The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2013, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post
if you want upper class pub, visit Atlantis at the end of Fields Ave. Ask for the couch upstairs, change some pesos (2k should do), and start tying them to free balloons... u will have a great time... trust me!
Bro, I have done that.me n my frz just like king there.lol
Old 31-07-2013, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by suteerak1099 View Post
when they were satisfied with my answers, i asked (politely) if i had filled the customs declaration incorrectly. and they explained (with a smirk) there have been recent events that gave singaporeans a bad name, but spared me the details.

i didnt bother probing further, since its not my problem
Maybe they hinted on the guy who picked a fight with the BI people and landed himself in jail ??

BTW, Party Poppers with pesos is still the fad .. if you got some loose change to throw
Old 31-07-2013, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
speaking of airport, the immigration & customs now have become quite inquisitive. by that i mean they ask questions like:
"sirrrr, when is your departure? flying out from clark or some other airport?"
"sirrrr, where will you be staying? what is the address of your hotel?"

and when it comes to the customs before exiting the arrival, they ask questions like:
"sirrr, r u sure u didn't bring in excess USD10k?"
"sirrr, r u sure u r residing at ____ hotel?"
"sirrr, how many days r u here for?"

when they were satisfied with my answers, i asked (politely) if i had filled the customs declaration incorrectly. and they explained (with a smirk) there have been recent events that gave singaporeans a bad name, but spared me the details.

Thanks bro suteerak1099 for your elaborate explanations in impeccable English....pei fu pei fu 佩服,佩服
Old 31-07-2013, 11:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
....and they explained (with a smirk) there have been recent events that gave singaporeans a bad name, but spared me the details.

I have been advised by my SEAIR stewardess to say I'm from Malaysia or China when on the ground in AC....... according to her Singkies are looked at with suspicion because of the many NGOs that are based in Sinagpore and their staff there travel to the PI to organize raids.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
There was once when the Commander of Station 4 in Fields Ave, Major Lusito Tan brought me there to introduce some businessmen to me..
That must have been quite some time long gone as Major Lusito is no longer in charge of Station 4......... the present Police Chief of Station 4 is Rommel Castro.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
That must have been quite some time long gone as Major Lusito is no longer in charge of Station 4......... the present Police Chief of Station 4 is Rommel Castro.
Makes no diff who comes and go...... all of them are corrupted.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
I have been advised by my SEAIR stewardess to say I'm from Malaysia or China when on the ground in AC....... according to her Singkies are looked at with suspicion because of the many NGOs that are based in Sinagpore and their staff there travel to the PI to organize raids.
Depends as last time I was there many staffers told us NOT to say you or any friends are Chinese as there was the isle dispute at the time with China and PI having claims to some isles. Many protest in Manila at that time and Many were anti-chinese at that time (about 6 months back). Some may still harbor ill will towards Chinese even today so just beware of that .
Old 01-08-2013, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
Depends as last time I was there many staffers told us NOT to say you or any friends are Chinese as there was the isle dispute at the time with China and PI having claims to some isles. Many protest in Manila at that time and Many were anti-chinese at that time (about 6 months back). Some may still harbor ill will towards Chinese even today so just beware of that .
as for chinese, let me bet that 9 out of 10 filipinos blame all their countries maladies on Chinese, from Drugs to what nots .. even though the majority of the drug smugglers, dealers are non-chinese .. you can't argue .. or better still, don't bother to argue ..

and I wasn't there .. but when Flor Contemplacion was hanged, I was told virtually every other Filipino want to catch and kill a Singaporean as revenge ..

Campro: it matters, if you know how corrupt the guy is More corrupt, can work in your favour if you are cornered, or otherwise too ..
Old 01-08-2013, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
bro, bcos the exchange of questions & answers were at the airport and the immigration/customs officers were holding my little red book, there's no way i can deny that i'm singaporean.

but on fields, i dont usually divouge my nationality, i let the ladies do the guessing haha

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 01-08-2013, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

come to think of it, i recall an interesting sighting, sometimes we singaporean do make a joke of ourselves when abroad. one of the evenings, my squeeze & i braved the drizzle, went to jolliebee for dinner. there i stood in the queue, studied the menu for the 1st time

before us were another couple, i wasn't sure if the bloke was sinkie, but the chick with him was certainly pinay.

they placed their order, and like all fast food practice, the service staff put the beverage on the tray, amidst shuttling between stations to get the food lined up on the tray. the bloke helped himself to his beverage sipping happily away

when his order was complete & lined in the tray, he walked away to the nearest table, sat his chick down, and he returned to the counter raising his voice "AH TEH! AH TEH! I ORDERED ICED TEA, I DUNO WHAT IS THIS!"

the service staff topped his drink up, returned the cup to him, he shut up & went back to his seat satisfied with the full cup.

