The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2013, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
Hope not because of 3rd party......I also dare not introduce gf to u already
Woiiii.....not me lah.
i am not "PRC" snatcher lah.

If PRC heart want change also i cannot help lo.
PRC heart always cold and hot at same time lah.
if it is yours, will always be yours mah.

Anyway Sifu Professor have a strong heart, but need to shake off "Ye Hua" branding on him as he knows all PRCsss there think Ye Hua still his "vege" mah.

Anyway yesterday, Me...Futaba and Professor were casting our eye here and there.
We all agree got one sweet young looking girl who can be our daily GF, can take out for shopping and holiday on beach...etc

Eugene... i think you know the girl as you did tell me her name before...must be one of your regular...kakaka

Yesterday night/morning, girlsss strength is ok...got some looker and new PRC but i left around 1:15am as i need my beauty sleep.

I salute Futaba and pomrakthai coz can still continue "bird watching"
until what time, you better ask them.
Anyway...no see Futaba charbor nor professor "ye Hua'!!!

Oh ya...your Alan show up at almost the same time i was about to leave.
i run fast fast
Old 08-01-2013, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is the girls name?
At least give me description like age, origin, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Woiiii.....not me lah.

Anyway Sifu Professor have a strong heart, but need to shake off "Ye Hua" branding on him as he knows all PRCsss there think Ye Hua still his "vege" mah.

Anyway yesterday, Me...Futaba and Professor were casting our eye here and there.
We all agree got one sweet young looking girl who can be our daily GF, can take out for shopping and holiday on beach...etc

Eugene... i think you know the girl as you did tell me her name before...must be one of your regular...kakaka

Yesterday night/morning, girlsss strength is ok...got some looker and new PRC but i left around 1:15am as i need my beauty sleep.

i run fast fast
Old 08-01-2013, 07:44 PM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What is the girls name?
At least give me description like age, origin, etc
come with me lah...i show you the girl mah....
kekekee
"Picture worth a thousand worth"!!
Old 08-01-2013, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerozzz View Post
bro where is this place may i ask ? young cheongster here would like to learn from sifu here ok bo? thank you
give you the location liao
good luck hunting
Old 10-01-2013, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ZJfUB_GRzEk
Old 10-01-2013, 08:37 PM
Samster

Actually konkam, now it is the time for you to play 3rd party with Yehua.......not while she was with Pomrakthai........
Old 11-01-2013, 01:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
nmddell is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Woiiii.....not me lah.

i run fast fast
Bro which are nicer looking at NPW or inside ACE building and at which floor normally most pretty prc there?...tq
Old 11-01-2013, 07:17 PM
Samster

Bro KonKam,

Will you do the the job? Snatch Yehua back to Ace complex......surely we all especially our dear friend will appreciate that............
Old 13-01-2013, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro KonKam,

Will you do the the job? Snatch Yehua back to Ace complex......surely we all especially our dear friend will appreciate that............
YeHua ar....i think pomrakthai will "have heart to heart talk" with her once he get back from outstation.
Think he will be back by tuesday.
Old 13-01-2013, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmddell View Post
Bro which are nicer looking at NPW or inside ACE building and at which floor normally most pretty prc there?...tq
Timing is more important here and also how strong is the Wind lah..
if "cheebye" MIB kept raiding mean no mei mei will appear...and all of us also suffering.

Yesterday night i soloing there, appreciating the singers from afar (parking myself on one dark corner), also side by side with those young mei mei roaming around there (here, mostly younger one) and also see EPL lo.

