The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2007, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!
Re: Not so erect anymore

Now, I would like to share here.

I am have been cheonging for more than 20yrs 50 liao. Erection, yes, got it, but not that hard, but good enough to enter a moist pussy. But when the pussy is rather dry and too tight, a bit of a problem leh.

The next thing is to keep the dick stiff enough to continue. Most of the time, with pretty gal and responsive feeling, no problem. But at times, hard to shoot, no matter how hard I pump, just cannot shoot.

After some analysis, here is what I found:

1 If pussy too slippery or too loose, hard to come la.

2 When she's very enthusiastic and responsive, when she comes and that readily triggers me to come as well.

Old 20-09-2007, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 18
Doctor Jumba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim_hwoarang View Post
Maybe due to ageing problem.
Man hits 30 and above, must take care of health liao.
Hit the big 30 7 years ago and been screwing regularly to maintain my health. So far erection still good but depends heavily on wallet
Old 22-09-2007, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
ZapMePlease deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if dick can stand but got soften fucking halfway wat does that means?
Old 27-09-2007, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Unlike most of u young studs.... i'm an old dude liao...

i never leave home without my pill box.... its has blue colored ones and cream colored ones....

So i have no problem in making sure that if needed..... my little dinosaur can still do what nature demanded of it.... hehehe

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 14-10-2007, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by phallusman View Post
Now, I would like to share here.

I am have been cheonging for more than 20yrs 50 liao. Erection, yes, got it, but not that hard, but good enough to enter a moist pussy. But when the pussy is rather dry and too tight, a bit of a problem leh.

The next thing is to keep the dick stiff enough to continue. Most of the time, with pretty gal and responsive feeling, no problem. But at times, hard to shoot, no matter how hard I pump, just cannot shoot.

After some analysis, here is what I found:

1 If pussy too slippery or too loose, hard to come la.

2 When she's very enthusiastic and responsive, when she comes and that readily triggers me to come as well.
Hey Bro,

Tend to agreed with you about "loose pussy" it's really disappointing when you meet a pretty gal with a nice body & then your dickie can't enjoy her !
Then you need your mind power to fantasise to come or else you can lose interest !...

So only option is to look out for more petite SYTs,there's a high chance that you can enjoy them more !

What do you think ?

Most important is get healthy with good food & excercise & enough rest !

Cheers to good health & sex always !
andyk
Old 14-10-2007, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 19
Ah Q is one of the Best!Ah Q is one of the Best!Ah Q is one of the Best!Ah Q is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Unlike most of u young studs.... i'm an old dude liao...

i never leave home without my pill box.... its has blue colored ones and cream colored ones....

So i have no problem in making sure that if needed..... my little dinosaur can still do what nature demanded of it.... hehehe

Cheerz
AC
Was adviced that taking the V pill many times not good ..can make heart problem worse...and also caused bad eyes...true or not...?
Old 14-10-2007, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Q View Post
Was adviced that taking the V pill many times not good ..can make heart problem worse...and also caused bad eyes...true or not...?
Yes Bro.... it seems that there are many reports about it.

Here is my advice: if you are in your 20s... you really dont need them. In your 30s and unless you have ED, stay away too. In your 40s, get your doctor to check if your heart can take it. In your 50s and like me with ED, also... consult and get them from your doctor.... don't buy those that are sold on the streets.... because they are imitation products... meaning there might be 'harmful' ingredients which we laymen are not familiar.

Bottomline..... use it because you need it....DONT USE IT OUT OF CURIOSITY OR BECAUSE YOU WANT TO IMPRESS !!!

Cheers
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 14-10-2007, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
conjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Yes Bro.... it seems that there are many reports about it.

Here is my advice: if you are in your 20s... you really dont need them. I...

Bottomline..... use it because you need it....DONT USE IT OUT OF CURIOSITY OR BECAUSE YOU WANT TO IMPRESS !!!

Cheers
AC

Yes i agree with bro AsianCigar, V is not for the young and healthy as well as for buying "off the streets". There are side effects especially the imitation ones. Better be safe than sorry.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1