The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 21-10-2010, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
So, waz up! waz up! Did I heard someone mentioning Inter? Anyone heard bout her lately?
Nothing lah Bro, just a little confusion but was sorted out already. Still the same, Inter not coming back, sorry.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 21-10-2010, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Expatsexfiend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Greetings Bro. We may be having our humour, yes, but just last week, Thursday, a WL was allegedly hurt.

A PRC goon tried to rob the poor WL in H04. Last I heard the WL was in hospital and in a coma? This PRC bastard hit her with a hammer.

Anyways, looking forward to your next FR.

Cheers.
Holy shit! are you serious?

Did they catch this asshole?
Old 21-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expatsexfiend View Post
Holy shit! are you serious?

Did they catch this asshole?
Yup, dead serious Bro. Is true, although nothing in the papers. Latest update is that the police have somebody in custody. Not really sure but I do hope they catch this bastard!

Hmmm...today Thursday, exactly 1 week! But no worries, I was down there last Tuesday and all is well and business as usual.

Cheers.
Old 21-10-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yup, dead serious Bro. Is true, although nothing in the papers. Latest update is that the police have somebody in custody. Not really sure but I do hope they catch this bastard!

Hmmm...today Thursday, exactly 1 week! But no worries, I was down there last Tuesday and all is well and business as usual.

Cheers.
Ahemmm... Since u brought this up... According to my info, that PRC whack the WL because she was cocky to him. She pissed him off therefore she got whack. But nevertheless she doesn't deserve this anyway...

Most of the chicks in that house are famous for their arrogant attitude. It's already well know to other WLs from other houses...

How true it is... Well maybe the old timers here can answer
Old 21-10-2010, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ahemmm... Since u brought this up... According to my info, that PRC whack the WL because she was cocky to him. She pissed him off therefore she got whack. But nevertheless she doesn't deserve this anyway...

Most of the chicks in that house are famous for their arrogant attitude. It's already well know to other WLs from other houses...

How true it is... Well maybe the old timers here can answer
One time I recall this Chinese WL from H04, the one beside the fat Malay WL, she was pissed off by an Indian or Bangala Bro, because from $20 the Bro asking for $10, then she say, "$10! Fuck your mother! $10!". While saying this she was giving him the finger some more!

Damn she very fierce! I saw her last Tuesday while I passby H04 so confirm it was not her who got into trouble. Thanks for intel Bro.

Agree, cocky or got attitude, must not cause hurt to WL. If Bro is pissed off, just leave, why must physically hurt anybody? Just walk away.

Cheers.
Old 21-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
One time I recall this Chinese WL from H04, the one beside the fat Malay WL, she was pissed off by an Indian or Bangala Bro, because from $20 the Bro asking for $10, then she say, "$10! Fuck your mother! $10!". While saying this she was giving him the finger some more!

Damn she very fierce! I saw her last Tuesday while I passby H04 so confirm it was not her who got into trouble. Thanks for intel Bro.

Agree, cocky or got attitude, must not cause hurt to WL. If Bro is pissed off, just leave, why must physically hurt anybody? Just walk away.

Cheers.
Well... Thankfully everything is back to normal in PT. But so far have you came across any new WLs?
Old 21-10-2010, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well... Thankfully everything is back to normal in PT. But so far have you came across any new WLs?
I haven't Bro, so far no new WLs come. My contacts also quiet. If got new sure one they will stop me on my tracks just to say I try new WL or got new coming.

No worries, first word I get I will post ASAP.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 21-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Quote:
I haven't Bro, so far no new WLs come. My contacts also quiet. If got new sure one they will stop me on my tracks just to say I try new WL or got new coming.

No worries, first word I get I will post ASAP.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Thanks.
I hope got new WLs who are young and busty..
Old 21-10-2010, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 17
oscar676 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Cheers.
H4Rm9. My favourite aunty for fucking.
I could juz RTF and RTF and RTF her.
Old 21-10-2010, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
0939 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One time I was at Hse 11, at the rear entrance 3 WLs were chatting in Cantonese. I saw one who is very vain and talkative, I think wearing cheongsam. Maybe about 40, I am not sure if she is Yen Yen, cos I never see her in her room. I saw Rose besides her. Can anybody describe how Yen Yen look like. She is shorter than Rose. Somehow I had a liking for her, but I could not find her in Hse 11. It could be Yen Yen, cos every time when I am there. Her room is in business.
Old 21-10-2010, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
YouAreRight is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYouAreRight is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYouAreRight is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYouAreRight is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0939 View Post
One time I was at Hse 11, at the rear entrance 3 WLs were chatting in Cantonese. I saw one who is very vain and talkative, I think wearing cheongsam. Maybe about 40, I am not sure if she is Yen Yen, cos I never see her in her room. I saw Rose besides her. Can anybody describe how Yen Yen look like. She is shorter than Rose. Somehow I had a liking for her, but I could not find her in Hse 11. It could be Yen Yen, cos every time when I am there. Her room is in business.
Sorry You Are not Right.
You requesting for someone to describe Yen Yen look. That mean u probably dun know how she look like. Since u are there why not make a effort to take a look on her at her room (after staircase on your right if u are walking from front door).

Pls correct me if you are right

Cheers
Old 21-10-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros - was there yesterday about 8pm. H17R11, fuck can she talk the tail off a pig.

After I was done with the wash up, she sat on the mini-basin/bathtub for no less than 10mins. Talking abt how her eyes were hurting from the light to how she's going back for a month. I ended up keeping a look out on the time.

Not a bad deal for $40 to unload into the mouth. If only she doesn't talk so much. Nice set of tits to squeeze as well.

RTBBBJ? Maybe when I've lost my sense of hearing.

Cheers!
Old 21-10-2010, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar676 View Post
H4Rm9. My favourite aunty for fucking.
I could juz RTF and RTF and RTF her.
Thank you Bro. Do you know her name? Maybe we can put her in the PSL. She is CAT20 right?

Cheers.
Old 21-10-2010, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0939 View Post
If you say she is shorter than Rose then she is not Yen Yen. It could be Jenny R01. As we know, R05 is Rose and R06 is Yen Yen.

Describe Yen Yen? She got long hair, taller than Rose, meaty with a nice rounded ass.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 22-10-2010, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience - Vivi H16R13

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post

It was a long time nrv find (kar lang) since gl n nw name Vivi, so desa 2go dw at arr 5pm after a gd massage frm YF. So aft her jg fel abit of pain so went dw 2 hv a quick 1 since long tm din c her liao. As i m usg a Nokia hp 2post so abit hard, so quote sm part frm bro austin69.

Name: Vivi H16R13
Looks: 8/10 - face looks young with short hair,as long hair oso lok gd lastm
Catbath: 8/10 - actually she started from my balls working her way up to my nipples, oooh, sexy!
Frenching - 9/10 - from time to time, more intense when in FJ!
AR: 9.5/10 - combining her AR and ball licking skills, I was in awe! Her tongue swirling my asshole, then made a full lap on my balls to the whole shaft of my dick! She repeated this at least 4 times I think! What a sight!
BBBJ: 9/10 - Bro, she was fantastic! Fine tuning my nipples while she at it sucking my dick.
Damage: CAT50

I thank you.
overal her service is stil the same since i hv her 3 4 year bk. Wil try 2 go dw n find her once a month.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1