The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2009, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 22
AHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to all
Re: Jia Yi - Slim and Sexy

hmm...lets see....had a good session with her so decided to write a FR

Name – Jia Yi 佳仪
Age - 26
Look – 7/10(abit lianish but presentable)
Frenching - abit for me lah... she resist 1st, din insist but after stir her high and was quite passionate. She did told me she don't like it so bros don't force her lah
Body – 7/10 ( abit bah bah.... but not fat... quite well maintain. poportionate)
Boobs - A+ i tink the most B-
BJ - din ask for it as i m not into it. She was so happy hahaha....
Painting - Yes.
Fingering – yes outside only. but very wet
FJ - 8.5/10 (various position, passionate)
GFE : 9/10 (responsive and natural for me)
Overall - 8/10 (very passionate n fun seesion for me)
RTF: yes

She warm up quite slowly but once u start her fire .....hahaha.... make sure u have enough "water" to kill the fire... so beware.... do at your own risk hehehe
Old 19-04-2009, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yourDoctor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sounds good :P
i'm interested
hehehe..
contact pls?
Old 19-04-2009, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHGONG View Post

Body – 7/10 ( abit bah bah.... but not fat... quite well maintain. poportionate)
Hmm... But from the two pix seems like she looks very slim. Will try and post FR. Thanks TS Bro for sharing ctc..
Old 20-04-2009, 04:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 16
liudage is one of the Best!liudage is one of the Best!liudage is one of the Best!

My thanks to bro FL 4U for sharing JiaYi’s ctc – especially since the posted photos really made me “lao-nua” – and I was glad that I was able to meet her last night before I leave town. She is not a head turner and more like GND. Interestingly, even though I didn’t get into frenching, painting, fingering and only a brief bj, I still felt sextisfied with our session. It’s like making it out with your gf when the “technical skills” are not paramount, but more for that special feel – yes, I guess she provides that high gfe (for which I am a sucker) index that made me most comfortable and relax. And her body language, with that flush on the face told me she enjoyed the session too. She’s not a time-keeper - even spent lots of time cuddling up to chat after the main event, and I had to remind her that someone did call her earlier wanting to arrange a session. I like her non-pretentious and pleasant personality. Hopefully she will still be here when I get back to allow me go for a RTF session. IMHO, she is for bros looking for high gfe index, but not for bros looking for great technical skills or boob lovers.
Old 20-04-2009, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
FL_4U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFL_4U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otur View Post
tried her last night.
overall definately worth the 60 that you spend.
nice body figure and hard working.
the only short coming is no bbbj.
but ok for me la.
definately will rtf.
those who are keen, look for TS for number, not me.
Bro otur, you are one real commando. Thanks for your FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by theguyz View Post
Thanks TS for the contact !

Brief FR

Name – Jia Yi 佳仪
Look – 6.5 (Would agree with TS about Jia Yi's elegant hair-do, bummed up that looks very charismatic. Overall, decent looking, not bad)
Body – Slim
BJ - 7 (Blowed with effort, gave small pecks on tip of little brother )
FJ - 8 (tried several positions)
GFE : 8 – Laid on bed for a while and chatted after Fj

Overall a good session with Jia Yi,like it when she leans on me and start kissing my neck on bed during the start, can feel her breast on my chest and nice to hug making me steam more. Jia Yi is a chatty ,friendly and not a time watcher gal.
Thanks for your FR Bro theguyz.

Quote:

Name – Jia Yi 佳仪
Age - 26
Frenching - abit for me lah... she resist 1st, din insist but after stir her high and was quite passionate. She did told me she don't like it so bros don't force her lah
Painting - Yes.

She warm up quite slowly but once u start her fire .....hahaha.... make sure u have enough "water" to kill the fire... so beware.... do at your own risk hehehe
Thanks for your FR bro AHGONG. I believe your "water" used is a strong Jet spray to kill her fire hor

Quote:
Originally Posted by liudage View Post
My thanks to bro FL 4U for sharing JiaYi’s ctc – especially since the posted photos really made me “lao-nua” – and I was glad that I was able to meet her last night before I leave town. She is not a head turner and more like GND. Interestingly, even though I didn’t get into frenching, painting, fingering and only a brief bj, I still felt sextisfied with our session. It’s like making it out with your gf when the “technical skills” are not paramount, but more for that special feel – yes, I guess she provides that high gfe (for which I am a sucker) index that made me most comfortable and relax. And her body language, with that flush on the face told me she enjoyed the session too. She’s not a time-keeper - even spent lots of time cuddling up to chat after the main event, and I had to remind her that someone did call her earlier wanting to arrange a session. I like her non-pretentious and pleasant personality. Hopefully she will still be here when I get back to allow me go for a RTF session. IMHO, she is for bros looking for high gfe index, but not for bros looking for great technical skills or boob lovers.
Thanks for your FR and glad that your enjoyed too bro liudage.
Old 20-04-2009, 07:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bell_tolls is Cool - loads of Potential

Brother can pass me her contacts please? Thanks
Old 21-04-2009, 12:12 AM
Samster

FL_4U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFL_4U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Next batch of CTC has just been given out. Looking forward to more FR
Old 21-04-2009, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
HellAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, thanks for sharing the ctc, my brief fr

