The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-10-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
That's a good one, Bro Xgenre!
It's highly believable right? Just like the older generation don't bed white tigers (hairless pussy) because they think it will bring them bad luck.

Of course times have changed. The children of this older generation will help their wives/gf to shave pussy hair because they find it kinky.
Old 30-10-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 8
Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!
What do you guys think of her?

Old 30-10-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Went to City Plaza to try hunting. Spoke to one DH on Badoo for weeks and finally decided to meet up. The conversation got kinky quickly and we decided to go to a hotel. But before we could go, she quoted me 200 bucks for 2hours. I was quite shock. I think she sensed my mood change and she goes on to talk about how other men pay her without asking.

I mean come on... she is not pretty at all. And fat to my standard. The conversation went downhill very quickly from there and she said singaporean men all willing to pay her that amount without questions, I'm the first one who don't and she goes on to say maybe i don't have money, want free lunch that sort of thing.

I don't mind paying. But pay what it is worth. She is never worth even 200/2/2 and which dumbass have been paying her that. I bailed myself out of the restaurant and footed the bill quietly and blocked her. Walking around Paya lebar now looking for my next target.
Haha so did u managed to find anyone else?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 30-10-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Haha so did u managed to find anyone else?
No, gave up within 20 minutes. I drove up to Malaysia with that animal friend. Just walked out of a spa and heading for food now. We are trying to work on a RM660 budget (SGD200) per person. Just spent RM450 for a 2h 2shots with a thai girl with great figure. Going for some good night market food now. Hopefully i can still find some car wash open later.
Old 30-10-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10503 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage199737 View Post

Looks good bro!!!

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 30-10-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Mr Honey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
There's always a temptation to fuck, esp if your DH is also always horny.

Best is to get your wife and kids out of the house or you're home alone with the DH.

If you reach home and realised you're home alone with the DH, call the wife first. Ask her where's she.

Also if you fuck, make sure gate and main door all locked. If wife comes back and say, why gate and main door locked, just reply that you absent mindedly locked it. Can use a few times then after that, they'll just treat it as you're absent minded.

Make sure your house has no hidden CCTV cuz your wife may suspect and plant one but you didn't know. So always watch out for any hidden cameras, including laptops. Close all laptops etc before fuck.

When fuck, try to fuck in the place or room that's near the toilet. So anytime they come back, the DH or you can run into the toilet. Most likely she will go in, lock and wear her clothes, while you can be in the room and put on your clothes.

It's illegal but if possible record the session. In case, DH says rape. You've evidence it's not.
I'm wondering if it is common for the DH have sex with their masters in Singapore. Will they give hint to the master if they feel horny?
Old 31-10-2022, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all

Quote:

Not the fat kind and tummy seems rather ok so is a pass.

Would be better if she worked out cos can see the ass is kind of flat. But then, as long as she gets you hard....I don't see why not.
Old 31-10-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
matselenger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know a Fi*** nearby Empress market? Indo DH. Been chatting with her in michat. Tried asking to meet but she don't seem interested. But I think she can go out on weekday if boss not around or sleeping. Shld be night time. If any bros here meet and up her before, do let me know price. Trying to avoid bringing up payment when asking her out but if I know price then maybe can tempt her with that.
Old 31-10-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Honey View Post
I'm wondering if it is common for the DH have sex with their masters in Singapore. Will they give hint to the master if they feel horny?
You dare to eat where you shit meh? Fuck your neighbour's maid more safe bro

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 31-10-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

I might be wrong, it might be more common for the pinoy maids who work for angmo family too do that.
Some of them dress like super revealing, not shy about eye contacts. Despite many being Catholics, they seem more liberal than the Indo, Burmese counterparts.
However, most of them either CMI look or short and plump bodies with small tits. See the tummy already sian liao.
Old 31-10-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1749 / Power: 14
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
I might be wrong, it might be more common for the pinoy maids who work for angmo family too do that.
Some of them dress like super revealing, not shy about eye contacts. Despite many being Catholics, they seem more liberal than the Indo, Burmese counterparts.
However, most of them either CMI look or short and plump bodies with small tits. See the tummy already sian liao.
I am angmo, my wife's father had a Pinoy Helper, she would come to our place once a week to clean toilets, and change bed sheets. (We paid her extra for this)

She was fairly attractive, nice rack. I was working from home well before Covid, and she would come over when I was home alone, as the wife didn't fully trust her to be in our house alone.

She totally would flirt with me, and would not wear a bra and bend over while cleaning near me to give me a nice view.

After several weeks of this happening, she became more bold, and asked, "don't you find me sexy, don't you want me?"

I was so tempted, but somehow resisted as it just felt too risky, what if wife or daughter came home early..

I decided to tell my wife about it, and told her to stop coming over, and replaced her at the end of her contract. Now father in law has a not pretty indo helper, who is a much better cleaner and cook, and I gained a lot of bonus points with the wife. Was win win for everyone except the pinoy maid, who didn't get her white meat.

This was a decade ago, so please don't ask for contact as I don't have.

Last edited by Stezo; 31-10-2022 at 02:57 PM.
Old 31-10-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matselenger View Post
Anyone know a Fi*** nearby Empress market? Indo DH. Been chatting with her in michat. Tried asking to meet but she don't seem interested. But I think she can go out on weekday if boss not around or sleeping. Shld be night time. If any bros here meet and up her before, do let me know price. Trying to avoid bringing up payment when asking her out but if I know price then maybe can tempt her with that.
i think i know who. she play damn hard to get one. ask for money but no action...idk which WK go do this kinda thing
Old 31-10-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezo View Post
I am angmo, my wife's father in law had a Pinoy Helper, she would come to our place once a week to clean toilets, and change bed sheets. (We paid her extra for this)

She was fairly attractive, nice rack. I was working from home well before Covid, and she would come over when I was home alone, as the wife didn't fully trust her to be in our house alone.

She totally would flirt with me, and would not wear a bra and bend over while cleaning near me to give me a nice view.

After several weeks of this happening, she became more bold, and asked, "don't you find me sexy, don't you want me?"

I was so tempted, but somehow resisted as it just felt too risky, what if wife or daughter came home early..

I decided to tell my wife about it, and told her to stop coming over, and replaced her at the end of her contract. Now father in law has a not pretty indo helper, who is a much better cleaner and cook, and I gained a lot of bonus points with the wife. Was win win for everyone except the pinoy maid, who didn't get her white meat.

This was a decade ago, so please don't ask for contact as I don't have.
Good share, mate.
Ya, it's far too dangerous to bang a DH, worst, at home.
Think about it, most if not all women will go bonkers knowing their men had an affair, worst
1 it's their DH
2 In their matrimonial home
3 on their matrimonial bed
Unless you want an express ticket to hell or divorce.
Old 31-10-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice one, Bro Mirage199737!

Thumbs up!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 31-10-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
That will turn me off too.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1