The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: An Almost Exciting Awakening......

Chapter 13 - Sisters Relax, Then Ponder The Boys Fate

Beth followed her sister into Lynn's bedroom. As the door closed behind them the girl's poker faces changed into grins, quiet squeals issued from behind the hand covering each mouth as they struggled not to be overheard. "Did you see them!! Those idiots have grown up a lot, those clowns have nice cocks!" Beth hissed.

"You should have been there at first. I saw them both with boners. Uuuuummmmm." Lynn groaned.

"Yeah, what the hell was going on with Larry and you??!!" Beth demanded. So Lynn described every detail of the events that Beth hadn't seen for herself. When Lynn retold the part where I'd kissed her, about how I'd gotten so excited that I'd come right onto the lips of her pussy, Lynn's voice took on a far away tone. As she described the sensations of my warm penis, as it pressed against her pussy, then the unexpected flow of hot sperm, both girls grew highly aroused.

Beth looked deeply into Lynn's eyes. She slipped off her robe, then Lynn's. She took Lynn's hand so she could lead her to the edge of the bed. Beth embraced Lynn, hugging her tight, pressing their bared flesh together as she initiated a long French kissing bout. Before Lynn was able to catch her breath Beth had guided her to sit at the edge of the bed, then into lying back. Beth knelt on the floor, pulled Lynn's legs wide apart, then ate her sister into nirvana.

Beth remembered the taste of the sperm she'd found earlier, she was dying to clean up the mess I'd made on Lynn's pussy. Lynn was already primed from furtively watching our cocks earlier, plus her body had strongly reacted to my penis rubbing against her vulva. Within moments of Beth's tongue burrowing into her slit, Lynn was soaring.

Realising her sister was about to pop, Beth worked her tongue onto Lynn's clit while sliding a couple fingers into her. Like a firecracker, Lynn went off. Her hands grabbed Beth's head, holding her mouth tightly against her. Her hips drove up and down as deep groans resonated within her heaving chest. Lynn was shocked by the intensity of her orgasm, she hadn't fathomed how stimulated she'd been by our contact.

Taking Beth by surprise, Lynn suddenly pulled her onto the bed, throwing her sister into a position where they could 69. Lynn continued to come as she ate Beth with a frenzy born of passion. Beth could have sworn her sister had grown another tongue, it felt like Lynn was licking her several places simultaneously. Beth had been turned on by a lot of things during the past hour, so she responded immediately to Lynn's lusty licking between her legs. Bang! Beth was thrashing against Lynn's face, giving as hard as she got.

They were both a long time returning to earth. Eventually they were satisfied just quietly lapping each other, enjoying periodic and comparatively mild orgasms. When they became too sensitive to continue, Beth moved around into Lynn's arms. They cuddled and kissed as they finally got around to trying figure out what to do about Jim and me.

The biggest problem for the girls was that Jim and I had seen them muff diving, and they didn't want to us being able to blackmail them for the rest of their lives. They also realized they had an opportunity. Here were two horny boys, who were almost always nearby. Boys that had well muscled bodies, and very respectable equipment between their legs.

Yeah, Jimmy was their brother, but weren't they sisters? Hadn't they been doing a great job of making each other feel wonderful? They weren't looking for marriage after all, just a little sexual experimentation.

Thank God the girls both secretly liked us, they just hadn't thought much about us as males. After all, Jim and I had been little boys and pests not that long ago. None of us had really understood how much we'd all grown up until we'd had the opportunity to see each other undressed.

So, the girls talked and talked and talked while Jim and I waited gloomily for the jury to come in. I'd have been a lot less worried if I'd known one thing, something Lynn had eventually become certain of as she sorted things out with Beth. Lynn wanted to feel my penis inside of her. She wanted to feel the warmth she'd felt against her vaginal lips again. She wanted to feel that warmth flowing deep inside her body.
Old 26-10-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Chapter 14: The Girls Send The Boys To The Showers

Jim and I had little to say to each other as we waited. We'd explained somewhat honestly what we'd done, but couldn't really defend anything. I know my mind kept going back to what I'd seen that evening. Amazing, the first time I really get a good look at naked girls; beautiful, perfect, naked girls, and I saw them having girl sex. Wow!!

My dick stiffened a bit every time I thought about it. Trying to think about what the girls might do to us helped my boner deflate. Last thing I wanted is for the girls to come back and see "the pervert with his hard-on". Jimmy wasn't doing as well, he was kinda firm.

When I thought about maybe seeing my sister naked, I got an instant boner. My younger sister was super cute, but also super shy. Our parents were real prudes so nothing about sex was ever mentioned, discussed or allowed. Of course, when you're raised on a farm you see that boy animals get long and hard, then try to put their dicks into girl animals. You learn that sex exists, even get a vague idea of the mechanics.

I'd last seen Carly naked when she was about 9. I'd walked into the bathroom without knocking because I really had to pee; Carly was just getting out of the tub. I remember more about the hell I caught for my intrusion than what she looked like. She was turning out to be extremely "country girl" cute, had developed a great figure, but I hadn't gotten to see much of her body in years. Mom steered her to cloths that hid her figure and kept her well covered.

Man, I thought, how many times do I have to come before this thing will sit still? I hadn't thought much about my sister before. I was almost 19, Carly was less than a year younger, barely 18 herself. Having seen how sexy Lynn and Beth were, then thinking how Beth was roughly Carly's age really got me going.

I forced my mind back to what the girls were planning for us.

They could tell our parents. Would they risk us shooting our mouths off about what we'd seen them doing together? Would they have us doing their chores for the rest of our lives?

Jim and I were about 3" taller than his sisters, plus a lot stronger, but they were both in great shape. ["Uuummm I'll say!"] Would they try to whomp us? I suddenly had a vision of lying naked across Lynn's bare lap as she spanked me. 

[Hey that might not be so bad, huuummmm.] Shut up brain!

Then I got really depressed. It was beginning to seriously hit home how perfect it had felt to hold Lynn against me. I was falling for her. I had to admit I'd jump on Beth in a heartbeat, but it felt different when I thought about Lynn. Naturally, I had every reason to assume she might never even speak to me the rest of my life. My guts especially churned to think Lynn might hate me.

The door handle turning snapped me out of my musings, the jury was in. The girls were in their robes. It never occurred to me that they hadn't worn them the entire time they were gone.

Beth ordered us to kneel on the rug facing the bed. They sat on the edge of the bed, making us sweat for a while. Lynn apparently was the spokesperson.

"We've decided what would set things right to our way of thinking. We think what you did by spying on us was wrong. We discussed this problem a long time. We do understand about there not being girls around for you to date, we have the same problem where boys are concerned. You two jerks are the closest things to boys for miles in any direction."

I wasn't sure if it was wishful thinking, but I thought her tone was a bit light-hearted as she spoke the last sentence. 

"We suspect that you slimy pecker-heads had a few fantasies fulfilled today." Lynn continued. "How do you plead?"

Jim and I looked at each other. We both muttered a subdued "Guilty." 

"OK. Good boys. That's a start." Lynn paused. "In that case we've decided upon a few fantasies of our own. If you co-operate, and follow our all our instructions, we think we'll be able to forgive you. But we expect total obedience and no crap from either of you or we swear we'll do our best to make your short lives a living hell". I felt there was a slightly amused look their faces, but Lynn's voice did sound stern, as if she should be taken seriously. 

"Do you agree and promise?"

I said, "Promise" to the floor. Jim croaked out an "Agreed."

Beth took over. "OK, then. Fair is fair. First penance: You got to watch us shower together. Your first task is to go in and take a shower, together. We'll be watching through the wall like you did. We expect to see you soap each other up completely. COMPLETELY!! If we don't think you get each other's cocks, balls, and buns clean enough, we WILL find something for you to do you'll like even less. Now go!"

"Bath time boys." Lynn sing-songed.

I'm glad I couldn't see my face. I had to have had a really stupid look plastered on it. I know I must've looked like a water hatin' dog on bath night. The hell of it was they were right, "fair is fair."

I got up and headed to the bathroom to carry out their sentence. Jim was only a couple steps behind. We got into the shower as soon as warm water arrived; we began with soaping each other's chest. I offered to do his backside first, he agreed. I washed his back, skipped to his legs and finally washed his butt. We'd never touched each other's butt so it did feel pretty strange touching boy butt. I sat in the little seat at the end of the tub to wash his legs, it was really odd seeing his dick and balls between his legs from behind.

I finished and traded places. Jim repeated the process on me. It felt better than I cared to admit having soapy hands on my butt, but I was mostly wondering if the girls were playing with themselves as they watched.

Indeed, Lynn and Beth were both worming a finger or two through their slits and over their clits. The girls discovered it was a turn on being peeping "Jills". There was little doubt in either girl's mind that they'd get off when the grand finale arrived.

Jim and I were facing each other; everything had finally been washed except our dicks and balls. We were just standing there, not sure how to proceed. Booming, even over the shower, we heard Lynn shout. "Wash each other at the same time, and don't be in too big a hurry. We want to see boners!!!" 

Jim and I soaped our hands until we had a pile of lather. Unable to look each other in the eye, we just reached out and soaped everything we had to. The shower washed all the soap away before long, so we basically we were playing with each other for a minute.

Beth shouted, "Out of the shower, stand on the rug and make each other hard." I turned off the spray and got out after Jim. Again we reached out and gripped each other's penis, then slowly pumped. It sure didn't happen right away, but we finally got fair erections. What it finally took for me was thinking about Lynn's hand being between her legs on the other side of the wall. My dick came up pretty quickly after that.

"OK," came Beth's voice. "just stand there and let 'em wave a while guys. We'll tell you when to move." The girls were having trouble standing, their hands were flying as they peeked and peaked. Our dicks were bouncing and waggling in the air, which was really getting the girls off. For sure, they were having some serious fun at our expense. Between giggles they were coming hard, they leaned against each other for support.

When they'd both had enough, they got back into their robes, sat back down on the edge of the bed and called us to return to Jim's room.
Old 26-10-2019, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 26-10-2019, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more updates ts
Old 26-10-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 0
iceball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of light

Nice story
Old 26-10-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Chapter 15 - Slaves Must Earn Sisters Forgiveness

We toweled off before heading back into Jim's room.

