The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2013, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
however, i do believe that such system will never work out fully. i have seen and experienced the same enough in china, the bao girl always doing part time while their “owner” is not around. if they are being found by the bf that they are not at home, or no respond for long time, they will come out with tons of excuses to make the guy to believe. for those pro ones, they can even chat with their bf while i was riding on them.
But pinays, generally, don't like to lie to their mamasan, and as I say, they lie at the wrong place and the place they should lie, they preserve the truth ..

Seen that enough time .. even when a mamasan was harassinga girl for not enough business, I booked her out during day time (in Singapore) and told her to tell her mama that she went to shopping .. and guess what ? evening when I met the mamasan, the mamasan was like " hey, thanks for booking my girl .. she clear her utang a bit no ... " I was like that was exactly what I told the girl not to tell her mamasan so she can keep the money for herself ..

and in case you didn't know calling a person LIAR is a form of horrible insult, in Phil-Speak .. so they don't want to lie to their mamasan ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
This is my experience w a bg from Rios bar n maybe u will figure it out.
After barfine bring back rm n started the deed. After deed the bedsheet hv stains of blood, asked her she said dont know but its not her period.
Later did another 2 times. all no blood stains n she was one of my best sex in AC n I went on to barfine her for another 2 days.
I think they hv this liquid that looked like blood to fake having period by applying anit into their pussy before sex.
Having screwed enough women to qualify as a semi-expert (no, not expert .. and never will be, as my total score should only round up to about less than 300 .. ) some women do bleed a bit, if they haven't had sex for a while .. especially if you are poking raw .. no lubrication right ? A bit of lube helps to clear this out ..

best way, to get her stimulated as much as possible .. that way, the dried up vagina will not bleed ..

And I don't know .. but I always felt that, despite belief and media claiming these girls get fucked every day 10 times .. an educated guess says most girls get booked out less than once a week .. I maybe wrong though ..

(don't slam me for the above words of wisdom

Last edited by etsys; 19-05-2013 at 12:19 PM.
Old 19-05-2013, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Oh a quick link ..

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/06/wo...html?hpt=hp_c4

On a foot note .. the statistics states 80% of the trafficked women are below 18 .. so where are these women ?

From my years of forays in PH, the women who cater to Foreigners or bars frequented by Foreigners see less than 20 % as around 18 or thereabout ..

Oh wait, in a twist of irony, while the blame game is being played on the foreigner, maybe somebody shot themselves in the foot - that the 80% under 18 are trafficked to cater to the "NATIVES" ?????

Last edited by etsys; 19-05-2013 at 12:36 PM.
Old 19-05-2013, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
bochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
At Bangkok airport now, cheebu pac flight delay 2.5 hrs.
But still ok , arrived clark 6.30am instead of 4am.

Just ended pattaya trip followed by AC .
Think i will not go back to Pattaya anytime soon.
Welcome back to Pinoy land..
Old 19-05-2013, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
Dogmatix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Oh a quick link ..

On a foot note .. the statistics states 80% of the trafficked women are below 18 .. so where are these women ?

From my years of forays in PH, the women who cater to Foreigners or bars frequented by Foreigners see less than 20 % as around 18 or thereabout ..

Oh wait, in a twist of irony, while the blame game is being played on the foreigner, maybe somebody shot themselves in the foot - that the 80% under 18 are trafficked to cater to the "NATIVES" ?????

It's indeed puzzling.

But I guess that's pinoyland logic.

Face is so important to them that they will not admit to own mistake or slapping themselves in the face.

No surprise that when a foreign national is in trouble with the law for sex trade, it is milked and exaggerated.

On the other hand, when a pinoy does it, the reporting seems to be different.
Old 19-05-2013, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
And I don't know .. but I always felt that, despite belief and media claiming these girls get fucked every day 10 times .. an educated guess says most girls get booked out less than once a week .. I maybe wrong though ..

(don't slam me for the above words of wisdom
Have asked arnd here n there, seen abit of this n that for a whole week. Simple stats tabulated by myself comes to a conclusion abt the same as yours. On a "fruitful" week for a BG, probably 3-4 times barfine a week, on a "normal" week probably 1-2 times a week. I strongly believe too that 1-2 times a week is the average.

well it also depends on the quality too probably. but put all the many BGs there n average them out, probably 1-2 times a week too I feel
Old 19-05-2013, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
tupac74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Goodluck!!! Hope you don't get popular caught in the act
Old 19-05-2013, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Don't always listen to media claims. Even the best girls doing ST on Blow row don't get 10x/day every day. ST=2hrs and 10x 2hrs=20hrs leaving her only 4 hrs a day to sleep, eat and do her daily chores. Very unlikely as I've never known any Filipina to ever work so hard. Its Not in their nature

From my experiences, the avg looking BG will get BF about 1-2x a week peak season and maybe 1x/week or less during the slow season. The real cute SYT can and will get BF at least every other day or more depending on the season. Also, many will never even see these beauties as most will be BF for multiple days or even weeks at a time.

