The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2023, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitano View Post
does Delta provide FS ? or just hj?
hi, Hj only
Old 26-12-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
You probably wanna try those small "clubs" around blok m/kemang to see if you're able to find any Uni FL or FL in general. Crowds there are generally younger (almost 100% local crowds) and prices more affordable compared to eg. golden tiger/ black owl etc.... or even H club SCBD/ blowfish blah blah)

I'm not into pickup, just sharing the possibilities. Cheers
Spot on.....just hang with the crowd in some these places, at least 50% of the time you can score ..caveats.....

u dont dress like a peasant & look decent
U have at least basic BI tho these age will all speak good EN
u have a bit of game

Definitely not at all hard to meet n befriend
Old 27-12-2023, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Pick Ups

What about shopping malls? It used to be you could easily pick up girls - either workers or mall rats.

Once I was heading towards the food court in the basement. Took a shortcut through the cosmetics department on the ground floor. Almost got gang-banged. Was surrounded by some six or seven sales girls. They pretended to sell me something but actually were playing with me. It was almost mealtime and they tried to get me to join them. But the only real cute girl kinda hung around the back of the group and averted her eyes when I looked at her, so I escaped them.

Supposedly girls stand at the railings to see if any guys are checking them out, so I tried that out at another mall. A group across from me noticed that I wasn't there for shopping and kinda followed me as I reconned through the mall. There was a restaurant with a free table right next to the walkway, so I went in. One girl from the group came in and sat at my table. She was friendly and gave me her phone number while her friends watched from the other side. I chickened out cause they looked like schoolgirls. That table must be famous cause there were bules chatting up local girls there.

I found at another mall that FLs wait outside when the mall closes. Some sit on motorcycles, which will take you back to your place. 1 juta for overnight.
Old 27-12-2023, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pick Ups

interesting..which mall is this please?
heading to Jakarta in March, got nothing to do during the day so might as well try this trick you mentioned lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
What about shopping malls? It used to be you could easily pick up girls - either workers or mall rats.

Once I was heading towards the food court in the basement. Took a shortcut through the cosmetics department on the ground floor. Almost got gang-banged. Was surrounded by some six or seven sales girls. They pretended to sell me something but actually were playing with me. It was almost mealtime and they tried to get me to join them. But the only real cute girl kinda hung around the back of the group and averted her eyes when I looked at her, so I escaped them.

Supposedly girls stand at the railings to see if any guys are checking them out, so I tried that out at another mall. A group across from me noticed that I wasn't there for shopping and kinda followed me as I reconned through the mall. There was a restaurant with a free table right next to the walkway, so I went in. One girl from the group came in and sat at my table. She was friendly and gave me her phone number while her friends watched from the other side. I chickened out cause they looked like schoolgirls. That table must be famous cause there were bules chatting up local girls there.

I found at another mall that FLs wait outside when the mall closes. Some sit on motorcycles, which will take you back to your place. 1 juta for overnight.
Old 27-12-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 6
GRUNGANOVA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGRUNGANOVA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was at malio last night and had a great time. There were tons of girls and not a lot of customers on a Tuesday, so had a wide selection of young and hot local girls. My tip is to be really patient and take your time to select the best girl. I ended up with what I feel are the 2 best looking girls in the club. One of them looked like a cute indon Chinese, the other had a killer ass and hips that just won't quit. Was in heaven.

However my bro and I went a bit overboard with the ladies, ended up buying 69 LDs in total so that costed us a bomb. Total for the night for the both of us was around 8mil.

By the end of the night the girl with the killer ass said she will go to hotel with me for a fee. I took her number and went back to the hotel to wait but she never showed up. She gave me a number that didn't work when I tried calling lol. Oh well. Saved money on that I guess, but blue balls man.

Overall still quite worth because I got to play with 2 pairs of tits and ass for the whole night, without butterfly. Not something you can easily find in SG even though the price is on the high side.
Old 27-12-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she probably passed out after 69 LDs lol
but isn't Malio a fuck club too? they have rooms upstairs right?

