The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-07-2009, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
krizwong is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bangkok Field Report

No worries, i'll buy you drinks if you're willing to bring the noob around. lol
Old 10-07-2009, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
mekongcatfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by krizwong View Post
May i know where is RCA?
For goodness sake, google for the info. There are tons of it in this forum and out there.
Old 11-07-2009, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Hello friends , buddies and fellows samsters.....!

Wow....talking behind my back......no wonder I also got choke on the puying saliva....hahahahah!

I am back in one piece but damn tired......just touch down!
Eh....brother! So, how's the trip? Was about the start a betting ring here to see your final score in BKK

Envy leh... me still got 13 more days to go... endure...
Old 11-07-2009, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by krizwong View Post
May i know where is RCA?
Relac Corner Atelier (RCA) is at Sukhumvit Soi 69. Over there you can find characters like etct88, mekongcatfish, Playman, rocksoff and I drinking Green Label (sponsored by Playman) talking cock and reminisce about the good old days in BKK.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Better update that travel health insurance.

Flu claims 15th victim
By: BangkokPost.com

The Public Health Ministry confirmed the 15th swine flu-related fatality on Friday. Total cases as of yesterday 3,071.

Cost of examination for the 2009 influenza charged by private hospitals
Bt1,000

Initial screening test: to determine whether it is common flu Type A or B:
Bt3,000 to Bt4,000

Blood test to determine whether it is the 2009 influenza
Bt5,000 to Bt5,500

Blood tests with a positive result, come with medication included

Source: The Private Hospital Association

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 12-07-2009, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

How's CM2 now?
Haven't been there since like 2 years ago.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
How's CM2 now?
Haven't been there since like 2 years ago.
We still the same, they 2 years younger.....

btw, what is the (eP)?
Old 12-07-2009, 07:51 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Relac Corner Atelier (RCA) is at Sukhumvit Soi 69. Over there you can find characters like etct88, mekongcatfish, Playman, rocksoff and I drinking Green Label (sponsored by Playman) talking cock and reminisce about the good old days in BKK.
...... I only drink Green Tea....... Playman gave me some dry grass....
Old 12-07-2009, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 17
Limberock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLimberock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just came back from a solo trip to bkk today. Visited a few places mentioned in this forum and these is how i feel abt them

Hit bangkok at Thursday night and go check out CCK massage in Rachada area, i remembered a few bros here got quite good experience, so go see see. Nabeh the taxi driver dunno how to go tell me he know, in the end drive a few rounds ask a few pple then reach

The amenities is really nothing to shout abt. But the girl i pick make up for it. She is from Chiang Rai and speak mandarin so we TCSS during the massage.

She got fair skin and nice boobs. FJ is not bad coz got GFE and we enjoy it. Ram her like crazy, haha. after that jio her eat supper. promise i go back next day..... buti din coz i want to sample more

2nd day go colonze2 at noon, rachada area also. Well the fuck is not bad. My girl dunno much english, but try hard to please. After fuck we lie down on the bed and try to talk a bit. but bo bian, my thai cmi.......

Night time go Nataree. i must say in terms of girl selection, Nataree beats a lot of massage palours. but their service so so niah. got a feeling they rush you to finish the job and then go off.

Last night go Ceasar first, but knn i went too late liao, like 10+ 11pm thai time, all the ladies cannot make it. so i go emmanuel, choose a girl i tot looks nice. but nabeh that is from far. when she approaches me i want to change girl but paid money liao......

Her face and body cmi but she creams like no tomolo, haha.

Wanted to go teen massage try but no time, maybe in Oct.

So overall, if you want to have good selection of girl, Nataree is the place but service soso nia. You kinda got the "rush" feeling.

I also realized i got a problam. i don't like to go back to re-visit the girl I had before. dunno why even though sometimes i like their service very much.

Any bro have this problems? or most of you have no qualms to revisit the girl who gave them lotsa sextisfaction?
Old 12-07-2009, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
btw, what is the (eP)?
To have (eP) status one must submit their self taken sex photos to boss. After approval he'll grant you image viewing privilege to the "Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)" folder.

Quote:
...... I only drink Green Tea....... Playman gave me some dry grass....
KNN don't know that you like to smoke ganja? Pak Playman is supplier huh?!
Old 13-07-2009, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
To have (eP) status one must submit their self taken sex photos to boss. After approval he'll grant you image viewing privilege to the "Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)" folder.

KNN don't know that you like to smoke ganja? Pak Playman is supplier huh?! :eek
then I will neber qualify for to be (eP)....

tui!... Playman give me dry green grass, add hot water, have Green Tea, lo..
Old 13-07-2009, 06:39 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Eh....brother! So, how's the trip? Was about the start a betting ring here to see your final score in BKK

Envy leh... me still got 13 more days to go... endure...

Aiya.....this trip vegetarian trip and play tour guide so not much time left for myself.....I score badly this time....total 3 bonks!

Last day - Old flame - 1 bonk
FL - 2 bonks

Never mind lah....got target for next trips......Black Label girl....hahahahh!
Old 13-07-2009, 06:41 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
then I will neber qualify for to be (eP)....

tui!... Playman give me dry green grass, add hot water, have Green Tea, lo..

Hello...friend...I think you memory is failing you badly nowadays....I only give you "coffee bean" ok!
Old 13-07-2009, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Again I contributed to Thailand economic... 4 days 3 nights, 2 nights in a row, scored 4 goals. 1 from Nana, 1 from Bacarra. Biz is bad, quite quiet compared to years before. Even the ger now cheap cheap. 600 barfine, 2000 overnight Quoted from them, I did not even need to bargain....

But nbzzz I was pickpocket by a Katoey. Lucky no money in my wallet except ID and credit cards.

Stayed in Hip Hotel for free cause of my points with Hotelclub. Same room design with Palazzo new wings. Did not go for breakfast cos couldn't wake up early. Decent new hotel.
Old 13-07-2009, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
..3 nights, 2 nights in a row, scored 4 goals. 1 from Nana, 1 from Bacarra. Biz is bad, quite quiet compared to years before. Even the ger now cheap cheap. 600 barfine, 2000 overnight. Quoted from them, I did not even need to bargain....
Bro, high scoring average. LT 2k, that's a quite a steal. Managed to get away from your tirak?

On poor buz, 1 thai FL doing her tour of duty here (skiving from her regular soi thaniya jap ktv gro job) said buz sucks. Swine flu not helping with low season
Quote:
..nbzzz I was pickpocket by a Katoey. Lucky no money in my wallet except ID and credit cards.
Isn't that more of hassle (ID, plastic)? Beware of "heshes" getting close.. recall my samster bud (young guy) kena accosted on successful night over at SC. Maybe his youngish looks or nice rear?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1