The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2008, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: leeza the sexy brown sugar 2

hi guys if u wanna engage this hot frenching minah leeza aka fifi pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with guys damage at $100/1shot/1hr or $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.as she s wrking fulltime her slots r limited,sum of u have engaged her services so pls put up a short sweet fr.have bad news for mly bros she as decided not to take mly clients.sori to my mly bros.happy bonking
Old 04-09-2008, 09:43 PM
Samster

hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
hi guys if u wanna engage this hot frenching minah leeza aka fifi pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with guys damage at $100/1shot/1hr or $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.as she s wrking fulltime her slots r limited,sum of u have engaged her services so pls put up a short sweet fr.have bad news for mly bros she as decided not to take mly clients.sori to my mly bros.happy bonking
hi guys she s avaiable over the weekend if u guys intrested pls pm nick/race/hp nos.happy bonking
Old 08-09-2008, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
hi guys if u r intrested in this hot frenching minah sbf s own angelminah jolie pls pm ur nick/race/hp nos n she will be in touch.slots r limited.damage as stated above.happy bonking.(some of u guys have met her so pls kindly put a fr if u can)

Last edited by hawksbay; 08-09-2008 at 12:42 AM. Reason: left out something.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bene_leong84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hi ma name is bene

Can u PM me her number to [email protected]... I m new thru there.. Newbie.. Thanks sae..
Old 09-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
pls pm ur nick/race/hp no if u r intrested in sbf s own mly version of angelminah jolie leeza aka fifi one more thing guys i have a new mly 21yr old unwed mum,veri fair for a mly tall, pretty face, tatoos nicely placed n passionate speaks veri gd english open to guys who have engaged leeza b4 pls pm me if u want a shot at her avaiable frm 5pm to 11pm damage at $100/1shot/1hr. .as most of u guys noe i m not a okt.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
gnowerdna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro i am keen. hope u will pm mi the ctc. thanks
Old 10-09-2008, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnowerdna View Post
hi bro i am keen. hope u will pm mi the ctc. thanks
pls read the posting i don t give out ctc,i have passed leeza ur ctc so be patient.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:24 PM
Samster

hi guys,guys u wanna engage leeza aka fifi sbf s own mly version of angelmianah jolie pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will be in touch.damage at $100/1shot/1hr or $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.she s avaiable fri,sat n sun.as she s working her slots r limited.happy bonking
Old 13-09-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 20
lawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks bro hawksbay for the contact, finally manage to find time to try leeza out. well nice lady who is easy to chat with. he cowboys is good, just love it. i came fast on that. bro have up you in the points

Looks; 6.5/10 (typical malay looks)
boobs; 7/10
bbbj; 8.5/10
frenching; yes
fingering; yes
licking; yes ( well trim )
gfe; yes
fj/ 8/10
damage; 100/1/1hr
Old 13-09-2008, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence78 View Post
Thanks bro hawksbay for the contact, finally manage to find time to try leeza out. well nice lady who is easy to chat with. he cowboys is good, just love it. i came fast on that. bro have up you in the points

Looks; 6.5/10 (typical malay looks)
boobs; 7/10
bbbj; 8.5/10
frenching; yes
fingering; yes
licking; yes ( well trim )
gfe; yes
fj/ 8/10
damage; 100/1/1hr
thks law78 for ur short sweet fr.ok guys if u wanna engage this hot frenching minah leeza aka fifi aka sbf s angelminah jolie pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $100/1shot/1hr or$150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not inc.happy bonking
Old 14-09-2008, 06:27 AM
Samster

ImageShack - Hosting :: 1308372616d09c76f6a91ic9.jpg leeza aka fifi aka angelminah jolie view the pic as art than u drool
Old 14-09-2008, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Quote:
ImageShack - Hosting :: 1308372616d09c76f6a91ic9.jpg leeza aka fifi aka angelminah jolie view the pic as art than u drool
Thanks to Bro hawksbay. Will keep this FR short.

Managed to engage Leeza just now. Overall experience not bad.
Can blow, can suck, can lick. Really enjoyed her bbbj.
First shot with her as cowgirl riding me....

Love to doggie her. Very good feeling and cum in no time for my second round.

She mentioned she is retiring soon once she saved up enough money.

End of FR.

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 15-09-2008, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
simpleson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got the link to the old thread but all the pics cannot open already. care to re-post TS?
Old 15-09-2008, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeioei View Post
Thanks to Bro hawksbay. Will keep this FR short.

Managed to engage Leeza just now. Overall experience not bad.
Can blow, can suck, can lick. Really enjoyed her bbbj.
First shot with her as cowgirl riding me....

Love to doggie her. Very good feeling and cum in no time for my second round.

She mentioned she is retiring soon once she saved up enough money.

End of FR.
thks bro oei2 for the short sweet fr just the way i like them.well guys she will be retiring soon.so if u guys wanna engage leeza aka fifi sbf s own mly version of angelminah jolie pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $100/1shot/1hr or $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.happy bonking guys.
Old 17-09-2008, 04:54 AM
Samster

well guys she will be retiring soon.so if u guys wanna engage leeza aka fifi sbf s own mly version of angelminah jolie pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will get in touch with u guys.damage at $100/1shot/1hr or $150/2shots/90mins cd n rm not included.happy bonking guys.[/QUOTE]

intrested pls pm ur nick/race/hp no n she will be in touch.happy bonking

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1