The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2007, 12:27 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about HIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhunVi View Post
To bro AfA_hmor,

There has been alot of confusions on whether saliva can pass the HIV virus.

Some have concluded that BJ without Cap is Fine but then others have said otherwise.

What is the actual fact on such?
A condomless blow job is very low risk for HIV. However, you can catch all sorts of nasties. DON'T do it.

http://magazines.ivillage.com/cosmop...654616,00.html

If you think oral action is "safer sex," you're very mistaken. Here's what the dangers are and how to protect yourself.

HPV
If you give oral sex to a guy with the HPV virus, you can get the virus in your throat and mouth. Symptoms include a sore throat, difficulty swallowing and visible growths. (HPV is also linked to oral cancer, although it's rare.)

Herpes
You can catch oral herpes from performing fellatio on a guy with genital herpes and catch genital herpes when a guy with oral herpes heads south.

HIV
Although rare, it is possible to catch the HIV virus from giving and receiving oral sex. If there are tiny cuts in your mouth, the virus can enter your bloodstream through them, and if he has any sores in his mouth, he could infect you while giving oral sex.

Other Infections
When performing oral sex, you can contract hepatitis B or an oral case of gonorrhea.

How to Stay Safe
Doctors recommend you use a condom when you're giving oral sex and a dental dam when you're on the receiving end, though many couples find this unappealing. The only perfect protection is sticking with a partner who is monogamous and STD free.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-05-2007, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
littleme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhunVi View Post
To bro AfA_hmor,There has been alot of confusions on whether saliva can pass the HIV virus.Some have concluded that BJ without Cap is Fine but then others have said otherwise.What is the actual fact on such?
HIV can only pass from perforations in the skin... like cuts or sores or lesions.. so if the gal had them in her mouth and BJ raw.. good luck lor.
Old 16-05-2007, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleme View Post
HIV can only pass from perforations in the skin... like cuts or sores or lesions.. so if the gal had them in her mouth and BJ raw.. good luck lor.
That's only partially true. Saliva alone usually does not lead to transmission, because HIV virus is present in very low levels in a person's saliva. It is the transfer of blood or other sexual fluids during oral sex that allows HIV to be passed around.

The risk of catching HIV when recieving oral sex are linked to the presence of bleeding gums, cuts, ulcers, oral piercings of the giver. HIV+ blood which enters the urethral lining, membranes of the anus, can lead to transmission of HIV.

In giving oral sex, HIV can be passed when there is the transfer of bodily fluids, eg vaginal fluids or seminal fluids, or when there's open genital sores. The swopping of blood, sexual fluids, especially when it comes into contact with open cuts and sores in the mouth of the giver increases the chance of passing HIV.

That said, the possibility of getting HIV through oral sex itself is actually very low but still possible.

Would be good to take note that there's still a lot of other STIs that can be passed through unprotected oral sex. In fact, there's higher chance of getting herpes, HPV, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and non-gonococcal urethritis through oral sex.
Old 19-05-2007, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros just needed to check when bro big sexy said w regards to the symptoms how do u define excessive bruising? Coz i bruise easily. But the bruises go away after a week usually depending on the size. sorry just asking experienced bros here. thanks in adavnce.
Old 22-05-2007, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Hi bros just needed to check when bro big sexy said w regards to the symptoms how do u define excessive bruising? Coz i bruise easily. But the bruises go away after a week usually depending on the size. sorry just asking experienced bros here. thanks in adavnce.
Don't think it is good to rely on symptoms to gauge HIV infection, better to just head down to DSC on this saturday afternoon to take the test by AFA.
Old 22-05-2007, 08:12 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

no worries..

http://www.projinf.org/pip/17/pip17h.html

In March of 1995 the FDA approved Rh Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s “WinRho SDTM,” a new form of Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIG), for treatment of HIV-related Idiopathic Thrombocytopenia Purpura (ITP.)

