The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 11
wanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by raider123 View Post
ABC market got this stall selling zi char style like pork rib rice etc, opposite of the fatty cheong char siew rice. The milf looks like the wife of the owner, look wise maybe late 30s but she got a slutty face. Her dressing always make u fantasize of her. Today she wears a knit wear top but with a black bra...the knit wear is thin so you can see the sexy outline of her black bra...

I prefer the western food beside bread store the atb. Do her hairy lussy when she sweaty
Old 18-04-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio food stall helper

ALEXANDRA village food centre.. prawn mee corner store...

the young stall owner girlfriend.... im sure people saw her before...
Old 18-04-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
LouisOh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share, thanks!
Old 10-05-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

there's a super chio drinks seller at newton hawker ctr at the stretch facing the carpark
Old 11-05-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster

Fingerpuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
there's a super chio drinks seller at newton hawker ctr at the stretch facing the carpark
Dua Liap or not?
Old 28-05-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Chio food stall helper

Met up with en ex army friend this afternoon. He is single after all this years, never marriage in the first place. He share with me past ten yrs he has alot of "foreign wife" offering at the market place. Probably his mom is desperate going around promoting mine good friend.

He said alot are PRC stall helpers, Vietnam and Chinese Indonesian girls working at supermarkets also have. Then what the hell happen? He is not prepare for marriage lifes.

Morale, alot of foreign stall ladies wishing to settle down in this country. He is a good catch no wonder that many offering.

I advice him to search in Tinder for ang mo ladies working in this red dot. He said he consider.
Old 20-06-2017, 05:54 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

found a MILF at a fruit juice shop in Jurong East. 2 other ladies in the same shop as well.

The coffeeshop with Fatty Cheong Roasted Meats.

Just outside is a fruit juice shop called juice power or something

The lady serving me MILF was wearing a shorts that showed her butt cheeks and also her top show long kang. Hot man, and she squat down to do something showing me deep deep career lines

Drools....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 20-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
found a MILF at a fruit juice shop in Jurong East. 2 other ladies in the same shop as well.

Drools....
I think I know where, 100+ that coffeeshop rite... upstairs is carpark. She quite friendly. Bought fruit juice from her quite a few times, but frankly speaking, not very sweet. Still an eye candy though...although is really milf.
Old 20-06-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
locrust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

Just outside is a fruit juice shop called juice power or something

The lady serving me MILF was wearing a shorts that showed her butt cheeks and also her top show long kang. Hot man, and she squat down to do something showing me deep deep career lines

Drools....
Thanks bro, will drop by soon....
Old 20-06-2017, 11:33 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by locrust View Post
Thanks bro, will drop by soon....
Maybe someone can snipe her soon
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 21-06-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
toyori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share somewhere @ my office below there is a chio bu helping her mum on friday selling chicken rice at orchard food court she wear until vy sexy sia.. when can i have a gf so pretty.. fuck mu life
Old 21-06-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

FoodConnect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyori View Post
Just to share somewhere @ my office below there is a chio bu helping her mum on friday selling chicken rice at orchard food court she wear until vy sexy sia.. when can i have a gf so pretty.. fuck mu life
She wear sexy to attract customers hehee
Old 21-06-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 8
Zenzisage is one of the Best!Zenzisage is one of the Best!Zenzisage is one of the Best!

Any fellow JB chiongsters, woodlands interchange food court beside bus 950 has 2 cute vietbus working, bus drivers always flirt with them.
Old 21-06-2017, 07:03 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyori View Post
bro how about sharing location. orchard good court very vague leh.
Old 21-06-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Lavender road.. first kopitiam from the intersection with serangoon road. milf
at the chai png stall. nice boobs and makeup. nowadays dressing cover up more liao..

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1