Also, don't let the "Fruglies" at some of the bars fool you. I mean they are often very old (seems older than my dead grandma, or plain ugly) I often heard they sometimes do get BF about 1x/month. I mean these are some that just looking at them will kill my hard on in less than 2 sec. and may take hrs to erase them from memory so hard on can begin again, but there are some blind guys out there that will take them. Well, this is AC where all fantasies are fulfilled.

PT
Old 19-05-2013, 07:16 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochuns View Post
Welcome back to Pinoy land..
thks bro, hope to see u sometime soon.
no news from bro F, told me he may want to retire in angeles.

[QUOTE=etsys

Having screwed enough women to qualify as a semi-expert (no, not expert .. and never will be, as my total score should only round up to about less than 300 .. ) some women do bleed a bit, if they haven't had sex for a while .. especially if you are poking raw .. no lubrication right ? A bit of lube helps to clear this out ..

best way, to get her stimulated as much as possible .. that way, the dried up vagina will not bleed ..

(don't slam me for the above words of wisdom [/QUOTE]

i do come across women that bleed during sex but usually there is little blood on the condom n very less on bed, but this time there were much more stains n minute spots hat i felt its being squirted out from pussy during sex n she would hv kick me off in pain if so much blood due to abrasion.

anyway its just my different point of view.

For average barfines a week, don't count out the quality girls who doesn't need barfines cause they hv a rich sponsor n/or a nights LDs of say 15 is enuff for them to reject barfines.
A girl i know in texas averages that no. of LDs a nite n after the customer bought her LDs, her period will come or suddenly she doesn't feel well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by limborock View Post
Have asked arnd here n there, seen abit of this n that for a whole week. Simple stats tabulated by myself comes to a conclusion abt the same as yours. On a "fruitful" week for a BG, probably 3-4 times barfine a week, on a "normal" week probably 1-2 times a week. I strongly believe too that 1-2 times a week is the average.

well it also depends on the quality too probably. but
put all the many BGs ther
e n average them out, probably 1-2 times a week too I feel

Last edited by datou; 19-05-2013 at 07:39 PM.
Old 19-05-2013, 07:36 PM
Samster

phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Oh a quick link ..

Yeah. Sad but true. Almost most of these illegal situations are often tie to the locals and NOT to the foreigners. We don't really get exposed to 95% of what goes on behind closed doors. Most of what we see are mostly proven with willing participants and not someone forced to do so. But the media will ALWAYS blame the foreigner evil doings instead of saying whats really real that their own police, local officials are often in on the illegal activities that only cater to the Local men. That's why WE are never invited into many local establishments as they don't want us to be there (so we can't tell the outside world what we saw and what really goes on). Even my local contacts warns me NOT to go to many local brothels or bars as they cant guarantee my safety if they suspect I was "snooping" around.

Over 10 years ago, when I use to visit Thailand, Thailand was the Worst. as it was well known the fathers were the ones that often willingly sold their young daughters into sex slaves. These girls were slaves for life as they know they cant escape their fate. If the girl leaves means the people will now go after the family for return payments with interest and they can never repay. Years ago, I had visited some of these local brothels as some of the taxi drivers took me there when I ask for a cheap f**k. It is a sight I will never forget. The rooms were dark, unsanitary with a dirty mat bed and sometimes the girls were chained to the bed. And most of these girls were just little girls and many yrs away from being even 18. Sad, but most Thai local men only wanted very young girls as it was a false belief that the younger they are the less chance of caring any diseases. Its not as bad there today as their ecomony and standard of living has improved vastly over the yrs. But the Philippines is another story with still unchecked corruption and extreme poverty.

