The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 13
lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durianinthesky View Post
Well say bro. The typical siam du/ viet diu kind of playing style. Shall try soon. From 1 bro Post here. The place seems small. What's the average rating for girl chioness
U pub quite big likewise 497 I haven been there me also might go down soon the most important is the stoke in both place is good 😊 before we just start to ease setting very limited stoke I believe by now shall be back to the time before covid
Old 01-09-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterPiakPiak View Post
All may look good depending on individual taste, especially when going into a pub with lights dim AF. So just try to be prepared that the best looking one may turn out to look totally "different" after shower with all the makeup washed off
HAHAHHAHHA got it bro as usual lights on looks may differ
Old 01-09-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15751 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:
All may look good depending on individual taste, especially when going into a pub with lights dim AF. So just try to be prepared that the best looking one may turn out to look totally "different" after shower with all the makeup washed off
Yeah especially when you half drunk le 😛😛😛
Old 01-09-2022, 02:00 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42332 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Yeah especially when you half drunk le 😛😛😛
Most important is a young hot body.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 01-09-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15751 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Most important is a young hot body.
!
Totally agree 👍 hot curvy nice booty fair amooth silk skin with a handful too!😛😛😛
Old 01-09-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Got a feeling the VBs also gonna start pattern soon, more & more sugu ppl giving 50 & 100. Those 20 to 30 lupsup tips like myself gonna end up Sunday Funday at Lucky Plaza competing with bangala for maids soon.
Hey bro, don't be pessimistic. Those ladies that visit Singapore are not prostitutes or have any intention to be prostitutes. They have jobs back in Vietnam, such as hair dressers, counter salesgirls, & even some are farm hands. Their average salary is US$150/mth or US$500 for hi-paying jobs. The cost of living in Vietnam is lower than Singapore & thus such salaries. (although it will change soon as Vietnam is opening up & many international biz are moving there, raising salaries & improvement in life to Vietnamese.)

So when they come to Spore, introduced by friends, they only want some financial assistance, by being invited to your table, to share drinks & a moment of life, to fill an emptiness a male experiences in moments of life, to re-anchor one mentally back to physical existence, regardless if the male is young or old, fat or skinny, etc.

There is an unwritten rule that nothing is free in this World. To ask a lawyer a simple issue on law will cost one $50 in his office. To see a doctor for relief over a mere headache too will cost $50 for consultation.

S$30 is USD$21. Most of the time, she will spend time with you but is free to talk to others as well. So in 1 night -from Happy hour 8pm to after HH 2am, pub to pub, she will have at least kept 10 men company = USD$210, which is more than what she would had earned as a salesgirl in Vietnam in one month. 10 nights & she would have USD$2,100.

To us Singaporeans, $30 is often pocket change. To her, it will help her out of difficult financial situations back in Vietnam with rising costs even over basic issues such as medical health, education, etc for her family. Most are not gold-diggers or see long term prospects in what they are doing here.

Like all females, they are only Humans too, with feelings & emotions. It will take chemistry for both if one wishes to go beyond the table in a pub, as well the money offered. In the end, such arrangements are often about money, & such relationships based on money alone will never last as money will always be not enough.

Enjoy the night, have fun, hurt or harm no one, but when the morning dawns, it is time to refresh oneself & return to reality.
Old 01-09-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
MisterPiakPiak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
Hey bro, don't be pessimistic. Those ladies that visit Singapore are not prostitutes or have any intention to be prostitutes. They have jobs back in Vietnam, such as hair dressers, counter salesgirls, & even some are farm hands. Their average salary is US$150/mth or US$500 for hi-paying jobs. The cost of living in Vietnam is lower than Singapore & thus such salaries. (although it will change soon as Vietnam is opening up & many international biz are moving there, raising salaries & improvement in life to Vietnamese.)

So when they come to Spore, introduced by friends, they only want some financial assistance, by being invited to your table, to share drinks & a moment of life, to fill an emptiness a male experiences in moments of life, to re-anchor one mentally back to physical existence, regardless if the male is young or old, fat or skinny, etc.

There is an unwritten rule that nothing is free in this World. To ask a lawyer a simple issue on law will cost one $50 in his office. To see a doctor for relief over a mere headache too will cost $50 for consultation.

S$30 is USD$21. Most of the time, she will spend time with you but is free to talk to others as well. So in 1 night -from Happy hour 8pm to after HH 2am, pub to pub, she will have at least kept 10 men company = USD$210, which is more than what she would had earned as a salesgirl in Vietnam in one month. 10 nights & she would have USD$2,100.

To us Singaporeans, $30 is often pocket change. To her, it will help her out of difficult financial situations back in Vietnam with rising costs even over basic issues such as medical health, education, etc for her family. Most are not gold-diggers or see long term prospects in what they are doing here.

Like all females, they are only Humans too, with feelings & emotions. It will take chemistry for both if one wishes to go beyond the table in a pub, as well the money offered. In the end, such arrangements are often about money, & such relationships based on money alone will never last as money will always be not enough.

Enjoy the night, have fun, hurt or harm no one, but when the morning dawns, it is time to refresh oneself & return to reality.
Lol my Double Diploma in Golden Mile & Geylang plus Degree in Jalan Besar did not bother to read your essay but I will ok & agree with you for I spotted the word "fun"
Old 01-09-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
when the morning dawns, it is time to refresh oneself & return to reality.
WELL SAID
Old 02-09-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13226 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol my Double Diploma in Golden Mile & Geylang plus Degree in Jalan Besar did not bother to read your essay but I will ok & agree with you for I spotted the word "fun"
lol… after 20 years at JCU.. I haven’t graduated with a bachelor of science…

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 02-09-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

Yo guys …. Just some sharing for my recent adventures

Agun Pub

Went Agun on Wednesday around 8pm ish to support one of my gal. Place almost 99% full & ordered a bucket around $50 ish to chill.

