The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2007, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
troops69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spa On Green

Had my first visit a few weeks ago. Boss recommended Kitty.

The massage was quite acceptable and after the usual sexy, arousing massage, i opted for the full course.

After she return with the CD, I was asked to sit by the edge of the bed. She proceed to cat bath and eventually work her way down to a BJ.

We change position and I decided to copy her actions. So at first I tongue her and suck her nipples. Than without warning, I pushed her backwards and went down on her. I think she enjoyed it.

After getting her wet and juicy, I finished it with the doggy style.

Looks: average 6.5/10
boobs: maybe B cup
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: not sure

Hope you like this FR
Old 03-02-2007, 06:23 PM
luvlicking1971

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

is there any big boobsie but not too old will do BJ for specials? please advise brothers!
Old 03-02-2007, 11:50 PM
luvlicking1971

is kitty a thai or prc??any big boobsie thai there to recc,provide bj too
Old 24-02-2007, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
burner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there a few days ago.

Massage was good. Was given a massage combo of Pressure Point, Oil and Thai. It felt really good though initially was a bit painful. She used her elbows, knees, stepped on and stretched my body really well. Enjoyed the fact that she actually massaged lightly first to warm up b4 proceeding with the proper one. There was soem teasing when she did the lower half, the way she massage my thigh ended up rubbin my sack and was stimulatin though the nerves felt a bit painful.

After all said and done, GQ popped. Only offered HJ at 50. Took it. Dun know what she was doin but dint feel like normal HJ. She massage the groin area, then pinched and pull something at my balls. She then massaged my didi before startin the HJ. Felt a bit pain but shiok. Dont know how long this went on. But it felt good when finally came. Legs a bit weak though ah !!

Name : Jesse
Looks: average 6.5/10
boobs: Nvr pay attn
HJ: 7.5/10
RTF: Maybe
Damage : $39 + $50

disclaime : Written based on writer's opinion. Difference of opinion possible. Thank you.
Old 26-02-2007, 02:36 PM
blackghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlicking1971 View Post
is kitty a thai or prc??any big boobsie thai there to recc,provide bj too
kitty is a singaporean
Old 04-03-2007, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Hi Bros,

Visited Spa On Green again yesterday. Took 1 hour package (non-VIP room). Was kinda quiet, maybe coz of the heavy rain in the evening.

Was assigned a new Thai girl called May. Tanned complexion, May is not Thai Chinese. Speaks English pretty well, better than her Chinese. Says that she's been here for 1 month.

Looks: 6/10
Massage: 6/10
Body: 8.5/10. Nice soft boobs, good legs and great trim figure
Offered: BJ and FJ. Took BJ (capped) for $80.
BJ rating:7.5/10. Took her top off and left her matching turquoise bikini bottom on. Autoraom allowed. Pity I came too quick
RTF: Yes, definitely for the body!
Damage : $38 + $80
Old 17-03-2007, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 19
nitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of light

Juz returned from my 1st visit to this place.

i hv been to a few TNs, HCs...Wat i experience so is tt u muz hv chemistry wz the masseuse or FLs/WLs. if u hv this chemistry...the whole experience wuld b quite worthwhile. tts why they say "ones man meat is another man poison" so my advice is to explore more and hope to find the rite click. my sharing here is my personal feelings bt if u dun gt tt feelin dun humpdump me ar...

Yes i agree wz bros here tt the facilities are nt tt good...no large sofas. i dun like...the food is nt buffet style...i dun like...so actli i tgt i was gng to waste another trip dw here...bopian la juz enjoy the massage.

so my time cm and i wen into the room....stripped and laid dw waitin for my gal...heard from my frd here is mostli thais...so i tgt cm here try abit of tomyam soup...

so my gal cm in...yes she was thai...named jenny...age at 30(which she told me)...these place provide good massage compare to TNs...so ok this 1 "passed"...aft the massage as usual i was asked the qns <BM>---Ball massage or Body massage...funny leh no FJ...nvm tgt i try the Ball 1...so she do her stuff...actli Ball M = JG...the steps and feeling was ok in the beginning...she gt the touch rite which is pain la...asked me wan to shoot a nt...so i say yes...in my mind i tgt she knows everytin....bt aft smtime...she sort of laugh and

say "nnnnggg....i duno hw to it shoot"
den i sit up and say "huh?! u duno?"
she say "ya my 1st time doin it"
i say "huh?!!!! den my balls very dangerous leh!"
den she laughed....den i laughed....

