The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2013, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

[QUOTE=KonKam;8398124]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post

Yeah...futaba girl can tahan my "hamsup" panda hug....
Sorry ya bro futaba...just QC it in details as pomrakthai is the one who discover your girl by chance.

So i lan lan offer myself to QC 1st ...

The night before...i also do my hamsup hug on 2 or 3 girl and the last one grab my birdie and say she be back....
It's ok bro...glad u had a good hug...
So what do u think of her service & treatment?
Share some report la....I also want to know more about her
Old 20-01-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
What u mean by accident?
Why did u flip car?
I could not positively identified your new GF even you had given me a description and I don't usually phone a PRC before I know her.

So, when one PRC came over and "attacked" that handsome boy, Konkam, I casually asked her what was her name and she replied "Hong Li" ....walaueh....it must be her, as nearly all PRC's use names with a Xiao ++ and that Hong Li tallied with my supposed to search-and-enjoy mission. I showed her the message form you with her phone number....of course, I bet she could not read English....but she could identify her phone number and she was equally surprised that how come I got her number

That is why Konkam said "by accident"

He flip car because he could not perform as expected of a young and handsome, as his 2 longer legs were painful with gout ...tooooooo much oral (I mean beer drinking orally) hahahaha
Old 20-01-2013, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
I could not positively identified your new GF even you had given me a description and I don't usually phone a PRC before I know her.

So, when one PRC came over and "attacked" that handsome boy, Konkam, I casually asked her what was her name and she replied "Hong Li" ....walaueh....it must be her, as nearly all PRC's use names with a Xiao ++ and that Hong Li tallied with my supposed to search-and-enjoy mission. I showed her the message form you with her phone number....of course, I bet she could not read English....but she could identify her phone number and she was equally surprised that how come I got her number

He flip car because he could not perform as expected of a young and handsome, as his 2 longer legs were painful with gout ...tooooooo much oral (I mean beer drinking orally) hahahaha
Oh so in the end she didn't know who gave u her phone number la.
Did u had any conversation with her?So wat do u think of her?
Old 21-01-2013, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Aiyooo...me not handsome lah, more like hamsup hand all over Futaba latest girl who is damn playful.
Although her look is average but she really give marvelous GFE as what i can sense.
Only Futaba know the "answer" to Hong Li as he had her for 2 hour..OMG!

I think the way she "painting" me that night will surely make ME Cumming endlessly...Ooopsss..."mei you liao". definitely kena kau tim in 10mins..akakaka

Futaba... i also accidental met your "Arn Chin" as well.<----- this is how i write her contact in my phonebook.
She have the look...with sexy curve...tattooos and were once a "beauty therapesit.

Wah....you better be prepared to have battle on two Major front!!!!
Old 21-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Futaba;8400042]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post

It's ok bro...glad u had a good hug...
So what do u think of her service & treatment?
Share some report la....I also want to know more about her
Have yet to try her bro but will definitely post a FR if ride her.
Actually i have tried random mei mei at ACE but didn't post much.

I usually do missionary coz i want to grasp the nen nen and also hear the word "lao gong...lao gong" sound...ahaha
Doggie still the best and also their slurping Bbbbbbbb always make me almost "Boh Liao".

(p/s...thank to bro who up me)
Old 21-01-2013, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
U C! Lengchai sure easy to have a catch one. Heard that she sang this song to you in the room ah. KEKEKE
The girl in the video seems to have legs quite wide opened. Sifu seng2, u know what it means?....haha...
Old 21-01-2013, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday just had a good time chatting with bro pomrakthai in ace after he re-united with gf Yehua.....congratulations to him!

....as mentioned in previous post, I decided to write a fr on one bad experience with a girl in Ace...

Last Sat, I was with pomrakthai and another friend in Ace, chatting and feasting our eyes on the women there....on MILF managed to persuade me up and after the session, we were chatting again. Then came a girl called Ah Mei. She knew pomrakthai quite sometime ago and chatting with us. I already went up for 1st time so I didn't intend to go up again. Then she offered me a package "make love and massage". It was attractive for me and I asked her again two times to really confirm it. She confirmed with me and said RM100, make love AND massage.

Below is the FR....

Name: Ah Mei
Origin: Si Chuan, China
Height: around 162 cm
Look : 6.9 / 10
Fk: Not allowed.
Body : 7/10
BBBJ : 5 / 10
Daty: Not allowed
FJ: I did all the action....she was lying down and then doggie for a while.
GFE : 5/10
Massage: 0 (she refused to give even after I reminded her that she had promised)
WIR : No
DAMAGE : Rm 100.

Here are the details:
I went up with her at 3:30 am........
After reaching the room, I gave her a hug and took off clothes to bath...the bathing session was about 6 to 7 mins as she and I took turns and used soap.
I managed only some light kiss, 2 or 3 seconds in total.....no fk. She then suck my breast and bbbj...then she lay on the bed for my action. Put on the cap and I bonk her....came to doggie for 3 to 4 minutes and changed to missionary again....the whole fj session was about 15 - 18 mins before I cum.

