The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2024, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Jocelyn specially dressed this knowing that the delivery guy is coming, cheers!
yah the thought of Jocelyn being a closet slut very turn on also!
Old 08-06-2024, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5801 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story - How I Got Lucky At Work As A RedMart Delivery Person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
i just push my hip forward and press my cock against her ass but its only a few seconds, maybe she thought I accidentally did it so never say anything or she secretly enjoying it haha
Oh, just leaning onto her butt
Old 08-06-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chocqanache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
i just push my hip forward and press my cock against her ass but its only a few seconds, maybe she thought I accidentally did it so never say anything or she secretly enjoying it haha
Maybe she's fantasizing too hehe
Old 09-06-2024, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

She might be secretly teasing you
Old 12-06-2024, 01:36 AM
Samster

Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

The next morning I received a text from Jocelyn thanking me again for the help rendered yesterday, she has my number as I texted her directly about delivery updates previously. I was very happy when I receive a private text from Jocelyn but there was no more reply back from her for the rest of the day after I had replied her initial message. I figured she might be busy but eventually the wait for Jocelyn’s reply never came, I thought of sending her a text casually but if for some reason she decides to lodge a complaint I might lose my rice bowl for good so I decided not to do it in the end.

The wait to see Jocelyn continues there was no new order from her in the next few weeks, there was a few times when I was nearby her area I even sneakily went up her block out of curiosity and peeped at her unit from the lift lobby but I haven’t seen once in any of those occasion. In the end I stopped as I told myself this is getting too silly for someone my age doing this kind of nonsense but almost every night in my mind I would still replay that steamy episode I had with Jocelyn craving for more if I get my chance again.

Eventually several more weeks passed and I recalled it was almost 2 months before I saw Jocelyn made a new order again, however this time her chosen delivery timeslot was different than usual, it was the latest slot of 9 to 11pm for a Saturday night instead of her regular weekday morning slot. I sighed when I saw that as I thought to myself her husband will probably be present at this kind of timing but who knows…? This still give me a chance to see Jocelyn.

That Saturday went pass quickly as I wanted to clear all the deliveries so that I can make sure to leave Jocelyn’s order to the last. Before clearing the last few deliveries for the day I decided to have my dinner first and while I was eating I received a text from Jocelyn…

Jocelyn: Hello Ben, its Jocelyn hope you remember me I just want to check is it possible for you to make the delivery later than 11pm?

Me: Hi Jocelyn, Yes I remember you. I only have a few deliveries left tonight so I think even if I deliver to your address the last I estimate I would reach around 945-10pm…what time you will reach home?

Jocelyn: I’m outside with my hubby now…I think we can only reach home around midnight…so sorry!!! When my hubby asked me out I totally forget about the delivery until now…haiz~~

I was not in a good mood after reading Jocelyn’s message since I waited so long to see her but I was rightly disappointed that her husband will be around in the end…

Me: Midnight is too late I cannot wait that long, can I leave your order outside your door? since your husband with you he can help right?

Jocelyn: I’m really sorry about this Ben! Let me check with him something and I will get back to you before 9pm ok?

Me: ok

My replies were a little aggressive and maybe Jocelyn can sense I am a bit unhappy but I did not think too much about it, I went ahead and finish my dinner and resumed my deliveries. By the time I finished my last delivery it was already 930pm and I still have not receive an update from Jocelyn, feeling annoyed I texted her instead…

Me: Hi Jocelyn I finished all other deliveries already only left yours…any update on your side? or can I head to your place now?

Jocelyn: Sorry sorry! I can leave slightly earlier later and rush back myself first…should be able to reach home around 1130pm…if 1130pm you can wait? Thank you!

Me: 1130pm you might as well wait awhile more for your husband and come back together.

Jocelyn: Ohh…no lah…he has plan for round two at his friend house liao so won’t come back so early anymore, it will be just me alone so ok?

Me: Ohh...okok in this case I will wait for you ba…I will go kill some time now then later I will wait in my truck under your block. When you reaching home let me know.

Jocelyn: omg thank you so much Ben!!! Okok I will text you again later, see you!

Me: ok see you later.

What a turn of event this is! My sulking mood have instantly disappeared, tonight look like another great opportunity for me to be alone with Jocelyn. In my mind I already make the decision to take things further if the situation allows and just the thought of this got me all horny and excited again. I finished up the last bit of work and tidied up the back of my truck and drove to a hawker centre nearby Jocelyn’s place and had some prata.

Once I was done I pulled my truck over at Jocelyn’s block and saw the time was only 1045pm, I was kind of nervous but also can’t wait for Jocelyn to come back home. It was a breezy night so I winded down the window of the truck to enjoy the wind with my eyes closed, this helped me to calm down and probably due to the fatigue settling in I fell asleep in my seat eventually. I guess I was sound asleep until I was woken up by a female voice calling my name, turns out Jocelyn was calling me and tapping on right arm which was resting on the ledge of the truck window…

Jocelyn: Ben…Ben…Ben! Wake up!

Me: hmmm….?

Jocelyn: Its me Jocelyn, you didn’t reply my message and I saw a truck while I was walking back to my block and I thought it might be you and I was right!

Me: huh…? Ohh…sorry sorry I must have fell asleep just now…

Jocelyn: No!! its my fault that you needed to wait so long…you must be very tired…I feel so bad now making you wait…I’m sorry~

Me: Its ok its ok I ate something before coming over so never wait that long also…don’t need to apologize la, let me go unload your stuff now…

Jocelyn: Ok…thank you~

As I opened the door my truck I took a glance at Jocelyn and wow she looked even prettier with make-up on, the previous two times which I have seen her during delivery she was bare faced and this is the first time I saw her with make-up. Jocelyn was also dressed quite sexy that night, a buttoned spaghetti top which she had left the first button undone and a really short and tight miniskirt. And since I was looking downward at Jocelyn when I was getting down from the truck, I got a very good view of her black colored bra and cleavage. I told myself what a great start to the night…

To be continued…………………..
Old 12-06-2024, 01:39 AM
Samster

back view of Jocelyn which I quickly snapped while she was back facing me in the lift. will reach this part of the story in my next update

Old 12-06-2024, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2481 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah don’t stop please, can’t wait to see her naked
Old 12-06-2024, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Ah don’t stop please, can’t wait to see her naked
Yes me too, cheers!
Old 12-06-2024, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 21
ahfei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahfei is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping here, pls continue bro
Old 12-06-2024, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
MAM4TS is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAM4TS is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Story - How I Got Lucky At Work As A RedMart Delivery Person

order more so u can meet her again lah
Old 13-06-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 14
gimmi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergimmi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wishing u more luck dude
Old 13-06-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10219 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Yes me too, cheers!
Me three!
Old 15-06-2024, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future
Camping for more
Old 15-06-2024, 09:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
ilovwomen is stuck in moderation for some time to come

sooo is there any new update bro?
Old 15-06-2024, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1923 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42829 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

We still haven't got to the lucky part yet...faster TS

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1