ITP is a condition in which the body destroys its platelets prematurely, probably because clusters of HIV fragments and associated antibodies bind to the platelets marking them for destruction by the spleen and other parts of the immune system. Platelets are a key factor in the body’s ability to form blood clots. ITP can cause excessive bruising, difficulty scabbing and even spontaneous internal bleeding; increasing the chance of infection and reducing the body’s ability to control blood loss.

Many treatments have been tested on ITP. IVIG has been one of the more successful and is thought to reduce the ability of the antibody-fragment clusters to bind to the platelets. Immunoglobulin (Ig) is harvested from the blood plasma of human donors, creating two problems with older forms of Ig; large quantities are required so treatment is expensive—three to four thousand dollars per infusion—and there is a slight chance of a donor passing on a viral infection. Infusions are required every several weeks, making standard IVIG prohibitively expensive and somewhat dangerous for long-term therapy.

WinRho SD donors are stimulated to produce Ig with especially high levels of specific antibodies so a smaller amount of the product is required. This reduces the cost per infusion by about half. Also, WinRho SD has been treated to inactivate any viral contamination, making it safer to use. On the down side, because the WinRho SD antibodies are so specific, it is not effective against ITP in people who are Rho negative, and may not be suitable for some pregnant women.

In the trials the FDA reviewed, WinRho SD was effective both in people who were on AZT and those who were not, and effectiveness had not decreased after six infusions. Side effects developed following 4% of the infusions, and included headaches, chills, and fever. Because of the specific antibodies that the product uses, anemia caused by hemolysis (destruction of red blood cells) can also be a problem and RBC levels should be monitored, especially in people with low hemoglobin. Suggested dosing is set at 250 IU (50mg/kg bodyweight), and the infusions take about three to five minutes, as opposed to the several hours required for other forms of IVIG.

as usual doctors will tell you not to worry too much unless...

a. You have unusually large or painful bruises, particularly if your bruises seem to develop for no known reason

b. You're bruising easily and you're experiencing abnormal bleeding elsewhere, such as from your nose, gums or intestinal tract

c. You have no history of bruising but suddenly experience bruises, particularly if you recently started a new medication

These signs and symptoms may indicate a more serious problem, such as a blood-clotting problem or blood-related disease. Bruises accompanied by persistent pain or headache also may indicate a more serious underlying illness and require medical attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 08-06-2007, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Rio Ferdinand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to cheong pass 4 week, BBBJ and FJ with condom all the way. Get fever, cough and sneeze after 1 week. Went to clinic immediately and doctor told me my body being too heaty after check-up. Take some medicine and my sick recover inside 2 days.

Last Friday, went to cheong again, BBBJ without cap and FJ with cap this time. Get fever, cough and sneeze after 4days again (WTF) ? Visit clinic again and the doctor have told me the same thing, my body is too heaty because i am eating to much oily food. Take some medecine and recover in a day this time.

Hate this all kind of shit. Can please some one tell me is that any chance for me to infect the HIV or STD?

I know that HIV is uncurable but how about STD? How long it take to cure it and what is the cost like?

You favourable reply is much more apreciated.
Old 11-06-2007, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cHipToYol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i visit a FL 4 weeks ago and i did have bbbj with her and nothing else. am i at risk of HIV? getting worried as i being having a bad throat for quite sometime.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:08 PM
Samster

AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cHipToYol View Post
i visit a FL 4 weeks ago and i did have bbbj with her and nothing else. am i at risk of HIV? getting worried as i being having a bad throat for quite sometime.
As long as you engage in unprotected sex with commercial and casual sex partners, the risk of getting HIV is there. BBBJ carries a very low chance of HIV. More likely to get other STDs through BBBJ.
Old 17-06-2007, 09:25 PM
alpha65

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

no feeling vs STDs.. haiz. tough decision.
Old 20-06-2007, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
xuguo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what about , if a HIV or STD positive person lick another person ass hole, will the receiver get AIDS or STD ??? Lets assume the receiver has a sore in his/her ass hole...
Old 21-06-2007, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuguo View Post
what about , if a HIV or STD positive person lick another person ass hole, will the receiver get AIDS or STD ??? Lets assume the receiver has a sore in his/her ass hole...
For HIV,transmission is possible but not likely. It can happen if there's blood in the mouth, with extremely high viral load. Plus, anus tissue is a mucous membrane which tears easily, becomes easier to transmit virus that way.