Name – Jia Yi 佳仪 (Shenyang Uni Grad)
Age - 26
Look – 5.8/10 (Complexion not smooth with slight broad face shaped)
Frenching - Yes
Body – 5.8/10
Boobs - A/B (Small)
BJ - 6/10 (short n brief)
Painting - Yes
Fingering – Yes but no finger insertion
FJ - 7/10 (accomodating)
Attitude: 8/10 (Friendly)
Communication: 8/10, able to text in English (Chatty, all kinds of subject impressed with her General Knowledge and Current Affair)
Overall - 7/10
RTF: Maybe
Old 21-04-2009, 05:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 23
Meteor77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMeteor77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS can share this jem tks!!
Old 21-04-2009, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellAngel View Post
TS, thanks for sharing the ctc, my brief fr

Name – Jia Yi 佳仪 (Shenyang Uni Grad)
Age - 26
Look – 5.8/10 (Complexion not smooth with slight broad face shaped)
Frenching - Yes
Body – 5.8/10
Boobs - A/B (Small)
BJ - 6/10 (short n brief)
Painting - Yes
Fingering – Yes but no finger insertion
FJ - 7/10 (accomodating)
Attitude: 8/10 (Friendly)
Communication: 8/10, able to text in English (Chatty, all kinds of subject impressed with her General Knowledge and Current Affair)
Overall - 7/10
RTF: Maybe
Thanks for your FR Bro HellAngel
Old 21-04-2009, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lexham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks TS for sharing contact.
Tried her after work yesterday.. Asked her to take cab to designated hotel. While waiting at hotel lobby.. Phone rang..saw a fair and slim gal outside hotel.. Shiok liao! Quickly went up to room.. Small talk to break ice.. She has a nice voice pretty chatty and sociable. Even before action start, ask her to extend to 2 hrs liao cos very comfortable.
Looks.. 6(light make up.. Nice dress sense.. Stripe blouse with black denim shorts with bun up hair)
Frenching.. Alot for me.. She kept on tilting for passionate kissing
Body..7 slim with fair complexion. My type!
Fj.. Full of initiative.. Can see that she truly enjoyed the action. Real soft moan.. Both of us sweating at the end. Alot of chemistry
Damages...120-2-2 plus tips and cab fare
Rtf.. Likely
Old 21-04-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster

HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS Bro for ctc. Picked her up from her place and proceeded to somewhere else for session (safety reasons). Once in the room chit chat to break the ice and i find that she is quite friendly and sociable. After a while, shower together (SOP) and proceeded to main course on bed.

Took initiative, straddled me and slow pecks on my face and gradually we warm up into light frenching. Catbath me, licking my nipples, groin area and balls. She reached for the cap, i think to cap me for BJ. I read her mind and stopped her cos i remember she doesnt like. Flipped her over so i was on top and rubbed her pussy. Hmmm... very DRY. I prefer both parties to be turned on so as to achieve a love making process with both shiok. Started to work my magic on her, french, licked her neck, nipples and she was moaning. My foreplay on her went on for a gd ten mins mostly spent on her nipples cos everytime i lick and squeeze them she will moan louder. Touched her pussy again, wow this time it was soaking wet. Fingered her clit and her body started to squirm and tremble. All this while her moans were getting louder and more sensual.

Finally could see she BTH, asked me to bonk her. Capped, quickly inserted my tool in missionary. Fantastic bonking, she was moaning like crazy, and grabbed my "manboobs" and also she squeeze her boobs. Her legs wrapped ard my ever expanding waistline trying to pull me in deeper. I was trying so hard to not explode because she was in orgasms 7th heaven, didnt want it to stop. Sweating profusely and damn tired. She turned ard for doggy(short while), cge to cowgirl. OMG must really go into details for cowgirl. Man, this girl can rock! She was happily moving her ase up and down my shaft alternating with grinding up/down/circular. Later i ask her why she keep grinding, she say she feel damn shiok grinding her clit. She tired, cge back to missionary finally unloaded.

Looks (1st impression): 6.5/10 (concur with most bro's opinions on her; complexion not so good, but IMHO she doesnt look ugly and looks grow on you.)
Looks (during session/bonking): 7~7.5/10 (Extra +pts cos really v shiok to see her face when she cums)
Body: 7.5~8/10 (Slim, no extra fats, i like)
Breasts: 8/10 (All natural, B+, nice handful, +pts for sensitive, proportnate to body, PERKY!)
Ass: Nicely shaped, PERKY!
Legs: Smooth no hair, long & slender
French: Yes
Finger: Outside, mostly rub her clit cos she like)
Painting: Didnt try, Dunnoe whether she allow, Got quite a bit hair at pussy)
BJidnt try, aniway she dun like and i also dun wan to force her to do smth she doesnt like, cos i will feel turn off)
FJ: 8.5~9/10 (Passionate, she really enjoys it told me cum many times, takes initiative, +pts for cowgirl, excellent stereo)
GFE:8.5~9/10 (Lotsa frenching and cuddling and fondling after FJ, chatted for 30mins with her in my arms)
Dmg:120/2/1 (only 1 shot cos my first one took too long and i was damn f***ing shag)
RTF: CONFIRM!