Whatapps with eugene until late night and plan to meet up today at about 2pm but damn it is raining now.
I really "salute" bro Futaba and Bro pomrakthai as they really OWL person.

i left there about 1:30am depriving of sleep

Damn, the singer Ling Ling NPW as i call her managed to "periscope" me almost at the end of group singing.
Someone gave her two RM600 (or is it rm500) SASH and i can see her damn happy for that night..Wondering who is her new "vege"?
Old 13-01-2013, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
CuntMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a report on os side. Now all unc 9 stock hidin under coconut tree dun even dare walk to middle. Lots popiah now at all like to hang out at dj area. Rest at inside chit chat flyin around. Seem like lots of stock around midnite but around 2 got typhoon. I chao around midnite since i arrive late evenin. The wind is bad so many roti van and spotlight car round once few hours.
Ace is safer while i think while npw sufer same fate. Cny comin so all lookin for red packet lo. I think is good time to retire awhile. Was surprise to see qc improve on os side but due to open air concept they suffer more when typhoon blow their roof off.
Old 14-01-2013, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Timing is more important here and also how strong is the Wind lah..
if "cheebye" MIB kept raiding mean no mei mei will appear...and all of us also suffering.

Yesterday night i soloing there, appreciating the singers from afar (parking myself on one dark corner), also side by side with those young mei mei roaming around there (here, mostly younger one) and also see EPL lo.

Whatapps with eugene until late night and plan to meet up today at about 2pm but damn it is raining now.
I really "salute" bro Futaba and Bro pomrakthai as they really OWL person.

i left there about 1:30am depriving of sleep

Damn, the singer Ling Ling NPW as i call her managed to "periscope" me almost at the end of group singing.
Someone gave her two RM600 (or is it rm500) SASH and i can see her damn happy for that night..Wondering who is her new "vege"?
Too bad can't be there to accompany u drink kopi & bird watching.
Anyway manage to find a new partner on my 4th & 5th night before leaving the next day.
Very good gfe & gave me a wonderful experience or should say remembrance for my trip back Penang.Spend almost 2 hours with no rushing in her room chit chating like long lost old friend while embracing each other, massaging & finally u know wat....
Old 14-01-2013, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Anyway manage to find a new partner on my 4th & 5th night before leaving the next day.
Very good gfe & gave me a wonderful experience or should say remembrance for my trip back Penang.Spend almost 2 hours with no rushing in her room chit chating like long lost old friend while embracing each other, massaging & finally u know wat....
walau lau bro, mean your new partner is 3rd one liao
you damn keng! my salute to you.

me and eugene and eugene friend(mr lee) go bird watching from 2:30pm until i chao near 7pm (me drink two BIG carlsberg, very tipsy).
Really a lot of beautiful mei mei but honey and dicky not enough.

See so many in my "eye" list but cannot eat all of them.
Like you say Futaba, this place is heaven.

Saw promrakthai Ye Hua......she is one wonderful soft spoken lady but she look like not really keen in tugging/sweet talk people riding her elegant car.
She is like if you want me, approach me or chat with me and we shall see.

Eugene....anything to report ar? after i left lah...Miss your sms...so sorry..
only wake up at 3am, read your sms and go back Zzzzzz again.
Man, Never thought bird watching is so stressful...kekekeke

Did both of you go OS ar?
Old 14-01-2013, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuntMan View Post
Just a report on os side. Now all unc 9 stock hidin under coconut tree dun even dare walk to middle. Lots popiah now at all like to hang out at dj area. Rest at inside chit chat flyin around. Seem like lots of stock around midnite but around 2 got typhoon. I chao around midnite since i arrive late evenin. The wind is bad so many roti van and spotlight car round once few hours.
Ace is safer while i think while npw sufer same fate. Cny comin so all lookin for red packet lo. I think is good time to retire awhile. Was surprise to see qc improve on os side but due to open air concept they suffer more when typhoon blow their roof off.
yeah, i jalan jalan OS for past week days...their stock not bad actually.
IF want to see all stock .need to walk one BIG round along one side of road and then take the middle lane and finally end at other side of the other at OS Main entrance...kekekee

Starting point at other end of Champion club road ; in my case....
Old 14-01-2013, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
U C! Lengchai sure easy to have a catch one. Heard that she sang this song to you in the room ah. KEKEKE

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1