The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 24-09-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
mightymouse81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by We5tlife View Post
50 hj include roaming under shirt of a syt is reasonable.
many ML in Cat1 shop tends to ask for top up for roam.

read FR last year that M*l* Wellness was strict in GQ. I don't think it is the case now.

Bro can share contact pls.
Pm me
Old 24-09-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 2
We5tlife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWe5tlife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymouse81 View Post
Bro can share contact pls.
Pm me
Moli closed shop
She not working for time being.
Old 25-09-2023, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
Melodyy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMelodyy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMelodyy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RReddington View Post
Hard to get TCM Spa near the subzone located at the planning area of Geylang in the Central Region of Singapore especially an industrial estate due to the myriad of businesses.

Since my stretching massage ML went back to China liao, I was introduced to this TCM Spa located in Ubi (again by SBF bro here). Knowing to have business trip near this area, I call and make appointment in advance to avoid delay/No Show upon arrival.

Saw the TCM Spa located near a neighborhoods shopping area which lots of foods to enjoy after the treatment, shop looks very new, environment and cleanliness was great. Typical TCM set-up with rooms, curtain door, a wash-hand basin, a message bed with ample space to move about and the bathroom located at the end of the shop.

When the ML came in, first look – pleasant young MILF with nice figure, very soft spoken (hardly can hear her when she mentioned her name) but looks really sweet with big natural “C” boobs (tasty). After change into disposable shorts, we had some small talk with her and realize she just started work there less than two month (2nd time back here) and were keen to please all customers that she had any chance to service. Thereafter she began with the massage …

She started with using forceful manoeuvres including pushing, rubbing, pressing, tapping on affected body areas that I told her before we began, which promote blood circulation and remove stagnation on soft tissues for purposes of pain management and treatment

After she make sure I am feeling better, she continues some sliding moves on the front part of me and she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body …… really happy to get my back done and a very happy ending at the same time.

Fellow SBF bro whom had the same “Back pain” issue like me may like to visit her to get your problems solves and enjoy the time with her ...... Cheers
pls share ctc, thx!
Old 25-09-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Post Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
dont think can unlock FJ or other service lor.Abit over rated maybe not hansum enuff or what.
rather try the PRC or Viet in the same shop.at least experience is better with money spent
Very sweet looking syt , unable to unlock her on first visit
Maybe need her Shifu Nicole to guide her …hahaha
Old 25-09-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post

Hard la so far i repeated visits for all the girls (total 10 plus times over the past 3-4 months), no hanky panky whatsoever. Maybe other bros had better luck.

I just go there cos they're pretty, nice and near my house.
Old 25-09-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 10
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Hi bro. Mind sharing contact if u have it? Thanks!
Sure bro. All requests for Coco have been replied
Old 25-09-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 10
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riskrelic View Post
Hi, able to share contact ? Thanks!
Replied cheers
Old 25-09-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Annoynymouslee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro please share ctc/ location. If you want exchange please do ask i might have info here and there too
Old 25-09-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
mightymouse81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post

Haha heard the shifu is an expert at other place previously.too bad didn't have the luck to try out her skills
Ya true bro actually except the fact of syt.will rather go for confirm have service shop rather then keep it guessing unless like sxem bro stay nearby
Old 25-09-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Haha heard the shifu is an expert at other place previously.too bad didn't have the luck to try out her skills
Ya true bro actually except the fact of syt.will rather go for confirm have service shop rather then keep it guessing unless like sxem bro stay nearby
The shop name nic hair = shifu Nicole
Earn enough to be own boss Liao.
No cheap for wash hair treatment and massage package = 158 90 mins

Go there to for hair wash just like MTW saloon concept .
Old 26-09-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ksehy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
Same Vicky who was formerly from TPP. Joint environment is good and secure. If you look at her WeChat moment, she will often give special rates/discounts for entrance fee.
Top-up for super happy experience is in line with other joints that are similar.

(in life, one can get 3+1 types of experiences with MLs : happy, very happy, super happy).

Rarely do you get ultra happy experience : where you get to taste a particular type of Jap cuisine called Sashimi
DM sent boss. Thank you!
Old 26-09-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboithiccc View Post
Been a silent chiongster for some time now and always following hints. But when I read about SYT K from @NotYoungMan, I had to ask him more and promised to write a MR.

Finally had time to make an appointment with her today and my mind was blown. Can’t believe that she is just 20 years old and fairly green. She was very cheerful and happy when I made an appointment. Went down and I must say there’s a lot of foot traffic so be prepared.

When I arrived, I was greeted by K and she looks 100% like her pics. Brought me to take a shower and time for the massage. From the start GFE gao gao. Super flirty as well. Feels like your first relationship and very excited to see you.

Massage: 7/10. Actually not bad even though I wasn’t there for the massage. Not what I expected from such a joint.

Teasing: 8/10. She knows what she’s doing. Lots of light touches to keep you high. Catbath all over.

Body: 9/10. 9 cause she won’t be for boob lovers. Tight body, clean shaven, smooth skin.

GQ: 10/10 damn. No words to describe. She has a wide menu and opt for BBBJ. Suction was on point, pace was slow and steady. After about 10 mins surrendered and she took my load like a champ in her mouth.

Damage: entrance 1b, GQ 1b + 3r

After shower and dressed she hugged me like a long lost lover.

She is a real gem. Please help to protect her. Please don’t ask me for contact and go to bro @NotYoungMan
Recently i also found a syt viet K at a quiet corner of bedok neighbourhood, entrance is 1 Blue as well but gets you a room - quite rare these days when curtain cubicle spa also charges $55. Got first tier svc only at mkt rate.
Old 26-09-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 5
YOUNISHI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
Went back to the same TN shop with Tingting in Geylang. This time round I asked for Cindy. She looks pretty like Korean star. She just came to our shores very recently and still relatively green. Massage wise is passable. What I like is that when she HJ for me, she was extremely shy cos still have not gotten used yet.

Looks: 8/10
Body: A cup (not for boob lovers)
HJ: Vanilla. I like it.
GFE: High. Sweet and shy
Damage: $50 for entrance and $50 for HJ

Wechat: daixuan862
Anyone know what happened to Cindy? Don't think she is at that joint anymore.
Old 26-09-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Jedi11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Recently i also found a syt viet K at a quiet corner of bedok neighbourhood, entrance is 1 Blue as well but gets you a room - quite rare these days when curtain cubicle spa also charges $55. Got first tier svc only at mkt rate.
PM the the place boss. So far Bedok many 88 entrance and svc cost horrible.
Old 26-09-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Riskrelic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Hi Bro, care to share ? Am interested. Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread