The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1921 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmys View Post
Lately I also discover wife sent intimate photos of her to another man (her ex-angmoh boss). I held my cool and I didn’t kick a fuss, but I have been having bad mood swings every now and then, and I don’t sleep as well compared to last time. I used to fall asleep within 5 mins but not anymore.
So r u doing anything to solve yr problem bro ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-10-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Not many wives cook at home nowadays. At least my ex-wife don't even know what I like to eat.

The maid knows better.
That's quite normal in most families with good, able n knowledgeable maids....cos the maid does most of the work in the house

Old 20-10-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 941 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
That's quite normal in most families with good, able n knowledgeable maids....cos the maid does most of the work in the house
If my wife don't spend effort on me then marry her for what
Old 25-10-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Redmys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
So r u doing anything to solve yr problem bro ???
Had a talk with her and raised that I am unhappy with it and she assured me nothing happened between her and that guy. I asked if I can see their chat history, but she said del already.

At this moment I think I just go along with the flow and just keep working on myself. I confident I’m a good catch and has long runway, she don’t appreciate me it’s her loss. I will be on the lookout to collect evidence from now on.
Old 25-10-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Had a talk with her and raised that I am unhappy with it and she assured me nothing happened between her and that guy. I asked if I can see their chat history, but she said del already.

At this moment I think I just go along with the flow and just keep working on myself. I confident I’m a good catch and has long runway, she don’t appreciate me it’s her loss. I will be on the lookout to collect evidence from now on.
Good that u had a talk with yr notti wife abt it but seems like she doesn't want to admit it ... that's a good attitude to take bro...hope things works out well for u

Old 25-10-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Sorry to hear about your incident. Agree to not let it affect your self esteem.
Old 26-10-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 16
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
My fwb told me her husband found out about us and we ended our relationship of many years. Any one have similar experience to share and how you started. Will share my story later when free.
How you cope with the loss? I also ended one few months back.
Old 30-10-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good that u had a talk with yr notti wife abt it but seems like she doesn't want to admit it ... that's a good attitude to take bro...hope things works out well for u
Thanks bro.. life goes on and we just got to look forward and make sure avoid pitfalls.

Been stalking FL Dome 1 lately.. hahah might go try soon.
Old 30-10-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
Sorry to hear about your incident. Agree to not let it affect your self esteem.
Thanks! Ya I was affected for a while, especially right now I’m in job transition..
Old 30-10-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
How to find a married (hopefully pretty) FWB?
Hahaha if you know how pls share with me! PM hehe
Old 01-11-2022, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Bitcoin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahaha if you know how pls share with me! PM hehe
Can add me to the list too
Old 03-11-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2488 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Married but not sextisfied.

Old 03-11-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Married but not sextisfied.

Why ??? ...can share with us yr problem??

Old 03-11-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
KawasakiBikes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

Quote:
Thanks! Ya I was affected for a while, especially right now I’m in job transition..
Good for you
Old 12-08-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 10
Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post

No more crashes since 2019, just before Covid.
She is my last 'fruit' that i plucked.
I have not make any attempts since then.
Covid prevented it and also i think i might have over-stretched myself a bit.

I have a string of existing women to maintain and it is already testing my limited time management skills

My last few crashes would be around 2018, i believe.
I have crashes every now and then, so much i dont really remember or take note unless those major ones or hilarious ones.

Most crashes are just flat out rejections or basically dead silence after the first fuck.

I will try and come up with a list of the common denominator for a sure-failed approach/tactic and share it.
Some i find it really hilarious while most are simply the fact that personality clashes.

The most important lesson i learn in all these is, learn to laugh at yourself. Get hit, just rub it off and move on. Life is more pleasant and livable that way.
So is there meetup with any of your local or oversea gals lately?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1