"OK guys, that was a good. We've voted to accept that as your first penance. For your second punishment, we want you to sit down on the floor facing us so we can see your boners."

We sat as instructed, but both our erections were wilting a bit from embarrassment.

"For your next assignment we want to see you come. Not hiding behind a wall like you did when you spied on us, but where we get to see you shoot your stuff." said Beth. 

While masturbating is normally fun, this was not going to be so easy. I'd jacked off thinking about both Beth and Lynn plenty of times, having them sitting there waiting for me to perform on cue was a whole other ballgame.

Jim and I didn't look at each other; we just started pulling on our puds. Initially I tried looking at the girls, then tried closing my eyes, picturing them feasting on each other's pussy. I even tried imagining what Carly's body might look like. I was staying firm, but getting nowhere near popping my cork.

After a few minutes Lynn apparently guessed my difficulty. She said, "Boys, I think maybe you need a little help" Her voice was soft, there was tenderness in it that reached directly into my brain.

Lynn stood, I looked up to her face; she was staring directly into my eyes. Seductively she slipped out of her robe, letting it puddle onto the floor behind her. Standing there, towering above me, God she looked incredible! Sternly enough to remind me the girls were in total control, Lynn resolutely stated, "Remember, you're our slaves, you're being punished, you are NOT allowed to touch us!"

Keeping her eyes fixed on me, Lynn said "Maybe I'll sit down there, where I can see the action a little better." Her voice sounded like a sexy purr, which managed to keep me totally off balance.

Sitting only a couple feet away, Lynn bent her knees up, then slid her legs just across my shins so we each had an unobstructed view of the other's genitals. The effect upon me was immediate, and obvious. Promptly me penis inflated like a balloon on a helium tank, clear seminal fluid soon oozed from my slit.

Taking Lynn's cue, Beth stood to remove her robe. She made a exaggerated turn, bent at the waist, made a production of folding and smoothing her robe, all the while giving Jimmy and me a perfect view of her butt and pussy. Beth turned back to us grinning.

"Guess my brother could use a little incentive also." She proceeded to position herself in front of Jim, giving him the same unhampered view of her sweet pussy that Lynn afforded me.

I'd certainly been distracted by Beth bending over, she was even more glorious than Jimmy had described to me. Her ass was so firm! Her pussy looked so soft, wet, and inviting. Seeing her breasts swaying beneath her sucked the air right out of my lungs.

Divine as Beth looked, my gaze soon returned to Lynn. I now wanted to give her a good show. I wanted her to see how her body effected me. Most of all, I wanted to study the beautiful girl sitting an arm length away. To me, her body was the most perfect thing in the universe. I stared at her pussy, but my eyes kept being drawn to her breasts and the mesmerizing puffy areolas that capped them. Now thicker and longer than when she first sat down, her nipples were coming alive too.

Despite having come several earlier, the short rest had been enough. Lynn's body was definitely going to make me come again. I could feel the gathering momentum, this time from far, far away. I knew I had time, there was nothing to worry about. I was going to come. I was going to come for Lynn.

Showing so many curves, I couldn't imagine how Lynn could ever be any sexier. Amazingly she'd probably get even sexier looking over the next couple years. But at that moment, I knew I was staring at near perfection.

Looking back towards her pussy, it seemed to me her slit was more open, she appeared wetter. I didn't know any more about female anatomy than what I'd gotten from pictures in my few Playboys or watching our cattle during the Spring. I didn't know much about what part was what, but I knew I wanted to learn everything there was to know about Lynn's pussy.

A thousand times I'd talked trash with Jimmy, saying stuff like "Man I'd like to eat that." Sitting there, absorbing every detail between Lynn's legs, I finally understood what I'd been saying. Desperately, painfully, I wanted to bury my head between her legs. My tongue begged to be turned loose to explore her every nook and cranny. My lips longed to kiss those puffy, furry lips. I'd kill to feel the fine hairs adorning her crotch tickle my face. My breathing became very deep and labored. Vaguely I was aware that Jimmy sounded as if he was getting close himself.

My eyes darted again to Lynn's unbelievably soft looking breasts. I made eye contact with her staring nipples. Unconsciously I was leaning forward to suck on them, I wanted to feel those nipples in my mouth. Her hands quickly rose. I stopped myself before she had to. I looked at her face. Using a stern tone Lynn whispered to me, "Follow your orders. Just come for me." Lynn leaned a little closer then added very softly, "Tell me when you're almost there, OK?" I nodded, lowering my gaze to her puffy tipped breasts.

Tingles and twinges signaled me that sperm would soon be shooting out of me. Staring at her pussy, I uttered a very breathy; "I'm almost there..."

Lynn, God bless that incredible girl, slid her hips a little closer to me, at the same time her hands pulled her vaginal lips apart, revealing her hole and all her intoxicating pink flesh. Seeing Lynn like that was just like pulling a trigger. I started shooting modest gobs of sperm onto her breasts and belly. One of my last spurts landed directly on what I know now was her clit. Upon seeing my semen on her body, I almost passed out. Once I was kicked square in the chest while milking a cow, it felt about the same as I came.

About ready to topple over, Lynn slid beside me, then put an arm around me. My head lolled onto her shoulder. There wasn't enough air in the room somehow. She began to stroke my hair. Lynn whispered into my ear, "That was amazing, thank you."

It'd been a long time since I could remember feeling as content as I did while she held me.

Jim was no longer having trouble following his "orders" either; by now he was living a dream come true. His sisters had fascinated him for a long time. Here was Beth sitting naked maybe 2' away, knees up, parted wide so he could stare at her slippery looking pussy. Or his eyes could travel over her firm belly, on up to her soft swaying breasts. Beth's breathing caused her breasts to move seductively, firing up Jimmy all the more. The real torture was from being able to see the 'promised land', but like Moses, not being allowed to go there.

Jim couldn't help glancing at Lynn at times, her breasts in profile were surely a sight to behold; but Beth was closer, affording a better view. So he concentrated on her body. Beth's body was awesome. Long, shapely legs, hips and a belly that seemed custom-designed to have a penis buried in it.

And those breasts! He tried to put into words the way they looked, but found it difficult. They weren't pointy, they didn't sag. They were a little fuller than the so-called champagne glass breasts he'd seen in Playboy. They weren't huge, they weren't small; they were two magnificent handfuls. They were Beth; he could've stared at them for hours on ends. Jim couldn't tell which was exciting him more, Beth's chest or pussy. His eyes just kept touring her face and body, she was about to make him come yet again today.

The closer to climax Jim got, the more excited Beth became. Never witnessing an ejaculation, she was becoming highly aroused as the moment neared. As much as Jim loved looking at her body, Beth loved looking at his. Beth drank in the shape and textures of Jim's penis.

It wasn't quite as impressive as her father's had been, but this penis was an arm's length away. Plus it was under her total control for a while; Beth couldn't help thinking that cock looked like it'd fit wonderfully into her pussy. Shuddering visibly as she vividly pictured that penis aimed at her opening, Beth imagined it trying to worm its way into her body. Beth's pussy was primed, absolutely ready to go off.

As Jimmy stared between her wide-open legs, he saw everything his instincts were programmed to look for. [Brain to balls: it's time for sex!] With a warning groan and staccato expelling of air, Jimmy shot any sperm left in his body onto Beth.

Beth was enthralled with the whole thing. She'd seen me shoot my sperm onto her sister, now Jimmy had ejaculated onto her. She'd thought there'd be more sperm from Jimmy, but Beth had no clue how much we'd pumped out earlier that night.

Moving behind Jim, Beth sat down. Putting her arms around him, she pulled him towards her until he ended up leaning back against her. Beth ran her hands across Jimmy's chest. She kissed his checks a few times and played with his hair a bit. She'd really enjoyed the show.

We four sat around for a few minutes. The girls were really sweet the way they held us as we got our strength back somewhat.

Lynn kissed me on my check, stood up, then announced. "You both get A's for those performances. That penance is accepted. OK. We want you sitting on the edge of the bed."

I don't know about Jim, but it wasn't all that easy for me to stand at that point. Not knowing what was next, I was a little worried that I might look totally lame if I couldn't "perform" their next task.

Jim and I sat on the nearest side of the bed, basically occupying the spots the girls had recently vacated. Lynn and Beth waited for us to sit.

Beth said. "OK, boys spread your legs wide, we want to be able to get a good peek at your pooped little penises."

We complied. I felt pretty embarrassed now that I was indeed hanging limp, especially now that my hormones weren't running things for the moment. With the girls so clearly in control, I started to hang my head until I remembered there were two sexy, naked girls I could be watching. My head popped up, even if nothing else could at the moment.

Lynn stepped between my legs until her sweet breasts were right in my face. Beth's nipples were similarly waving in front of Jim's mouth. Beth continued, "Well guys, you both just got off. Now it's our turn. This is your last penance for tonight. Our breasts need a lot of special attention, but you can't touch us with anything but your mouths for the rest of the evening."

As much as I wanted to look at Beth's face when I turned my head her way, I could help staring at her nipples. They looked so long and delicious. Then I remembered why I'd turned her way. "Last one TONIGHT?" I said, half whining. 

Lynn took my chin and redirected my gaze into her eyes, her pretty face crinkled into a mischievous smile. "Our folks will be getting home sometime tonight. You two weaklings look pretty pooped out to us, so we don't think you'll be very good slaves any more tonight anyway. Next weekend our folks are leaving Friday morning for some Grange convention thing, they won't be back until late Sunday. You both had better be here Friday night or else!" Lynn said, here voice sounding stern at the end.

Jim looked concerned that this penance business might go on forever. Lynn's voice seemed gentler as she guessed, then addressed our fears.

"No, it'll be over soon. We meant it about fair is fair. We gave this a lot of thought. If you trust us, and do as we ask, when this is over I think you'll agree we were fair. I believe we'll all be a lot closer as well."

Captivated by her voice, I instantly decided I'd do almost anything to be closer to this young woman. A protracted silence ensued while the girls just looked at us. I broke it by dropping my head submissively and saying "Command me mistress." Jimmy laughed. "OK, my mouth is your plaything, instruct me."