PT
Old 19-05-2013, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

i finally landed at sillypore, after one week in ac.

first, big thanks to taikor zeibart for organizing the charity trip, it was really meaningful to do such activity!

this trip was excellent, managed to find few good germs that better than my expectation.

first was the korean bar girl that i have already mentioned, her grandma was angmo so she does not look like typical pinoy, this girl i would rate her 7.5.

one of the day when i was doing afternoon bar hop at perimeter, when i was about to enter into a bar, one pretty girl who was on plain clothe came at the same way as me. i gave her the way and she went direct to the cashier counter, chatting with the staff for a while then move out from the bar. i was following her and to my surprise, she went into the bar next door.

i followed her into the second bar, i approached the waitress is the girl available for barfine... the answer that i received was, she is the girlfriend of the bar owner, so cannot barfine.
nice girl which i would rate her 7, but guess need to give it a miss.

third encounter was saturday evening. entered into a bar during evening and immediate i saw one pretty girl sitting with the korean. perhaps my "sightseeing" and my standing was a bit too long, until i draw the attention from that korean to look at me. after the long “observation”, i was pretty sure that she is the girl that i want to bring out with, i could give her 8, the highest point that i given so far in ac.

it was not many customer and i decided to sit down to try my luck. after sitting for a while, the girl that i desired step up and move into the back room. waited for a while but she didn’t out, i was thinking she might go change clothe and ready to go out with the customer. however, she didn't appear even after the korean left, what makes me feel puzzle was she also did not appear on the stage either. i asked the waitress where is she but the waitress didn’t know which girl i was referring to.

after 3 batches of dancer on the stage and rolled back to the first batch, she was still not yet appearing. i wait for 2 hours plus and finally she came out from the back stage! quickly ask the waitress to catch her for me.
after the conversation, she told me that she was not feeling well, she took the medicine and felt dizzy, so she was having the nap at the resting room, that was why she disappeared for long. maybe she senses that i didn’t really trust what she said, so she went to take the pills and show me. whatever reason it is, the sad point was she does not want to be barfine and wanted to have rest; worst, it was last day of my trip! i lan lan bo pian but let her go, promise her i sure will return next month.

this girl her father is chinese, so her skin is fairer than the normal pinoy. besides the skin color, her appearance was well matching my criteria.

during last trip i didn’t meet the girl who qualified above 6, but this trip the luck was improving and certainly looking forward for the upcoming trip.

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 19-05-2013, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Allow me to share my Virgin experience on this place. Feel free to point out if I am wrong. Thought will be helpful for first timer. This is sorely based on my personal experience over the last 3 days.

It really is down to plain luck what you score. As in with the quality of the girls. There are indeed gems everywhere. I stayed Devera for a night only and the last 2 nights in Eurotel, right beside Devera. By comparison I really think Eurotel was better.

For bar, I thought Perimeter is better than fields, as in you get to do more at the bar, than just plain talk with the girls. Using the hotel I stay as the reference point, to the left is Perimetrr and to the right is Fields. Use the jeepney where possible, it's like 8 peso or 25cents. Just stand by the roadside, the jeepney will horn and stop for you. Just ask the driver and hop on. That will save you some money. Trike quote you easily 100 especially we are foreigner and don't speak Tagalog.

Rule of thumb, the price is broken into a few range, I go by local drink for us/ single lady drink/ barfine. Fields more established bar like Atlantis/Blue Nile will be 105/150/2000. They normally have a higher tier model line up that is Ewr 3000. Second tier bar like the pasha group of bars like genesis, carousel, they are normally 95/150/2000. Difference is there is no second tier girls, so is one price for all.

A couple of things to look out for: , I mean I fell for them:
1) always ask if the girl you sitting is a cherry girl. Feel cheated when I bought 2 lady drink and she show me her card and say she is a cherry girl. (This happen to me when I tried to barfine this cute girl from Brown Sugar. Quite wasted. Think she is super lively.)
2) always confirm that you are buying a single lady drink. Sometime the waitress will think you carrot head and order a double lady drink for the girl. Of course this is unless you actually intend to buy a double.

Personal point - a few bars in Perimeter are quite fierce. If looking for cheap thrill at the expense of just a lady drink, these may be considered.
Old 19-05-2013, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
Sharing my runner story. True or not, I also pondering. Took a girl from brown candy at about 2.

. Before the deed started, the girl look at me so apologetically in her eyes, told me her menses just came. Alamak. Tell me to go back with her and she will ask the bar pay me back.

So is my runner a real runner, or she really 情有可原?
Bro. did you mean Brown Sugar bar or Candy bar as there is no such combo as Brown Candy bar

By what you said. the answer is NO. She was not a true runner. Your 1st clue to a runner is a gal who LIES to you and trying her best to scam you. Also, a runner is someone who willing lets you bonk her so now you can't even claim a refund even if you wanted one.
She was trying to be very honest with you. Even willing to go back to bar and help you get a refund. But left the decision to you. And you choose to want her anyway. So in the end, she was an honest girl who gave you an option (remember: TRUE Runners DO NOT GIVE YOU ANY OPTIONS AT ALL) and afterwards she felt uncomfortable having the mens and bleeding all over and just wanted to leave perhaps out of embarrassment. If what you posted was true then she was an honest girl and not a runner. My POV.

