The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
fiddy100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

Went to Starlight yesterday.

Basically like what other bro's mentioned. Dmg is approximately 120 SGD for HH excluding tips for mummy and waiters. Mummy tips is min 50 and waiter is up to you (but definitely have to give).

Rooms are generally big.

Girls tips can be between 50-100 depending on AP or not. Variety is Chi and Viet. Very very young type. Viet ones are super playable, touch your dingy and strip you in the room. However, no HJ BJ Fj or whatsoever in the room. Just dry humping in the room. Here comes the catch. You can request, or she will suggest that you both go out for special services in their private room or in the toilet (which will be guarded by the toilet cleaner there), and of course comes with a price (did not take the package).

Chi girls are generally just for hugging up to shoulder and drinking beer. Close to no touching at all.

Overall, I believe this is the best joint for $50Tips KTV joint thus far.

My 2 cents on this joint Up my points if you think its helpful
Old 26-08-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1998 / Power: 16
BBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy100 View Post

Basically like what other bro's mentioned. Dmg is approximately 120 SGD for HH excluding tips for mummy and waiters. Mummy tips is min 50 and waiter is up to you (but definitely have to give).

Rooms are generally big.

Girls tips can be between 50-100 depending on AP or not. Variety is Chi and Viet. Very very young type. Viet ones are super playable, touch your dingy and strip you in the room. However, no HJ BJ Fj or whatsoever in the room. Just dry humping in the room. Here comes the catch. You can request, or she will suggest that you both go out for special services in their private room or in the toilet (which will be guarded by the toilet cleaner there), and of course comes with a price (did not take the package).

Chi girls are generally just for hugging up to shoulder and drinking beer. Close to no touching at all.

Interesting
Old 26-08-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
dragn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone interested in starlight for hh today
Old 26-08-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sinfullover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragn View Post
I am interested sent you a pm
Old 26-08-2017, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Miotele deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragn View Post
Hi im interest bro. Pm?
Old 26-08-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Miotele deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going later on? Pm me on wechat qgwz1616
Old 26-08-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anybody up for a night of ktv and lacking of 1? dont mind to join in
Old 26-08-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 14
jasongh is one of the Best!jasongh is one of the Best!jasongh is one of the Best!

Can anyone share k2 mummy contact? Please PM me. Thanks
Old 26-08-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy100 View Post

Rooms are generally big.

Thanks for the FR.

As promised, have up your points.
Old 27-08-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 14
jasongh is one of the Best!jasongh is one of the Best!jasongh is one of the Best!

Hi bros, can anyone PM me K2's mummy contact? Thanks
Old 29-08-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
swiftrunner is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
can we have some FR on this Starlight ktv please.

Will up those who give honest FR. thanks
Starlight @ cuppage center

Previously emperor at the highest level of orchard plaza

The mummy's are all call Amy as the head of mummy is Amy and those helping her out are all going under her name.

Vietnamese infested playground, the girls there will raba you and touching your little brother.

Tips wise is $50 minimum.

I feel overall the place is nice, music system is good, mummy service is not bad but the waiters are pretty fuck up.

Once the hot towel come in, there will be 3 waiters coming in for tips in which i do not bother. Hard liqour price is higher than normal but as there are many girls there so no choice.

Overall

girls: 8.5/10

environment: 8/10 clean and good system

mummy: 8/10

Waiters: 6/10. in terms of service is ok but the hot towel thing is a bother and turn off.
Old 29-08-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftrunner View Post
Starlight @ cuppage center

Previously emperor at the highest level of orchard plaza

The mummy's are all call Amy as the head of mummy is Amy and those helping her out are all going under her name.

Vietnamese infested playground, the girls there will raba you and touching your little brother.

Tips wise is $50 minimum.

I feel overall the place is nice, music system is good, mummy service is not bad but the waiters are pretty fuck up.

Once the hot towel come in, there will be 3 waiters coming in for tips in which i do not bother. Hard liqour price is higher than normal but as there are many girls there so no choice.

Overall

girls: 8.5/10

environment: 8/10 clean and good system

mummy: 8/10

Waiters: 6/10. in terms of service is ok but the hot towel thing is a bother and turn off.
thanks bro. as promised have up your points. agree with the towel. went to ktv at orchard plaza too. waiter come in offer hot towel. i take out my own packet tissue and decline them politely. they understand and leave the room immediately.
Old 29-08-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
CaptainCharisma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all
been to starlight few times. Some 2cents worth of tips.
1. Go for Hh and towers are cheap. If like me need to work and gt time restrictions, I will call n book we go at 730 or 8 til 11. Hh only 99/tower. No kick 7-11 same building. SH prices are crazy.
2. VN are fun and discipline they nv once ask me for tips waiting for me to auto give til I forget once. feel free to request for high playability from mummy. Nv disappoint
3. Give tips to those deserving. The one that give ur tower pour beer and the one that give u towel. Those that just tag behind towards payment just say sorry another time. They will bug but stay firm.
Old 29-08-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster (M)

itskala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro keen to join SH viet ktv tonight?

Pm contact or WeChat thanks
Old 29-08-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster (M)

itskala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro keen for SH viet Ktv tonight?

Pm contact or WeChat thanks
Advert Space Available