The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tg Balai

[IMG][/IMG]

Basic map of my memory
Maxi and Gabion hotel on bottom right of map
Red stars, food places, must try are the BBQ chicken, on the way can go buy lamb satay

Green stars, dirty massage, can order back to room, and 80% of time, they provide special, price wise depend on your nego skill.

one clean massage along that road, clear glass door, my friend tried say not bad

outdoor food court not much stall, zhi cha there nothing to shout about, but its windy and nice place to chill

Why I like Balai, everything is simple and close to each other.

Btw, as always said. want night life and cinemas, go batam, want relax and do thing come balai
Old 11-04-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 13
DDAMn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDDAMn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro makasi u stated tat maxi has its own in hse driver tat can drive us to villa.Can the driver pick me up at the jetty?and whats the damaged?i went to paradise karaoke but the facilities sucks big time..any karaoke that has good facilities tats not goin to cost so much.i know parasdise karaoke is cheap as it uses package but thr time i went ac was leaking n the system keep hang n had to be rebooted thrice till we fed up left early.This shop selling satay kambing is it halal & wat time it closes as u know shop closes early there..tot of buyin satay for supper..thanks alot sorry for a lot of question.btw the immegrasi at balai sucks tried askin me kopi money but once got over tat life is paradise in balai...

Last edited by DDAMn; 11-04-2015 at 08:10 PM. Reason: extra qoutr
Old 11-04-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

hmmm, try my best
1- no, maxi driver can send u to jetty but not from, gabion driver yes, both ways but u must walk abit for pickup from jetty, reason...the local sharks control the jetty, they are not happy when hotel driver do pickup, alterative, take the blue van, 5k rupiah.

2 - ktv i not pro, the one on the map went once many months ago, think was ok. other ktv are hotel in house, maxi more ex, gabion less, went to gabion once, worth the money.

lamb satay, think close 10 plus, halal not sure but its sold by local indons and no see any pork on site.

as for kopi money..don't give any. i just speak english and be poliet. if the officer find it troublesome, they will move u on and try the next guy.
Old 12-04-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 17
lawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of light

waaaaaaaa bro Makashi, thanks so much for the advise and map!!!!

must take picture and put in phone... easier to refer there... haha!!

much appreciated!
Old 13-04-2015, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 14
atee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to all

Like to make a trip to balai again. This time round i am looking for outside activities.

Any bros got any lobang or can recommend any balai locals who can arrange fishing trip etc?
Old 13-04-2015, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atee View Post
Like to make a trip to balai again. This time round i am looking for outside activities.

Any bros got any lobang or can recommend any balai locals who can arrange fishing trip etc?
Hi bros,

Am thinking about going for a short trip to Balai. from the FRs here, it sounds like Balai only has booking girls from Villa......

Are there any pubs that are opened during the day with FLs, and discos with FLs to pick up ?

Thanks
Old 13-04-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster

already mention. want pub disco go batam...from what i know, balai has no pubs. disco may or may not have fl but its pitch black, wear night vision to view fl?

its a simple place, don't complicate things.

fishing and waterfall activities should have, get a driver. who..i don.t know.
Old 13-04-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Thanks for the info bro micmac now i truly understand the meaning of laid back & relax.used to be a btm fanatic but now i prefer tbk as i feel truly relax there even though its not as modernise as btm.Will try silver river.I tried dolphin n 1818 to me 1818 food is better n the service is faster.i had to wait 40 min for my 4 dishes at dolphin while i waited 15 min at 1818 for my 7 dishes.stayed at maxi new standard but switch to deluxe the next day not back bigger..but disco at maxi irritating.breakfast at maxi not to bad but could have been better will try aston tis sat...yup i already so missing tbk...bye btm thaks for the fond memories..tbk u are my new baby....
Dolphin you have to go early like 6pm there as there is only one fatty spect chef. N the way they cook is they cook all the dishes for one table then follow by the next table. If u notice dolphin dish is more than long beach and one of the best dish is salted egg crab!!! i always order salted egg crab whenever i'm there.
Old 14-04-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
Dolphin you have to go early like 6pm there as there is only one fatty spect chef. N the way they cook is they cook all the dishes for one table then follow by the next table. If u notice dolphin dish is more than long beach and one of the best dish is salted egg crab!!! i always order salted egg crab whenever i'm there.
Ssssshhh..dont let whole world abt Dolphine. Wait i got no place to sit and enjoy the kelong scenery.
Old 14-04-2015, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 15
muniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of lightmuniu368 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
Ssssshhh..dont let whole world abt Dolphine. Wait i got no place to sit and enjoy the kelong scenery.
I feel sliver river food also not bad. Love their herbal chicken soup
Old 14-04-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

good place for relaxing, eating, bonking. enjoy
Old 14-04-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of

Quote:
yalor the kelong scenery is nice!! n quiet too. n they allow us to bring our own vodka and coke!!!
Old 15-04-2015, 07:07 AM
Samster

tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
yalor the kelong scenery is nice!! n quiet too. n they allow us to bring our own vodka and coke!!!
Ssshhhh....dont divulge too much "secret" lah ah Hia. Wait all sbf bros come and patronise Dolphine i may end up waiting 2 hrs for my food and my favourite seat sure taken up.

I love this rest cos it always bring back fond memories of puakang days. Even nearby Paragon hotel was so popular then.
Old 15-04-2015, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muniu368 View Post
I feel sliver river food also not bad. Love their herbal chicken soup
Tried it before when it was beside Rasa Sayang hotel. But individual taste
Not really my top 3 choice. Cos for me i take into consideration quality of food, price and ambience, etc. Cant have everything though.
Old 15-04-2015, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tried it before when it was beside Rasa Sayang hotel. But individual taste
Not really my top 3 choice. Cos for me i take into consideration quality of food, price and ambience, etc. Cant have everything though.
Share Wats your top 3?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1