For STDs, gonorrhea, syphilis and herpes is possible.
Old 21-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
toiletmarquis is Cool - loads of Potential

Just remember low risk doesn't mean no risk.it's best to practice safe sex n put on condom be it prostitutes or FL or better still,keep to one sex partner only.....though i know its difficult for bros in this forum.I personally feel in a hiv infected case,the ones who suffer most r yr parents n love ones.
Old 04-07-2007, 10:22 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

German team snips Aids virus from sick cells
New procedure leaves cells healthy again
July 04, 2007

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/st...34781,00.html?

SOME are hailing this as a major breakthrough in the fight against Aids.

German scientists reported last week that they have discovered a way to detach the Aids virus from infected cells, leaving them healthy again.

The news has stunned HIV experts.

Until now, many researchers have focused on improving ways to stop infections from spreading once the body's immune system has been damaged, thereby delaying the onset of Aids.

Other researchers are still seeking a vaccine to prevent infections taking hold in the first place.

Till now, rooting out established infections had been thought of as almost impossible.

But a team of scientists from the Max Planck Institute for Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics in Dresden and the University of Hamburg's Heinrich Pette Institute for Experimental Virology and Immunology have created a custom enzyme, Tre.

It removes the virus from the infected cells by recognising and then recombining the structure of the virus' DNA.

The results, reported in the journal Science, however, make it clear that the experiments were conducted in a test tube. So theory is still a long way from being put into practice.

The enzyme is still far from being ready to use as a treatment but offers a ray of hope for the more than 40 million people worldwide who are infected with the virus.

'We have rid the cells of the virus. No one else has done this before,' said Mr Joachim Hauber, one of the scientists behind the study.

This ability to recognise HIV's DNA might help overcome one of the biggest obstacles to finding a cure - the ability of the virus to avoid detection by reverting to a resting state within infected cells, which then cease to produce the virus for months or even years, a report in the Times Of India said.

Scientists say that treatment with similar enzymes could potentially rid infected cells of the virus by reversing the process through which HIV inserts its genetic material into host DNA.

Mr Alan Engelman, of Harvard University's Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, said the results changed the outlook for HIV research.

'A customised enzyme that effectively excises integrated HIV-1 from infected cells in vitro might one day help to eradicate (the) virus from Aids patients,' he wrote.

GOOD AT HIDING

Until now, cutting HIV out of infected cells has been only a dream because the virus is so good at hiding itself. As a retrovirus, HIV splices itself into the host cell's DNA. That means it is inextricably linked to the infected person.

The infected cell can remain in a latent state, when it is all but undetectable by the body's defence mechanisms, or it can become active. When activated, the infected cell turns into a factory for making more viral copies, killing the cell in the process. And the new copies go out to infect other cells.

In addition, HIV targets the immune cells that co-ordinate the body's fight against invaders.

Existing anti-retroviral drugs are effective at stopping the virus from replicating. But they can't root out the viral DNA. So replication takes off again if patients stop taking their medication.

Though the research is being hailed as ground-breaking, experts say that a cure for Aids is still a long way off.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 09-07-2007, 08:11 PM
hornie_guyxx

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hai, Bro here. I had been having protected viginal sex with bbbj (without condom) with WL's few months ago (think is 4-5months ago). What is my risk of getting HIV? Sujected to I had been told that the girls there have regular check. I have totally change my life style after that since I found someone I love and no more "Cheong". Can any bro gives me some ideas? thanks!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1