The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2008, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 18
yangzong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyangzong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bao Bao- Hot PRC with 32E Boobs

First of all a big thank you to bro cheonging for sharing the contact with me and immediately I contacted bao bao to check on her availability. she told me just nice one bro did not confirm with her the timing so she could see me at my requested time. Don't know how true.......

Any way met her at her place. first impression, she got dyed short hair small eye but her two neh neh quite big don't think is just 32 could be 34 and she is very fair. Bao bao said she come from beijing and was here the second time in between she has missed our homeland for about 2 years.

Got a room at JC as she didn't want to go too far, I think she is very cautious beacuse throughout the ride she is a bit reserve and shy. But then inside the room she is the one make the first move

Bao boa help me to undress before I adavnce she told me to take shower first and she is not joining cos she just had her's. Well I am okay with that.

Quickly wash up and get myself dry. came out seeing her lying naked on bed inviting me to go over can not tahan and charge myself forward. wow lau her two all natural neh neh really big and nice to squeeze and suck. after a few pressing and sucking, bao bao want to come on top of me. she perform a body massage using her two neh neh start from my face and all the way south and focus on my didi for few minutes, the feeling is quite sensation then she took a sip of water and start bbbj on my harden didi I sat up and playing her two neh neh while she focus on my didi a while later can not tahan any more told her i want her right now. she help me to put on CD and i began with missionary position. after a few stroke, pull her up and ask her to come on top she said is her turn to fxxx me back and perform a cowgirl on me and she really can ride, the sight is fantastic as her two neh neh bouncing up and down just nice for my hand to support

Soon i cum and she lying on top of me and I can feel her mimi is squeezing my didi while I am still inside her. the feeling of her two neh neh brushing on my chest is so shoik. Wsah up and TCC for a while paid and leave JC.

On the way back she said she want to go city plaze for shopping and I let her alight and off I go as a happy man.

summary:
looks: 6.5/10
kissing: She don't like
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 8
body: 9/10
RTF: yes
damage: 70/1

thanks again for bro cheoging ofr sharing
Old 09-07-2008, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the FR, bro!

Also, some bad news.

Bao Bao just told me that she can't continue with the $100/2/2 deal as she has low energy levels and she kena Screwmeister-level bros who can go non-stop a few times that left her quite sore.

Thus, there is only the $70/1/1 deal. Therefore, if she quote you $80 (market price for PRCs of her quality), please tell her that Yao sent you.
Old 09-07-2008, 05:52 PM
Samster

Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Time for me to log off again!

Will reply to the rest of the PMs tomorrow again, bros!
Old 09-07-2008, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Flagship deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Trying to contact her today and made appointment. She quoted me 150/2/2. I guess her demand is more than supply so quoted at 150 and not 100. I decided to give her a missed.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 0
onlytellu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonlytellu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yeah, she quoted me 150/2/2 as well.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:40 AM
Samster

Yeah, bros.

See my last post.

I will update the first post as well to avoid further misunderstandings.

Probably too many bros up her so she's feeling that she don't need special packages to attract customers...
Old 10-07-2008, 09:53 AM
Samster

Argh! The first post can't be updated anymore!

Damn!

Anyway, bros, the damage are as follows:

$70/1 hour/1 shot
$100/2 hours/1 shot + 1 hour massage
$150/2 hours/2 shots (Why isn't it $140? Maybe if $150, she will push the next appoinment back?)
Old 10-07-2008, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 18
yangzong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyangzong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

One possibility is that there seems to be a similar FR (25yo milf charisma) on bao by another kind hearted brother. Not sure is it the same girl over here but look at the picture contribute by bro the clothing looks very familiar.
Old 10-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 18
amity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangzong View Post
One possibility is that there seems to be a similar FR (25yo milf charisma) on bao by another kind hearted brother. Not sure is it the same girl over here but look at the picture contribute by bro the clothing looks very familiar.
Sorry bro TS, i did a search on Bao Er b4 starting a thread not realising is the same FL.....i will close the thread and inform Moderator abt it to take some action...... my sincere apologies....
Be happy, be funny.
Life is short, like signature, just a few words only.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:07 PM
Samster

No problem lah, bro amity!

If I not around, you can also give out the contact mah!

I'm not here for the points anyway, so not a big deal to me.

Got cheap and good deals, just inform me lor! Hahaha!

Share Lobang! We all Abang!
Old 10-07-2008, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangzong View Post
Wah, bro! You see clothing only also can know who the lady is?!

You got "Fire eyes, Golden pupils", man! Don' tell me you also keep a Jin Gu Bang in your trousers. Hahaha!
Old 10-07-2008, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagship View Post
Trying to contact her today and made appointment. She quoted me 150/2/2. I guess her demand is more than supply so quoted at 150 and not 100. I decided to give her a missed.
The moment i finished writing my displeasure with regard to the price she quoted, i received a sms from her and she asked me whether i can meet her. Since i have nothing to do might as well go and meet her and see how she look like.. Meet her at lor 20. Upon reaching the destination, sms her again to confirm where the exact location she is. After a while a lady age around 22 ( to me) knock my car window and intro herself as Bao Bao ( her real name is bao er actually). In the car, she actually trying to convince y there is some miscommunication between her and the TS on the charges. Anyway, i think she really worth that price leh in term of looks and her nice body.. She really quite pretty lor..

Stats are as below:
Looks: 9/10 ( my personal view)
Body: 9/10 ( 38 Between D & E, Spotlight very very Spongy and Soft. I bet you guys will love it)
BJ: 7/10 ( need more practise)
FJ: 8/10 ( Not bad)
Frenching: "Qing ting dian shui" only
Anal: Never try and never ask
Attitude: 9/10 ( my personal view only)
Damage:120/2/2 (excluding room & safety gear) maybe she will up her price. Give her a try
Old 10-07-2008, 06:34 PM
Samster

Forgotten one more thing...Thank You TS for the contract!!
Old 10-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 17
lecher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlecher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlecher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks bro cheonging for this gem's contact, managed to ctc this afternoon for a quickie @3 pm

she was slightly late, but nonetheless, the wait was worth it; she's beautiful, sexy (imho) with good fashion sense and most important of all, BIG BOOBIES !

after talking with her, realised that she's a graduate as well, thus able to carry out a very decent conversation on almost any subjects.....

we spent a good time chating initially, and then went thru the love making session like we were long lost lovers ... , it was passionate, loving and fm the moment i entered her love tunnel, it was like heavens; she responded well, reckon it may be b'cos i was her first client of the day.....

by the time we were done, both of us were sweating fm the sweet love-making session that she didn't really want to go had it not been another call fm another bro. bo bian, gave her a light pack on her cheek and reluctantly let her go .......

i'll definitely rtf her soon enough. thanks ts for sharing this lovely gem !!
Old 11-07-2008, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

I do know some gals had at 2 threads on them under different name. And they use different hp. Unless u meet them, u won't know they r the same gals.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1