The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2012, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
eeee.... might to tell me which planet you went kah?
Some call it Planet of the National Treasure. If you wanna find treasure, dun go on weekends or Cuti Am days.
Old 18-09-2012, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
Dunno whether it's true but and old fisherman friend of mine used to tell me that hairy crabs only come out in the middle of the night or very early morning before sunrise to avoid detection and also to mate..MAster Seng Seng, with your wise knowledge, could you enlighten us on this matter?
I heard of a story that crabs want to mate most during full moon..
Old 18-09-2012, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Wah! Yabai man! Where I go nowadays, you also know.
yes, bro...that's why they always say:

"Berhati-hati di jalan raya"...in ur case: "Berhati-hati di jalan Pudu Raya..."
Old 18-09-2012, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Eating Long Leg Crabs is Sifu Cuntman's expertise. Better ask the expert himself if not afterward I say wrong oredi kena makan (Your Mum Fried Crabs)NMCH #@$!^%$$#. KEKEKE
I preferred HAKKA MEE more cos HAKKA DELL ma. KAKAKA
Yes, must ask Bro Cuntman and see... i oso no expert in crab...myself ketam batu n ketam biasa oso dun know how to differentiate...

I prefer Hokkien mee cos my english speaking brader always order "Wo yao ni de XIA Mian" when speaking to the old aunty selling hokkien mee near my place... the aunty after that give free sam chan bak to my brader cos she so shiok oredi...i oso follow my brader speak like tat but only get extra tau-geh from the aunty...
Old 18-09-2012, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
I heard of a story that crabs want to mate most during full moon..
May be tat's why everything seems to steam up when there is full moon..not only crabs, maybe werewolves n vampires too...
Old 18-09-2012, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
May be tat's why everything seems to steam up when there is full moon..not only crabs, maybe werewolves n vampires too...
yea....i do hope some pretty long legged crabs will make-up like a 'kiong see' on that day and see if can attract customers......
Old 18-09-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Two long legs crab came face to face in the Japan Sea.
Where are you from ask the Hokkaido crab. The other crab answers " I am from ALASKA."
The Hokkaido Crab with a sigh of relief says " I am so scare that you were from CHINA. KEKEKEKE
Old 18-09-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes, bro...that's why they always say:

"Berhati-hati di jalan raya"...in ur case: "Berhati-hati di jalan Pudu Raya..."
An American Chimpanzee went to China to visit his uncle. Somehow rather he got himself lost in the Sichuan woods. A group of pandas were enjoying their bamboo leaves lunch. Seeing this strange creature in their territories . The leader stood up and asked : Who are you?
I am Chimpanzee (JAPAN SEA). What ! you are from Japan Sea. Then you must be a Japanese.
Hey! Gang ! Let’s show this Japan Sea our KUNG FU Panda. Hearing these, the American Chimpanzee ran for his life. KEKEKE
Old 18-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eating Long Leg Crabs is Sifu Cuntman's expertise. Better ask the expert himself if not afterward I say wrong oredi kena makan (Your Mum Fried Crabs)NMCH #@$!^%$$#. KEKEKE
I preferred HAKKA MEE more cos HAKKA DELL ma. KAKAKA
The Hakkas are more terror, they screw 2 times for every session.
They used to say: "DELL YA NGAI DELL" (Fuck you I Fuck).......so DELL (screwing) 2 times at one go, whereas most of the other dialects only mention one screwing at a time : (Cantonese: NGO DIU LEI; Mandarin: WO CAO NI; Hokkien: WA GAN LU....and English: I FUCK YOU)
Old 18-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
An American Chimpanzee went to China to visit his uncle. Somehow rather he got himself lost in the Sichuan woods. A group of pandas were enjoying their bamboo leaves lunch. Seeing this strange creature in their territories . The leader stood up and asked : Who are you?
I am Chimpanzee (JAPAN SEA). What ! you are from Japan Sea. Then you must be a Japanese.
Hey! Gang ! Let’s show this Japan Sea our KUNG FU Panda. Hearing these, the American Chimpanzee ran for his life. KEKEKE
An English oriented Chinese (Hakka) went to see a doctor to cure his STD, but when the doctor mentioned: "I jab penis" The Hakka quickly jumped up and shouted "No Jap-penis, Ngai want DELL you" (No Japanese, I want Diaoyu Islands)
Old 18-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
The Hakkas are more terror, they screw 2 times for every session.
They used to say: "DELL YA NGAI DELL" (Fuck you I Fuck).......so DELL (screwing) 2 times at one go, whereas most of the other dialects only mention one screwing at a time : (Cantonese: NGO DIU LEI; Mandarin: WO CAO NI; Hokkien: WA GAN LU....and English: I FUCK YOU)
HAHAHA. Looks like our GRAND MASTER AH POM KOR is in a good mood today and very horny indeed and is looking for a big screw.
Old 18-09-2012, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, must ask Bro Cuntman and see... i oso no expert in crab...myself ketam batu n ketam biasa oso dun know how to differentiate...

I prefer Hokkien mee cos my english speaking brader always order "Wo yao ni de XIA Mian" when speaking to the old aunty selling hokkien mee near my place... the aunty after that give free sam chan bak to my brader cos she so shiok oredi...i oso follow my brader speak like tat but only get extra tau-geh from the aunty...
SO you are hinting us you got a Taukeh face, thats why she give you extra taugeh lah. Anyway we longtime oredi know your are a big boss, so no surprise tat you get more taugeh than the rest. KEKEKE
Old 18-09-2012, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
yea....i do hope some pretty long legged crabs will make-up like a 'kiong see' on that day and see if can attract customers......
Apa itu 'kiong see' bro??
Old 18-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Samster

Anyone want to pee in a transparent toilet. KEKEKE

http://www.maplescope.com/node/59319...4%A1%E4%BD%99/
Old 18-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
SO you are hinting us you got a Taukeh face, thats why she give you extra taugeh lah. Anyway we longtime oredi know your are a big boss, so no surprise tat you get more taugeh than the rest. KEKEKE
Haiyoh bro... when people eat penang hokkien mee, they always ask for extra pai kut or bah kut or sam chan bak, not extra taugeh one... if want extra taugeh, i can go to market to buy for aunty also lor...but luckily, the aunty never ask my brader and me for DATY...scared later i oso start to wanna sell hokkien mee...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1