"So like I was saying," Beth continued "Our breasts need very special attention. We want you to kiss them all over, we want our tips and nipples licked and sucked. If you don't do us just the way we like it, we'll correct you, and you WILL follow our instruction without a single comment. Now start making us feel good boys!"

Immediately Jim commenced sucking Beth's right nipple; she told him to stop, to kiss her breasts for a while as she'd instructed. I turned my undivided attention to the most beautiful pair of breasts God ever put on a woman, Lynn's. Not too large, not too small I thought as I leaned forward to begin kissing the first breast since my mother's.

As my lips touched her left breast, I was overwhelmed by the warmth and softness I discovered. I was in heaven as I kissed a ring around her teat. My hands moved, reaching for her. I was overcome by the desire to fondle her amazing flesh. Catching myself; my cupped hands froze inches from her chest just as Lynn uttered a soft, but firm "No."

I looked into Lynn's eyes as I reluctantly let my hands fall back to my sides. Lynn gave me a truly heart melting smile as she whispered "Good boy."

I loved looking into her twinkling eyes. I whispered for her ears only "You are so much more beautiful than I'd even dreamed." Closing my eyes, I resumed kissing her breasts. Using the tip of my tongue, I trailed kisses from one breast to the other. Lynn put a hand behind my neck, mostly resting it there, but occasionally using it to issue silent instructions. Her other hand she ran through my hair, which made me feel somehow warm and special in spite of my submissive role.

Sensing that Lynn seemed to enjoy being kissed in her cleavage, I lingered there. Opening my eyes periodically, I'd look at her puffy areolas and wonderful wide nipples. They swelled and changed color as my kissing drew closer, ever closer to my goal. Her reddish brown caps struck me as being like a special treat you've been saving because its going to taste so good when you finally eat it.

"Suck them!"

My body trembled as I approached the moment when I'd take the end of her teat into my mouth. Opening wide, my lips engulfed her, my tongue joyously swirled over her entire red peak. Lynn must have shared my anticipation. As my mouth closed around her, I heard a very deep sigh.

Both hands lightly pulled my head into her breast; she bent forward to kiss my forehead. I was delirious. I started avidly sucking her nipple, its warmth and feel to my lips and tongue was pure bliss. I must've gotten carried away. Lynn softly whispered gentle directions; lick a little more there, nurse a bit more gently now, suck her entire tip in for a while, move to my other breast.

I have absolutely no concept of how long I nursed on Lynn. Her breathing had become very pronounced; even I understood she'd become quite aroused. Like I'd just awakened from a very deep sleep, it was hard to concentrate. I was in a near dream state.

I dimly grew aware that next to me Beth had her head back, eyes closed, breathing like Lynn. I glanced sideways, but continued suckling Lynn. Jimmy's mouth would suck on Beth's right nipple, slide down to cover the entire end of the firm breast, then leave a wet residue as he sucked upwards to just the nipple again.

Lynn spoke to Beth using short breathy words. "Are you ready? I for damned sure am." Beth nodded yes; it appeared her nod took great effort. "OK guys, I want you to lay on your backs there and there."

Jim and I were a little slow about releasing our twin treats, but soon understood where we were being told to lay; each on our backs, lying on a pillow like we were going to sleep.

Apparently Beth had left the room, she'd returned with two towels and something behind her back. She had us rise far enough for her to cover our respective pillows with a towel. Though pretty curious, I was totally distracted by her lovely breasts waving around above my face as she bent to her task.

"OK slaves, sit on your hands and keep them there. Still no touching except with your mouth." Said Lynn with some difficulty. As ordered, we slid our hands under our butts.

"Good." Lynn continued. "Beth tie 'em up. Help them remember we are the masters of their fate."

From behind her back, Beth produced two lengths of rope. Jim and my ankles were bound likes cows in a rodeo, and about as quickly. God, I felt embarrassed. 

"Now you're going to eat us until we get off or tell you to stop. If you don't get us off, the way we feel, we may have to kill you." I couldn't help but smile; I detected a note of desperation in Lynn's voice.

As soon as it sunk in that I was about to have my mouth filled with Lynn's pussy, my heart started beating a mile a minute. The girls crawled on hands and knees beside us, then swung their legs over our heads. My eyes nearly tore out of their sockets as they tried to take in both sister's breasts swinging beneath them as they crawled around; or Beth's ass as she positioned herself over Jim's face; or the sight of Lynn looking at me between her swaying teats once she'd gotten into a 69 position; or looking up into Lynn's soaked, aroused slit...... .....
Old 26-10-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Slowly Lynn lowered her pussy to my mouth. My view changed to seeing the ceiling through the crack of Lynn's butt. I wanted to study the pink rosebud that was her anus, but closed my eyes as I parted my lips, anticipating my first taste of Lynn's tender pussy. The scent of her aroused sex struck me like a fist; I loved it, my neck strained upward to meet her. I didn't have far to go, my primal instincts directed my tongue into Lynn's wet slit.

My senses reeled, my nerves jangled as the special warmth, humidity, scents and sounds combined to overload my brain. So many things were happening within me; I couldn't begin to single them out. My overtaxed system only knew one thing clearly. I was eating gorgeous Lynn and loving it. Despite any humiliation I might have felt that day, Lynn filled me with so many feelings of happiness and joy that I wanted her to have the best damned orgasm in the world. I didn't quite know what to do, but I was determined to do the best I could.

I sucked at Lynn's lips, explored her slit until I located all the different flaps and folds. I adorned the way she tasted; anywhere I touched or licked I found nectar of the Gods. Lynn's hips moved in slow circles, she'd thrust her slit ahead or back sometimes, directing my ministrations. Preoccupied as I was, still I listened to her breathing for signs that certain areas gave her the most pleasure. A few times she'd hold still then say something like, "Yes, right there. Lick faster."

Of course I found her hole. Though aching to plunge my tongue into her, I held off. Lynn had told me when I found her clit; her hips would rise or lower to teach my tongue the pressure she preferred.

Lynn had managed to delay the exquisite orgasm she felt gathering steam by studying the penis below her. It excited her to be so close to a cock, a cock that nature had designed to fit inside her body. She'd watched it stir and thicken as it's owner feasted between her legs. Still a little shy about doing what was on her mind, despite the slave talk, she moved her hand onto my belly.

Like a hawk circling, her fingers ran around my genitals or over my thighs. Finally she couldn't stand the wondering; Lynn fondled her first penis. At first her fingers ran over the baby soft skin of the penis and scrotum below it. Soon her hand encircled the extending shaft. For a while she just squeezed and milked it.

As it grew a little past semi-erect, Lynn started to slowly pump up and down my manhood. Part of me was incredibly excited knowing that this gorgeous girl, over whom I'd masturbated too many times to count, was using my penis as her personal plaything. Yet as much as this was a mind-blowing event, I had developed such warm feelings towards Lynn that I stayed focused on "my assignment", Which was fine with me, I wanted to get her off.

Lynn was fixated on the penis in her hand. She'd glanced at Beth and Jimmy moments earlier. Beth would be coming any time now. Her hips were driving hard into Jim's face. She'd bent so close to Jim's cock he must be feeling Beth's hot breath on it. Beth had propped herself on both elbows; she was using both hands to feel up their brother. "Nice cock Jimmy" Lynn thought in passing.

Lynn was ready to allow herself to come, but damn she wanted it to be a big one. She tightened her grip around my nearly erect penis, pumping me to the rhythm of her hips. Mentally Lynn drooled as clear fluid seeped from the end to my cock. My hips, with no thought on my part, began to hump her hand, matching the rhythm of her lust-driven hips. She felt herself edging closer, closer. Busy tongue-lashing her clit, I felt her pace quicken.

Staring at the penis pumping into her fist, Lynn's mind transported her inside her own body; she could picture that penis plunging within her sheath. She saw the head flare wide, diving at her cervix before it withdrew, only to plunge into her depths again and again. Lynn began to slide towards oblivion.

Abandoning her clit, I immediately drove my tongue into her vagina. Success! Lynn was coming, coming hard I suspected. Her opening closed around my tongue pulling me into her.

On pure instinct, I began to come. I was barely aware of it.

The rhythm of the penis seeking relief in her fist didn't change, but she felt it swell. The head was already shiny from the slippery fluid that coated it. Lynn had reached that perfect instant when she'd actually begun her orgasm, but was holding it back like a damned up lake. When she saw small streams of sperm weakly erupt from my penis, land, and pool back across the deep red glans, the damn burst; her body short-circuited from the potent sexual imagery.

Lynn's hips shuddered, but stayed in one place as she made short, rapid strokes up and down my outstretched tongue. My mouth flooded with her juices, I was swimming in a sea of ecstasy. Her hips resumed a circular motion as she sought to run every part of her pussy over my mouth. I managed to shift and flatten my tongue over her clit.

At first Lynn slowed down. Suddenly she emitted another series of protracted groans from her diaphragm; she came again. Her clit rubbed furiously against my tongue; I did my best to hold my tongue still for her. Lynn never slowed down that time; she kept going strong, then collapsed without warning.

When she breathed at all it was to take a huge, deep breath. I was able to shift just a bit so I could breath, yet still slowly kiss and taste around her puffy lips. Her occasional sighs and stretches told me she loved the affectionate nibbling. Certainly I was enjoying the way she gently fondled my penis like it was a treasured family pet.

Slowly turning, Lynn slid up my body; she gave me a smile I'd walk a mile in a hailstorm to see. "Please hold me Larry" she cooed. My muscles cramped when I tried to free them. As Lynn realized how much discomfort I felt, she made the sweetest face. "You poor baby." she said sincerely. Lynn set about covering my face with soft baby kisses that actually did a lot to make me forget the cramping.

It felt wondrous when I finally did get my arms around her. I held her so tight; it had been horribly frustrating not to be able to use my hands. I gloried in the way she felt.

Suddenly curious about our neighbors, I glanced to my right. Beth was lying on top of Jim, kissing his face and neck. I gathered Jim had performed acceptably.