bt she nver gif up...she say she juz learnt and duno hw to make it shoot and keep massage...den she say "u gt try b4? is it like this?" at this pt i reali wan to stop the massage & laugh...den she say me laughed...she say i laughed at her...she gt shy and i like this....so i say nvm let u try abit....aft a few minute...she gif up and ask" do they "shake"" i say no bt den i say nvm let juz stop here i dun need to shoot and she say nvm i "shake" for u den i say ok lorz...coz i think she see my "little bro" loosing interests liao. so she did a HJ for me la....during the process i like the feelin coz she was paiseh she didnt complete the Ball M and i laughed at her...so i ask can i touch and she agreed and proceed to cuddle her facing her and she Hj for me and the feelin was nice coz she gif a GF feel...i totali like it

Looks: 5/10
Massage: 6/10
Body: 7/10. (Din see much...juz abit of tits...)
Offered: BM which turn into HJ and autoroam
RTF: Yes, to gt her hp number
Damage : $39 + $50
Old 28-03-2007, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Alvin123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, this is my 3rd Fr and hope u guys like it

It was my 1st time visit to this place yesterday, parked my car at carpark and went up to level two of the building... signed in at counter and paid $39 for a 45mins massage.

Changed myself at locker room and went to take a shower, after cleaning up myself a malay guy lead me to my room and i sit down on the bed waiting for my girl to come in (Wondering how the girl look like coz 1st time come here)... About 2mins a girl came in... Wow... so surprised to see a cute and pretty young girl appeared right in front of me...

She told me her name is kitty.... She speaking in chinese and she claimed that she is singaporean but i kept asking her on her nationality as from what i noe that most girls down here are thai... hmm.... her chinese really sound weird lor but anyway who cares since she is so pretty, bitchy and sexy hehe....

Her massage was SOP lor, strength used was just nice for me and i had almost fallen alseep... Was told to turn over after about 30 mins, she climbed up and sit between my legs and started to massage them... Wow.... Seeing her facing me, my cock really can't tahan much longer liao... She is so sexy...

Soon the GQ was being asked by her, three choices given, 50 for HJ (no strip), 80 for HJ + Sexy massage (will strip), 100 for FJ.... hmmm... Without any delay i opt for that HJ + Sexy massage coz so excited to see her naked hehe...

Kitty stood up and started to strip herself right in front of me... Wow... Firm B cup with nice figure.... She climbed on top of me and started licking my nipples, massaging me all over with her boobs... Oh my god me really beh tahan all this sexy moves liao... I then decided to change my mind and opt for a FJ instead (Since FJ price is only of 20 difference) as i really really wanting to screw her up liao, coz of her looks, her body and her boobs hahaha!!

Without wasting anytime, she capped me and started doing a BJ on my didi and not long she climbed on top of me starting to ride onto me... Shiok man!! Seeing her rocking on top of me and boobs bouncing up and down, almost wana release liao, pushed her down onto the bed and started licking her all over, licking her nipples and squeezing her pair of soft boobs while my didi kept screwing her in and out!! Gosh! She sure is wet lor, quite tight and her soft moaning really making me beh tahan and soon i released all my loads...

Looks: 8.5/10 (Sexy and bitchy look)

Boobs: B cup

Attitude: 8.5/10 (No rushing and always putting on a smile)

BJ: 7/10

FJ: 8/10

RTF: Yes (Provided i am nearby to that seletar camp)
Old 03-04-2007, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 19
Driftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to behold

Went there ydae, juz wanna a gd rub so inform the counter side tat i wan someone who can massage.
Relax for awhile before been called to the room.
They assigned Jesse to me, massage was gd. Kinda professional, really step by step n hard enuff n nt those piano playing. Feeling real gd.

Aft the decent massage, she started to brush ard groin area which i believe all guys favourite...hehe den turn over n massage leg for awhile n ask wat service i wan... i requested JG fm her.