1 thing's for sure, his accent & attitude formed an aura around him with the sinkie flag haha

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 01-08-2013, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
alona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Completed our 4 nights trip to AC with big sextification. No issue ( may be we are lucky ? ) of any raids. Only 1 incident happened in our 1st stop of this trip at BodyShop, 2 leather jacket pinoy guys walked in and sat at the corner, they were taking good care by the manager, accroding to the head waitress May, its a routing visiting, taking about May, some interesting issue did happen, will share later.
We went into atleast 15 bars, most of them in field, except P Tail & B Knob. ALL bargirls allow ERW ! from php 1500 - php 3000. Some will name it as "party animal drink", some use "drink quota" and majority of them "bar fine" ! Girls are plentiful. Friend T has 7 girls in 4 nights, Friend C has 4 different girls, Friend N,J and myself, because of GFE 感情, have 2 girls only as 4 nights' companion. Not many customers though, field avenue is quite, and lots of FL at the street,including bakla.
Talking about May, the head waitress of BShop,a CFM MILF. She was so wild, showing her 33C nice susu to us in the bar, so friend N take bf her, P1800 lang ! She gave the reasons the two pinoy guys were around, as my friend to pass her the $ in the next bar. After some more barhop, we proceed to RnB, she was the star there, sexy dance, "love you like a love song" dance, ganang style dance, showing her white panty, "yi zi ma" ....all sorts of performance ! We gave conclusion to our friend N that he will be sexffer na....!!! Next morning, this is his FR ! During sxx, NO kissing, NO susu touching, NO nipple sucking, just put your didi inside,make it fast ! WTF ! The worst part is yet to come, after job done and shower, she changed and demand to go back. N also pissed off, and asked her to F off,she asked for tips, N gave P200, she asked P1000, and threaten if N dont give P1000, she will report to police, then he will have BIG PROBLEM, at first N said will go back to her to BShop, she threaten again,saying before reach there, she will scream in the street. Now N has no way, room call me, I asked to talk to her, she refused, so I asked N to offer her P500, she said P1000 or police, that really me, so I called the front desk to send the security up to chase her away, when the Security guy came up to the room, she back down and quickly offer back to N, accepting P500 to "settled" everything ! As N dont intend to spoil the remaining days in AC, he just throw p500 for her to chase her away. My mind in that moment is will a direct complain to the Bshop englisg manager on this matter,but....during breakfast on the 3rd day, we found out that she was 3 monts pregnant ! considering the little one, I scrapped the plan. So bro, if happen to go Bshop, be alert of May !
Sorry for long report, will put up some BedReport when time allow. To summerise, AC is still our cheonging place eventhough BKI-MNL 2 hours, Terminal 4 to Field 1.45 hours, hopefully Mr. Tony will make our wish come true again, i.e., BKI-CLRK 2 hours, DMIA - Field 15 mins !
Old 01-08-2013, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Quaterpounder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good report man , not a good thing happened to your friend though , I wonder if the girl could really report him to police or it was just a scam?
Old 01-08-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaterpounder View Post
Good report man , not a good thing happened to your friend though , I wonder if the girl could really report him to police or it was just a scam?
The threat of being reported is enough to scare most mongers as all the gals know barfine is now a criminal offence similar to human traffiking...... and mongers will pay up rather than risk having to clarify matters in the police station.

I will be in PI next weekend...... originally intended to travel to AC but I will remain in Manila for this trip now.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
alona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As far as we are concern, we still think AC is safe to go, but as again, its our own opinion. Infact, friend J has 4 more trips till end of 2013, whereas myself has only 1 trip to AC and 1 to CP. intend to find another slot in sept to AC.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:58 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 0
Hawthorns deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHawthorns deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was in one of the GL Cat150 houses this afternoon and whilst waiting for my cai to finish had some TCSS with the OKT and another customer. I heard from them that one of the senior bro here was arrested in a Philippine bar and jailed last week. Has anyone else know about this case? Who is the bro? Has any senior samster been missing lately?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1