Snuggling down next to my ear, Lynn's finger tips played across my chest for a time. Minutes later, she whispered into my ear. "Larry, please keep this to yourself. Trust me. Do whatever we ask you to next weekend, no matter what. It's important." Lynn paused. She rose up on an elbow to stare into my eyes. The look that came over her face I still find impossible to describe. I felt my internal organs melt. I felt the air leave my lungs. I felt myself fall in love with Lynn.

Lynn and I locked eyes, it felt like we peered into each other's soul for I don't know how long. The moment ended with Lynn giving me a long, soft kiss. Parting her mouth slightly, the tip of her tongue explored my lips. Following her example, I found just the tip of her tongue with my own until she gently pulled away.

Lynn got off the bed, extending a hand in my direction. After helping me up, I stood before her. Lynn's arms went around me, we hugged. With her head on my shoulder, she gave me a last squeeze and whispered "Do whatever we ask. You won't be sorry. Sweet dreams, Larry." Then like an elf in a dream, she was out of my arms, and out the door.

Silently I sat in the corner easy chair. Beth was still snuggling with Jim. I don't know if Beth even realized Lynn was gone. Beth looked soft and sexy; it was sweet as could be watching her. Moments later she was climbing off Jimmy. As she backed off the bed, her ass was in the air, waving in my direction. I couldn't get it up if my life depended on, but that didn't stop my mind from flashing an image of me sneaking up behind her, then my penis sliding into that sweet pussy by quietly allowing her to back onto my stiff dick.

Beth was headed to the door when she spotted me smiling at her from the corner. She wiggled a finger signaling "come here".

I walked over. Beth stepped into me, then playfully slid her tits up from my belly to my chest. Smiling at me, Beth got up on her toes to give me a soft kiss. We held the kiss, Beth fondling by penis and balls the entire time.

Breaking the kiss, Beth demurred. "And you were a good boy too, Goodnight." Grinning wickedly, she spun, headed for the door, yet took her sweet time. Beth had a talent; she could make her ass sway so it made any male watching wanted to screw her brains out. DAMN! What a finale to the best danged day of my life.

Jim and I were in shock. There didn't seem much point in getting dressed. I climbed into bed. I caught Jim's eye. I simply said, "Wow".

Jim sighed, "Yeah, Wow."

We rolled over and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Videos for simulation

https://openload.co/f/q2RHRsO5umE
https://openload.co/f/L5pZLRpgWrg
https://openload.co/f/aTj6ANDyU5o
https://openload.co/f/7ZQm44xlmio
https://openload.co/f/NdOR-60DY5k
https://openload.co/f/vjfqrBnvOSg
https://openload.co/f/FEOJQ-lWXtc Russian Blonde
Old 26-10-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 5
CapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud ofCapDrill has much to be proud of
Smile Re: An Almost Exciting Awakening......

Your postings makes interesting reading. Keep on posting more.
Old 26-10-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 11
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.
Old 26-10-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

Chapter 16 - Good Behavior Has Its Rewards

Jim and I slept almost 10 hours, we never heard his folks return home. Wayne was up and out at his normal crack of dawn; farm life is pretty demanding when there are animals to tend. Marge, Wayne's wife, hadn't been able to nap in the car, so even she slept in a bit.

Breakfast smells are what woke me up. Like most farm wives, Mrs. Fuckman was a terrific cook. I never wanted to miss a meal she set on the table. Bacon and coffee aromas dragged me out of bed; they must've grabbed Jim as well. I half-dressed so I could hit the bathroom to brush my teeth and splash a little cold water on my face. Groggy, yet fully dressed, Jim lumbered in to some do some of the same just as I was finishing. By the time I put a clean shirt on, Jim was waiting by the door.

To say I was starved was an understatement; it'd been a long time since our small meal early last night. Entering the kitchen I saw the toaster was hard at work; bacon and eggs were on the table. Already at the table, the girls were stuffing their faces. Maybe they were famished also, I don't know if they'd eaten anything but each other last night or not. They barely said "Morning" before returning to their meal.

Mrs. Fuckman and Jim exchanged a few meaningless pleasantries. I asked how the reunion was... yadda yadda yadda... then dug in myself. Talk about composed, the girls were cool as ice, it was just another day to any casual observer. My pulse was racing; I wanted to catch Lynn's eye. Yet Lynn behaved like the same Lynn from a week ago. I was there; she was there; no big deal.

Munch, munch, munch, chomp, chomp, chomp. The girls were out the door, headed towards the stable. Jim and I really chowed down; there weren't any leftovers. Heading outside, I helped Jim with his chores. Afterwards, we pedaled over to my place, did my chores, then headed back to Jim's farm.

We needed showers, but took them separately this time, thank you very much. We really did have some homework, so we got to it.

We'd spoken a little about last night. Events of that evening still left us excited, but confused. Neither of us seemed inclined to discuss our shower together, nor having to masturbate in front of his sisters. We did drop into some conspiratorial tones and talk about how absolutely delicious looking, and tasting, Lynn and Beth were.

I couldn't bring myself to speak crudely about either girl, like I would've just a week ago. I'd been extraordinarily impressed by what I'd not only seen of them, but especially what I'd felt from Lynn. I started daydreaming about her body, but drifted into how I felt when she's fallen into my arms.

Replaying the entire evening in my head only resulted in me suffering a painful erection and a severe case of puppy love. I lingered over the moments at the end of the evening when her smile had turned me to putty. Catching myself thinking how nice it would be to spend time with her, I was shocked when I realized I wasn't just thinking about sex.

Jim brought me back to earth by bringing up next weekend. Certainly we had reason to be nervous about their plans for us. It appeared they surely had thought up something to guarantee our eternal silence regarding the oral sex we'd witnessed. Thinking about how'd I'd be feeling if they'd caught Jim and I jerking each other off, or worse, I had to admit I'd have been mortified.

Recalling Lynn's whispered words, I told Jim, without giving anything away, that whatever they asked me to do, I was by God going to do it. They'd actually taken what we'd done pretty damn nicely I thought. I'd discovered two super nice girls that I actually liked a lot. Jim agreed they'd been pretty good to us considering. I didn't ask Jim what he'd do, but I made it clear if they asked me to walk on hot coals that I'd try to do it.

Returning to my homework, I was making good progress when a knock on the door sounded. Jim said, "Come in." When the door opened, Lynn and Beth were standing there in bathrobes.

I think they enjoyed seeing our bewildered faces. Beth smiled sweetly and announced' "We're taking our showers now. I'm going make sure Lynn is as clean as I can get her. No matter how long I have to rub." They stood watching us squirm. "What will you two be doing?"

Jim spoke after a long silence. "My homework." he said sullenly.

Looking directly at Lynn I paused then said, "I'll be sitting right where I am. I have lessons I need to learn I'm told."

That made the girls laugh, it made me feel good as well. They headed off to the shower; we sat there feeling sorry for ourselves. It was murder trying to do homework while wondering what was going on next door. Jim and I exchanged glances a couple times. We were dying to see them naked again. As for myself, I wasn't going to risk Lynn, or even Beth, never speaking to me again.

About 20 minutes later the door opened and the girls marched in. Beth walked over to Jim; Lynn stopped in front of me. We were asked to stand. Each girl smiled, moved in very close, then surprised us with a hand on our crotches. "Jim's been good." offered Beth. "Larry hasn't been looking at anything but books." Lynn chimed in. Their hands lingered while we each got a soft kiss.

They turned to leave. Almost at the door Lynn turned. "Why don't you two join us for church tomorrow. I'll drive us." 

Explaining I had to run home for chores first thing, I asked if she'd pick up me at my house. Lynn said fine. When they left, Jimmy grumbled, wondering "How good am I going to have to be?" I didn't mind. At the very least, I'd fallen "in like" with Lynn, so I was actually looking forward to church for a change.

Next morning I raced home, whipping through my chores in near record time. I took a good hot shower, then dressed my best for church. Apparently my efforts weren't wasted; I actually got a compliment from Carly. She told me I looked handsome, even seemed to mean it. Made me feel pretty good about myself at any rate.

I'd brushed my teeth, and even remembered to splash on some Brut when I heard Lynn's clunker bombing down our gravel road.

Scooting outside, I spotted Jim in the back seat with Beth. Lynn waved me into the front. The girls weren't wearing anything expensive, but they both looked fabulous. Just simple dresses, but sweet. I did my best to compliment them both without sounding stupid. Nice smiles from the girls weren't my only reward. Lynn reached over to give my hand a squeeze, making me feel on top of the world.

Church flew by. I don't remember a word I heard. Sitting beside Lynn that day was the closest thing I'd ever had to a date. I kept stealing glances at her. Her hair looked soft and fluffy. She wore a hint of makeup, and a dab of something that teased my nostrils periodically. 

After church we split up to talk to friends until folks started heading home for their Sunday dinners. We four were soon back in Lynn's car heading back.

At Route 514 Lynn made a right turn instead of going straight to get back to my house. When I casually asked where we were going, Lynn matter-of-factly said she and Beth had a special errand they planned to take care. It was fine with me; I was in no hurry to say goodbye to Lynn.

By turning a little sideways in my seat I could study Lynn a bit better without seeming to stare. I didn't often see her in a nice dress. Before graduating, she sometimes wore a skirt and blouse to school, though far more often Lynn wore scruffy looking jeans. Both girls had a lot Tomboy in them. The flimsy green dress she'd worn today was obviously a 'going out' number.

To my way of thinking, Lynn was pretty all the time. I'd seen her, and Beth for that matter, come back from softball covered with dirt and sweat, yet still look cute as hell. I'd seen them at breakfast on weekends, or doing chores, or riding, or whatever; they were always easy on the eyes. Today, with red lips, a touch of eye shadow that matched their dresses, and a hint of color on their cheeks, they looked good enough to eat.

Poor choice of words on my part. My horny brain instantly flooded with incredible memories of my head being buried between Lynn's thighs. Next, it tortured me with wondering what it would be like to muff dive Beth. Do sisters taste exactly the same? Do they respond the same?

I felt myself begin to stiffen. Down, down, down, I willed my pecker. Hey, didn't want Lynn to think I was acting like a pervert just as I was hopefully easing out of her doghouse. Guess I'd been staring in Lynn's direction, she caught my eyes roaming over her most pleasant profile.

