The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2011, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
leonker86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gem in Bugis (Hongkong Masseuse)

Hi can pm me the location? Thanks!
Old 10-11-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 18
Nessaja deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNessaja deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro, pls share the location. Tia.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Gem in Bugis (Hongkong Masseuse)

I have gone down to try up this Spa today. A plumb & busty Vietnamese gal served me. I did not accept any extra from her as her outlook failed to turn me on. I therefore did not even ask her for her name. I just wanna cut losses and save time as I was also in a hurry to attend a meeting later ... To me the environment of the spa is not conducive and the music they played was also not soothing for massage ... My apologies if any one finds me too blunt and straight-forward. This Vietnamese gal's massage was fine but not fantastic ... At least she is trained. However, I have better massage elsewhere if I want genuine massage.

I guess T/S has mistaken the masseuse that served him was a Hong Konger. According to the Vietnamese Masseuse there isn't any Honger Konger ... There are altogether 6 masseuses consisting of PRC, Malaysian, Vietnamese and Singaporean Chinese.

Have a good massage guys!

MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-11-2011, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 14
mapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I have gone down to try up this Spa today. A plumb & busty Vietnamese gal served me. I did not accept any extra from her as her outlook failed to turn me on. I therefore did not even ask her for her name. I just wanna cut losses and save time as I was also in a hurry to attend a meeting later ... To me the environment of the spa is not conducive and the music they played was also not soothing for massage ... My apologies if any one finds me too blunt and straight-forward. This Vietnamese gal's massage was fine but not fantastic ... At least she is trained. However, I have better massage elsewhere if I want genuine massage.

I guess T/S has mistaken the masseuse that served him was a Hong Konger. According to the Vietnamese Masseuse there isn't any Honger Konger ... There are altogether 6 masseuses consisting of PRC, Malaysian, Vietnamese and Singaporean Chinese.

Have a good massage guys!

MaXx
I am sorry to hear your experience, but appriciate been honest.

Mei Mei told me she is from HK. In fact I usually travel to HK twice a month. So I asked some questions related to HK and she replied well. She also made some recommendations to me in HK.
I am sure I can distinguish between local, PRC and Malaysian english accesnt and sure she is not one of them. But of course I did not check IC/PP
Let's wait and see for other bros too.

Another tip off from few senior guys who have already tried.
Qi Qi from Taiwan (or PRC)
Sammi from Malaysia.

Cheers..
Old 10-11-2011, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 14
scuddupe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscuddupe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro ctc please!
Old 10-11-2011, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jj7788 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, Brother, can pm me the location. Thanks
Old 10-11-2011, 06:05 PM
Samster

jj7788 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, Can PM me the location! Thanks
Old 10-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
enthral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the detailed FR. Hope you can share the location with me.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
hokangmail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Gem in Bugis (Hongkong Masseuse)

1st of all,thanks bro mapletree for the location...wasn't hard to find as i went to the gym at bugis often...

went up.pay up.one gal was packing up the room,some bro may have just left.so waited at the counter for awhile..gal packing the room,seems PRC.big neh neh,a good C ba??after packing.was lead to the room.strip to boxer.and waited,came in a gal,not bad look.big neh neh also...ask to strip boxer.erm...thats what i was waiting for,hehe...off goes the boxer
massage was ok,as have workout hard and most part of my body was in pain,not looking for a hard massage..decent massage i will say.
shall skip the details.left a happy man.
gal:didn't ask.i fell asleep shortly after the massage starts;
regent.says she sin,but her hokkien sounds funny leynot sure if she is lying.
pound chill:not bad,fast and slow.cum playing of balls in between
neh neh:C but feels like mob b4 one...not too sure as i was in between heaven and hell.(with the strocking and balls playing)
damage.50 for 1hr,but i didnt get any scrub ley.but still an hr well spent.pound chill,standard 50.
RTM,of cos,i even got her hp no.....may try her outcall if she's off.

sorry for the lowso FR.
do not ask me for contact/location.as bro mapletree is the threat starter,cheers
Old 10-11-2011, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Mei mei is from malaysia.... There are no hong kong masseue there... The service is so so.
Old 11-11-2011, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
AnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro can share location? thanks in advance
Old 11-11-2011, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 15
shitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond repute

yo bro TS can share ctc. no offense but to me, dun care HKG or M'sia lah. service good, look good can liao . hehehe :P

Please PM me when u upz my pts so i can return favor. thks
Old 11-11-2011, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Tech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm me? Tanks
Old 11-11-2011, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 14
mapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokangmail View Post
1st of all,thanks bro mapletree for the location...wasn't hard to find as i went to the gym at bugis often...

went up.pay up.one gal was packing up the room,some bro may have just left.so waited at the counter for awhile..gal packing the room,seems PRC.big neh neh,a good C ba??after packing.was lead to the room.strip to boxer.and waited,came in a gal,not bad look.big neh neh also...ask to strip boxer.erm...thats what i was waiting for,hehe...off goes the boxer
massage was ok,as have workout hard and most part of my body was in pain,not looking for a hard massage..decent massage i will say.
shall skip the details.left a happy man.
gal:didn't ask.i fell asleep shortly after the massage starts;
regent.says she sin,but her hokkien sounds funny leynot sure if she is lying.
pound chill:not bad,fast and slow.cum playing of balls in between
neh neh:C but feels like mob b4 one...not too sure as i was in between heaven and hell.(with the strocking and balls playing)
damage.50 for 1hr,but i didnt get any scrub ley.but still an hr well spent.pound chill,standard 50.
RTM,of cos,i even got her hp no.....may try her outcall if she's off.

sorry for the lowso FR.
do not ask me for contact/location.as bro mapletree is the threat starter,cheers
Thanks for sharing your experience bro.
Old 11-11-2011, 03:23 PM
Samster

sexzero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro pm me the address
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1