PT
Old 19-05-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 13
Bielsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2 View Post
Over 10 years ago, when I use to visit Thailand, Thailand was the Worst. as it was well known the fathers were the ones that often willingly sold their young daughters into sex slaves. These girls were slaves for life as they know they cant escape their fate. If the girl leaves means the people will now go after the family for return payments with interest and they can never repay. Years ago, I had visited some of these local brothels as some of the taxi drivers took me there when I ask for a cheap f**k. It is a sight I will never forget. The rooms were dark, unsanitary with a dirty mat bed and sometimes the girls were chained to the bed. And most of these girls were just little girls and many yrs away from being even 18. Sad, but most Thai local men only wanted very young girls as it was a false belief that the younger they are the less chance of caring any diseases. Its not as bad there today as their ecomony and standard of living has improved vastly over the yrs. But the Philippines is another story with still unchecked corruption and extreme poverty.

PT
It was not only Thailand.... most of the poor countries had similar culture.
Whilst many of us hate the IJM for its work..... but they did an excellent job changing the mindset of these poor families and their governments. Now you can hardly find these type of places where once they were rampant in LOS, Camdodia, PNG, Vietnam, Riau Islands etc....

I am confident that the IJM will achieve its objective in the PI too.
Old 19-05-2013, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
Allow me to share my Virgin experience on this place. Feel free to point out if I am wrong. Thought will be helpful for first timer. This is sorely based on my personal experience over the last 3 days.

It really is down to plain luck what you score. As in with the quality of the girls. There are indeed gems everywhere. I stayed Devera for a night only and the last 2 nights in Eurotel, right beside Devera. By comparison I really think Eurotel was better.

For bar, I thought Perimeter is better than fields, as in you get to do more at the bar, than just plain talk with the girls. Using the hotel I stay as the reference point, to the left is Perimetrr and to the right is Fields. Use the jeepney where possible, it's like 8 peso or 25cents. Just stand by the roadside, the jeepney will horn and stop for you. Just ask the driver and hop on. That will save you some money. Trike quote you easily 100 especially we are foreigner and don't speak Tagalog.

Rule of thumb, the price is broken into a few range, I go by local drink for us/ single lady drink/ barfine. Fields more established bar like Atlantis/Blue Nile will be 105/150/2000. They normally have a higher tier model line up that is Ewr 3000. Second tier bar like the pasha group of bars like genesis, carousel, they are normally 95/150/2000. Difference is there is no second tier girls, so is one price for all.

A couple of things to look out for: , I mean I fell for them:
1) always ask if the girl you sitting is a cherry girl. Feel cheated when I bought 2 lady drink and she show me her card and say she is a cherry girl. (This happen to me when I tried to barfine this cute girl from Brown Sugar. Quite wasted. Think she is super lively.)
2) always confirm that you are buying a single lady drink. Sometime the waitress will think you carrot head and order a double lady drink for the girl. Of course this is unless you actually intend to buy a double.

Personal point - a few bars in Perimeter are quite fierce. If looking for cheap thrill at the expense of just a lady drink, these may be considered.
Clap clap clap. Well written and informative. Thanks.
Old 19-05-2013, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2 View Post
Bro. did you mean Brown Sugar bar or Candy bar as there is no such combo as Brown Candy bar

By what you said. the answer is NO. She was not a true runner. Your 1st clue to a runner is a gal who LIES to you and trying her best to scam you. Also, a runner is someone who willing lets you bonk her so now you can't even claim a refund even if you wanted one.
She was trying to be very honest with you. Even willing to go back to bar and help you get a refund. But left the decision to you. And you choose to want her anyway. So in the end, she was an honest girl who gave you an option (remember: TRUE Runners DO NOT GIVE YOU ANY OPTIONS AT ALL) and afterwards she felt uncomfortable having the mens and bleeding all over and just wanted to leave perhaps out of embarrassment. If what you posted was true then she was an honest girl and not a runner. My POV.

PT
Haha... Thanks for your POV. Make my day as I can conclude I wasn't cheated in my virgin trip.

Anyway, think its brown sugar bar. It's the one beside Alaska bar. Goes to show how many bars there is in AC, am all mixed up... Haha. Candy Bar is in Perimeter I think.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1