The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2012, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oriental tcm at CLUB ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
u give me $10, i go tip them n update u
kfc kor kor, i now in hkg lor... goin to trf back next year... so now gotta start doin my homework, who to find...

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 03-01-2013, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
Latchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud of

Jasmine is no longer working in Oriental. Does that qualify as an update? Ha..

Heard the boss mentioned a girl named Maggie, should be new, anyone tried her before?

Side track a little, do think the masseuse wash their hands before they proceed to the next customer? Supposed to be SOP, but I think some might skip that especially if they are rushing.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latchon View Post
Jasmine is no longer working in Oriental. Does that qualify as an update? Ha..

Heard the boss mentioned a girl named Maggie, should be new, anyone tried her before?

Side track a little, do think the masseuse wash their hands before they proceed to the next customer? Supposed to be SOP, but I think some might skip that especially if they are rushing.
Thanks for the update bro Latchon. I heard about Maggie but never tried, maybe other bros who tried can chip in to answer bro Latchon's question.

Washing hands - hmmm interesting question .. since their hands are always oily, maybe they just wipe them with tissue instead of washing, just guessing!
Old 06-01-2013, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
oklook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes they dont, esp the popular ones who have to immediately tend to the next clients... one after the other with no break in between..

yea, they recently got in quite a number of new ones the last two months.. roaring business!!!
Old 07-01-2013, 02:39 PM
Samster

New ones .. interesting bro, which new therapist have you tried so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oklook View Post
Sometimes they dont, esp the popular ones who have to immediately tend to the next clients... one after the other with no break in between..

yea, they recently got in quite a number of new ones the last two months.. roaring business!!!
Old 07-01-2013, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 13
Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latchon View Post
My observation is that most masseuse do. Especially in places where the customers don't shower before the start of the massage. A lot of us sweat in Singapore's weather, enters the air-con massage shop and just lie down to relax and let our bodies cool down in the aircon. Before the sweat dries up, the massuese will be massaging the sweaty you. Some of the ladies tell me that is disgusting. So they waste off the sweat on their hands after each customer.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster

very re-assuring assessment, bro brainstorm, thanks!
Old 08-01-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster

I tried Mei, that what I think the name is. You can ask the recept. she may gave some names, didnt ask myself, as I just want to go for a quick good massage
Old 11-01-2013, 08:15 PM
Samster

dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw Tina at club st today one of my fav masseuse is back!!

As for bros discussing abt the sweat, normally the gals start off by using a towel to massage all over at the start for 2, 3 mins, tat actually help to warm up or loosen up ur muscle and oso to wipe off sweats n dirt too..

dc's Wellness Spa

Old 21-01-2013, 02:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
BAD-MAN is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Up to date , 19 jan 13

just went to club st ytd , think i miss the place for almost 3 month , was appointed by this lady called susan ..a bit pump n chubby ( not the old susan cos the new 1 look better than her ) , overall massage was ok attiude also ok ....can give a try
Old 22-01-2013, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 21
raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobhowardus View Post
Can someone rank them by look..

Cindy
Wei Wei
Mary
Nicole
Etc
Etc

Pls
Bro Cindy and Mary is in different class. Cindy is younger, not so sweet young thing while Mary is a hot MILF with slutty look...with sexy tatoos as well. Cannot compare. Personally i like Mary more than Cindy
Old 22-01-2013, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raider123 View Post
Bro Cindy and Mary is in different class. Cindy is younger, not so sweet young thing while Mary is a hot MILF with slutty look...with sexy tatoos as well. Cannot compare. Personally i like Mary more than Cindy
Mary cannot massage well at all but good if u like slutty hot milf look. Anyway this place not for choosing hot chicks
Old 22-01-2013, 04:21 PM
Samster

The Mary I know is one of the top massueses there, and she is really good, never shortchange, chatty, good looks too. Very well booked by clients. Also, she dont have any tatoos!, u sure got the right one?
Old 22-01-2013, 09:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 0
ray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by raider123 View Post
Cindy? Is she new? Or you r are referring to Candy?
Old 22-01-2013, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray922 View Post
Cindy? Is she new? Or you r are referring to Candy?
lolx... yes he is refering to candy... lolx...

dc's Wellness Spa

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1