The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-03-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
She looks after 94 years old Ah Ma. Ah Ma sleeps 9pm…sneaks out after that.
Seem like she didn't just ask one person before

Last edited by crypster; 19-03-2023 at 06:29 AM.
Old 19-03-2023, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 7
Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
Are you sure this is a maid?
She mentioned as helper
Old 19-03-2023, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Screwing maids

She is available tomorrow... Any interested for a good BBBJ with deep deep throat and long nipple to suck you can try her.... Those who try her will understand how good is she.

So interested bro the following rules will apply. PM me the following

1. Your age
2. Race
3. Sunday Available only
4. Contact

She will contact u. .. Don’t ask me other questions. You deal with her yourself. Don’t want number collectors. Enjoy bro cheers.
Old 19-03-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Simdprowler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, who met her b4? Any reviews? Staying west side.
Old 19-03-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 2
BillyKia is a glorious beacon of lightBillyKia is a glorious beacon of lightBillyKia is a glorious beacon of lightBillyKia is a glorious beacon of lightBillyKia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by deskjet840 View Post
She really worth 300? She quote me the same price but i hesitate to try,
I believe some bro may get FOC.
Bro dont mind intro.. im interested
Old 19-03-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 2
BillyKia is a glorious beacon of lightBillyKia is a glorious beacon of lightBillyKia is a glorious beacon of lightBillyKia is a glorious beacon of lightBillyKia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
With maids sometimes the weirdest things happens. Texted a 28 years old Myanmar maid from Tampines that I got to know from Badoo 2 weeks ago, but did not get any response from her. Yesterday , she replied, ask me what I doing tonight. Just nice wifey is overseas, so I said I am free. Then she texted ‘u help me, I help u?’ Thinking she wants to borrow money, I asked what kind of help? She asked me to bring some Anchor beer and a pack of Marlboro Red and meet downstairs her block. So I proposed maybe i fetch her and go to the MSCP near her block and we chat in car and she said ok. I was thinking to myself, since she did not specifically asked for money, even if she just take the beer and Marlboro and just let me kiss and fondle for 30 mins also worth la…uncle 50+ hardly get to taste such young meat LOL.

So I fetched her, drove to the top of the MSCP, parked facing a school, started with small talk while she drinks her Anchor beer. Then I started to kiss her lips and fondle her boobs, not big, maybe just A cups, wanna lift up her shirt to suck her nipples but she stop me…wanna put my hands into her shorts, dun let me. I thought maybe that’s all the action I will get, perhaps just let her finish her beer and send her home.

After her beer is finished, I kissed her and fondle her boobs again…then this time she said ‘now I help u’. She put her hands in my shorts and start playing with my dick and proceed to give me a darn good bbbj. After like 5 mins, I came in her mouth and she swallowed it…then asked me to send her back.

Uncle drove home a happy man…a nice bj by a decent looking Myanmar maid almost half my age…for $23 LOL.
Steady bro.. u got a great babe, nowsaday not easy to find one
Old 19-03-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlover72 View Post
Entrance is $28 for 2 glass of beers on Sundays.
Thanks bro for the info
Old 19-03-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

Any bros going OT tea party later
Old 19-03-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiochio1 View Post
Any bros going OT tea party later
Tea party?
Old 19-03-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 81
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute

75 Points for exchange

Min 7 points to exchange...once you up, leave me a pm, be sure to have a recent post for me to up back.
Old 19-03-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Any bro got up a DH from Simei area?
Know her from TanTan. But now her TanTan account gone.
Not sure if it’s legit. Now communicating thru whatsapp only.
Old 20-03-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MokkaXD View Post
Someone post a helper name lyka before, anyone try her recently? Quoted $150 for 3 hrs.
No bro, i only remember Jen fro depot.
Old 20-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Yes bro from one of the condo. Met her 3 times. Via wechat but noe she no longer use that app so i cannot reach her. Her name was irani or sometbing north india mixed pinoy. Body solid she works out. Usually we go hotel near the area
Old 20-03-2023, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Yes bro from one of the condo. Met her 3 times. Via wechat but noe she no longer use that app so i cannot reach her. Her name was irani or sometbing north india mixed pinoy. Body solid she works out. Usually we go hotel near the area
Ooh bro, then different. Mine was from Indonesia. Also got work out
Old 20-03-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 7
Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Yes. I have one Indo DH in Simei, she’s slim with small boobs.
Refer to my past posting.
Not sure are we speaking on the same one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1