The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 23-07-2013, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
koneku2002 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fucking in the public area

Was in Bangkok staying at Lebua state last weekend.
Around 1am was woken up by moaning of the gal next door.
Got excited and banged my gf..

Next day... after breakfast saw the couple walking into their room (next to ours).. your gal and guy.. Singaporean i guess.

Left a note for them under their door to contact us to see if they are keen for a session of watch & be watched at the balcony later that night....

But no reply.....must have been shy :-)
Old 23-07-2013, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 16
PUMIT is one of the Best!PUMIT is one of the Best!PUMIT is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peocock2003 View Post
At lower pierce CP we did it twice on a Sat night same peeping tom watching . My girl purposely lifted her wet pussy and let the peeping tom had a gd look . my girl was so horny and naked her body and continue to suck me dry while the guy watched with his torch light ON . But when on 1 sun night no peepin tom . No shiok . Will update u guys when i go . May be Mt Faber or ECP near Sailing club CP .
you'll have no shortage of peepers here. Do update us and we will go down if we can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Pm you bro....

Last night gf went drinking with her colleagues at clarke quay. They keep making her drink. She was high and horny when I picked her. Lucky I picked her else they would have 'ate' her. She was in short dress and showing lots of cleavage. Pretty sure she zaogeng her bra and panty many times with them.

I helped her to my car. Feel horny looking at her. Can see her panty and almost her nipples. She slept once inside. I decided to remove her panty.... pull down her top to remove her bra too. She was sleeping in my car with her pussy and nipples exposed when I drove back. With a seat belt in the middle of her boobs.

Drove to a open cp in cbd. Some couples making out in their cars over there but I parked some distance. Gf was still sleeping and I finger her pussy until it was very wet. She was half sleeping and half awake by then... told me to fuck her. Went and bonk her.... suddenly halfway she wanted to puke. Open car door and she puke outside. It was dark but I think other couples still can see she was topless. But not much choice. I didn't go out as I was not wearing my bottoms.

After puking she come in and we continue again. Cum 25mins later and send her back in the same exposed attire. Only when reach her place then pull up her top and help her home.
totally aroused by your gf. How I wish I could see her in her accidental state of undress. or sometimes her purposeful display of her pokies.
Old 23-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 15
Max35w12v is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMax35w12v is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMax35w12v is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just sharing one of my recent experience with a local ktv girl a few months back. Got her number and was flirting with her for a few weeks and finally met up with her one night to pick her up after work. She was quite drunk and fell asleep on my lap with her face on my crotch while I was driving. As I was wearing a pair of running shorts, my lil bro was reacting to the warmth of her face and began to wake up.

Driving along the highway, I decided to take a chance and pull my shorts to one side and expose my dick. Really hard to concentrate on driving as I can feel her breath on my exposed dick. I rubbed my dick on her face and lips and surprise! She started licking and blowing me! And her eyes were closed!

Drove quickly to the nearest mscp top floor corner, I stopped and began to finger her. She got wet very fast and was groaning by then. I made her continue to blow me. After a few minutes, she stopped and asked me to fuck her. As I did not have any rubber, I told her no. She got a little pissed and began to adjust her clothes. Told her I would bring her to a hotel if she wants and fuck her there. She said okay so began to blow me again while I finger her. Told her to let me shoot on her breasts but she refuse because its messy, then I ask if I can CIM she nodded her head.

Just before I came, I purposely lifted her head a little so the first squirt would be on her face. Bullseye! Kena smack into her right eye! She quickly bend down again to cover my exploding cock. I cummed quite a lot and when she took out, there was some cum dripping out of her mouth while she was hunting for tissue. Suay suay, I ran out of tissue so she had to spit out the car.

Went to 7-11 after that to get tissue and rubbers before going to H81 to have two more rounds of sex.

Took MC the next day.
Old 23-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bigthorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max35w12v View Post

I cummed quite a lot and when she took out, there was some cum dripping out of her mouth while she was hunting for tissue.

Took MC the next day.
I just love the sight of cum dripping out of a girls mouth.
Old 24-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Orchard road.
Saturday.
4pm.
At the fountain in front of Takashimaya.
:-)
You so cool in broad day light

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 24-07-2013, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Just sharing one of my recent experience with a local ktv girl a few months back. Got her number and was flirting with her for a few weeks and finally met up with her one night to pick her up after work. She was quite drunk and fell asleep on my lap with her face on my crotch while I was driving. As I was wearing a pair of running shorts, my lil bro was reacting to the warmth of her face and began to wake up.

