The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gunner814 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Johndoesg Collection Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndoesg View Post
Thanks. I hear you. I was using the first links to gauge the longevity of the links to estimate the number of accounts and means I need to burn. I was counting on some people to report the links so that they can help me burn down my storage accounts lest I be tempted in the future.

Seems like this took about 17 hours to go down. 17 is a really nice number. If you are in the US, 17 is quite the recurring number. Fascinating.

Do not worry, I will generate a new means to share. I have not deleted yesterday's batch. I will prepare yesterday's batch again in some time. Have a good rest.
Hello man, im not sure if you remember who i am, was there for quite awhile, with all the groups i just wanna really thank you for the fact that you have been sharing loads with the community. if you would remember im the guy in the group that we shared with. think its was like 2018? just wanna thank you for giving out your whole collection just like that.
Old 10-10-2021, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zeppzaff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I miss the good old gbf days...
Old 10-10-2021, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 18
ernisle has a reputation beyond reputeernisle has a reputation beyond reputeernisle has a reputation beyond reputeernisle has a reputation beyond reputeernisle has a reputation beyond reputeernisle has a reputation beyond reputeernisle has a reputation beyond reputeernisle has a reputation beyond reputeernisle has a reputation beyond reputeernisle has a reputation beyond reputeernisle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks. I hear you. I was using the first links to gauge the longevity of the links to estimate the number of accounts and means I need to burn. I was counting on some people to report the links so that they can help me burn down my storage accounts lest I be tempted in the future.

Seems like this took about 17 hours to go down. 17 is a really nice number. If you are in the US, 17 is quite the recurring number. Fascinating.

Do not worry, I will generate a new means to share. I have not deleted yesterday's batch. I will prepare yesterday's batch again in some time. Have a good rest.
Upped you for the effort bro, thanks,
Old 10-10-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
crackaddic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

damn, any re-up?
Old 10-10-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 15
mjlbj is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermjlbj is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermjlbj is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermjlbj is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any kind soul to re-up?
Old 10-10-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 3
idiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of light

Patience folks read his latest post.
Old 10-10-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

camping here...............
Old 11-10-2021, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 9
johndoesg is a name known to alljohndoesg is a name known to alljohndoesg is a name known to alljohndoesg is a name known to alljohndoesg is a name known to alljohndoesg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by godai View Post
=> It was finally quenched
How you quenched, due to illness, old age or meditation
I was deficient. I was needy. I refused to acknowledge it, and my collection was used to cover it up. My collection was a replacement for the things I don't have.

I found Lord Jesus. And a realization that I have been looking to cover my needs and desires with worldly things. Look at the world and you'll see a mad scramble from politics to health to money to sex. Look at this forum and you'll see a mad scramble whenever a new collection is spotted. It will never end.

I don't trust these things to satisfy me anymore. I have found better.

I could throw my collection to the bin, and I won't need to risk anything. But that which is Ceasar must go to Ceasar. I return the things I have borrowed back to the community. At the same time, I pray that each of you will ponder my words, and reflect on your life if the rush you are participating is worth it. Then... you might convince yourself to quench the thirst like I did. It will take time, and it will not be smooth, but where I stand, I can say that it is worth it.

John

P.S. A nice surprise awaits the latecomers if you look at original post.
Old 11-10-2021, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
crackaddic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank you so much!
Old 11-10-2021, 08:11 PM
Samster

johndoesg is a name known to alljohndoesg is a name known to alljohndoesg is a name known to alljohndoesg is a name known to alljohndoesg is a name known to alljohndoesg is a name known to all

Yawn. It takes so long to move giga-bytes worth of stuff to the internet. I miss the days when I was satisfied with grainy low-res 3gp videos. Technology is just feeding my greed. At this rate I will soon be able to measure the diameter of one's pubic hair, hehe.

I wasn't planning to share this one yet, but one of the links has a time limit of 4 days, so might as well burn this now.

By the way, take note of the disposal numbers. They are signposts.

