The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
ngankokyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by equalizer View Post
You guys got me....ngankokYEU and ngankokYEW...are you both in HCM?

Any recent experience with danchoi? The girls there look good, even the 400 ones.
uhm i dont know who is ngankokyeu. i think somebody just create a account to play clone game.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlun View Post
I was in hcm last month during xmas. Went to 2 places that offers bbbj..
1st one in Vinh Vien area.. I went with a friend to explore that area and spotted a few suspicious saloon. Eventually settled for this one with nice deco. I joked with the male staff that if no good will not come back again, and he kept the prettiest girl for me. The girl brought me up to level 3 and gave me a short massage, before lifting her shirt and dropping her shorts and gave me a bbbj. My friend was led to level 4, and his girl stripped off totally for the bbbj. All these for 320k each person.

On the same night, decided that i need a real good massage. So hailed a grab bike to New Pacific Hotel somewhere near Ky Dong Q3. Went up to the massage place. They got 2 pricing; one with tips for girl, and one without. I thought, since i want a proper massage, if the girl no good then i give less tips lah. The male staff keep persuading me to take the one with tips until i pissed and wanted to scold him. Then i realised, if i take no tips one, maybe they send an old hag to massage me and ruin the session!. Fearing that, i changed my mind and paid 380k for tips included session. At this point, i have no idea what's in store. I guess probably a hj for happy ending and that's it.
And so, after a quick shower, cold pool and sauna, i was led to the room for massage. The girl gave me an okay massage for half an hour, then asked if i prefer a hj or bbbj. Of course i choose the bbbj. and so, without taking off her clothes, she blew me and let me auto roam.
After massage, still can rest at the tv room. Much better than the Hanh Long hotel massage. Will return to try again.
Ok that's all.
Good intelligence will try out New Pacific Hotel....with tips Thanks for the FR.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
DevilNick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros in hcm now? Can go Cheong together. Will be here till 9th.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xeSevaHannaWI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does anyone know if le duyen 1/2/3/4 all these salons that provide massage, do they have any happy ending?
Old 07-01-2017, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KITMO View Post
Pick up this girl from wechat last month.. She claim working in bar at bui vien.
She ask for 1.5mil, I try neg to 1 mil. In the end we agree on 1.5mil for 3 hour 2 shot. After 2nd round, she sleep till morning then return.

Her skin very fair and smooth, pussy wet and tight, good GFE, alot of frenching and hugging in bed.
Hug together sleep till 7am then she go back. Good find in wechat.
If after added, you found the Wechat ID start with WXID_xxxxxxxxxxx
Then is belong to some Mummy or papi, hence the girl turn up may not be as per photo.
Also, see the photo posted had the tell tail sign. some only posted a few days or only month. Then most likely the account is fake.
Old 07-01-2017, 04:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
soo64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro... I suggest u go DSC lane for full checkup after your Vietnam trip. No symptons does not mean u are not infected.
After my friend contract chlamydia from blowjob at vietnam MP, I scare to try blowjob there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlun View Post
I was in hcm last month during xmas. Went to 2 places that offers bbbj..

Last edited by soo64; 07-01-2017 at 04:26 AM.
Old 07-01-2017, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
soo64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think good to bring along condom and do capped blowjob.
The sexual sickness no joke. My friend suffer burning pain and unusual discharge after he contract chlamydia in one of the local MP.
Quote:
Good intelligence will try out New Pacific Hotel....with tips Thanks for the FR.
Old 07-01-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You guys got me....ngankokYEU and ngankokYEW...are you both in HCM?

Any recent experience with danchoi? The girls there look good, even the 400 ones.
We are different personalities. As you can see yew thought he owns this thread or forum. What an idiot wishful thinking?

Danchoi girls are hit and miss. The girl photos are heavily photoshop. No gfe unless you rtf few times and can communicate in vietnamese.
Old 07-01-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeSevaHannaWI View Post
does anyone know if le duyen 1/2/3/4 all these salons that provide massage, do they have any happy ending?
Normally they dont provide happy ending, but u can try talk with them. Some of my friends get it, some of them didn't.
Old 07-01-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soo64 View Post
I think good to bring along condom and do capped blowjob.
The sexual sickness no joke. My friend suffer burning pain and unusual discharge after he contract chlamydia in one of the local MP.
As Sammyboy once said, if you're going with a whore, there's always a risk of STD. Yes, you can minimize risks, but it's always there even if you take precautions eg with condoms...maybe you might have a open wound, mosquito bite which you scratched off a bit of skin etc....safest bet...don't fcuk around!
Old 07-01-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
As Sammyboy once said, if you're going with a whore, there's always a risk of STD. Yes, you can minimize risks, but it's always there even if you take precautions eg with condoms...maybe you might have a open wound, mosquito bite which you scratched off a bit of skin etc....safest bet...don't fcuk around!
Well said. If worry so much then don't go out play. Anyone can get STD from non sexual worker too. You never know who the girl is sleeping with. She may have multiple partners.
Old 07-01-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Members,

Just want to share my knowledge in STDs! It's safer and okay to get majority of bacterial STDs compared to certain viral STDs! Basically, bacterial infections are treatable and cured but certain viral infections can be contained but not cured! Since, certain viral STDs keeps on giving for rest of our lives! So, be very careful when playing in the field!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 07-01-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

Went to apocalypse , almost 90% of the girl over 25/30, got few still ok. Saw a korean bring b a SYT.

A lot of them went to a city near Hai Phong, Chinese name call tu shan. One shot bout 20 usd only.owner take 5, okt take 5, the girl only get about 10, Haiz.

but from the pic of my friend group , the girl really quite young and nice .
Old 08-01-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 15
OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixf View Post
Hi all bros,

Silly question, I booked duc voung hotel in D1 for aud133 for 3 nights and just found out it isn't guest friendly.

A em hotel out of my budget.

Any advice on guest friendly hotel around aud 30 to 50 per night in D1?

I read all the threads...seems like aem is among the few guest friendly ones
You can try Charner hotel (29 tho khoa huan st.,Ben thanh ward,dist 1) is just beside the Ben thanh market. Friendly staff and cheap hotel 850,000 per night for deluxe hotel.
Old 08-01-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyeu View Post
Well said. If worry so much then don't go out play. Anyone can get STD from non sexual worker too. You never know who the girl is sleeping with. She may have multiple partners.
Agreed man!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1