The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

When u r there pls do a review on this hotel.
i mean the food there as there is only 1 resturant there .

Pls do take note of the socket, not sure if i have missout other area in the room but i only see one 3 pin socket(sg type G) there in the 280k room. The other is one type I socket (use in china).
Old 25-04-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Just checked.
Rooms have wifi.
No fridge.
Walking distance to F1 food court.
Old 25-04-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Bak ku teh meal.
Must try the dry intestine.
long time no eat, feel hungry thinking about it.

Old 25-04-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Bak ku teh meal.
Must try the dry intestine.
long time no eat, feel hungry thinking about it.

Why Bak ku teh meal don't have Bak Kut Teh one? Not nice huh...
Old 25-04-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

Got pork and eat in bkt shop.
so when you going?
bring some newbies la.
Old 25-04-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Got pork and eat in bkt shop.
so when you going?
bring some newbies la.
Actually other dishes are better than bkt meat. Of cos the bkt soup is better than other soup. So it depend you want the meat or the soup.

I don't tell you if not you will follow me lol.

Next I am noob myself. Can't even take care about myself how to take care of others.

Lastly I can intro them to a better person to guide them around. That is The driver Kofa. PM me if anybody need his assistant...

P/S: Upz me hor
Old 26-04-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 21
Laser is one of the Best!Laser is one of the Best!Laser is one of the Best!Laser is one of the Best!

Any Bro plan to go on the Thursday (28/04) ? Think of going there. My first time.
Old 26-04-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster

Girls price getting higher.
Terrible.
Just sharing, a new girl.
villa 9, 1.2 juta.

Old 27-04-2016, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

23 April - 24 April 2016

Finally a trip where it is different and a sharing tip with all of you. Fyi, it is not a favorable trip. I had only myself to blame coz I was blinded by her physical attributes.

Cewek came from Villa 58A. I chose her without interviewing although other girls were pulling me. Papasan said she was good and that convinced me to make my choice. Priced at 1m and after discounted at 900k.

Heres a informative summary of what happened:
-arrived in room with a black face
-no proper introduction
-did not try to start a convo
-did not want to shower together
-no kissing
-first shot was mechanical
-refused to cow girl as tired
-after sex it was back to cigarettes and phone
-after that she slept the whole afternoon
-woke up close to dinner and got rejected for my 2nd shot said she was tired and hungry
-gave her black face and she said ok to kongkek but fast one. I said if shes not in the mood then no point.
-during dinner there was no talking and she was playing her phone, refuse to take photos together, no holding hands. Visited the new 21 Karimun hotel, she did not want to go at first but not like she had a choice.
-arrived hotel and she asked if I wanted kongkek. We did after she made it clear that only masuk
-requested for the next morning shot and got rejected immediately saying she dont have time as have to leave early
-she asked what is my NAME(9pm already)

Told my friend I want this girl out:
-papi was informed and my lady spoke with another lady from the same Villa that my friend took
-knowing I want her out, she started with GFE and tried to convince me to keep her. Shes offered more shots and morning as well.
-she blamed it that we cannot understand each other better due to language barriers.
-she wanted to talk with me alone and refused my friend in the same room
-Ive already made my decision and told her to go
-she kept scolding my friend and made verbal personal attacks thinking he was the one who convinced me to let her go
-demanded tips and my friend refused me to give
-the louder she rant, I got so fed up I told my friend to give me papi number so I will tell him about what is happening now
-In the end she took ojek money from her friend coz she has none on her. We had a driver which could drive her back but she refused since the start.

Reasons for why that happened:
-girl attitude problem and sick of the same routine
-contract finishing soon
-customer too nice and easy to bully

What could be done to prevent cases like this:
-first step is the interview before deciding on your choice of girl eg. Bbbj? Shower together? Shots?
-choosing a girl who takes interest rather than one who does not look at you
-treating the girl as a friend rather than a sex doll that you pay for your own sex gratification

My thoughts:
It was an unfortunate experience yet eye opener for me. My friend's girl said there were better girls in the same Villa and did not say anything bad about mine. She is being professional in her position which I respect alot. If I had told the Papi before 6pm, 50% of the money spent would be returned to me. I do not want to disclose the girl's name openly in this report as I understand she works for a living. Feel free to pm me.

All we want is to have a happy time and to ensure the girl is happy at the same time. Fyi, my friend had a really good time with his girl. Same Villa but extremely opposite experiences. My past FRs in Balai has always been great, so you know .

Siska the masseuse had a booking already so invited another masseuse over in the morning. Great body and tits, too bad she was on menses. Requested for boobs tug and finally she wank me off. I paid 300k at the end of the session. Next to do list is to up her without a question.

Till the next time.
Old 27-04-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
fixxxer is Cool - loads of Potential

Hello brothers. Heading over to Paradise on sat till monday. Booked the Suite at astons from Sunday. Sat mite try the new Place 21karimun. Any bros wish to meet up for drinks food do pm me.. Cheers Guys.

Ps: Gotta agree with bro kengeng on the cewek prices now but tht cewek looks real bad for tht face 1.2 juta...

I have seen much much better stocks there... But booked my regular girl just to play safe.

We don't care what it meant \m/
Old 27-04-2016, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
fixxxer is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro i feel u on this, I had booked one before based on the Looks and backfired also...

Cb, never even get 01 shot. Her face black like fuck. End up had to change and was better.

Gotta agree on the fact tht we bros go there not just to spend money and have fun but also a peace of mind away from home.

Heres to more bonking... cheers.

We don't care what it meant \m/
Old 27-04-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Mksh Mas matong36 for your FR.

As Pak always advis ..Book cewe base on chemistry rather than looks or price.
Pak's a real sucker for slim cewes with BIG bOObs
Old 27-04-2016, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Pak's a real sucker for slim cewes with BIG bOObs
Same taste as you Pak.

Will up tomorrow
Old 28-04-2016, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Same taste as you Pak.

Will up tomorrow
For you

Old 28-04-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0