The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-03-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 17
ang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Is there any ML who gives good sensual tease to groin area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angsanna View Post
After reading so much abt this spa and happened to be at this area ,decided to give it a try....

Entrance is discreet, parking is easily available along the landed house. Managed to find a lot closer to the spa. Parked the car n walk over.
Went in, registered. Paid $60 for 1 hour. 1st impression, nicely done up & the recept look kinda cute.
Room is spacious & clean. Nice ambience with smoothing music.
Put on disposable panty and a knock was heard on the door. A therapist came in & intro herself, Lixxx. Long hair, presentable look, definitely not SYT, so syt lover can skip her. lol.

Massage Session went well - this therapist definitely knows the pressure points. Started with my back, shoulder and arms. Strength was good. Not too hard, just good enough to feel the point. Chit chat abit with her & understand that she worked before at malaysia and korea , no wonder very experienced.
Went down to my legs and this was when she tore my paper underwear, making long swipes up my thighs, through my ass crack and ocassionally brushing my balls. i adjusted n open my legs to give her a little more room for her to move deeper my thigh. Finished with one leg, went to the other leg, repeating the same technique . My didi really hardened to the max.lol. Hoping she will grab my rod n stroke it......lol......nothing happen.....she gently touched my shoulder and asked me to turn in front.
Flipped over (after ~35 mins) and then nonchalantly continued the same approach with the front of my legs. Then she went out take hot towel to massage cum cleaning the oil for me. While doing this for me, she told me to take longer hour like 90min to enjoy sensual chest and tummy massage , she claimed i will definitely love it by looking at my harden rod......lol , overall is a very enjoyable session, no release but good massage n teasing make up for it. Will return whenever i around this area.
Care to share though pm, thank you
Old 30-03-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjch View Post
Writing my own experience here, do forgive me for not writing in an organized manner for reading. I hardly write FRs.

There's one place i found recently, know of it for a year already but only decided to go there recently after being tired of traveling to city area for fun.

ML there is willing to please to a certain extent. Will not agree to doing lots of stuff cos of window (duh) but is good enough for me cos the sensual takes me high high.
Anyone can share with me this place ?
Old 30-03-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 7
2ndcoming is one of the Best!2ndcoming is one of the Best!2ndcoming is one of the Best!2ndcoming is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Went to places recommended by some friends

(1) 1st one packed a punch in the massage. As she pressed ur tired body with her powerful stroke, her fingernails are brushing across all the sensitive parts. Really CB! I wanna die for 90 mins as she keep teasing me as she massage. After that turn over, immediately push her D cup neh neh into my mouth and I suck it till damn shiok. After everything finish, went for a shower (very hygiene and great for next bro)

(2) 2nd one is a legendary lady who is neighbour of melody in lavender. She has moved further to the east. Power massage and her nuru skills really can kill you if you cannot take the excitement. It ended with her huge D cup breast fucked and nuru. After rounds of exploration, I found that her nipples are so sensitive. One time I was sucking and flicking her nipples, she buay tahan and start frenching me. That is why she went south and suck my cock off. Fucking erupting and crawling out of the massage bed. After my 5th visit, managed to ram her in all positions. Amazing experience.

(3) 3rd one packs a punch when she massage. One and off brushes my balls and grab my tool from behind. Had close to a 45 min power massage (including 30 min on and off cock tease) before I turn in front. She play with my cock slowly and sensually till I erupted. Really knn! Wasted her neh neh only b cup and a bit shy cannot roam.

Happy to exchange contact with some bros. Lately giving out tons of contact but received 0.

Hi bro, can PM contact for the 1st one?
Old 31-03-2021, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 19
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

thank you for sharing. up you. hope you can share the contacts.

Quote:

(1) 1st one packed a punch in the massage. As she pressed ur tired body with her powerful stroke, her fingernails are brushing across all the sensitive parts. Really CB! I wanna die for 90 mins as she keep teasing me as she massage. After that turn over, immediately push her D cup neh neh into my mouth and I suck it till damn shiok. After everything finish, went for a shower (very hygiene and great for next bro)

(2) 2nd one is a legendary lady who is neighbour of melody in lavender. She has moved further to the east. Power massage and her nuru skills really can kill you if you cannot take the excitement. It ended with her huge D cup breast fucked and nuru. After rounds of exploration, I found that her nipples are so sensitive. One time I was sucking and flicking her nipples, she buay tahan and start frenching me. That is why she went south and suck my cock off. Fucking erupting and crawling out of the massage bed. After my 5th visit, managed to ram her in all positions. Amazing experience.

(3) 3rd one packs a punch when she massage. One and off brushes my balls and grab my tool from behind. Had close to a 45 min power massage (including 30 min on and off cock tease) before I turn in front. She play with my cock slowly and sensually till I erupted. Really knn! Wasted her neh neh only b cup and a bit shy cannot roam.