The JG part was quite interesting, pain n shiok combo. Aft a gd 10min of JG, started the HJ, aft awhile cummed n clean up.

Name: Jesse (Mid 30s)
Massage: 8/10
JG: 9/10
HJ: 7/10
RTM: Yes!
Damage: $39(Cover) + $50(JG)
Old 05-04-2007, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
burner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there a few days ago .....

Was just tired and hoping to get someone with a good massage. Dint request for anyone. Went into hot tub to relax till name called. I got Sara i think, wont rate her cos no specials. She only does massage and very good point pressure massage. Coordinated and with strength. After my hour almost up she tell me if wan special will recommend someone and not to worry she wont anyhow rec one.

Was introduced to a PRC ... i think the name is siu ting or ping or something like that. Small size, i think only reach my chest then again i'm tall.

Body : 7/10 ( a nit fleshy )
JG : 8/10 ( she explain what she doin)
RTF : possibly to try her massage
Damage : 4+ (1 hr massage ) + 50
Old 03-05-2007, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 21
shioker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read all the FR so decided to give this place a try with 2 of my kakis.

When in, saw 2 auntie (40+ at least) sitting outside the door already feeling damn sad liao. Asked one of them how much for 1 hr and was told $60 ! We Almost wanna run away but enter to try it.

Was shown to the so call hot pool area and found myself in a normal toilet with hot pool and steam bath. Pool water dark colour & steam bath inside no light cannot see each other.

Then one of the aunty enter the "toilet" to ask me wat time wanna start the session i told her now and ask if there's any young ger to intro? Her reply, "All the same lah, only got 2 malay gers and 2 chinese." So no choice I go for the malays with a kaki and the other when for chinese. Then she tell us to use the shared room since we all came in group, make me confirm its a wrong trip.

Worst had come when the so call young malay gers were plump indian lookalike types. Then the aunty who serve my other kaki was like a old ah ma...

Well i would give this place a miss forever!!! Maybe some bros encounter great outing there but this place not to my liking lor...

Cheers....
Old 04-05-2007, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 18
borom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborom is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Question Re: Spa On Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by shioker View Post
.... saw 2 auntie (40+ at least) sitting outside the door .....1 hr....$60 .....hot pool area and found myself in a normal toilet with hot pool and steam bath......, only got 2 malay gers and 2 chinese." .... malay gers were plump indian lookalike types. Then the aunty who serve my other kaki was like a old ah ma... Cheers....
Bro Shioker,
your description does not seem to match Spa on Green (SOG) as normally there are no girls sitting outside and the girls are mainly Thais-yet to see any Malay girls there.There is another massage place on the 1st floor(near back entrance)while SOG is on the 2nd Floor.Could you have gone into the wrong place!
Old 04-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
DOM ROUGH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

When in, saw 2 auntie (40+ at least) sitting outside the door already feeling damn sad liao. Asked one of them how much for 1 hr and was told $60 We Almost wanna run away but enter to try it.
Well i would give this place a miss forever!!! Maybe some bros encounter great outing there but this place not to my liking lor...

Cheers....
Bro..I really think u go to the WRong Place. Wat u describe dun match SOG. Was there last week and enaged a malaysian ger. There mostly thais and malaysian...if u lucky there's a local there. On way out to pay...saw some cute thai gers. ....must go there again.
Old 05-05-2007, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
Diabolic is a splendid one to beholdDiabolic is a splendid one to beholdDiabolic is a splendid one to beholdDiabolic is a splendid one to beholdDiabolic is a splendid one to beholdDiabolic is a splendid one to beholdDiabolic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
saw 2 auntie (40+ at least) sitting outside the door..... steam bath inside no light cannot see each other.
Bro... think you went to mornington spa which is at the the 1st floor... wrong place lah.....
Old 12-05-2007, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 20
swing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyswing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

When in, saw 2 auntie (40+ at least) sitting outside the door already feeling damn sad liao. Asked one of them how much for 1 hr and was told $60 ! We Almost wanna run away but enter to try it.
confirm u went to wrong place....u went to mornington on first floor opposite a pub, not spa on green.....mornington charge $60 an hour and really massage u up to one full hour....the indian lady u mentioned, she gave good solid and relax massage,if that is what u looking for....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1