Lynn flashed a smile, then asked, "What are you looking at?" with a hint of teasing in her voice.

I think I blushed, but managed to return a shy smile. "I was thinking 'A very pretty girl'. Like my Grandpa says, you scrub up nice'." I got a chuckle from her. I was happy. I mean I was HAPPY. Life was good.

The car slowed. Lynn turned onto the little dirt drive that led back to my favorite fishing hole, Bennett's pond. I wasn't sure what was happening, but I didn't think it'd be anything I'd regret so I kept my mouth shut.

As she parked, then killed the engine, Lynn asked, "Are either of you guys in a rush to get home?"

"No." shot out of my mouth embarrassingly fast. I died a thousand deaths waiting for Jim to finally say "No, Sis." I think he was a little scared they were up to something scary, but I wasn't.

Lynn undid her seat belt, turning to sit with her back to the door. Looking back and forth from my face to Jim's she spoke.

"You little shits still have more penance work coming next weekend like we told you, but we were proud of you yesterday for not trying to spy on us again. Beth and I took turns watching you through Jimmy's keyhole while the other one showered. We are really, really sorry to have sort of spied on you, but it was more important than you know for us to feel we can trust you. We also understand we probably got you horny too, again sorry."

"Now," Lynn continued "I want each of you to give me honest answers. First. Larry, are you a virgin?"

I couldn't quite look her in the eyes. Gazing towards her knees, I nodded yes. I felt my cheeks redden. Whatever. Lynn smiled in my direction.

"Jimmy?"

"Yes, damn it." he muttered looking out the window to avoid looking at either sister.

"Thank you, both of you. I'm going to share a few things with you. Beth and I are both virgins also."

I think Jim was as stunned as I was to hear her speak so openly, he and I looked from one face to the other. We relaxed a bit, it didn't feel like we were on the hot seat any more. Beth even smiled as she mussed Jim's hair just a bit. It looked to me like she was saying, "There, that wasn't so bad was it."

"We've had a couple dates, but we think the few boys around here are clods. We've been pretty lonely. What you saw in the shower had never happened before. Beth and I had just shared something very private, something that made us feel closer to each other than we ever had before. It felt wonderful. I know we'd like to feel free to... make love again, any time we feel like it. Can you understand us feeling like that? Really understand?"

Jim and I took what Lynn said to heart. As her words truly sunk in, we both nodded. I could certainly relate all to well.

"This is part of why we need to feel we can trust you. We can't really talk or discuss anything if we can't trust each other. That's why Beth and I agreed to expose our inner selves a little today. You guys were pretty good sports Friday and yesterday. I promise you, if you'll trust us and continue to let us run things for a while, all four of us will be much happier and closer than we've ever been. Any objections or gripes? Anything unfair, in your opinions?" 

After watching us a bit for any signs of discontent Lynn said, "Good."

Her voice changed, it became downright sultry. "Now guys. I said we were proud of you. We're even more proud of you now. We've planned a reward for the both of you; we brought you here to receive it. We are still in complete control, you have to keep your hands at your sides unless we tell you otherwise."

Lynn was looking at me like a cat at a mouse. She patted the seat beside her, signaling me to slide over. As I moved I could see Beth was up on her knees, she seemed to be kissing Jim's face. As I got to Lynn, she also had me slide down in the seat until she was able to slightly look down into my face. She stared into my eyes for at least a minute, all the while playing with my hair or stroking my cheek with the back of my hand. It felt really neat, I'd never dreamt a girl could excite me and relax me at the same time.

Lynn bent towards my face until she was softly kissing my mouth. Once sure it was OK, I began kissing her back, but very lazily... I was savoring the sweetness of the moment. Abruptly she stopped kissing me, pulling back a little bit. Looking into my eyes, she said, "I want to feel you get hard while I'm touching you." Her attention instantly shifted to my zipper and belt. She undid both in a flash.

It was only because of my uncertainty and the shock of her words that I didn't have a major erection already. I'd been up and down a few times that day already, but the serious discussion moments earlier had totally distracted me. Since then things had happened too quickly for my penis to have responded much to Lynn's advances. And I was so glad as it turned out.

The moment she had my pants open, Lynn returned her gaze directly to my eyes. Her stare bored into my very soul, locking in while her hand landed on my belly, then slid into my underwear. She found my penis, quickly closing her fingers around me. Her hand was still, she just held me.

Bending to me, Lynn's kissing resumed in earnest. There was pure passion in her breathing, her tongue wormed into my mouth, hastily teaching me the joys of French kissing. I felt my penis swell in her hand, wherever she held me I felt intense warmth.

My heart was pounding like I'd run a marathon. I chased Lynn's tongue back into her mouth. It was so difficult keeping my hands still; I wanted badly to explore her body. Her hand slid everywhere over the surface of my now throbbing penis. Lynn discovered the slick film oozing at the tip; she cupped her palm around the end, spreading the lubricant all over my flared knob.

Her hand left my shorts; she changed to soft kisses near my lips. "Don't come too soon..." Lynn breathed.

Thank God for big old cars with big old seats. Lynn slid out from behind the wheel. She had me lay down on the seat. As soon as I was repositioned, SHE SLID MY PANTS DOWN! I could hardly breathe, I didn't know what was about to happen, but it had to be something wonderful. My dick was actually bouncing up and down from the excitement.

Lynn reached out, covering my eyes until she felt my eyelids remain shut. "Try to relax." she whispered in my ear. She unbuttoned my shirt, then let her fingertips glide back and forth over my chest. Leaning near me again, Lynn softly kissed around my face and neck until my breathing became more regular. There was one final lingering kiss on my lips before I sensed Lynn straighten up.

When I opened my eyes, Lynn was staring intently at my erection. Never taking her eyes off of me, she reached under her dress, slid her panties down, then off. Her hand returned under her dress. Between her motions and expressions, it was clear she was playing with her pussy. In fact, she was reaching inside of herself, then rubbing all around her vulva. She was making sure her slit and lips were wet and very slippery, not to mention getting her own motor running.

Finally, Lynn looked up at me. She ran her soaked fingers across my lips, then slid them into my mouth. I loved her taste and aroma; I cleaned her fingers with my tongue. Taking her hand back, she guided my arms above my head. Watching my eyes, Lynn straddled my hips just below my groin. My eyes dropped to her crotch as she lifted the hem of her dress, holding it with her chin. I was treated to the sight of the top of her wet slit and blonde fur.

Lifting her hips, Lynn worked forward. Reaching between her legs, she spread her lips wide apart, then slid herself up the length of my cock until she rested her weight near the middle of my shaft. We both emitted low groans from the instant we first felt each other's heat. She froze for a few moments while we both stared at our point of sexual contact. Lynn lifted her chin allowing the dress to drop, covering our connected genitals. Our eyes locked, she began to slide up and down my horizontal shaft.

Dimly I was aware of small pleasure induced sounds coming from the back seat. The car abruptly filled with groans announcing that Beth and Jim must have gotten each other off. I doubt, over their panting and continued moaning that they heard Lynn say to me, "Tell me when you're close, I want to come together."

"Same for you. I'll wait it I can." I replied.

Lynn leaned forward to plant her hands on my chest, allowing her hips to move into a slightly higher gear. The only reason I hadn't shot my wad the moment her slick pink flesh wrapped partially around my dick was that so much had happened so quickly. Also, I was trying terribly hard to absorb every sensation, every expression. Her words and caresses were all so new to me. I wanted to remember everything in case nothing this wonderful every happened to me again.
Old 26-10-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 0
iceball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of lighticeball is a glorious beacon of light

Camping here with beer
Old 26-10-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

I grew acutely aware of the heat radiating into my penis from her pussy, of feeling her pubic hairs tickle me, of the moisture bathing my shaft, of her clit grinding into me, of the top of her slit sliding onto and off the end of my cock, of the wet sounds we created together, and every little texture within Lynn's heaven sent pussy.

When I dwelt upon how incredible she felt riding my penis, I'd feel my orgasm forge ahead. So I concentrated on how I felt when she stared into my eyes. I could literally get lost in her gray-green eyes. Then I could feel a different kind of glow spread though me; I could forget how close to orgasm I was. I was free to wonder exactly what she was thinking or feeling during our staring sessions. I could drift away from the moment. At least until her pussy gave me a little extra squeeze, or rub the end of my dick just right; then bang, my focus flew back between Lynn's legs.

I fought against imagining my penis sliding into her incredible body; if I did for more than an instant, I knew I'd shoot off. Yet again I was brought back to now. Lynn had opened her eyes. She had a dreamy expression. Her breathing had changed to short, hard puffs. Her hips were taking shorter strokes, but they were pressing hard against my shaft.

"Give me your hands!" she wheezed. Slow as could be, she placed one of my hands on each breast.

Even through a dress and her bra I felt a jolt as the impact of fondling female breasts for the first time hit me. She was so soft, a unique sponginess I'd never imagined. Her body began quivering, her pussy slid forward an inch, her hips switched to grinding her slit in small tight circles squarely on the super-sensitive end of my penis. IIIIImmmmm gggoooiiiiinnnnnngg tttooo cccoommmee Llllaarrrryyyyyy!!" Lynn screamed.

It was too much for me. For nearly two days my balls had been storing up sperm. I was practically screwing the most exciting female I'd ever known. I was totally, completely overwhelmed. I lost all control. My hips frantically rubbed my cock into her most secret female flesh. Sperm steadily spurted into our juncture. My hot fluids bathing her clit increased Lynn's pleasure, her hips reacted, becoming more active, making my cock feel still more pleasure. Our orgasms fed off of each other. I experienced exhilaration beyond anything I'd ever imagined.

Even after we crested, and my hips had mostly stopped, we continued to slowly grind our organs together. Lynn slid her hands on top of mine, pressing them into her breasts. We both got to enjoy small, pleasurable spasms for several minutes afterwards.

So out of breath she almost fell, Lynn pulled a couple clean tissues from her ashtray. Smiling a sleepy looking smile, Lynn joked, "Typical, the guy makes a big mess and the girl has to clean it up. See."

Lynn watched my face as she again lifted her hem to under her chin. She carefully cleaned my shrinking penis, then her bush. Finally Lynn opened herself wide to my eyes. She took a long time finishing the job. I rewarded her efforts with a long deep "Uuuuummmmmm".

Lynn lay down beside me facing the dashboard. We slipped an arm under each other's head. We gently French kissed for at least a quarter hour. Lynn's right hand toyed with my cock; I massaged her heavenly breasts.

Finally Lynn gave me a few special kisses that I understood to mean we had to stop. Giving my snoozing penis a final squeeze, her hand moved to my face, using strokes and pets that I found very endearing.

[Yep, I think I love this girl.] Yeah, me to brain.

"You two alive back there." Lynn asked.

"Oh, God, YES." was Beth's reply. Jim's was an overlapping; "Oh am I ever."

Lynn looked my way. "The best I was able to manage was having to be home by 2 for Sunday dinner." 

The sound of clothing being adjusted filled the car briefly. Lynn reached to turn the keys, but I stopped her. I slid over, gave her a medium firm kiss, then hugged her. Looking into her eyes I mouthed "Wow."

She kissed me.

I was home all too soon. Believe me, nothing worth mentioning happened until the following Friday night.
Old 26-10-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Chapter 17 - Sisters Instruct Blindfolded Boys

As I pedaled to Jim's house Friday night I was experiencing both excitement and dread. The girls had more punishment in store for Jim and I, that was a given. Yet I also knew I was dying to see Lynn and Beth again. What they made Jim me do last Friday had been embarrassing, but manageable but I was betting we were getting something special tonight. Turned out I won that bet.

I had "seen" both girls in passing during the week. They'd both acted the same as they had before last weekend. "Pretty cool customers." I thought, reminding myself to never underestimate that pair.

All week long I'd replayed the events from last weekend, now I was dying to be alone with them again. Despite the penance stuff, and having to take orders from them, I'd still had a boxcar load of my dreams come true. Man, I got to eat Lynn's pussy! I'd never really seen a good beaver, now I'd buried my face in hers.

Eating pussy had just been something guys said to sound cool, I didn't know anyone that for sure had done it. I didn't know if I even wanted to do it. Now I knew, I knew I'd sell my soul for the chance to eat Lynn again until I made her come.

I'd gotten to see almost everything Beth had as well, up close and personal. Even though I felt something special for Lynn, I'd also become very fond of Beth. I liked her playfulness and sense of adventure. It seemed like she wasn't afraid to try anything. I suspected she might be a little braver about some things than I was. I'd also be in deep dodo if I had to pick either sister as being the better looking one. Both were so damned good looking that I could get a boner just looking at their faces.

Pulling into the Fuckman's drive I looked around for their wagon, but didn't see it. Nearing the house, I saw Lynn on the porch. "Welcome slave." she said, flashing me a grin. Lynn opened the front door as I crossed the porch.

"You will NOT speak tonight unless we instruct you to. Now go to Jim's room." Stepping into the house my eyes widened as I felt Lynn's grab my backside as I passed her. "Nice butt slave boy." she teased.

Entering Jim's room I saw Beth sitting on the edge of the bed. Jim sat cross-legged on the floor before her. Beth still wore the outfit I'd seen at school, a white blouse and tight denim skirt. Lynn was dressed identically. Damn, they looked good. Lynn, taking her place beside Beth, pointed to the floor in front of her, and commanded "Sit." I did.

"This is your second, and final night of punishment." Lynn offered. They both smiled at the look of relief on our faces upon hearing the words 'final night'. 

"But tonight you get fair punishment. As I said last Sunday, what we've planned for you two is no more than simple justice." After a pause to let her words sink in, Lynn continued. "If you take this seriously, if you're good, obedient slaves, there MAY be rewards."

[Rewards! Rewards? I want rewards! Rewards are good!] Shut up brain. 

"Remember, you don't say anything, you don't touch anything... unless we tell you to. Now stand up."

As we got to our feet, the girls stood as well, standing close in front of us. Beth spoke.

"For showing up, and so far acting like men, you get a reward."

Beth pulled Jim's arms around her, then steered his head down to meet her open mouth. In spite of myself I started to stare, but Lynn gave me the same treatment.

Driving her tongue into my mouth, Lynn visited my tonsils for a long, long, wonderful time. Then she invited me back to her place; I did my best to be a welcome guest. I lost track of time, the feeling of her tongue twisting and cavorting with mine blotted out every thought in my head. Minutes later she withdrew from our kiss and embrace.

Abruptly Beth and Lynn exchanged partners. It was a heavy-duty shock because Lynn and I had been somehow "a couple" up to this point. Suddenly I had an armful and mouthful of soft, sexy Beth. Dear sweet Jesus she WAS soft and sexy. She tasted like nectar, and she kissed like she'd had the devil for a teacher. My penis began to seriously firm up. Beth commence grinding her pelvis against my erection; a hard, unrelenting rubbing.

Curiosity pushed it's way into my thoughts. I thought about Lynn. She was giving Jim the same treatment. The image of her hips grinding, her belly working against his hips was seared into my brain. She looked so sensual that my knees felt weak. In the next instant my brain managed to figure out that must be just how Beth's hips look as they work against my body. That image totally turned me on.

Just when I didn't think I could get any hornier, Beth reached between us to fondle my erection. Soon she adjusted my angle so she could ride me even better. My hands began to slide down to her ass. I was desperate to feel up, to cup her cheeks, to pull her into me, but just as I got reached denim, her head shook "no" which stopped me.

Maybe a minute later, Beth gradually broke our soul kiss. Looking into my eyes, flashing her increasingly familiar evil grin, she very slowly began to undress me. Glancing right, I saw Lynn had Jim bared to the waist, and was now unzipping him. I caught his eyes for the briefest instant; we were both turned on out of our minds. My feelings about Lynn weren't any less, but Beth was absolutely revving my engine.

When my shirt was off and fly undone, Beth plastered herself into my chest. Her hands landed above my shoulder blades. Making eye contact, she slid them together down my back, into my underpants, and over my buns, slipping my pants down in the rear as went.

Her hands moved to my abs. They slowly slithered into the front of my underwear, one hand brushing each side of my penis before spreading apart to finish dropping my pants off my hips. She then slid her body down my front, intentionally rubbing her breasts over my erection as she finished removing my clothing entirely. 

Beth and Lynn then stepped back and made a show of looking over "the meat" as we endured standing at attention with our wangers waving. After a long minute, they reached into their pockets and each produced a strip of cloth. Twin evil grins were the last thing I saw before they slipped behind us. It took a second to register that I was being blindfolded.

My hands were still free, so I didn't lose my balance, but it was disorienting. They made us stand there, utterly still, for a long time, probably to let us imagine the worst.

Warm hands began to explore my body; they ran over my chest and shoulders, over my stomach, then down my legs. They'd tease me by driving towards my ass or genitals, only to swerve away at the last instant. I'm fairly sure the hands would change, but could never be sure who was touching me. I was almost certain that Beth and Lynn were taking turns feeling up Jim and me.

Finally, they thoroughly examined my private parts. Jim and I were soon sighing as hands kneaded our butts, fondled our balls, or pumped our shafts. The girls had gotten me to a point where I was desperate for relief. A steady stroking of my cock soon had me breathing heavily; my hips were slowly thrusting.

Suddenly the hands left my dick dancing alone in the air, they grabbed my arm. I was led to the bed, then helped to lie down.

Lynn spoke. "OK guys, you're excited, you want to come, but someone you can't see is watching you... Now we get to see one of our fantasies, two guys jerking each other off." Just as Lynn got to her final few words, one sister placed my hand around Jim's joint and the other wrapped his fingers around me. The unseen hands started us going, guiding us into a stroking rhythm, then let go.

I was mighty shocked and embarrassed, but grudgingly admitted the justice of it. Bless their hearts though, they had worked me up so much that it felt pretty good having my penis pumped. I really, really needed to get off after the "reward" the two girls had revved me up with.

It was so weird knowing that two sisters were watching me give their brother a hand job. Thankfully, with the blindfold in place, my mind soon filled with images of Beth grinding away against me. I relived the major league Frenching we'd done. Then I recalled how fantastic it'd felt to actually hold Lynn in my arms as we teased each others tonsils. I recalled how sexy it had felt when Beth ran her bra cups, with their extra special filling, over my hard on. As the myriad erotic images piled up, their force suddenly pushed me over the edge. My trigger was pulled. I began shooting blindly.

I'll never know just what did it for Jim. It must have been an awesome turn on for him to finally have sister Lynn's body glued against his, to find her tongue in his mouth, to feel her hand on his cock. And that after a hell-of-a warm-up from sister Beth. I'd even have to concede some small excitement from the warmth of his penis.

Did my swelling and ejaculation have any effect on Jim? Who knows, what counted was I felt Jim's dick begin jumping, and his hips bucking about the time I began to deflate. We humped each other's fist until we were both softened. Thankfully, since he and I had experimented together, shared a few handjobs, I wasn't so freaked out that I couldn't come for the girls.

As I lay there, breathing still abnormal, I felt Lynn's sweet lips reward me with the most tender kiss imaginable. I'd learned that Beth's mouth was as sweet as Lynn's, as soft and as desirable, but to me there was something different about Lynn's kiss. When I felt fingers running through my hair, it just confirmed what my lips already knew. As I lay there, it felt nice knowing that Lynn was beside me.

I felt Lynn removing the blindfold. The room was softly lit, so my eyes had little trouble adjusting. My eyes found Lynn's; she was sitting by my head. Winking at me, she continued petting my head. For some reason that wink caused a warm glow within me.

Lynn slid off the bed, stood and turned to face Jim and me. "OK, guys. You're both sweaty and messy. Go take a quick shower."

My eyes darted to my groin, then Jim's. Since the girls hadn't told us to let go, we were still holding each other's limp dick. Our hands and chest had our fluids all over them. I beat Jim to the bathroom, but just barely. We were both jockeying for position under the nozzle at the first hint of warm water.