Happy to exchange contact with some bros. Lately giving out tons of contact but received 0.
Old 01-04-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 11
xsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Writing my own experience here, do forgive me for not writing in an organized manner for reading. I hardly write FRs.

There's one place i found recently, know of it for a year already but only decided to go there recently after being tired of traveling to city area for fun.

ML there is willing to please to a certain extent. Will not agree to doing lots of stuff cos of window (duh) but is good enough for me cos the sensual takes me high high.

Go in ask her to focus more on my waist, butt and groin.20 mins of nice hard massage she start to focus on my groin. Kneel between my legs she brushes her finger nails all over my butt and thighs first, then focus on my balls then in my ass crack and dick. She presses and massages my groin for a while pausing sometimes to brush her fingernails over my lower half of my body.

15 mins of that as me turn around. In the same position she plays with my dick. Not jerking me off or anything but pressing and running her fingers all over to give me that sweet sensual feel. After seeing i am ready to blow she stands at the side and jerks me off, while allowing me to unhook her bra and play with her nice B cup tits. After blowing my load she cleans up and bring me a cup of water after cleaning her hands.

I dont usually get much sensual massages or plays so i dont really know how good of a sensual is considered to be good. Some bros would probably know this place, somewhere near a big lake at PG in the west, opposite a coffee shop.

Bros who would like the contact do up me and mention your nick or exchange another sensual teasing ctc with me pls. TIA and have a nice day.
Hi bro mind pm her contact. Will upped your points
Old 02-04-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 12
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

Can any bros PM me contact? I can swap.
But I prefer a release.
Gonna leave my usual ML who pissing me off
Old 02-04-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 503 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2935 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

ok bro, i just PM u

I got a ML who has good service but no boobs. Sensual is good, massage is strong. Trade and we swap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
Can any bros PM me contact? I can swap.
But I prefer a release.
Gonna leave my usual ML who pissing me off
Old 02-04-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Hahapro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mind sharing? wiill up points
Old 03-04-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 15
xyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Hi bro,

care to share/trade ctc?

Thanks
Old 04-04-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
Starky666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Go in ask her to focus more on my waist, butt and groin.20 mins of nice hard massage she start to focus on my groin. Kneel between my legs she brushes her finger nails all over my butt and thighs first, then focus on my balls then in my ass crack and dick. She presses and massages my groin for a while pausing sometimes to brush her fingernails over my lower half of my body.

15 mins of that as me turn around. In the same position she plays with my dick. Not jerking me off or anything but pressing and running her fingers all over to give me that sweet sensual feel. After seeing i am ready to blow she stands at the side and jerks me off, while allowing me to unhook her bra and play with her nice B cup tits. After blowing my load she cleans up and bring me a cup of water after cleaning her hands.

I dont usually get much sensual massages or plays so i dont really know how good of a sensual is considered to be good. Some bros would probably know this place, somewhere near a big lake at PG in the west, opposite a coffee shop.

Bros who would like the contact do up me and mention your nick or exchange another sensual teasing ctc with me pls. TIA and have a nice day.

Hi bro I know the place able to just let me know the name?
Old 05-04-2021, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

previously paid $50 +$30 for 1 hour massage , 30min massage 30min cock and balls massage.

Later on I told her i just want cock and balls massage for 1 hour....paid $50 + $20. both cum with happy ending and 3G roaming.

lacking a bit of GFE that I m looking for....unlikely to return too frequently.
Old 05-04-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
tegrity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Sounds like an interesting place. Mind sharing location?
Old 05-04-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
monkeygod1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
d* spa, Kim tian road area. Googleable.

Coco. Prc late 20s. Gives tease only for the $88 gimmick. Will brush your balls and touch your butt. So so massage. Can request her to just massage your butt for 1hr, she don’t mind.

But I go 3 times also no gq. Even when I touch her. Oh well, maybe she just don’t like me. Every time I go, my balls confirm hurt from blue balls..

Good thing is quite a cute syt and can be chatty, those rebellious type. I think gq possible but it wasn’t for me.
Hi Bro, she's my regular ML too but got lucky gq on my 2nd visit. Massage was really good and hard but lost focus when her 'Cs' assets brushing at the back of head when she's standing infront reaching all the way to my lower back 😋. Too good not to share!
Old 05-04-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
monkeygod1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try this ML too. If bros here looking for good and hard massage but really depends on luck and skill if you're looking for more. You'll be very tempted with the pair of Cs asset 😂.
Old 06-04-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 7
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
ok bro, i just PM u

I got a ML who has good service but no boobs. Sensual is good, massage is strong. Trade and we swap?
Hi Bro. Able to share. Dying for a massage lately.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread