The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2010, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
BODO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBODO is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Dragon HC 2

Haven't been to dhc since they moved to this new location. Too expensive and too dangerous too meet familiar face.

But really worth the entrance fee. Maybe i 1st time there, reception didn't give me chance to choose any gals. Only said they will arrange when i asked who's available. In the end, i get Jojo/JJ...

1st impression was WOW!!! Maybe cheong bhc or other low class place too long. Never see such hi std gals at those place. JJ really eye opener for me. Big eyes, fair skin, chatty etc...

Fr on JJ
face: 9
body: 7 (A+/B- cup i guess)
bm: 6
bj: 6
fj: 7 (tried 3 positions, sexitified)
rtf: yes

Overall std for looks quite high, but service std not good enough.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pananthony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, wonder if you can give me the actual address? I was in Singapore quite a few years back and tried it when DHC at Marina South. I guess I really enjoy the service coz girls in Bangkok normally is less service base. After that I heard it was moved but unsure where it moved to and had been checking around with friends but none gave a good indicator. Sigh.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Dragon HC 2

hi, is this whisky the same as the one from dhc in marina? Tks for replying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
Went check out Dragon a few weeks ago, my first time in maybe a year. Read much about Whiskey so called ahead to book. Got lucky and booked her a couple of hours ahead of time.

Quick FR

Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (Slim type, which I like. Not much boobs, but perfectly fine for me)
CB: 7/10 (quite SOP but still good)
BJ: 6/10 (was disappointed she doesn't do bbbj)
FJ: 8/10 (accommodating)
GFE: 8/10 (gd attitude, allowed frenching)
RTF: maybe (only becos I dun think it's worth paying Dragon $50 entry)
Old 11-04-2010, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 20
muscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to behold

FR on Apple

Looks: 6.5/10 (look cute, face a bit bah bah though)
Body: 6/10 (a little heavy bottom, saw some stretch marks)
Boobs: 6/10 (A with protruding nipples )
Catbath: 7/10 (very wet)
AR: 9/10 (she will drill her tongue deep into arse hole)
BJ: 7.5/10 (deep throat, seems to enjoy sucking)
FJ: 7/10 (very wet,willing to try different positions)
GFE: 8/10 (soft spoken and shy)
RTF: not my type though
Old 11-04-2010, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia3510 View Post
hi, is this whisky the same as the one from dhc in marina? Tks for replying.
i believe she's the same one.
Old 12-04-2010, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 17
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

LV

havent chiong dragon for a while as its expensive compared to all the FR outside, however decided to go after all the raids outside.

havent tried LV before and i can say it was fantastic experience

looks: 9/10 ( doll features )
personality : 6.5/10 ( she is straightforward person )
body : 7.5/10 ( slim smooth but small cup)
massage : 6/10 ( [play piano )
fj: 9/10 ( tight, cowgirl was enuf to make me surrender )

this girl is slowly becoming angpai and deservedly so.
Old 13-04-2010, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 21
orche is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorche is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Dragon HC 2

Is JJ d same person as Jo Jo?
Old 13-04-2010, 06:35 PM
Samster

muscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to beholdmuscle man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by orche View Post
Is JJ d same person as Jo Jo?
yes...........
Old 13-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BODO View Post
Haven't been to dhc since they moved to this new location. Too expensive and too dangerous too meet familiar face.

1st impression was WOW!!! Maybe cheong bhc or other low class place too long. Never see such hi std gals at those place. JJ really eye opener for me. Big eyes, fair skin, chatty etc...
Bro, JJ is still around? I thought she has retired for good. Is she the old or new JJ? The JJ that I know is 1.58 m tall, a liitle on the tan side, C-Cupper assets with a slim body and looks 40-50% like Media Corp artiste, Priscilla Chan.

Thanks in advance for your advice ...

MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-04-2010, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, JJ is still around? I thought she has retired for good. Is she the old or new JJ? The JJ that I know is 1.58 m tall, a liitle on the tan side, C-Cupper assets with a slim body and looks 40-50% like Media Corp artiste, Priscilla Chan.

MaXx
Bro,if I nt wrong, this present jojo used to be from executive. Definitely not c cup. A cup only.
Old 14-04-2010, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
happywater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

MaXx

MaX............... should be different gal if i am correct............. this JJ that you have mentioned is from Marina side............ quite commando type

JoJo from executive side.............. tame unless can click with her

I haven't been to Dragon for some time......... hope info not outdated
Old 14-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
zhellboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzhellboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
i believe she's the same one.
different one, the one @ marina quitted, this is a new girl with a recycled name
Old 14-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happywater View Post
MaX............... should be different gal if i am correct............. this JJ that you have mentioned is from Marina side............ quite commando type

JoJo from executive side.............. tame unless can click with her

.... hope info not outdated
Bro, I am not referring to Jojo ... JJ and Jojo are two different person. I have had Jojo quite a number of times. JJ is my one time favourite because she offered above-average service and quite pretty as well ... Of course Jojo is prettier and is still working in Dragon Spa.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-04-2010, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle man View Post
Bro,if I nt wrong, this present jojo used to be from executive. Definitely not c cup. A cup only.
Bro, am not referring to Jojo. I am referring to JJ ... They are two different gals. I have tried both .... They are in fact my regulars in the past ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
deelite825 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Armani before? I was told she is the fairest among all the gals.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1