thanks!
Actually not really fast, but she took her time sorting the clothes while bent over.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 26-12-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Bramakini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Actually not really fast, but she took her time sorting the clothes while bent over.
Did she wriggle her butt and wink at you?
Old 26-12-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramakini View Post
Did she wriggle her butt and wink at you?
No, she just seemed didn't care

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 27-12-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by livergreen View Post
Just entered a mall located in NE Singapore, there are 2 hot girls guarding the entrance, performing temperature & ID scanning. One of them is in denim super short skirt and has forgotten to close her skinny legs, it is white. I'm sure the 10+ other horny guys ahead/behind me enjoyed the same view. Happened 5 mins ago, they should be at the station right now.
Bro if only you could reach down into her entrance and check her temperature too.
Old 27-12-2020, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
chelsea4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoluckluck View Post
Ooolala so short confirm zaogeng!!
Ya I told her so short sure zaogeng. She says she knows so must make sure wear nice panties.
Old 27-12-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
chelsea4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
wow lao how she sit down... .....ure to zg...
anyway if you guys been on face book there is this ad by samsung for their galaxy product and if you view around the 1:01 or so can actually see the gal zg green panty when she jumped on the guy..
I ask her before how to sit down? She say just sit lor and
actually she think even when she stand on escalator also will zaogeng cos she’s 1.7m tall and always wear heels which make the skirt even shorter. And when go lunch in male colleagues car they will always want to open the car door for her
Old 27-12-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea4ever View Post
Ya I told her so short sure zaogeng. She says she knows so must make sure wear nice panties.
Walao, yr wifey so notti gal ahh ?? ...there r v. few of such girls around tat r so flirty esp those already married ...i want her to zaogeng n tease me like that, but 1st must get to know her better, can ?? ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-12-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
Northwardly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNorthwardly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea4ever View Post
I ask her before how to sit down? She say just sit lor and
actually she think even when she stand on escalator also will zaogeng cos she’s 1.7m tall and always wear heels which make the skirt even shorter. And when go lunch in male colleagues car they will always want to open the car door for her
Lucky colleagues, I'm sure they will fight to open car door for her
Old 28-12-2020, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Not sure if this is considered zaogeng anot.
Walked past a hdb playground this afternoon. Saw a lady with her kid at the playground.
The lady was dressed in low cut white oxford dress.saw her bright blue bra and deep valley.
Afterwhich when she was walking away, saw her white t back panty.
Old 28-12-2020, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 0
Rickweber is one of the Best!Rickweber is one of the Best!Rickweber is one of the Best!

Nowadays need to be more cautious when driving with lots of cyclists esp on weekends. Yesterday somewhere at Telok Blangah area there was a female casual cyclist on a foldable bike. As I approached it I realized her stretched black leggings showed her light-skinned butt with a black thong! Got me disoriented momentarily!

Almost forgot about the incident until I read this thread today. I’m sure that if I checked in my car cam, that recording would’ve been over-written by now.
Old 28-12-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Not sure if this is considered zaogeng anot.
( Click to show/hide )
Walked past a hdb playground this afternoon. Saw a lady with her kid at the playground.
The lady was dressed in low cut white oxford dress.saw her bright blue bra and deep valley.
Afterwhich when she was walking away, saw her white t back panty.
A genuine zaogeng.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickweber View Post
( Click to show/hide )
Nowadays need to be more cautious when driving with lots of cyclists esp on weekends. Yesterday somewhere at Telok Blangah area there was a female casual cyclist on a foldable bike. As I approached it I realized her stretched black leggings showed her light-skinned butt with a black thong! Got me disoriented momentarily!

Almost forgot about the incident until I read this thread today. I’m sure that if
I checked in my car cam, that recording would’ve been over-written by now.
Oh, man. Such a shame it was overwritten.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 28-12-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2118 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1