A puzzle for you. I cut my knee-caps, removed every second broken plaster from the box, and stitched the rest together.
Clue: reverEnd someRset extErnaL generAl calcuLator
Check back if you have difficulty with it.
disposal_04_20211011
Main:
geE7sI4Qzck8WwbX1w12wq#aSa02pDd/redlof
Q6G4TSm-5I9jBAbKpzFuAX#C6QlTkxM/redlof

https://mega.nz/folder/MxkTlQ6C#XAuFzpKbABj9I5-mST4G6Q - defunct
https://mega.nz/folder/dDp20aSa#qw21w1XbwW8kczQ4Is7Eeg
(The second link was botched such that the share has less files than what is supposed to be. The full set in my hands is 704 items. Those interested should wait for something)
An additional link to account for some of the missing videos
https://mega.nz/folder/MZgxDChS#8AiAEWpYdOBTfLmYcQKjUA

Trivia:
This took several trades, it is one of the longest trades I have ever done. It tickled every boner I could have. Now I take drawing lessons so I can replicate it more morally and avoiding disrespect. Japan is a nice place.

This is not all, but you have to wait for me to fight for bandwidth.

Solution:
Cut caps: "rever" "nd some" "set ext" "rna" "gener" "l calcu" "ator"
Remove every second part: "rever" "set ext" "gener" "ator"
Stitch (and remove spaces): "reversetextgenerator"
Googling this word should guide you to reversetextgenerator.com
Applying the fake urls to the site results in a part link such as "folder/MxkTlQ6C#XAuFzpKbABj9I5-mST4G6Q"
If you recognize it, you will be able to add in the parts to turn it into a MEGA link.
In case the link asks for a key, the key is the part after the '#' sign, which would be "XAuFzpKbABj9I5-mST4G6Q"

Last edited by johndoesg; 19-10-2021 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Puzzle is solved. In addition, add another link to the group
Old 11-10-2021, 08:25 PM
fire will make you strong

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14156 / Power: 45
burntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yawn. It takes so long to move giga-bytes worth of stuff to the internet. I miss the days when I was satisfied with grainy low-res 3gp videos. Technology is just feeding my greed. At this rate I will soon be able to measure the diameter of one's pubic hair, hehe.

I wasn't planning to share this one yet, but one of the links has a time limit of 4 days, so might as well burn this now.

A puzzle for you. I cut my knee-caps, removed every second broken plaster from the box, and stitched the rest together.
disposal_04_20211011
Main:
(The second link was botched such that the share has less files than what is supposed to be. The full set in my hands is 704 items. Those interested should wait for something)

Trivia:
This took several trades, it is one of the longest trades I have ever done. It tickled every boner I could have. Now I take drawing lessons so I can replicate it more morally and avoiding disrespect. Japan is a nice place.

bro you wan follow icedpinata do quiz let us guess uh ? hahah

Target 14500 point
Old 11-10-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntdieyou99 View Post
Seems like it
Old 11-10-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntdieyou99 View Post
I have more tricks. I learnt a bit since the days of GBF.
But I also want the links to be accessible to as many as possible. Puzzles are troublesome, just as DRM and copyright lawfare are.

Just remember to check back. There is a reason why I label my releases the way I do. I will not mention this much more.

Anyway, some might enjoy this. Some might not.
https://mega.nz/folder/cRo2UZLR#0KNEYowwNBu9z9R79FkEow
Old 11-10-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 12
eyeingstar is a Helpful and Caring Samstereyeingstar is a Helpful and Caring Samstereyeingstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

disposal_04_20211011
Main:

Trivia:

Figured out the 1st link but is the 2nd link down? Unable to access at all.
Old 11-10-2021, 08:58 PM
fire will make you strong

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14156 / Power: 45
burntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have more tricks. I learnt a bit since the days of GBF.
But I also want the links to be accessible to as many as possible. Puzzles are troublesome, just as DRM and copyright lawfare are.

Just remember to check back. There is a reason why I label my releases the way I do. I will not mention this much more.

Anyway, some might enjoy this. Some might not.
https://mega.nz/folder/cRo2UZLR#0KNEYowwNBu9z9R79FkEow
hhaha this is so fun . cannot crack the code

Target 14500 point
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1