The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-04-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 15
greenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/xi-xi-massage/ just visit this ML . Real massage not the piano type . Rate :8 . I like her sensual massage . The way she rub the oil around my buttocks. Cleanliness : 9 nice smell from the towel . Her room / hall are clean . Hj is good no rushing , but too bad no bj. She is a friendly, Sporty gal. As she will find time to go for run .. Will rtm .
Old 10-04-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
vitroman is one of the Best!vitroman is one of the Best!vitroman is one of the Best!

Been on the lookout for E cups and above. Seems like heaven and earth got new blood No. 3189, but photos look a bit zhng..
Old 10-04-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Oh wow, thanks whoever upped my points, how on earth did I get power, what do I use it for?

Anyhoo, I chiong quite often, so if you need a review on ML, just lemme know I will add to the list I'll visit.

Just no... BBBJ (I'm damn kia see of the health issues), location east or central is fine.
any recommendations for those you visited before who will shower with you ?
Old 10-04-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy.org/jin-jin-massage/

Tried this lady few days ago, from picture looks very beautiful and classical, but real life must minus a lot. Complexion quite bad and figure is not as good as what is advertised. Slightly meaty I feel. Can tell she puts in a lot of effort to try to tease me, but somehow just can't connect. Maybe I'm more into looks and with that look I just can't be turn on. Let her finish me off quickly and left, won't rtf.

Feeling unfulfilled I went to look for my favorite ml

https://sglonelyguy.org/mo-mo-massage/

Somehow now only can connect with these few ml, her, gege, zhuzhu and yaoyao. But zhuzhu and yaoyao too hard to book
Old 10-04-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MJchillout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Oh wow, thanks whoever upped my points, how on earth did I get power, what do I use it for?

Anyhoo, I chiong quite often, so if you need a review on ML, just lemme know I will add to the list I'll visit.

Just no... BBBJ (I'm damn kia see of the health issues), location east or central is fine.
What about capped BJ?
Old 10-04-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4769 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Went today

MR for Xing Xing (SLG)
https://sglonelyguy.org/xing-xing-massage/

Looks: 7.5/10. Looks alright, girl next door kind of look, from photos discount about 10-15% so not too bad already.

Body: 8 / 10 Well maintained and quite fit, boobs are average size.

Massage: 7/10, Not piano, but not superbly well trained, has a bit of skill but nothing much to shout about.

Sensual / HJ: 8/10, Quite steady technique and very accommodating which is crucial. Not mind blowing technique. (Ah I miss Ling Er).

Location: Very easy if you drive. Discreet and super clean space.

Overall: It was alright but I think nothing terribly special.

Damage: $100

RTM: Nope, there was nothing wrong with the experience, just nothing special either.
Just back from business trip and see this post.
Sibei happy.

Bro, hope you didn't get an auntie when you visit.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Just back from business trip and see this post.
Sibei happy.

Bro, hope you didn't get an auntie when you visit.
Hahaha why are you happy to see the post?

No,no. Definitely not an aunty, she's young as advertised.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJchillout View Post
What about capped BJ?

Capped BJ is fine but I prefer a good handjob, if you meet someone with great skill, it definitely feels better than even sex, I can tell you that first hand.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Went today

MR for Ada (Milf one) (SLG)
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-ada/

Looks: 6.5/10. Definitely not 28, more like 38 or young 40s. However, has a well kept body and decent boobs.

Body: 7.5 / 10 Well maintained.

Massage: 7.5/10, Not piano and not overly hard. Very very relaxing, it isn't the kind that will get knots out from your muscles but it will put you to sleep.

Sensual / HJ: 8/10, Has a semi JG massage and HDLY was quite good, puts a pillow under you so that's quite convenient. Technique was just going fast but I told her to slow down and vary, she was quite accommodating so that's good.

Location: Very easy if you drive. MRT is far. Super discreet and super well kept place, she has her shit together.

Overall 7/10: It was alright but I've had better milfs.

Damage: $100

RTM: Nope nothing that special.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Capped BJ is fine but I prefer a good handjob, if you meet someone with great skill, it definitely feels better than even sex, I can tell you that first hand.
That depends but agreed on your statement there too cos for me i need more energy and stamina for fulljob cos i no young anymore liao.
Sometimes just a good sensual and bj tops it like you said depends on the provider's expertise.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
any recommendations for those you visited before who will shower with you ?
Haha shower with you? Damn man, I have only had 1 or 2 of those in my entire life. From a different batch of girls. Service standard just isn't the same these days.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhob View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xi-xi-massage/ just visit this ML . Real massage not the piano type . Rate :8 . I like her sensual massage . The way she rub the oil around my buttocks. Cleanliness : 9 nice smell from the towel . Her room / hall are clean . Hj is good no rushing , but too bad no bj. She is a friendly, Sporty gal. As she will find time to go for run .. Will rtm .
Xixi is great, queen of sensual so far!! I just RTM again. Very enthusiastic and impeccable service. She knows how to turn a guy on.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hahaha why are you happy to see the post?

No,no. Definitely not an aunty, she's young as advertised.
I never managed to get her, even though I texted her twice. It was switched with another lady, But also not aunty. The other lady's JG was very good and she wasn't bad looking so I did not complain.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhob View Post
This one seem not bad, looks chio
Old 10-04-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Xixi is great, queen of sensual so far!! I just RTM again. Very enthusiastic and impeccable service. She knows how to turn a guy on.
Got an adv slot with her. Tell me cfm again nxt day. Call the nxt day and tell me full. All this AP really is really too hard to book. Same for zq till nw nv get a reply.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1