The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2009, 12:53 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Anyone going today?
Old 12-06-2009, 02:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlchin0525 View Post
Thank you bro.
May i know where is the Marina Inn? Do the motorcycle driver know the Inn location?
In the same soi as JongJongJong farm........ right at the end of the soi
Old 12-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Samster (B)

Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Anyone going today?
Me oredi here since yesterday ..... will be leaving sat morning
Old 18-06-2009, 02:21 AM
Samster (B)

Anyone know of cheonging joint in Singapore or Johor or Batam with similar concept as Danok's Spider / Hello Bangkok etc ?
Old 18-06-2009, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Anyone know of cheonging joint in Singapore or Johor or Batam with similar concept as Danok's Spider / Hello Bangkok etc ?
Singapore definitely not.. kekekeke

Batam dunno yet cos never been. U have any, pls inform hor... I plan to go soon to Batam and Bintan...

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 19-06-2009, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Singapore definitely not.. kekekeke

Batam dunno yet cos never been. U have any, pls inform hor... I plan to go soon to Batam and Bintan...
HAVE! some of the DNK gals come down for a 2 week stint, make some money and go back to work in DNK. Mostly coyotes.

Same how same concept, I never been there, but spoke to one gals when she came down. I know it will be too expensive, and the lower quality.

If some bro wants to know, it is in Central Square (or something like that) and if you really want to know, I can find out.........
Old 19-06-2009, 02:47 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
HAVE! some of the DNK gals come down for a 2 week stint, make some money and go back to work in DNK. Mostly coyotes.

Same how same concept, I never been there, but spoke to one gals when she came down. I know it will be too expensive, and the lower quality.

If some bro wants to know, it is in Central Square (or something like that) and if you really want to know, I can find out.........
Besides aunty you also know which coyotes coming down to Singapore...not bad...means you always tau chek....hahahahah!
Old 19-06-2009, 04:04 PM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Hello.... Heard from a reliable source that, the new shalala pub (closed liao) has been bought over by boss hello bangkok. He has hired a manager to take care of the renovation and operation. very soon we will have another place to cheong in danok liao.

Btw, i drove pass new shalala last weekend, renovation is indeed on going. Hooray...........
Old 19-06-2009, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hello.... Heard from a reliable source that, the new shalala pub (closed liao) has been bought over by boss hello bangkok. He has hired a manager to take care of the renovation and operation. very soon we will have another place to cheong in danok liao.

Btw, i drove pass new shalala last weekend, renovation is indeed on going. Hooray...........
Bro Holy, that's affirmative, hopefully 3 months from now, we have a new place to go.
Old 19-06-2009, 05:05 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
Bro Holy, that's affirmative, hopefully 3 months from now, we have a new place to go.
aiyah, same gals.....

new place same gals

same shit different day....

another kopi tiam to la kopi.... hee hee
Old 19-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Besides aunty you also know which coyotes coming down to Singapore...not bad...means you always tau chek....hahahahah!
hello, home ground, OK. You dare comment like that...... make you pray pray then you know......

btw the coyote is Fxxxs.............. spoke to her near my house (scary leh)
Old 19-06-2009, 05:30 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
Wow.... sui la... Seems like we got our new playground to cheong liao. Keke
Old 19-06-2009, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dodg3vip3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

It's always nice to have another new place to venture... However, it will be another can see, can touch but cannot eat kinda joint... at least for me(of cos does not apply to prince holy)
Old 19-06-2009, 09:39 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodg3vip3r View Post
It's always nice to have another new place to venture... However, it will be another can see, can touch but cannot eat kinda joint... at least for me(of cos does not apply to prince holy)
aiyo... i am worst than you la, i can see only, can not even touch. Eat lagi no need to think. My gal will kill me if i touch gal.... Better dont... Keke
Old 20-06-2009, 04:16 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
hello, home ground, OK. You dare comment like that...... make you pray pray then you know......

btw the coyote is Fxxxs.............. spoke to her near my house (scary leh)
Some more near your home.....you are one hell of a daring guy.....!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1