Then she told me she was tired and refused to give massage as she had promised. I politely reminded her that she has promised me. She still refused by saying I took too long to cum. Well, 15 - 18 mins is considered too long by her. Since she said she was tired, I asked her to rest and chat for a while before we leave. However, she also refused. Again politely, I reminded her that I was a friend of pomrakthai and she also know him as we were at the same table downstairs, so let's make things nice lor.....however, she show contempt and disrespect in her face to the fact I know pom. I then I told I was a regular in Ace and know many people......again she show contempt to this. Lastly, after enough of being polite and persuasion, I talk in a normal tone and ask her if she really want to flip car with me.........again she didn't bother.........I bath and waited for her to make-up....again few minutes...

I got down from the lift on ground floor before 4:10 am. So the total time for session was less than 30 mins after minus walking time, bath, waiting her make-up, etc. After going to npw trying to locate pomrakthai and friend as ace was closed, I returned and phoned pomrakthai....and told them the whole story....

Well, actually I was angry for being cheated. I went up because she offered make love + massage. She offered the package and it was witnessed by my friends. It was easy to fullfil but yet refused and show total contempt. I was kind enough to request an easier task which was rest a while and chat a little to replace massage but she also refused. If I were any bro here who read this fr, I won't take her service and shun this girl by the name of Ah Mei from Si Chuan. ......

I heard of many cases that girls promised this and that and when customers went up, the girls refused to give services as promised. That is cheating. If I know any girls did that, I won't take her service, even if she didn't do it to my friends but to the people I don't know. It is because we shouldn't encourage cheating. By taking her service despite of her dishonesty means we encourage girls to continue to cheat.
Old 21-01-2013, 05:26 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
Below is the FR....

Name: Ah Mei
Origin: Si Chuan, China
Not Si chuan lah she bluffed you...she is from Jiangxi (twice I bonked her anbd she told me her kampung...normally I will ask PRC's where are they from...at least which province....easy to tag and plant China flag on my pink board mah...
Old 21-01-2013, 05:37 PM
Samster

Bro Konkam, Futaba and Eugene had been wondering what on earth went wrong that Ye Hua could give a cold shoulder after our 2 years of relationship.

I was also wondering why....

Last night we reconciled with a very good fuck....and she told me that she was very upset after making a boo-boo on air tickets for domestic flights back to hometowns. Now her few Jie-mei's including her, could not travel home smoothly as what they had wished for to do their CNY Balik Kampung exodus..due to air tickets to Changsha (Hunan) and Wuhan (Hubei) had been ALL SOLD OUT ,,,,now they have to sleep at the stations to queue for train tickets Pity them.

If I were to be in GuangZhou then, I will certainly drive her back to her small village in Hubei.
Old 21-01-2013, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyooo...me not handsome lah, more like hamsup hand all over Futaba latest girl who is damn playful.
Although her look is average but she really give marvelous GFE as what i can sense.
Only Futaba know the "answer" to Hong Li as he had her for 2 hour..OMG!

I think the way she "painting" me that night will surely make ME Cumming endlessly...Ooopsss..."mei you liao". definitely kena kau tim in 10mins..akakaka

Futaba... i also accidental met your "Arn Chin" as well.<----- this is how i write her contact in my phonebook.
She have the look...with sexy curve...tattooos and were once a "beauty therapesit.

IMHO, I think An Qi is much better in terms of looks and GFE, but An Qi is quite temperamental and many times showed it on me too...pity Futaba..but maybe he can kaotim her
Old 21-01-2013, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro i think u got the wrong person leh. My An Qi does not hv a tattoo & she has already gone back PRC on 16/01/13.
Old 21-01-2013, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
IMHO, I think An Qi is much better in terms of looks and GFE, but An Qi is quite temperamental and many times showed it on me too...pity Futaba..but maybe he can kaotim her
Well if she know my character then she wont be showing me her attitude.
So the only way to kaotim her is to let her feel her own attitude by ignoring her.
Even when she sms me the day she was leaving but i just replied a goodbye & safe journey back. Didn't even ask when she's coming back or other things like before.
Old 22-01-2013, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Well if she know my character then she wont be showing me her attitude.
So the only way to kaotim her is to let her feel her own attitude by ignoring her.
Even when she sms me the day she was leaving but i just replied a goodbye & safe journey back. Didn't even ask when she's coming back or other things like before.
Alamak, so cool one ah? oops should be so COLD

Can tahan meh? Later rindu a lot woh...beh song leh ...

Like me, the Hubei fire is rekindled and getting hotter and hotter, si beh song leh
Old 22-01-2013, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:

Like me, the Hubei fire is rekindled and getting hotter and hotter, si beh song leh
It's not that I want to be cold towards her but the way she behave as though I never treated her well. She has changed since I 1st met her. Now in her mind is all about $$ only.
Too bad if she were to continue like that then I have no choice but to ignore her.
Old 22-01-2013, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yeah....Can see "promrakthai" Hubei mei mei now more "smiley" when saw promrakthai and me last night.
i am sure promrakthai have the fun of his life riding her again.

Yesterday mei mei not full force....only brave ones come out to do business will surely do well yesterday nite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1