The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old 14-04-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2489 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Emma is wild
Old 15-04-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dameppl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you got try?
Old 15-04-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 15
fangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to beholdfangbang is a splendid one to behold

Eliza win for sure. Wendy’s not bad. But Eliza is my pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xephyia View Post
So many new ladies...stuck between venturing new ones or stick to my usuals...emma looks very enticing, so is wendy and eliza
Old 15-04-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Cashflow202 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had a wonderful time with tricia
Old 15-04-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
MrBIGMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Would love to see a Wendy and Eliza comparison lol..
Have tried Eliza before, small petite girl but easily wet...
anyone tried wendy before?
Old 15-04-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is one of the Best!Skyzfire is one of the Best!Skyzfire is one of the Best!

Met VP's Fiona today. Easily a Top 3 I have from his stable so far. Despite her non existent English skills (better prepare google translate), her GFE isn't lacking at all. Got to shower together with her (and she even provide a special surprise in the shower, not gonna spoil).

The actual sex itself was great. She is clearly not new to the scene.
Has the same skills as a Thai FL with cat bath, tongue teasing and ball sucking.

Very close to a 10/10 with the only 2 cons is no frenching (hopefully can unlock it on a RTF) and her ad pictures (Her studio pics make her look Chinese and tall and in reality, she is a cute and small SYT with exotic viet looks)
Old 16-04-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
BobaTeaTime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just booked QUeena from VP

Baby soft skin. Milk white. Flirty and she knows how to get a man going

10/10 will rtf
Old 16-04-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Skyzfire is one of the Best!Skyzfire is one of the Best!Skyzfire is one of the Best!

Wow both Fiona and Emma is easily my Top 2 from VP thus far.

Find Fiona if you are looking for a Thai style bonk who helps you shower, cat bath, tongue teasing, lots of hugs etc. No need to be proactive.

Emma on the other hand, is the innocent but horny xmm that looks BETTER than the pictures. Rather than you being serviced on, if you fancy being the one servicing instead, she's all game for it. Gets easily wet from painting and fingering. Worth the price just to see her face while fingering her.
Old 17-04-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 11
PewPewCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Miu Miu of Vpremium

Looks: 8/10 - cute syt

Body: 8/10 - very petite, nice, soft and tender

BBBJ: 8/10 - not bad. cum a full load quite fast when cbj.

FJ: 9/10 - she legit tight. needed to stop her a few times before i pew out too soon.

Attitude : 7/10 - some language barrier but she tried her best. nice gfe feel.
Old 17-04-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post

Find Fiona if you are looking for a Thai style bonk who helps you shower, cat bath, tongue teasing, lots of hugs etc. No need to be proactive.

Emma on the other hand, is the innocent but horny xmm that looks BETTER than the pictures. Rather than you being serviced on, if you fancy being the one servicing instead, she's all game for it. Gets easily wet from painting and fingering. Worth the price just to see her face while fingering her.
Thanks for sharing! Who is more pretty?
Old 17-04-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

I can only read the FRs and envy.

Quote:

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 17-04-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 5
xephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

So many choices, so little $$ haha
Old 17-04-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Thanks for sharing! Who is more pretty?
Based on the pictures, Emma is almost a 99% resemblance. I would honestly say she looks better than the pictures. Feels like bonking a Chinese XMM with no tattoos and no blemishes.

Fiona do looks good as well. She has more of the mixed Viet look. Shorter than i expected haha.
Both of them has beautiful natural boobs.

Fiona is more like bonking a Thai FL and Emma is more like having sex with your girlfriend for the first time.
Old 17-04-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 5
xephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Managed to book emma and all I can say is it's definitely one of the better ladies within vpremium now.

She's quite green in terms of bbbj but she's very hardworking and gets wet very easily. Another downside is language barrier, i think she can only understand/speak basic chinese so yea. But overall it was a good session with emma. She can easily pass off as a local xmm
Old 18-04-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
hornetgreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro, does Emma allow frenching? Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1