JY is not a looker, what i mean by this is her complexion not so gd and she is not the type where you would describe as chio first impression. However, IMHO she is definitely not ugly and at times i find her very very attractive when she glows after orgasm. Not blessed with a voluptous figure, however, everything is 100% natural and considering the fact that she is slim, actually i think her figure is proportionate with sizeable boobs and very nice ass and legs. Definitely enjoys making love, once turn on can feel the fire in her. Would rec her to BROs here who are into slow, responsive and passionate lovemaking.

I really enjoyed my session with her. Really tks TS Bro for sharing her contacts. Appreciated it. Will up your pts when i recover my pwr later.

Happy Bonking!
HYB07

Bros who like my FR pls add to my rep. Will def return the favor.
Old 21-04-2009, 05:52 PM
Samster

Hi Bros,

Please do not PM me for JY ctc. Paiseh but I cannot and will not release it. Observe the unspoken rule, proper etiquette is to ask from TS Bro.

HYB07
Old 21-04-2009, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Smartty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds and looks like Yukiko if any bro remembers her....
Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post
Thanks TS Bro for ctc. Picked her up from her place and proceeded to somewhere else for session (safety reasons). Once in the room chit chat to break the ice and i find that she is quite friendly and sociable. After a while, shower together (SOP) and proceeded to main course on bed.

Took initiative, straddled me and slow pecks on my face and gradually we warm up into light frenching. Catbath me, licking my nipples, groin area and balls. She reached for the cap, i think to cap me for BJ. I read her mind and stopped her cos i remember she doesnt like. Flipped her over so i was on top and rubbed her pussy. Hmmm... very DRY. I prefer both parties to be turned on so as to achieve a love making process with both shiok. Started to work my magic on her, french, licked her neck, nipples and she was moaning. My foreplay on her went on for a gd ten mins mostly spent on her nipples cos everytime i lick and squeeze them she will moan louder. Touched her pussy again, wow this time it was soaking wet. Fingered her clit and her body started to squirm and tremble. All this while her moans were getting louder and more sensual.

Finally could see she BTH, asked me to bonk her. Capped, quickly inserted my tool in missionary. Fantastic bonking, she was moaning like crazy, and grabbed my "manboobs" and also she squeeze her boobs. Her legs wrapped ard my ever expanding waistline trying to pull me in deeper. I was trying so hard to not explode because she was in orgasms 7th heaven, didnt want it to stop. Sweating profusely and damn tired. She turned ard for doggy(short while), cge to cowgirl. OMG must really go into details for cowgirl. Man, this girl can rock! She was happily moving her ase up and down my shaft alternating with grinding up/down/circular. Later i ask her why she keep grinding, she say she feel damn shiok grinding her clit. She tired, cge back to missionary finally unloaded.

Looks (1st impression): 6.5/10 (concur with most bro's opinions on her; complexion not so good, but IMHO she doesnt look ugly and looks grow on you.)
Looks (during session/bonking): 7~7.5/10 (Extra +pts cos really v shiok to see her face when she cums)
Body: 7.5~8/10 (Slim, no extra fats, i like)
Breasts: 8/10 (All natural, B+, nice handful, +pts for sensitive, proportnate to body, PERKY!)
Ass: Nicely shaped, PERKY!
Legs: Smooth no hair, long & slender
French: Yes
Finger: Outside, mostly rub her clit cos she like)
Painting: Didnt try, Dunnoe whether she allow, Got quite a bit hair at pussy)
BJidnt try, aniway she dun like and i also dun wan to force her to do smth she doesnt like, cos i will feel turn off)
FJ: 8.5~9/10 (Passionate, she really enjoys it told me cum many times, takes initiative, +pts for cowgirl, excellent stereo)
GFE:8.5~9/10 (Lotsa frenching and cuddling and fondling after FJ, chatted for 30mins with her in my arms)
Dmg:120/2/1 (only 1 shot cos my first one took too long and i was damn f***ing shag)
RTF: CONFIRM!

JY is not a looker, what i mean by this is her complexion not so gd and she is not the type where you would describe as chio first impression. However, IMHO she is definitely not ugly and at times i find her very very attractive when she glows after orgasm. Not blessed with a voluptous figure, however, everything is 100% natural and considering the fact that she is slim, actually i think her figure is proportionate with sizeable boobs and very nice ass and legs. Definitely enjoys making love, once turn on can feel the fire in her. Would rec her to BROs here who are into slow, responsive and passionate lovemaking.

I really enjoyed my session with her. Really tks TS Bro for sharing her contacts. Appreciated it. Will up your pts when i recover my pwr later.

Happy Bonking!
HYB07

Bros who like my FR pls add to my rep. Will def return the favor.
Old 21-04-2009, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Name – Jia Yi 佳仪
Age - 26
Painting - Yes.

Juicy FRs bro!

I think you got frenching coz you "Yan Dao Kia" leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1