Since we hadn't been told otherwise, we just cleaned ourselves. Five minutes later we were dry, heading back to rejoin the girls. We felt pretty jovial, I guess we'd thought the worst was over. It wasn't.
Old 26-10-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Chapter 18 - Sisters Orchestrate A Secret Fantasy

Beth and Lynn were lying down on Jim's bed. Lynn pointed to me, then patted the bed beside her. Beth did the same with Jim. Lynn opened her arms. Happily I slid into them. We began necking lightly. It felt impossibly satisfying to be held by Lynn; half on top of her, me naked with Lynn fully clothed.

[God, I like this girl!] Yeah, me to brain.

I'd guess 15 minutes passed while we held each other, continuing our lazy necking session. Lynn gave me a special peck, ran her fingertips around my face a few times, then got off the bed. Beth was already standing. They motioned for us to remain on the bed.

After a short silence, the girls exchanged a glance. Beth asked neither of us in particular, "What did you see when you spied on a week ago?"

Dead silence.

After some prodding and guidance from Beth, Jim and I retold every detail of what we'd witnessed. Jim recounted Beth bending over. I contributed about watching her pee, admitted to being excited by hearing the tinkling sounds as she passed her water.

Between Jim and I contributing details, we retold seeing them wash, fondle each other's breasts and, and... 

We both felt tongue-tied, had trouble talking about seeing them engage in oral sex; but Beth persisted in having us retell every detail we'd observed.

Eventually we described watching their 69, and having orgasms on the rug, then finally Beth masturbating. The recollection effected both Jim and I, we were somewhat erect by the time we finished.

The girls appeared steely calm to me; I deflated as I noted the reflective expression on Lynn's face.

There was at least a full minute of complete silence before Lynn finally spoke.

"It's time for your final penance. In a moment we'll leave you completely alone for 5 minutes to decide what you're going to do. We won't threaten you. You're stronger than we are, we can't physically force you to do anything." 

"The way we see it," Lynn continued, "You watched us shower and soap each other up, so we watched you shower and wash each other up. You watched Beth masturbate and we watched you. You watched us feel each other up, we watched you jerk each other off. Did everything you saw us do excite you? Did we fulfill some of your fantasies?"

"A lot of mine." blurted out of my mouth before I could stop myself. Jim gave me a lethal look! 

In spite of not wanting to, Lynn and Beth began laughing. Lynn shot me a mock dirty look. "One party heard from. Jimmy?"

"Yeah, it was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen." he begrudgingly admitted.

"OK. Sounds to me like you've both been completely honest with us. Thank you. Guys, you watched us... 69 for the first time, neither of us had ever eaten a girl's pussy. You saw us come in each other's mouth. It excited us, it excited you. But that was a really huge secret that you two should never have known. It's something you could hold over us, or feel superior about."

"We want to see two guys, you two, do a 69. We want you to come in each other's mouth. That has been a huge naughty fantasy of ours, it would turn us on big time. If you do this last request, you'll be completely square with us. We'll all four have done the same things, and share the same secrets. We'll all be able look back on this with nothing to hide. It should bring us together, not drive us apart. We'll see you in five minutes." The girls turned, then left, closing the door behind them.

When you're not really gay, what do you say to the other naked guy sitting on a bed with you? Especially when it's just been suggested you suck each other off in front of an audience? Stunned, I sat for a full minute digesting Lynn's soliloquy. In fact, I ran through it my head a few times. Damn if she wasn't right. You're not going to get angry or hurt and call someone a muff-diver when you know they can call you a cocksucker.

Lynn was also absolutely dead on about our spying on them. If I'd never peeked, if I hadn't seen them making love to each other, I'd have always treated them no differently then, now, or in the future. I HAD felt superior, yet Jimmy and I had experimented and done the same kind shit for the same kind of reasons when we were younger.

It was very weird envisioning what it would be like to have Jim shoot sperm into my mouth. I almost felt guilty that I knew it felt kind of pleasant to have his penis in my mouth.

[Yeah, but you DID love getting your cock sucked!] Shut up brain.

Even though sucking each other off might not be quite as traumatic an experience for us as the girls would've expected, it still wasn't an easy thing to do on command. We hadn't done anything but jack off together for some time now. Plus, we'd never dreamed of cumming in our buddy's mouth.

I broke the silence. "Jim, it hot coals time. Just so you know, I think everything Lynn just said it on the money. It's fair. I also suspect if we don't, they'll never say a word, but NEVER fool around with either of us again."

"That's pretty much how I see I'm afraid." Jim agreed. 

"You OK with this, really?" I asked.

"Yeah, what the hell. We sucked each other almost that far a couple times when we were terminally horny. So we go a little further, one last time.

"Yeah, a LAST time, forever, never again, kaput..." 

Cutting me off, Jim said, "I got it. No argument here! Guess we learn a little something about what we'll ask some girl to do for us down the road. Plus we'll be giving my sisters their turn on. Man, I rather die than think I'd never get to see Beth's or Lynn's tits again sometime."

So it came to pass, a couple minutes later, that two sisters walked into a room where two naked young men stood at attention. "Your slaves await your orders ladies."

I never saw Beth; my eyes were riveted to Lynn's face, which lit up, she flew the few steps between us into my, by then, open arms. I got as great a kiss as any man could ever hope to get. We squeezed the air out of each other. Just before she let go Lynn whispered for me alone. "You just made the best decision of your life, you little shit." She playfully nipped my ear, then stepped away.

Beth had been hugging Jimmy; she let him go, moving to stand beside Lynn. We were ordered to the foot of the bed. The girls fluffed up the pillows, then positioned themselves into a half-sitting, half laying down position. Beth spoke; her voice was light and playful now. "OK guys, we want you to touch each other until you both have boners. We want boners!"

Tentatively to be sure, we reached for each other's cock. It looked awkward I'm sure. Hell, it was awkward. Both our dongs were just dangling.

In a very sultry voice Lynn demurred "Beth, maybe those poor, limp penises need a little help." She looked straight into Jim's eyes, then mine. Rolling slightly towards Beth, Lynn slid her right hand onto Beth's right breast. The girls were still dressed in their white blouses and denim skirts. Lynn began sensuously fondling Beth right through her blouse. Seconds later I saw Beth move her mouth to Lynn's. Both mouths opened wide, their tongues could easily be seen cavorting with each other. Getting an erection was becoming much easier.

Beth dropped a hand onto Lynn's breast. I studied the way they kneaded each other's encased flesh. Soon fingers found and undid a couple buttons. I was treated to the sight of hands rummaging around inside each blouse. Each sister eventually pulled a cup below a breast until I could see a pink nipple moving inside a white cotton blouse as sister fondled sister.

Lynn pushed Beth onto her back. Her head lowered near the uncupped breast. There was a flash of bare breast as Lynn held the fabric back, then dropped her mouth, engulfing the long nipple. As she nursed on Beth, she released the flap, then slowly slid her hand downward across Beth's belly and pubic mound, before veering off down her leg.

Lynn pulled the hem of Beth's skirt back, revealing her tanned thighs and white panties. Her hand slid up Beth's thigh until it was fully covering her pussy. Lynn began a deep massage of her sister's covered pleasure center. The puffy lips within the panties spread out, moving under the fabric. Moisture became evident.

Soon Beth was moaning steadily. She pushed Lynn back onto her side. Beth removed her hand from inside Lynn's blouse so she, in turn, could pull up Lynn's dress. Within moments their hands were moving in sync over each other's panty clad pussy.

At that point Jim and I were hard as steel in each other's hands. We stared, dumbstruck, at the action between the four thighs. Bang-bang, hands slipped inside of panties. In unison, Jim and I groaned aloud.

They hadn't intended to get so involved with each other. Realizing they might get us off too soon, Lynn struggled to say "Let's see it NOW guys, it's 69 time." She gestured, indicting we should lie across the end of the bed.

The girls managed to sit up and retract their legs without letting go of each other's furry prize. I kept my eyes on the hands working rhythmically inside those panties until the last moment, then I dropped my head down facing Jim's pulsing penis.

Being so incredibly horny, so desperately eager to come, now I didn't hesitant a moment longer. I grabbed his penis and pushed ahead until it reached the back of my throat. My hips took off, my head bobbed in sympathetic rhythm. Jim and I were flat out fucking each other's face for relief. We'd just watched the best live sex show ever, we had to screw something or die. Any mouth I suspect feels good around your prick, the hard part is not having your mind gross you out about whose mouth it is. At that moment in time I'd been able to let go and not care.

I started off humping Jim's face fairly fast; soon I was going faster still. The girls had jilled themselves pretty close to the edge before we began our show. Over the next minute, a lot of things happened. Some serially, some concurrently.

Jim and I were quickly approaching orgasm. We felt it building. Part of our brains were saying not to come in our partner's mouth, trying to hold back the release. Yet the more we held back, the more intense the tingling momentum mounted. Our growing excitement inspired our hips to drive our penises faster, still harder into the engulfing hot, wet orifice that had accepted it.

What the sisters saw were two muscular males with a hard cock sliding in and out of each other's mouth at an increasingly frantic pace. They saw two slippery, wet, shiny cocks on the verge of ejaculation. They saw tight young butts clenching and releasing. Their primal brains recognized what could be going on between their legs. Then they each felt another person's middle finger penetrate far into their vagina, they felt the embedded penile substitute rapidly vibrate inside their bodies.

It was more stimulation than any of them could handle. All four bodies came within seconds of each other. Jim and I were suddenly feeling sperm pump into our bodies at the instant it was pumping sperm out. We were far too energized to notice taste. Warm, thick sex related fluids were flowing, we were merely sucking and humping as fast as we could. Relief and pleasure accompanied our release.

Beth and Lynn fell side by side. They were blindsided by orgasms of the highest intensity. They couldn't kiss; lungs were demanding more air than they could obtain. They panted, mouths open, hugging each other, breasts mashing breasts. The finger each sister had in the other swirled as it pushed to its limit. Their hips drove into the invading digit, seeking an impossible depth of penetration. Vaginal muscles contracted as pleasure flooded their wondrous young bodies. Several times Beth moaned, "Good boys. Very good boys."

