The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2016, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Tiagong Community Shield is Zlatan...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 08-08-2016, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7598 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

All goals and highlights - Leicester City 1 - Man Utd 2

Old 08-08-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Man Utd is a team.
Not just about Ibrahimovic.
Even during Sir Alex's days.
Looking forward to the EPL season opener.
Old 09-08-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Well it's finally confirmed that we have re-signed the Pog....

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/bre...234250472.html

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 09-08-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

#pogbac

Old 09-08-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

And now to finance Pogba's arrival

Old 09-08-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

WelCUM to OT

Old 12-08-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 9
Europa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to behold

Which team will win the Premier league?

Guess your top 4 teams by Christmas?

Your prediction top 4 teams by end of season?

Predict which 3 teams gets relegated by end of season?

Liverpool EPL fixtures 2017/18
Old 12-08-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

EPL starting soon...
#MUFTW

Old 12-08-2016, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tiagong this is the most peaceful thread....
Cos' MANU very peaceful one..

ENGLISH PREMIER
BOURNEMOUTH - MANCHESTER UTD
AWAY win (1.58)

Huat BIG BIG ah!
How to lose?

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 12-08-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Europa View Post
Which team will win the Premier league?
Premier League 2016-17: BBC Sport pundits pick their champions

By Chris Bevan
BBC Sport
From the sectionFootball

The Premier League starts again on Saturday, with surprise champions Leicester City defending the title they won by 10 points last season.

Who will win it this time, and how will the Foxes fare? We asked 33 BBC TV and radio pundits, presenters, journalists and commentators - and one super-computer for their one-two-three-four and an explanation of their selection.

The predictions were made on the basis of how each squad shaped up on Friday 12 August, before the opening weekend and with more than a fortnight to go before the transfer window shuts.

Who will win it this time, and how will the Foxes fare? We asked 33 BBC TV and radio pundits, presenters, journalists and commentators - and one super-computer for their one-two-three-four and an explanation of their selection.

The predictions were made on the basis of how each squad shaped up on Friday 12 August, before the opening weekend and with more than a fortnight to go before the transfer window shuts.

Nobody is backing Leicester to repeat their title success - their average expected position is seventh - and it is Manchester City who are favourites, with 18 votes. Manchester United get 12 votes, Chelsea three and Tottenham one.

Overall predicted ranking, using all BBC predictions
(using system of 4 pts for a 1st place, 3 pts for 2nd, 2 pts for 3rd and 1 pt for 4th)

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37040156
Old 14-08-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

#ZlatanIsGOD

Old 15-08-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1921 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Hip Hip Hooray !!...Wat a great start to the new season !...Red Devils' v. 1st match won against Bournemouth 3-1 ytd nite !! ...

Thxs to JM, the special one !..& the new team members, Zlatan, Bailly etc which he brought in...Wif the help of the Superb long range goal from Zlatan !! ...they made it quite comfortably !...So fast, already 1 silverware in the bag, the Community Shield won against the defending champions Leicester ! ...moar to cum ??...haha...now is the time to forget abt the Moyes & LVG era...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-08-2016, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JoseMourinho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Hip Hip Hooray !!...Wat a great start to the new season !...Red Devils' v. 1st match won against Bournemouth 3-1 ytd nite !! :...

Thxs to JM, the special one !..& the new team members, Zlatan, Bailly etc which he brought in...Wif the help of the Superb long range goal from Zlatan !! ...they made it quite comfortably !...So fast, already 1 silverware in the bag, the Community Shield won against the defending champions Leicester ! ...moar to cum ??...haha...now is the time to forget abt the Moyes & LVG era...
You most welcome.

Hope to see you celebrate here often.
Old 17-08-2016, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

It's so nice to see our beloved ManU on top of the league again.....

Hopefully with JM steering and guiding, we can go all the way to bring back the Premiership Title

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1