The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Marathon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

The pandemic has been really bad times. A lot of FL really not worth mentioning. Worst was during the CB period. Good ones are almost non existent. So glad I found 4 good FL/ml since last year to bring satisfy me until now. Hope gl reopens soon. Not sure how long my current ones will be staying now that we open up. Luckily most of them are PRC still stuck here
Old 26-04-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Knowing PAP. Yesterday news. Christine Sun and Li Ju Yi from property agencies. They are ROC who choose to call Spore homes. New citizens. They said in spite of GL and Farrer Rd at prime estates. The property there are cheaper compare to other estates.

The girls cannot tell us the true. Censorships. My prediction. Official RLD. PAP still maintain this till we out of the pickle. If PAP let go. Over night these areas will command high values in properties.

By the way. Past 3 yrs. We seeing Christine and Ju Yi often on air. These 2 ROC beauty are getting more beautifully each time they appear on TV. Actually ROC woman are beautifully.
Old 26-04-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 3
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

As the underground services get bigger ie domes 1-3, the greater chances for GL to open.
Old 26-04-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
fundamental is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros, newbie here. Anyone knows if got FL will do 2hr no shot limits? And any pricing gauge if have?
Old 26-04-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 11
Cawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

oh and one more thing, now Chinese authority stop issuing passports to their citizens unless they have valid reasons such as overseas study and work, but for work, they will evaluate what type of works carefully, so it will be harder for the PRC to come now coz China is trying so hard to stop their citizens from leaving the country
Old 26-04-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
they should make exception allow the WL come. Their economy is suffering from endless nonsense lockdown. Its good to let unemployed PRC ladies go sg seek good income work opportunities. The amount of money they earn in sg can be send back to help boost their economy. Most importantly it foster good relationships between people of the two countries. 5555
This is an eminently sensible suggestion by the esteemed member. We want to deeply understand PRC Mei Mei and share with them our understanding of the world and spread the joy which wells inside us.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 26-04-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Cawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
they should make exception allow the WL come. Their economy is suffering from endless nonsense lockdown. Its good to let unemployed PRC ladies go sg seek good income work opportunities. The amount of money they earn in sg can be send back to help boost their economy. Most importantly it foster good relationships between people of the two countries. 5555
prostitution in China is ILLEGAL, so i dont think the chinese authority would even let them out if they find out that the girls are working as WL when they do evaluation
Old 27-04-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4044 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cawk View Post
prostitution in China is ILLEGAL, so i dont think the chinese authority would even let them out if they find out that the girls are working as WL when they do evaluation
Illegal in China but not in other places. I believe the China government does not mind their citizens to bring back the cash after all

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 27-04-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
then in the past how they managed to leave china? Can't they just say they are going to sg seek employment opportunities in the 服务业 as 服务员? In English pro a bit Guest Relation Service Officer in the service sector
the thing is, in the past the Chinese authority did not evaluate the purpose of going overseas, they just issue the passports when the citizens apply, so anyone can just leave without reasons given. But now things are different, whatever excuse that the girls might use, its entirely up to the Chinese authority decisions. But of coz there is always a way to work around to get the passports. But it might just take a longer time or any other unforeseen circumstances
Old 27-04-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Illegal in China but not in other places. I believe the China government does not mind their citizens to bring back the cash after all
As long as they dont let china government find out what their real purposes of going overseas, i guess they would be issued with passports? (thats for those who do not have a passport in the first place, or their passport expire). Travelling purpose as a tourist is not entitled to a passport now.
Old 27-04-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bring back the malaysian girls. I had great memories with them.
Old 27-04-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

PeiYee in her 40s already
Old 28-04-2022, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I am sure she still performs well. She had the best pussy in town back then.
Old 28-04-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Da Da coming 50's in few years time.
Old 28-04-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
I am sure she still performs well. She had the best pussy in town back then.
Warm wet slippery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Da Da coming 50's in few years time.
Yummy to the maximum
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1