Five minutes later the girls were still gently massaging each other, but well below their hypersensitive clits. Once they'd caught their breath, they'd begun tenderly kissing each other while they floated back to earth.

Jim and I had each taken a quickie shower and gargle to freshen up.

We sat on the bed silently watching the girls. They looked amazingly sexy, even fully dressed in rumpled clothes. Minutes passed. Beth stretched like a cat. She rolled off the bed, strolling the couple steps to where Jim sat. Pulling his legs apart she glanced at his resting penis, smiled, then moved in close to hug and kiss him. Beth smiled as she pulled away heading towards the door while saying. "I'll be right back."

I felt Lynn's hand slip onto mine. As I looked her way, she pulled me down into her arms. I was treated to a series of soft kisses. Following a big squeeze, she excused herself a to freshen up but assured us they'd be right back.
Old 27-10-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

Chapter 19 - Four Play

The girls wanted to change into dry panties, apply a little baby powder, dab on a drop of perfume, and brush their hair. They weren't gone long. When they returned, Jim and I had stretched out on his bed. Lynn walked to my side; Beth went around to Jim's. Stretching out, they rolled almost on top of Jim and me.

Lynn beamed one of her sweet smiles, then began kissing my mouth and face. She whispered "Hold me." I didn't have to be asked twice. My hands roamed over her back; sometimes I held her head as our kissing gradually became impassioned.
I lost track of time as I lost myself in her.

Lynn was still fully clothed, I was naked. We only kissed, but I eventually became more aroused than I had been at any time that night. Once Lynn realized I was in an uncomfortable position, she reached between us to reposition my erection so I was straightened out between our bodies.

Even though Lynn was lying fairly still on top of me, her warmth and mere presence were taking me to new heights. In large part, I knew this was due to all we'd shared recently. After all, sex for me had changed from a Playboy in my hand to a beautiful young woman in my arms. But my deepening feelings for Lynn were increasingly a factor in my growing desire for her.

Lynn rolled off to my left side and onto her back; her lips remained glued to mine until she fell away. Staring into my eyes, I heard, "I think your hands are pretty well rested. Guess it's time you got to use them. How about starting with these two buttons." She pointed to the buttons just above and below her breasts. I'd eaten her pussy not long ago, yet my hands shook as I tried to undo those damned buttons. Finally she was allowing me to use my hands on her. 

When I finished, Lynn slipped my hand inside her blouse onto her left breast. My fingers lightly gripped then kneaded her flesh. Her teat was still encased in a satiny stretch material, it felt so, so sensuous. Seems I'd just discovered the magic of how sexy a woman's clothing could be. I'd always pictured touching a girl naked, it never occurred to me that touching one through clothing could be so erotic.

Her areolas puffed and nipples enlarged as I fondled her. Please shoot me if I ever stop loving this, I thought to myself! Lynn's hand slid atop mine; her fingers guided me, she taught me how to expose her breast by lowering the cup. Her hand then left me alone to fondle her bared breast. She was so soft that I was stunned. For a long time I just stared stupidly at my hand moving inside her clothing. Lynn had a hand on the back of my neck; it guided my mouth to her nipple as her free hand pulled her blouse open far enough to uncover her aroused flesh.

Time passed as I feasted on Lynn, my tongue pleased her flesh every way I could think of. Lynn whispered gentle encouragement, her tender touches taught me when to do more of one thing or less of another. When to be more gentle. When to suck harder. Somehow it felt more special than when I'd used just my mouth that first time a week ago. Maybe because I was mainly trying to pleasure the special girl attached to this firm, exquisite mound.

Kissing my way up to Lynn's mouth, my tongue teased all around her lips before probing, seeking her tongue. As we continued kissing, her hand led my right hand on a tour of her torso. Across her chest and other breast we went, then all over her mid-section, dipping deep into her lower regions. Finally her hand guided me under her skirt, up her thigh, onto her panties until my fingers were gently massaging the mushy lips inside the silky material.

As my fingers first touched her pussy, Lynn drew a deep breath, then speared her tongue into my mouth. Her hips gently rolled. Minutes later she stopped kissing me long enough to whisper, "You're doing me perfect, but there's one thing that would make it better."

Her hand found mine, guiding me to the top of her panties, then inside them. With her fingers atop mine, she steered me through her light furry covering, directing my middle finger into her slippery gash. Lynn breathed into my ear. "This is my clit." Keeping her fingers atop mine for several minutes, she taught me how to give her pleasure without hurting her.

Lynn's hard breathing took on a sound I'd begun to recognize. Her hips rocked steadily, like waves rolling to the shore. It was amazingly hot and moist between her legs. At long last fondling her bare pussy made me feel as if I'd found The Garden of Eden.

More than anything, I wanted to give Lynn a gift of ecstasy, to thank her, for more reasons than I could list. I wanted her come by my hand. My breathing was nearly as loud as hers, the sensations I felt manipulating her pussy with my hand inside her panties were an astounding new source of toe-curling pleasure.

"I'm almost there, please help me come." Lynn breathed against my cheek. Guiding my middle finger to slide up and down her slit, she gently bucked her hips into my palm. As her pace increased slightly, my tongue drove deeper into her mouth.

Lynn exploded. Her arms crushed me, her breathing was frantic. Forming a tight circle, her lips closed around my tongue until it felt like my tongue was screwing her mouth. A wet flow coated my fingers, Lynn rode my hand, her hips undulated steadily.

Needing more air, Lynn opened her mouth. I kissed around her lips before pulling my head back so I could watch her face. Moaning, tossing her head, Lynn's body writhed against my palm. I found her a totally awesome sight; I loved watching her climax.

Eventually she began to relax. Wordlessly Lynn taught me how she liked being fondled for a soft landing. When at last she lay still, Lynn pulled my hand to her mouth to suck my fingers clean. I almost came.

Sounds from Beth getting off distracted me. Turning my head I was treated to the sight of Beth's hips churning. With a hand busy under her skirt, Jim was sucking an exposed breast; his pursed lips were actively nursing its long nipple.

Being so distracted watching Beth come, I hadn't felt Lynn move. Without a warning, her mouth engulfed my penis, a protracted bass moan rumbled through me. I wanted to watch my first blowjob, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from Beth's passionate show. Before my eyes, Beth abruptly spun around, jammed Jim's hand back onto her pussy, then wrapped a hand around his dick just before swallowing him.

"Oh God I'm going to come." I shouted.

Lynn grabbed my butt to hold me in place. I wasn't about to say no to her unspoken offer, the first of many streams of sperm began spurting into her moist, sucking mouth.

Slowly Jim humped his hard, wet cock into Beth's mouth; she was clearly being fed the contents of Jim's testicles. Beth was either still coming, or having another orgasm, her skirt was up far enough to see her pussy being pushed around by Jim's fingers. Her plumped lips bulged against the soaked, clinging cloth, seeing them move around in her panties fueled my lengthy orgasm.

Yes, I'd had my cock in a mouth earlier tonight, but that had been a beat up VW compared to the Rolls Royce ride Lynn was giving me. Her mouth was so willing, so eager, so animated. Her tongue and lips seemed to know exactly how to give me the greatest possible pleasure. Liberally her tongue slathered my glans and shaft.

My brain understood that my reproductive organ, for the first time ever, was inside of a very desirable female. All this while I was also watching a live sex show starring Beth. I'd had dreams like this, but I now was actually seeing her sucking an angry cock just a few feet away. Is it any wonder that I kept spurting long, long after I had any more sperm to offer?

Eventually Jim was spent. Beth collapsed onto her back, causing Jim to slide out of her mouth with a wet pop.

My focus returned to the wonderful girl giving me such intense pleasure. My first glimpse of beautiful Lynn nursing on my gradually deflating penis triggered several more spasms, I groaned for the umpteenth time. Seeing her evoked many feelings, love and gratitude amongst them.

Lifting Lynn's leg, I shifted into position to eat her pussy. Pulling her wet panty out of the way, I visually located her clit. Dropping my mouth, we calmly fed off of each other until I felt Lynn achieve a modest orgasm. I slid my hand into the back of Lynn's panties to enjoy my first good exploration of her firm tush; we both enjoyed my lengthy, careful examination.

Allowing my penis to slip from her mouth. Lynn enjoyed feeling up my buns for a time before moving back up into my arms.

Meanwhile, Beth had returned from the dead. Slithering up behind Lynn, she hugged her sister, kissed her cheek, then asked. "Are you ready?"

Lynn purred an "Oh, yesssss." in reply.

The girls got off the bed, then extended a hand to Jim and I, pulling us up to join them. Beth spoke to both Jim and I. "Please undress us."

Not seeing that coming, I'm afraid I froze for a second. 

[Undress her stupid!!]

My brain finally got me moving. I wanted to rip her clothes off, but I managed to take my time so I was able to savory the experience, and file away memories of seeing her garments being peeled away. Her blouse, then her skirt, her bra. Naturally I had to fondle both of her fully revealed breasts. Briefly I suckled both nipples, Lynn held my head, stroking my hair while I dined on her 5-star cuisine. Eventually, I kissed my way to her navel.

Settling onto me knees, I stared at the almost mystical curves of her panty-clad abdomen. Mentally preparing myself to see her pussy, I lowered her panties.

As her damp sex came into view, I strove to etch every detail into my memory. This was a sight I never wanted to forget. Her light blonde hairs, her swollen lips, her aroma, the pink flesh within her slit, the barely exposed tip of her clit, the slope and curves of her pelvic region. All those images flooded my brain. If I wasn't in heaven, I was surely staring at it.

Standing quietly, Lynn and Beth allowed us plenty of time to study them. When I finally looked up, Lynn was gazing at me with an expression reminiscent of my parent's faces as I'd unwrap my gifts on Christmas morning.

[I think I love this woman.] For sure, brain.

She motioned me to my feet. I felt an electric jolt as we hugged and our naked bodies melded together. Lynn whispered in my ear," I have a present for you, come with me." Lynn took my hand, leading me into her room.

More videos....

https://openload.co/f/f9f2mvFGPAo
https://openload.co/f/n1Rer1tB4TA
https://openload.co/f/yZEMP4tf3Ng
https://openload.co/f/04dwrIqlyNE
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1