Could you please clarify which floor you went to? Some said the girls have price tags like 1.2, 1.6, 1.8m etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRUNGANOVA View Post
Was at malio last night and had a great time. There were tons of girls and not a lot of customers on a Tuesday, so had a wide selection of young and hot local girls. My tip is to be really patient and take your time to select the best girl. I ended up with what I feel are the 2 best looking girls in the club. One of them looked like a cute indon Chinese, the other had a killer ass and hips that just won't quit. Was in heaven.

However my bro and I went a bit overboard with the ladies, ended up buying 69 LDs in total so that costed us a bomb. Total for the night for the both of us was around 8mil.

By the end of the night the girl with the killer ass said she will go to hotel with me for a fee. I took her number and went back to the hotel to wait but she never showed up. She gave me a number that didn't work when I tried calling lol. Oh well. Saved money on that I guess, but blue balls man.

Overall still quite worth because I got to play with 2 pairs of tits and ass for the whole night, without butterfly. Not something you can easily find in SG even though the price is on the high side.
Old 27-12-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

GRUNGANOVA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGRUNGANOVA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromToronto View Post

Could you please clarify which floor you went to? Some said the girls have price tags like 1.2, 1.6, 1.8m etc
The LDs are sugar syrup only. But we did let the girls drink our beers. I went to the main dance floor. Wasn't interested in BJ or ST so I didn't venture to the other floors. Plus I had my hands full, literally.
Old 27-12-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Cute indon chinese looking dancer... i think i know which one you are talking about. She will keep ordering LDs like nonstop, suggest if there's next time, just take them to 2nd floor sofa for BJ. think that's 30 LDs? Rather than just keep ordering and end up blue balls.

Quote:

As long as you have fun.
go to sg viet ktvs and u can have tits and ass for the whole night as well.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 27-12-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromToronto View Post

Do take some time to read past messages in this thread.

Basically Malio spa is the first building u will see when u walked in from the main road. go to counter, take a number tag and go upstairs for ST girls.

if u don't enter the first building and continue walking... u will see some securities sitting outside, this will be entrance to malio club. (there's a passage way from malio spa to the club, u can check with any of the mamasan there and they will gladly show u.)

below is a pic of the valet area after u walk past the first building... on the right side will be entrance to malio club. (not shown)

Ps. the ST girls will come down to the club after midnight, they will sit around some of the sofas in the main club floor. u can walk around to take a look or u can ask any waiter to bring a mamasan/papasan to u and ask them for viewing (bring the ST girls to u for selection)

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 27-12-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cute indon chinese looking dancer... i think i know which one you are talking about. She will keep ordering LDs like nonstop, suggest if there's next time, just take them to 2nd floor sofa for BJ. think that's 30 LDs? Rather than just keep ordering and end up blue balls.

As long as you have fun.
Haha honestly bro I was just there to have a great party, drink and touch some girls. Didn't intend to get a bj or fs. Just that at the end of the night, couldn't resist. No regrets anyway.

As for viet KTVs in SG, sure, but for 2 girls to sit with you the whole night without butterfly... It'll cost ya.
Old 27-12-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
As for viet KTVs in SG, sure, but for 2 girls to sit with you the whole night without butterfly... It'll cost ya.
Or maybe order 4 girls butterfly. Lol
That way down time minimum.
Old 27-12-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 7
Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!

Hi bros,

Can someone recommend me sex massage spa with jacuzzi in Jakarta?

I went to Red Ruby last time around last October, was worth it. Costs me almost SGD90 for nuru massage + FJ 1 shot.

But this spa doesn’t have jacuzzis.
Old 27-12-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

As long as you have fun.

8mill n u not even get yr rocks off..strewth...
Old 27-12-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Re: Pick Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post

Malls sales gals etc, yes done quite often...
Just looking at merchandise, chitchat, get her messenger...in food courts...getting a seat nearby a table of syt n start chit chat...not too hard.
But agn caveat...if u are one of d poorly attired n groomed uncles with a pot belly...better forget it, even a poorly paid sales gal has standards...
Being a bit older...as oneself is....not a biggie if you look decent
Old 27-12-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

Dear all,

Latest info I got from one of the 1001 spa mami, 1001 spa will be closed during 31 dec - 2 jan and will resume business on 3 jan.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1