Driving along the highway, I decided to take a chance and pull my shorts to one side and expose my dick. Really hard to concentrate on driving as I can feel her breath on my exposed dick. I rubbed my dick on her face and lips and surprise! She started licking and blowing me! And her eyes were closed!

Drove quickly to the nearest mscp top floor corner, I stopped and began to finger her. She got wet very fast and was groaning by then. I made her continue to blow me. After a few minutes, she stopped and asked me to fuck her. As I did not have any rubber, I told her no. She got a little pissed and began to adjust her clothes. Told her I would bring her to a hotel if she wants and fuck her there. She said okay so began to blow me again while I finger her. Told her to let me shoot on her breasts but she refuse because its messy, then I ask if I can CIM she nodded her head.

Just before I came, I purposely lifted her head a little so the first squirt would be on her face. Bullseye! Kena smack into her right eye! She quickly bend down again to cover my exploding cock. I cummed quite a lot and when she took out, there was some cum dripping out of her mouth while she was hunting for tissue. Suay suay, I ran out of tissue so she had to spit out the car.

Went to 7-11 after that to get tissue and rubbers before going to H81 to have two more rounds of sex.

Took MC the next day.
==========
which ktv?
Old 25-07-2013, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 17
n733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud ofn733 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRwriter View Post
Just bonked my "gf" yesterday (before lunchtime) at Clarke Quay toilet.
Had a good 20-30mins in there. Nobody cares and she went moaning like mad when screwing her.

Probably it's not the peak hours during the evening till late?

----

Had a quickie with my wife once at IMM when I went shopping for groceries with her, she wore a shorts with a low cut v-neck tank top. Cannot tahan when she bend down to get items n I saw her breasts.
Brought her to a corner and I cornered her for some kisses as she felt my dick hardened.

We quickly pay n put the items in the car, went straight to level 4 or 5 (can't rmb) toilet near the lift from the carpark and Bonk her. Asked her try not to moan as kids are outside.
Hehe! Exciting..
imm higer floor not so 'clean'....try not to do any funny things there...

Alien in SG,Heart and Soul in CP.
落花有意随流水,而流水无心恋落花/葉子的離開,是因為風的追求,還是樹的不挽留
Rem to leave your nick when u up me so i can return flavour.
Hibernation in progress
Old 25-07-2013, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Keys_SG View Post
Hope I wont offend anyone but if you dare to do in public, peepers should be the least of your worries.
yah, i rather have 10 peepers than 1 police
Old 25-07-2013, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by n733 View Post
imm higer floor not so 'clean'....try not to do any funny things there...
bro... not clean means got ghost?
Old 25-07-2013, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
zikogirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I thought there camera over the car Park
我恨你 但是我更爱你
爱你爱到恨了你
恨你让我如此爱你
不恨你
不恨你 那是不够爱你
最爱最恨都是你

Zikogirl's fotolog
Old 25-07-2013, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
zikogirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
bro... not clean means got ghost?
Never know there got ghost
我恨你 但是我更爱你
爱你爱到恨了你
恨你让我如此爱你
不恨你
不恨你 那是不够爱你
最爱最恨都是你

Zikogirl's fotolog
Old 25-07-2013, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jacquesQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was asking here,

I tried at one of the staircase which up above is 2 units (that is usually close), however, was found out by one girl last week when she is walking up to the staircase to her house. So we quickly dressed up and quickly ran up the stairs to avoid her.

Then she shouted that "her unit has a cctv in anyway".
But when we trying to check the surrounding there is no sign of camera shown. Unless it is pinhole. but its not really possible for one to be in HDB.

Can I know what is the implication if she really has the cctv and surrender this to the police?
Old 25-07-2013, 05:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquesQ View Post
Was asking here,

I tried at one of the staircase which up above is 2 units (that is usually close), however, was found out by one girl last week when she is walking up to the staircase to her house. So we quickly dressed up and quickly ran up the stairs to avoid her.

Then she shouted that "her unit has a cctv in anyway".
But when we trying to check the surrounding there is no sign of camera shown. Unless it is pinhole. but its not really possible for one to be in HDB.

Can I know what is the implication if she really has the cctv and surrender this to the police?
===========
charge for public nuisance & disturbance
Old 25-07-2013, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

but i wonder..
how to catch? go match your faces in the cctv via nric and passport records?
mata so free go match the faces? it's not as if someone stealing or murder
Old 25-07-2013, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 15
冰火子Z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy冰火子Z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

SBS BUS/CINEMAS/BEACH
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1