Gals strength easily 20 gals & quality wise not bad wor.. Saw a few syt freelancers. Agun still the same as before, layout, the long hair boss and even the smell in the pub also never change. Good place for early drinking with freelancers company lol. Tips $20 to $50 max enough liao.

Golden Castle

Since @ AGun nothing happening for me liao, went to Golden Castle around 9pm ish to chill with my bros. Gals strength around 10 working that night. We each pick our own gal & my previous gal still working.

Decided to choose the same gal since other gals not so chio. Same SOP, play dice, sing song and ruba abit. From my previous trip till now, not much new blood so second time here abit boring liao. Likely will explore other KTVs soon.

That night not on form, karaoke system damn cui + my gal butterfly a lot. Decided to tip $30 & left the place around 11pm ish to find my gal @ Upub instead.

Damage for 4 pax: Each $58 (2 towers) + $30 (gal tip)

U pub

Reached around 12am ish. As usual full house ! Been damn long since I sit @ the last few table near the toilet. Oh well, seated near DJ area & ordered a bucket which apparently seh liao cannot finish.

Not bad keep seeing new freelancers walking in & out, around 12 to 1.30am golden hour to pick your poison. After 2am most of the freelancers will be going back or pick by other bros for supper or take away.

Finally done with my night, waited for my gal makan supper & some late night workout. The rest is history lol

Cheers brosssss …….
Old 02-09-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10833 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
JCU? Joo Chiat University? 🤣🤣🤣
Old 03-09-2022, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HallandManCity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
Maybe because your level is PHD already..
Old 03-09-2022, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HallandManCity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiochio1 View Post
Yo guys …. Just some sharing for my recent adventures

Agun Pub

Went Agun on Wednesday around 8pm ish to support one of my gal. Place almost 99% full & ordered a bucket around $50 ish to chill.

Gals strength easily 20 gals & quality wise not bad wor.. Saw a few syt freelancers. Agun still the same as before, layout, the long hair boss and even the smell in the pub also never change. Good place for early drinking with freelancers company lol. Tips $20 to $50 max enough liao.

Golden Castle

Since @ AGun nothing happening for me liao, went to Golden Castle around 9pm ish to chill with my bros. Gals strength around 10 working that night. We each pick our own gal & my previous gal still working.

Decided to choose the same gal since other gals not so chio. Same SOP, play dice, sing song and ruba abit. From my previous trip till now, not much new blood so second time here abit boring liao. Likely will explore other KTVs soon.

That night not on form, karaoke system damn cui + my gal butterfly a lot. Decided to tip $30 & left the place around 11pm ish to find my gal @ Upub instead.

Damage for 4 pax: Each $58 (2 towers) + $30 (gal tip)

U pub

Reached around 12am ish. As usual full house ! Been damn long since I sit @ the last few table near the toilet. Oh well, seated near DJ area & ordered a bucket which apparently seh liao cannot finish.

Not bad keep seeing new freelancers walking in & out, around 12 to 1.30am golden hour to pick your poison. After 2am most of the freelancers will be going back or pick by other bros for supper or take away.

Finally done with my night, waited for my gal makan supper & some late night workout. The rest is history lol

Cheers brosssss …….
Thanks for Sharing!
Old 03-09-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 786 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Went to upub last night.
My review below.

The good:
Plenty of girls indeed. Before 1130 already has > 10 girls. 1130 onwards the number of girls doubled.
Yes can try to tnn or rub their pussy.
I gave 2 girls $30 each for tips and they have no complaints.

The bad:
before 1130 the girls all auntie quality.
1130 onwards got better quality but most still not chio or look old. half of the after 1130 batch seems like new blood. The other half i recognise since pre covid days. I was expecting full of new blood but it turns out otherwise.
Beer tower @ $95. Not much cheaper than in those cheap ktvs.
Got 1 girl claim her birthday last night. Within 10min of sitting she asked for $50 to buy her birthday LD (waive tip). Gave her $50 and she disappeared for the next hour. Come back again, tnn her. Her nnp very nice to play. Nvr wear bra, can tune the nips from her clothes. within 5 min she asked for another $50, i said no and bye to her.
Another one sat with me for 30min, claim she is going home and asked me for tips. I passed her $30. She disappeared. 30min later she reappeared at another table.

Girls now seem to be trying to milk tips from tables asap instead of waiting till the end. Maybe due to some spoiler customers refusing to pay tip after sitting with many girls. Saw 1 table which did that. 3 customers, 7 girls (3 then 4). 1 customer left early, the first 3 girls they paid them tips. Then left 2 customers just sit there with another 4 girls, dont wanna buy more drinks and 4 girls at their table all went blur when they refused to give them tips. Lucky thing is that they found out about it early, so at least the girls can find other tables to milk for tips and not leave the night empty handed.

Quality wise is only based on my own view. Different man got different tastes. I wouldnt be going back there for 2022 at least.
The worst thing about my outing is the difficulty finding a taxi after that. $20 trip, price surge till $35 and it still took me half an hour to get a cab home.

Total damage:about $250
$95 for 1 beer tower
$30 + $30 + $50 = $110 tip for 3 girls
$50 for 2 way cab.
Old 03-09-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
WELL SAID
In the nutshell, that says it all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1